Goodwill Industries-alkalmazotti értékelés erre a pozícióra: Cashier

681 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően
Okay i guess
Cashier (Volt alkalmazott) –  Brookfield, WI2018, február 18.
it was a good place to work when i first started, they always have something for you to be doing so you wont get bored, pretty easy place to work, just putting clothes and items away, checking people out and then cleaning the store. pretty easy
Good company
Cashier (Volt alkalmazott) –  Chatsworth Georgia2018, február 17.
There was a lot that they done they help families get medical equipment and furniture for their houses if someone came in and needed clothes they would help them get some clothes they have fair prices and honest workers I would love to work for Goodwill again in the future but be farther up in the company so that I could help more people
It was a job
Cashier (Volt alkalmazott) –  Greenville, SC2018, február 17.
Horrible company to work for.Low pay means high turnover.It was just a job to me, nothing more.It is a female dominated work culture which puts men on the receiving end of discrimination.It was a job and nothing more.
Met interesting people
pay and advancement
ok place to work
Cashier (Volt alkalmazott) –  Arlington Heights, IL2018, február 16.
enjoyed working with people and supported the company mission
most of my co workers were pleasant and the work was fairly easy
management was supportive
Munkahelyi kultúra
Fast paced work, decent pay
Cashier/Book Attendant (Volt alkalmazott) –  St. Peters, MO2018, február 13.
This was a fast paced, ever changing work environment with a dedicated and goal driven team. The work done here is not only a benefit to the community but gives employees unique work experiences to prepare them for future careers.
Pro érvek
Occasional monthly bonuses, lots of overtime offered, occasional company outings
Munkahelyi kultúra
Good job for entry level work or work experience.
Cashier (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Spring Hill, FL2018, február 13.
Goodwill is a good job for people wanting to get a feel for work or for working a relatively simple part-time/full-time job. I had a good experience working there, but felt I was ready to move on. Full-time workers do get benefits, but I only worked part-time. Not a lot of opportunity for promotions, only the ability to move up to a higher level position, but in my opinion they don't pay enough for the work required.
Munkahelyi kultúra
i loved it and wanted to make it a a carreer.
Cashier (Volt alkalmazott) –  Rogers, AR2018, február 13.
I wanted to be a company person and get promoted. I recommend it to all who want it. i would be there is this computer didn't take so much time and you have to do it to get a job anymore.
Pro érvek
free lunch, free fun, exercise
Kontra érvek
hated the bad stuff that anyone would.
fun work enviroment
Cashier (Volt alkalmazott) –  Pittsburgh, PA2018, február 11.
I enjoyed working at goodwill. It was very relaxed and the people that came in to shop were great. You get to meet a lot of different cultures and it was exciting to learn their backround. I havent worked there in over a year and I still call my manager to check in and see how everyone is doing. He said I still have customers come in asking about me. Management was great and the work atmosphere was great. After only a couple of months of working there I had a set schedule 9-5 and was head cashier. I trained new hires and ran the front of the store. I really enjoyed my time there.
Pro érvek
flexible hours. great people. relaxed atmosphere.
low pay.
plenty of opportunity
Cashier/Recyling (Volt alkalmazott) –  Austin, TX2018, február 8.
Plenty of variety in positions. Plenty of room for advancemnt. Many programs offered to assist employees to ensure success in a career or education. Great place to start.
programs, pay, diversity
Kontra érvek
working in a warehouse can get very hot and very cold but if you can deal with that then youre good
Fun work place
Cashier (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Charlotte, NC2018, február 6.
A typicall day for me as a cashier would be to hang racks within 15 mins, clean fitting rooms and sales floor, hand cash, provide excellent customer service
Pro érvek
benefits
Kontra érvek
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 1Nem 1Jelentés
Working at goodwill
Cashier (Volt alkalmazott) –  Laurens, SC2018, február 5.
Goodwill consist of plenty of bending down, picking up clothes and hanging clothes. You pull different tags each week to hang in the clearance section. workplace culture and atmosphere was pretty laid back. Hardest part was learning what button to press for different clothes. Enjoyable part was knowing the customers.
Family day, Bonuses, Benefits
Cashier
Cashier (Volt alkalmazott) –  Texas City, TX2018, január 31.
It is a flexible job for anyone, so I would highly recommend to entry level employees to start somewhere. I loved working at Goodwill Select stores within my area (where I lived).
Fun workplace with Caring Managers
CASHIER (Volt alkalmazott) –  Hudson, WI2018, január 31.
The day at work was usually very slow but my coworkers kept my spirits up. You'll probably hear the same songs on the radio over the speakers over and over again. Management was very kind when I reported back pain and allowed me immediate accommodations. The workplace culture was a bit like high school but it was fine. The most difficult part of the job was people with bad attitudes behind and in front of the counter. I loved my job and the amazing people that were always there for me. It was like a family away from home.
It’s a decent job.
Cashier (Volt alkalmazott) –  Springdale, AR2018, január 31.
I don’t think the job paid well compared to the required job duties. There was a lot of work for such little pay. Other than that, I did enjoy the people and environment.
Great environment
Not enough pay
enjoyableplace to work
Cashier (Volt alkalmazott) –  Lima, OH2018, január 28.
goodwill was a rewarding job. I loved to talk to the customers and go through the stuff people would donate. The hours were good also got off early enough to still spend time with the family.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 1Nem 1Jelentés
Horrible Management, Unethical Company, Discriminatory
Cashier (Volt alkalmazott) –  Paducah, KY2018, január 26.
Routinely had managers talk about me behind my back and openly talk about other employees. They were mean to the handicapped employees and practiced open discrimination and sexism
Munkahelyi kultúra
Ambuente divertido porque te relacionas con personas nuevas
Cashier (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Savannah, GA2018, január 26.
Es tiempo parcial turnos de noches y fines de semana todas las semanas
El salario
Pocas horas de trabajo
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?IgenNem 1Jelentés
Awesome place to work
Cashier/Production (Volt alkalmazott) –  Phoenix, AZ2018, január 25.
Goodwill is a great place to work , they help people with disabilities and the best managers and employees and treat you with respect and really work with you if you have children
Terrible
Cashier (Volt alkalmazott) –  Colorado Springs, CO2018, január 23.
This is a great place to shop at. They have weekly discounts and you also get employee discounts. But working here is miserable. The managers don't work with your schedule or anything. They're very inconsistent about the scheduling.
Fast paced working envirornment
Cashier (Volt alkalmazott) –  Aiken, SC2018, január 22.
I personally would NOT suggest Goodwill Industries an inviting nor a team player atmosphere. I'm not sure how each Goodwill Industry is managed but the Aiken location was NOT what I had expected it to be. For a company that prides itself on helping the mentally and physically handicap by my personal experience I received judgment, animosity, and a degrading tone during my employment at the Aiken location. From what I understand I am not the only employee that felt that way. There is a high turnover rate that tells a lot about the integrity of this organization. I personally choose not to shop at Goodwill Retail stores due to my adverse employment experience.
Freindly Customers