Goodwill Industries Alkalmazotti bírálat

14 121 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően Mind a(z) 14 124 értékelés megtekintése
Rendezés:: Hasznosság | Értékelés | Dátum
Prodductive work place.
Truck Driver (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Miami, FL2018, október 8.
The purpose of the company is really high- minded, however the administration team is in many of the ocassions very restricted according to the employees shifts.
slow easy going environment
Lead Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Asheville, NC2018, október 8.
open close store, customer service, cash handling, go through merchandise that is donated, put clothes up in proper area, price items and place on the floor to be sold
not really any pros
Kontra érvek
you couldnt buy from your own store
Solid Company with Good Culture
Re-Entry Case Manager (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  San Jose, CA2018, október 8.
GWSV is a solid company with good leadership. I have no complaints about leadership or operations. Overall, I have had a positive experience and I recommend GWSV to anybody.
Pro érvek
Cafeteria on site, full benefits
Short lunches (30 minutes), Low pay
Fun Place to work
Production Clerk (Volt alkalmazott) –  Clinton, IA2018, október 8.
Goodwill was a fun work experience. The mangers and personnel were nice and friendly. The work environment was stress free. there is opportunity for advancement for full-time employees.
good co-workers, stress free
Write your hours down.
Team Member (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Sacramento, CA2018, október 8.
Great job to start with. But I was a part time employee and worked over some weeks over 70 hours plus 7 days a week. I never got my vacation hours nor did I get benefits that a full time status employee shoukd have gotten.
A job
Not thankful.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 1Nem 2Jelentés
Great co workers
Store Manager (Volt alkalmazott) –  Bedford, VA2018, október 8.
The hardest part of my job was finding good help that would stay on the job because of low pay to start with
The best part of my job was working with a great team that I had put together
Great team
stressful
Nice Company but changes needed
Retail Associate (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Statesboro, GA2018, október 8.
- Day to day it's a good place to work
- soft skills
Management is so-so
- Customers are rude when it comes to prices (worst part)

