Goodwill Industries-alkalmazotti értékelés erre a pozícióra: Attendant

595 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően Mind a(z) 14 369 értékelés megtekintése
good start
Donations Attendant (Volt alkalmazott) –  Williamsburg, VA2018, november 16.
I worked there for a few years, and had some major changes. I enjoyed the people that i worked with, and eventually knew who were our daily customers after a certain time. It was a great starting job experience, and provided many thinking outside of the box challenges that i preserved through. all thanks to the team that trained me.
flexible hours if needed
little hours
Loved my job
Donation attendant/ Wares associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Bradford, PA2018, november 13.
I loved working at good will in Bradford...at times it could be a little hectic but we made it through as a team...awesome co workers..they worked with you on things that needed to be done outside of work which was always a plus
Co workers
No raises and the wages
Goodwill
Donation Attendant (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Greeley, CO2018, november 12.
Worse job i have ever had. Workers spread rumors and management believes them and fires what the assistant GM calls their best donation attendant. So bad reviews
easy job
Good work place
ADC Attendant (Volt alkalmazott) –  Winston-Salem, NC2018, november 11.
Good work place needs better management had okay times the manager wasnt so pleased with me due to personal reasons although all of that the job was great and I would have stood longer
Munkahelyi kultúra
Terrible management, no job advancement
Store Donation Attendant (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Scappoose, OR2018, november 10.
The managers are terrible, inconsistent schedules, toxic work enviroment. Abusive language used against employees by managers with no repercussions when reported.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Worked there for four years and it just got worse and worse
Donation Attendant (Volt alkalmazott) –  Norman, OK2018, november 9.
Bad pay, no life balance, sketchy management. Overpriced insurance that sucked. I have told all of my friends that inquired about working therre not to do it. It's not worth it at all.
all of it
Munkahelyi kultúra
Worked with excellent people, non supervised work enviorment
Donation Attendant (Volt alkalmazott) –  Winter Springs, FL2018, november 8.
Excellent part time work, close to home, good hours. Very organized work environment. Could get hectic during holidays especially end of year. Overall experience was great, still in contact with employees at that site
Repetitive
Donation Attendant (Volt alkalmazott) –  Killeen, TX2018, november 7.
Honestly the schedule was set up to where everything had to happen at a certain time setting. Knowing that made it quite relaxing to prepare and prevent.
Healthcare, Always busy
Breaks and Hours
Not Great
Donation Center Attendant (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Huntington Beach, CA2018, november 5.
The people are mostly great, it’s the actual job that is sub par. The stores are ALWAYS understaffed so there is never enough people to get everything done. That means everyone is in constant overdrive just trying to keep up. The pay is basically minimum wage with ZERO allowed overtime. Hours are not flexible, and the work is unforgiving. The friendly co workers can make it ok, but all it takes is the one person with a bad attitude to make your 8 hour shift completely miserable. All the managers I knew were very nice however and never had a problem with them. Another thing to note is that the customers are more obtrusive than the average store. There are a lot of homeless people and thieves that come in and try to steal/give you a hard time because we are a non profit organization.
Occasional free lunch
Kontra érvek
Nonfelxible hours, no overtime, hard labor, overly difficult customers
Munkahelyi kultúra
my position has been a relaxed one with periods of heavy hard work
DEC Attendant (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Jackson, TN2018, október 25.
this is a position of periods of relaxed time and then periods of hard and heavy work. You never know what the day will bring. I have enjoyed my time here.
sometimes really relaxed time
pay is very low
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 3NemJelentés
Fun workplace
Donation Attendant (Volt alkalmazott) –  Phoenix, AZ2018, október 19.
Goodwill was a fun place to work all of the worker there was very nice people everybody got along . The Mangement they were nice people. But The hardest part about working there is carrying heavy piece of furniture into the compacker and my most enjoyable part of the job was founding a lot of crazy things in the donations
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 2NemJelentés
productive and relaxed environment
Donation Attendant (Volt alkalmazott) –  Lawrenceville, GA2018, október 16.
