Goodwill Industries Alkalmazotti bírálat

10 880 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően
Munkahelyi kultúra
Not the worst place but definitely not the best
Army Medical Records Associate (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  San Antonio, TX2017, december 9.
While the job was easy, management was unaware of how to properly do their job. Coworkers do far too much talking and gossiping. High tension arises almost daily. Saw two-three confrontations and heard of two more.
Pro érvek
Decent pay for easy work
Coworkers, Shift
Work Place
Job Coach (Volt alkalmazott) –  Marion, OH2017, december 9.
Very friendly staff and very helpful to me as this was my first time job coaching. They were very supportive. I had a lot of fun working for this company.
productive and fast paced
Sales Associate/Cashier (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Puyallup, WA2017, december 9.
working at the goodwill is a greet experience for teenagers that haven't had a job yet , not stressful at all . you meet a lot of new people there and help out the people with no job . i recommend working at the goodwill for your first job .
Pro érvek
very flexible with hours, get good hours
short breaks
Need Internal Review
Administrative Assistant (Volt alkalmazott) –  Louisville, KY2017, december 8.
Unbelievably unfair place to work. Wages are not in target of cost of living but company has overload of work to perform. Very unfair company. No increase in salary is offered to all employees just a select few!
Kontra érvek
Very low wages unless you are management
horrible place to work
PRODUCTION WORKER (Volt alkalmazott) –  Marysville, WA2017, december 8.
Very bad management and everyone was treated poorly. Unfortunately there was nothing I could do to change it I tried HR and they cant really just fire the whole management crew, They have klot of there hands to fix if you ask me!
smelly
Head Cashier (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Whitehouse, OH2017, december 8.
good place to work if you like smelly junk. people are nice. pay is nice. benefits kinda suck. hours are lame, who wants to work weekends honsetly? .....
Munkahelyi kultúra
Quick paced and poorly managed.
Associate (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Jacksonville, FL2017, december 8.
Unfortunatly the manager I was under was not a team player, nor trainer, nor helper. So the store was a wreck often. Though on days without her the assistant mangers run a very fun and productive shift.
No Benefits, No Pay Increase
Great experience overall
Janitor-Jewella Shelter (Volt alkalmazott) –  shreveort,la2017, december 8.
It was pleasure working with others and it was excellent knowing the ends and out of the company. I was able to learn about working with others. I was able to come together with this organization and help me become a better person. It was an honor and privilege to be employed at their facility.
Munkahelyi kultúra
The Goodwill industries have had a great work environment, and hasn't stopped doing good.
Goodwill (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Columbus, GA2017, december 8.
Every typical day at work is just the case managers going through a power point,every now and then, or either taking the retail to the goodwill store.
Best Job I have Ever had
Account Executive (Volt alkalmazott) –  Colorado Springs, CO2017, december 8.
Being able to help people with immediate needs be it transportation housing or family assistance. This position and every position at Goodwill was fantastic
Fun easy place to work
Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Glendale, CA2017, december 8.
everything about working at good will was great , especially the interaction with you daily customers
just management at the location was working at was very poor And wasn't the fair
good pay, lots of hours
bad mangement
Nice Work
Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Fullerton, CA2017, december 7.
A typical day at work included cleaning the floors and stands, counting in the registers, opening the store, racking out clothes, and wares sometimes, also helping customers check out. I learned how to use a register, communicate with customers on a friendly level, multi-task. The hours were very hard on my body, strenuous mostly. But I had good teammates that made up for it.
Just dont
Pricer (Volt alkalmazott) –  Bradenton, FL2017, december 7.
They talk a great game on your first day. But it’s all down hill from there. Sometimes I feel like they mean well but idk. Everything extremely hectic all the time. In my case the manager put all her eggs in one basket and after months of being treated like dirt I left.
50% of entire purchase twice a year and 25% off everyday
Kontra érvek
Always getting yelled at.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Fast Paced, great team to work with
Retail Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Shawnee, OK2017, december 7.
I worked at the Shawnee, Ok Goodwill. I loved the people I worked with, everyone was helpful and supportive. It was truly a second family for me. I like fast paced, so that was also great for me.
Day flies by
Short breaks
overworked and no respect
Volunteer Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Las Vegas, NV2017, december 7.
would never work here again, management was rude and did nothing to me stressful situations easier. I quit because the stress wasn't worth the headaches
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 3NemJelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Managers helped employeesby going above and beyond to train them for future job advancments.
Kitting amd Packaging (Volt alkalmazott) –  San Jose, CA2017, december 7.
First time in a warehouse setting coworkers ensure safe fun enviorment in kitting and packaging. Worked together as a group to ensure productivity of getting orders packed and shipped properly.
Munkahelyi kultúra
good job but got a little unsanitary at times
Department Supervisor (Volt alkalmazott) –  Cabot, AR2017, december 7.
Goodwill stands for education for the community. It also is willing to educate its employees to better themselves within there community. Goodwill stands for quality control and customer service
I love my job at Goodwill Job Connection
Staffing Volunteer (Volt alkalmazott) –  Milledgeville, GA2017, december 7.
Management and training supervisor were amazing people and very intelligent and helpful. I enjoy every aspect of the responsibilities I have. I thoroughly enjoy working with the people around me.
Pro érvek
Helping the public look for work and getting jobs for people
Kontra érvek
I dont like that this was only a 10 day assignment.
Never give raises
Clothes processor, Customer service, Trainer (Volt alkalmazott) –  Warren, PA2017, december 7.
Relaxed work atmosphere but do not expect to advance, get raises, and benefits cost more than your paycheck. A past assistant manager quick when she got a bill instead of a check on payday.
productive fast passed enjoyable
Team Lead (Volt alkalmazott) –  Topeka, KS2017, december 7.
Goodwill Industries was was of my best an most liked jobs i have had. I would love to work with them again. Within 90 days i was promoted to team lead from cashier. The manager always worked with me on available days that i could work and if something came up with my small children they were always understanding and willing to work it out on my schedule. I will say that the tardy rule is very strict and they do not let you slide on this rule at all. Overall i would love to work for Goodwill again.

Átfogó minősítés