- employee recognition
short lunch breaks
Munkahelyi kultúra
very interesting place to work
Manager (Volt alkalmazott) –  Milton, WV2018, október 8.
worked there many years, enjoyed fellow employees, seeing new items daily, great benefits, however stores become cluttered in processing areas and prices went out the roofs. cant really afford to shop there anymore cause they want new prices for used merchandise.
christmas bonus
clutter
pleasant work environment
Cashier and Customer Service (Volt alkalmazott) –  Orlando, FL2018, október 8.
You will always meet new people, new cultures and people to help. Here you enjoy sharing directly with clients, managing different situations and managing stress. Personally I had the opportunity to work with an excellent principal Manager, of great human quality and smile. Apart from the position that one plays, you have to clean the bathrooms and areas in general, perform other functions. The payment per hour is very little and the rotating and not fixed schedules, you can not plan to have two jobs or other activities. The benefits are very good.
the benefits
Kontra érvek
rotating schedules and low pay
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?IgenNem 1Jelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Company ok, but my particular division wasn’t
Community Reintegration Coordinator (Volt alkalmazott) –  Detroit, MI2018, október 8.
Goodwill was a decent place to work, but the director over my particular program I was assigned to was horrible. He talked about staff with other staff. Had meetings that did everything, but uplift the team. He sent long, grammatically incorrect emails constantly complaining how staff was unprofessional, etc. Not to mention the program had a very high turnover rate. I left because I was promised a promotion, which never happened, but instead two additional people were hired that the director thought I was going to train.
Goid Company with Long History
The Director
Munkahelyi kultúra
And A place that actually trumps Wal-Mart, huuum goodwill!
Processor (Volt alkalmazott) –  San Diego, CA2018, október 7.
Retail can be bad, but this place is just a step below the landfills and recycling centers. People literally come there to dump the trash they no longer want from there storage. Con 1.
On the management level most of them are weirdos, who want to feel as if they are more powerful than they are. Basically I have nothing positive to say about this place other than they provide persons with disabilities jobs.
A paycheck
The whole place
Munkahelyi kultúra
Productive and easy to work with the employee
Retail Supervisor (Volt alkalmazott) –  Federal Way, WA 980032018, október 7.
Goodwill is a great companies because their helping a lot of people specially people with barrier to employment go to work by providing jobs training and educational opportunities.
Pro érvek
Free lunch sometimes during the sale day
Insurance benifits not good
Munkahelyi kultúra
There are much better options
Clerk/Cashier (Volt alkalmazott) –  Rocklin, CA2018, október 7.
Management is a mess. Merchandise is dirty and a lot of it is thrown away every week rather than donated. Over priced. Depressing work environment. Lots of theft.
Easy
Everything else
Munkahelyi kultúra
Diverse workplace where it’s easier to pick up on multiple job duties
Grader (Volt alkalmazott) –  San Antonio, TX2018, október 7.
Diverse workplace where it’s easier to pick up on multiple job duties. Manager wasn’t great. She was new and let people get away with things. She was trying to build moral but for me personally it put a friendship of mine with a covworker in a bad spot. She had favorites. Too busy trying to be a friend and not a boss
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 2NemJelentés
Review for Goodwill
Cashier/Retail (Volt alkalmazott) –  Canton, OH2018, október 7.
I loved working there. It was a great learning experience. There was a lot to do while no one was in line. I liked how everyone was friendly with each other.
Meeting new people
Munkahelyi kultúra
All around foul place of employment
Cashier and Customer Service (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Shelbyville, TN2018, október 7.
I began working for Goodwill Of Middle Tn in January of 2018. I can look back now and see how blindsided I was in the beginning. From stingy self-serving supervisors to cheating and misleading double-crossing co-workers, I was in for quite a ride that I soon wanted to get off of. Donations were not handled with care and were constantly being broken in the back. Employees going through the donations first and setting aside what they want. District management is weak. Very shady company. Very.
Pro érvek
Seeing neat items come through, friendly customers
Very Poor business practices, Low pay, Short or no breaks, Little advancement
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 2NemJelentés
worst job in existence
sales associate (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Albuquerque, NM2018, október 7.
if you are not a felon or have no criminal record; make this the last possible place to work for, because you will be treated as if you are one. the clearance corner is worse than any of the others stores. you are always behind on your work no matter how hard you work and they expect you to work to the fullest 100% of the time. extremely high stress and fast pace environment. expectations far exceed the pay. you come home after every day of work beyond exhausted. you constantly having to do work by yourself that should not be done by yourself like moving large pieces of furniture. there are constant issues between the 2 halves of the store which harbor animosity for both sides. they don't give constructive criticism but instead, tell you to do it one way and then proceed to yell at you about you doing it wrong or just do the ladder and expect you to know how they want it done. they take the term micromanaging to the extreme; to a point at which you have to ask a manager to get just about anything done at all. the only good thing about this job is that it is full time.
full time
too many to list
Re-Entry
Donation Processor (Volt alkalmazott) –  Lynchburg, VA2018, október 6.
If your felon just returning home its a start, if you get SSI its good for increasing benefits, sad though that others who are nt felons make about a dollar more
Munkahelyi kultúra
good
Property Trainee Officer (Volt alkalmazott) –  Tsuen Wan, New Territories2018, október 6.
the manager is very nice the job is easy the property management is very interesting
easy
low salary
retail associate
Retail Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Phoenix, AZ2018, október 6.
I worked directly with the public--the customers made there purchases and I scanned them, which would create there total--by the computer. They would pay with cash, or credit card. I enjoyed working with the customer and had a great times-laughter, kindness
Pro érvek
seeing my regular customers, enjoying conversation with them, sometimes just be there with a smile made them happy
Kontra érvek
sale saturdays were the worst...
Igényelt profil

Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?

Érdekel, hogy milyenek a munkafeltételek vagy a felvételi folyamat itt: Goodwill Industries? Közösségünk szívesen segítségedre lesz.

Kérdésem van