i enjoyed my work experience with this company .great environment good benefits and the best mangers .i would recommend this job for someone if you enjoy a great and beneficial work environment and people
Joke-period
Donation Attendant (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Cincinnati, OH2018, október 5.
Run away from this job as fast as you can!---You pick threw trash and try to get stuff to sell,---if you dont want something -just give it to goodwill---like trash!------Now lets talk pay---hahahahaha to put up with trash all day! Geez!!!!!
WORKERS ARE NICE---MOST
EVERYTHING
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 2NemJelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
A great enviroment that pushes you to meet goals
Donation Attendant/ Wares (Volt alkalmazott) –  Rochester, NY2018, szeptember 27.
I loved accepting donations and putting them through the system to get them out onto the floor room. The job taught me a lot about time management as I had a quota to meet each day.
Work at your own pace
Kontra érvek
Quota can carry over to the next day if it is not met
Munkahelyi kultúra
Good work envirement amongst co-workers.
Donation Attendant (Volt alkalmazott) –  Benton Harbor, MI2018, szeptember 19.
The Goodwill, I worked at wasn't to bad in every other department besides Donations. The job I worked required a lot from their employee's without much in the ways of appreciation or benfiets. The work envirement amongst co-workers was rather pleasant. Everyone worked together to get the job done smoothly. The job became difficult mainly in the evening when everyone left and you were left alone to do everything by yourself. Management was a bit spotty.
Pro érvek
Good working envirement during the morning to mid day.
Kontra érvek
Lack of benfiets, no help after a certain time, lack of options to further your career.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I enjoyed the pace of working here.
Donation Attendant (Volt alkalmazott) –  Lapeer, MI2018, szeptember 17.
While working at Goodwill I was able to learn the ins and outs of the donation process. I liked being on the floor and prepping merchandise for sales. I did not learn the register as I was only there for 2 weeks as a trial work experience.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Goodwill is a enjoyable company to work for
Donation Center attendant (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Des Plaines, IL2018, szeptember 16.
I love working at Goodwill because you come in contact with different cultures of life I learned some people are over stress at Goodwill and others take the job for granted but I'm not one of them I am a hard worker and I love respecting people the manager showed their respect and playful but always helping out when you need them and they always say thank you for what you're doing I love to hear that that What Makes a Good Company successful Goodwill has the cleanest back room and they are organized that always make a great management team and people will love for working for them the only thing I don't like about Goodwill smart mouth employees and caring couches but I do love working at Goodwill because the bosses are always down to earth and always there to be your friend but of course you have to take orders because they are bosses but they are there for you
Very difficult.
Donation Attendant (Volt alkalmazott) –  Chico, CA2018, szeptember 13.
Goodwill was a very difficult job because I went from 25 hours a week to 6 hours per week and I really didn't like just sitting there until people made donations. and my manager did not like me.
Pro érvek
Working was a great motivator not working just sitting was not.
Kontra érvek
Many things about this job were really hard to deal with.
Munkahelyi kultúra
overall
Donation Attendant (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Harrison, OH2018, szeptember 13.
goodwill is a good place to start out, but i wouldnt be there for years! some day are better then others, i work in donations people give you there trash-junk-i had one lady gave me a box of rotten potatoes. i mean they give you there TRASH.
workers
people that donatan
Great Company
Donation Attendant (Volt alkalmazott) –  Novato, CA2018, szeptember 11.
Loved the job and the people. Every job has that one though :-) Overall it's a great place to work if your starting out or if you have a criminal record. These guys give you a chance to get into the workforce and if you want to advance in the company it's possible too. Just show up, do your job, work hard and you won't have any problems.
Pro érvek
Make your money and network, Don't be afraid to ask questions
Kontra érvek
It gets hectic at times but if you can do this you can do anything, Just show up tomorrow and do it again.
Igényelt profil

Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?

Érdekel, hogy milyenek a munkafeltételek vagy a felvételi folyamat itt: Goodwill Industries? Közösségünk szívesen segítségedre lesz.

Kérdésem van