Goodwill Industries-alkalmazotti értékelés erre a pozícióra: Cashier

793 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően Mind a(z) 13 636 értékelés megtekintése
Rendezés:: Hasznosság | Értékelés | Dátum
Productive and Positive Environment
Cashier (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Tyler, TX2018, augusztus 14.
I like workimg st Goodwill because you get to know your daily customers, you get to know your teammates and you grow as a family. Also, the managers will understand if you cannot make it to work and also will work woth your sche
1 hours lunch.
No Overtime
cashier
CASHIER (Volt alkalmazott) –  Kerrville, TX2018, augusztus 12.
normal cashier duties and stocked shelves, clothing racks abd cleaned the store areas as required abs at store closing.

Management was small bur responsive to needs
Loved my customer base
Cashier (Volt alkalmazott) –  Rockford, MI2018, augusztus 11.
I loved my job at the Goodwill but after working there for 3 years, I had never received a raise and my benefits were slowly cut. I probably made more money beginning my career there till when I ended it. I had to quit for there was no progression.
Discount, PTO
no insurance, no raises
It was ok
Cashier (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Vancouver, WA2018, augusztus 10.
There is team work, we clean and help with customers. Most management is friendly. They only post the schedule a week out which really sucks, my schedule changes all the time so I can't make any plans.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Drive Thru Ambassador (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Lansing, IL2018, augusztus 8.
Very busy well known environment. Very productive. Meet new people that you can interact with among different levels. Love the color workers that I work with.
No good
CASHIER (Volt alkalmazott) –  Loudonville, OH2018, augusztus 7.
Do not work here these are not good people the pay is awful you will get in trouble for things you did not even do wrong you do not get any benefits and no raises
Product and sometimes fun
Cashier (Volt alkalmazott) –  Rivergate2018, augusztus 7.
Working at goodwill was fun and I like the people I work with but the pay sucks and goodwill have a point system . They only give you 12 points that suppose to last you the whole year.
Free lunch on first Saturday
Getting paid 7.91 hr
Munkahelyi kultúra
A fun job with great people but in no way a wise career choice.
Cashier (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Parker, CO2018, augusztus 4.
This job is perfect for young kids alot of fun and you make great friends, However it seriously lacks as most retail jobs do in wages. This is NOT a livable wage. However if your looking for some extra cash and a fun job this is your answer.
Fun job
Pay, Pay and Pay
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 5NemJelentés
It was nice
Cashier (Volt alkalmazott) –  Jonesboro, AR2018, augusztus 4.
Greet customers, Help them find merchandise, Checking them out, Put new merchandise out on floor each day, Picked up clothes off floor, Fix shoe racks so it would look neat, Clean work area, Get donations from customer, Place the donations in certain areas, Clean bathrooms, Sweep store, Clean dressing rooms
Munkahelyi kultúra
Fun to communicate with others and help others.
Cashier (Volt alkalmazott) –  New Orleans, LA2018, augusztus 3.
It was fun team work help our other co workers to get they lined down we use to have parties in the break room like pizza parties and a monthly meeting with good news.
it was fine
cashier (Volt alkalmazott) –  Laconia, NH2018, augusztus 2.
I didn't mind working here, but they are very corporate despite how they try to portray themselves and there is really no way to get a good paycheck here or a raise. However, the day to day staff is always really good and it can be a fun place to work.
nice customers
Great people but overwelming
Drive Thru Ambassador (Volt alkalmazott) –  Michigan City, IN2018, augusztus 2.
-Not enough staff
-Will feel overworked
-Part time needs to be optional which might be the main reason for many people not liking this job.
-Great co-workers for the amount they have.
Pay
Stress on your body
Munkahelyi kultúra
I did not enoy it one bit
Cashier (Volt alkalmazott) –  Oberlin, OH2018, július 30.
A typical day at work was very long, boring, mean customers
I have learned from this job to keep to myself
The management played favorites, were doing sketchy book work, talked down to the employees and gossiped about everyone.
The workplace is very dull and drowns your energy as soon as you walk in the door.
The hardest part of the job was working with grumpy irritable people.
The most enjoyable part of the job was clocking out and leaving.
Discounts
everything about the job
Great starter job
Cashier (Volt alkalmazott) –  Everett, WA2018, július 29.
Working here requires/ involves:
Multi tasking, customer service,physically demanding and being able to cope with a schedule involving having to work 2 or more different shifts per week and often days off that are not back to back, but are spaced days apart.
It is a great place to work if you have not had a job, or have been out of the workforce for some time, or are new to the country. They will provide training for you. But unless moving up in management here is your goal, I do not recommend staying here for longer than a year or so. It is really a great way to get your foot in the door if you have little or no experience working or working in retail.
paid sick/vacation time
shift scheduling
Munkahelyi kultúra
I'm pretty sure the CEO is crooked but it helped me out
Cashier (Volt alkalmazott) –  Blue Springs, MO2018, július 28.
I'm pretty sure the CEO is crooked but it helped me out of a pretty bad place at the time. I had no job, and no aspirations, and really nowhere else to be. Goodwill provided that when I was low and I have been thankful for that. I am quite bothered by how much money seems to flow into the pockets of the higher ups of the company. Or if it does not go to them than it is certainly not apparent where else it is going.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 4NemJelentés
I Loved Working for Goodwill
Cashier (Volt alkalmazott) –  Chandler, AZ2018, július 26.
I Loved Working for Goodwill. I got to meet people of all back grounds, from all over the World. I got to see the good, ugly, & bad in people. But at the end of the day I seen More Kindness than Evil.
Nice People
Kontra érvek
When somebody show you their evil side Belive.
Loving place
Cashier (Volt alkalmazott) –  Savannah, GA2018, július 24.
Working at goodwill you meet so many people I haven’t work their in 9 years but I must say my time their was wonderful and I really love the time spent being that goodwill was a place of bargaining the people made it fun and exciting especially the regulars customers.
It’s good retail experience
Cashier (Volt alkalmazott) –  Saint Charles, MO2018, július 24.
It teaches you a lot about retail. You learn how to keep your floor together and work as one to divide and concer task. It’s a good environment overall.
Discounts and flexible hours
Cashier
Cashier (Volt alkalmazott) –  Connersville, IN2018, július 22.
A typical work day at goodwill as a cashier was to run the register and put away clothes and wares cart. Make sure the dressing rooms were clean if if a customer needed help be sure to help them when you had a chance. I Learned how to have good customer service. Managment was really good there were several managers but all of them were very nice and took care of the employees. Work place culture was pretty good, the culture was pleasant, fast paced, needed to make sure things got put away. Hardest part of that job was making sure everyone was taken care of and the store stayed clean. The most enjoable part of the job was seeing all the poepl that had smiles on theiur faces when they were cooming in or leaving.
Good employees
Dealing with theifs
Fun
Donor Services/Cashier (Volt alkalmazott) –  Roswell, GA2018, július 20.
It was an awesome place to work loved every bit of my job. Management was awesome as well as the employees,wish I still worked there. They didn't have enough employees
A lot of donations
Kontra érvek
If you get sick don't use sick days
Igényelt profil

Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?

Érdekel, hogy milyenek a munkafeltételek vagy a felvételi folyamat itt: Goodwill Industries? Közösségünk szívesen segítségedre lesz.

Kérdésem van