Goodwill Industries Alkalmazotti bírálat

Mind a(z) 10 832 értékelés megmutatása
I miss it to be honest
Donation Attendant / 3rd Key Management (Volt alkalmazott) –  Nacogdoches, TX2017, december 2.
Sure I had super stressful days, but I got to meet new people all the time and had an awesome team to work with. Management had it's perks, but if I worked at Goodwill again, I'd stick to being a Donation Attendant.
Paid vacation, healthcare benefits
interrupted breaks, heavy lifting
Munkahelyi kultúra
It's not a easy place to work, but a great and fun place to work.
Sales Processor/Donation Attendant (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Dayton, OH2017, december 1.
I enjoy working at Goodwill,the management staff are easy to get along with and treat me well. My main reason to leave Goodwill is I have worked as a cook and chef for years, and have spent alot of time and money to advance my career as a chef. The job I have is extremely fast pace performing multiple tasks at the same time,can be stressful,dirty, and cold or hot depending on weather. The work I do involves interaction with customers and donors on a daily basis, some of which I know by name and/or by face, as well as for them regarding myself. This is the most enjoyable part of my job. I would, and have recommended Goodwill to others looking for a job.The hardest part of the job is the amount of items coming in, and moving over a half ton to a ton of merchandise a day.
Kontra érvek
Move a tremendous amount of merchandise and very heavy lifting. HR can move very slow at times.
Nice employees
Production Worker (Volt alkalmazott) –  Rincon, GA2017, december 1.
Nice employee s but not enough hours.but a good place to work.for a little extra money.I liked the people I worked with. But was confusing when managers couldn't agree.
You knew your hours
Not enough hours
Great start
Retail Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Temecula, CA2017, december 1.
Great starting job... nothing special... but I was always greatful for them giving a rehabilitated felon like me another chance at life... I owe my beginning to the men and women at goodwill... thank you guys!!!
Munkahelyi kultúra
nice,helpful people to work with
Custodian (Volt alkalmazott) –  Los Angeles, CA2017, december 1.
I first started at goodwill as a janitorial student I loved working there cause I learned to work with different populations and I experienced what it is to work for a christian organization and I developed friendships to this day
Cashier
Sale's Representative/Cashier (Volt alkalmazott) –  Greensboro, NC2017, december 1.
While working for good will I was transferred once and they never wanted employees to have overtime opportunities. The scheduling was ridiculous with no structure what so ever, I found myself quitting because of their last minute schedule changes.
Pro érvek
Customers are regular so you can network
Schedule, pay and management
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 3Nem 1Jelentés
retail support
Processor (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  San Diego, CA2017, december 1.
worked in retail support, customer service, assisted customers with their purchase, assisted in dressing room attendant, hung clothes in appropriate area.
Fun and exciting
Pre-vocational Support Specialist / Career Coach (Volt alkalmazott) –  Las Vegas, NV2017, december 1.
This organization provides an opportunity to directly connect to the public and assist in job development and employment opportunities.

With programs that cater to many various walks of life, it is not difficult to see the effect we have on the public and their families.
Staff and Team
Pay
Na
E-Commerce Specialist (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Austin, TX2017, december 1.
Not my choice in a career but was a stepping stone to some job experience. I would weather work some where with actual room for advancement in the career field I was in at that time.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Volunteer (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Wooster, OH2017, december 1.
Strict, demanding job. You better do what is required of you if you want to stay. Lots of rules, but also a lot of benefits. Will really help you get your life back on track.
Great job
Food Service Worker (Volt alkalmazott) –  Sumter, SC2017, december 1.
I enjoyed working at Goodwill industries. It was a relaxed work environment. I was serving food to solders. I liked talking to the soldiers. The people and management were nice.
Great Pay
Kontra érvek
Standing for long periods of time
Fun place to work
Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Opelika, AL2017, november 30.
Fun, fast-paced place to work with multiple opportunities for advancement. Supportive management team. Great opportunity to work with people form a wide variety of backgrounds.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 4NemJelentés
typical job
Clerk Processor (Volt alkalmazott) –  Reno, NV2017, november 30.
it was ok but no career advancement. same thing you do everyday no learning. not enough benefits. management is ok but they have favoritism. place is not a safe work place too much crates ..
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 3Nem 1Jelentés
Very nice CEO and VP
Shift Supervisor (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Canton, OH2017, november 30.
I like how invested they are in helping people. They give 3 weeks of paid vacation after your 90 day probationary period is up. You get 15% discount on your purchase.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 2Nem 1Jelentés
Great place to work for
EMPLOYMENT SPECIALIST (Volt alkalmazott) –  Coeur d'Alene, ID2017, november 30.
Everyone one that works with Goodwill is amazing. I do not have one negative remark to say about this company!!!! My boss was extremely kind and my co workers were so much fun!!
Awesome Work Environment
Retail Supervisor (Volt alkalmazott) –  Mundelein, IL2017, november 30.
I loved working at Goodwill. It is filled with hardworking employers and the customers are down to earth people who will respect you. Would highly recommend.
Good people
Cashier (Volt alkalmazott) –  Beaverton, OR2017, november 30.
Goodwill was ok to work at. The employees were very friendly and helpful. If you're not a people person, might be best to work in the back as a labeller/stocker/sorter.
Very poor management
Softlines Processor (Volt alkalmazott) –  Geneseo, NY2017, november 30.
Pros:
Easy to do
Most of my coworkers were friendly

Cons:
Management treats employees unfairly.
Can't shop there when you are hired on except for the first weekend of the month.
It was becoming a hostile working environment and management didn't do anything to make things better.
beneficial
Donation Attendant (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Montgomery, IL2017, november 30.
Goodwill is a beneficial first job that can open doors to other experiences. Goodwill is great environment to work for young adults just stepping into the working field.
managers/co-workers
n/a
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?IgenNem 1Jelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Floor Care Technician (Volt alkalmazott) –  Kansas City, MO2017, november 30.
Here is a company where any one will stab you in he back to get a better image of themselves th e try to make advancement and it doesn’t work nor does it give any benefit.

Átfogó minősítés