Goodwill Industries Alkalmazotti bírálat

Mind a(z) 13 359 értékelés megmutatása
Rendezés:: Hasznosság | Értékelés | Dátum
Not A Good Fit For Me
Warehouse Process Worker I (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Otay Mesa, CA2018, július 11.
Although I appreciate the fact that I have a job and I like most of the people I work with, working at Goodwill Industries as a process worker is not what I want. Honestly, I only took the job to avoid being unemployed.

I have a few issues with this arrangement. First, it's a part-time, minimum wage position. In addition, I never have the same schedule AND I get to work on Sundays whether I want to or not (which I would rather not).

Whether Goodwill Industries is a good place for anyone else to work I can't say. That is for each person to decide. For me, were I to work at Goodwill, I would rather be in the main office.
Pro érvek
most of the people I work with; relatively close to the border (I live in Tijuana)
Kontra érvek
part-time; minimum wage; variable schedule; variable assignments; Sundays required
cashier
Cashier (Volt alkalmazott) –  San Antonio, TX2018, július 11.
Very fast paced but good environment typical day cleaning and organization management was awesome the most enjoyable day was working with others and customers
Munkahelyi kultúra
A hardworking job for a part timer
Production Associate (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Lancaster, PA2018, július 11.
The job has been a good job, and there's always something to do whether it's putting things out, away, cleaning, lifting, organizing, etc. The job has potential to be great with communication and hard work.
Pro érvek
Every 7 hours you get a 15 minute paid break and a 30 non paid break. Lots of benefits if full-time, but not part time.
Kontra érvek
Part time misses out on all the great benefits. Can be stressful if other coworkers do not help.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 1NemJelentés
fun but demanding
Cashier/Customer Service (Volt alkalmazott) –  San Antonio, TX2018, július 11.
goodwill is an interesting job. alot of unique people that you get to interact with everyday. Working with community service people can be a challenge as most if not all don want to be there
Environment
Maintenance (Volt alkalmazott) –  Santa Ana, CA2018, július 11.
The echics values were great the employees had high morale Non stopping applied service to work and and involvement with customers. If the pay was better it would be a great career opportunity.
Work schedule
Pay
Working at Goodwill
Loader and Off loader (Volt alkalmazott) –  Long Beach, CA2018, július 11.
The job was a good place to work. I would recommend many people to work for them. The hardest part about working there is trying to get everything ready for the auction with short staff but we always manage to get it done.
Good workers good environment
Kontra érvek
No lockers and it was always hot
this was a temp job
Key Holder/Store Lead (Volt alkalmazott) –  Pittsburg, CA2018, július 11.
This was a temp job I was unaware that it was a job for someone that just got out of jail or some one that just got off drugs if this applies then got for is it will be perfect for u they carter to
Munkahelyi kultúra
Good
Account Manager/Case Manager/Career Navigator (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Brooklyn, NY2018, július 11.
Goodwill is a great employer with many advancement opportunities. I went from Retention Account manager, To Case manager and now i am a Career Navigator. Goodwill has accommodated me in my Maternity Leave. Great Team to work with.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Manager (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Austin, TX2018, július 10.
none this is a great company they give a second chance to many deserving people they offer flexible schedules and maintain a possitive attide to all there valued emplyees
Great Culture
Learning Technologies Specialist (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Menasha, WI2018, július 10.
I enjoy working for Goodwill of North Central Wisconsin. We work hard but it is so rewarding. I like the work that I do and the people with whom I work with. Our culture is amazing and I like the flexibility I am offered.
Productive and adaptable
Cashier/Customer Service (Volt alkalmazott) –  Downers Grove, IL2018, július 10.
The typical day at GoodWill would mainly be something along the lines of staying behind a counter, helping a customer find a product they'd like along with showing them around the store if needed. Keeping tags and tabs on a few key details along with confidential secrets I don't believe the company would want shared.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Good
Production Worker (Volt alkalmazott) –  Ventura County, CA2018, július 10.
Love working for this company and would love to work for this company again people were great and is great to there employees and customers I truly like this company.
educational
Production Worker (Volt alkalmazott) –  Canton, OH2018, július 10.
My time here was short, fun and educational. I had never done any type of factory work so this was new for me. As jobs go it wasn't the worst I have ever had. I worked hard every day hoping to be hired in permanently, but was not. I still enjoyed the people I worked with and I enjoyed learning something new.
Goodwill
Collection Attendant/Clerical (Volt alkalmazott) –  Sacramento, CA2018, július 10.
Great place to work for a teenager who is starting to get out on their own. I had a great time working here, my supervisor is was understanding and very helpful.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great pay, but management can be unprofessional
SALES ASSOCIATE (Volt alkalmazott) –  Hampton, VA2018, július 10.
The pay was great and the hours were amazing depending on if the manager liked you or not. Management would show favoritism to certain workers. They would cut back or increase your hours depending on who you are. A lot of personal mixing with business which leads to drama.
Understaffed
Cashier (Volt alkalmazott) –  Austin, TX2018, július 10.
Being always understaffed and made to do more than one persons job. There were times that I had to do the job of three people and no extra pay, you were lucky to get a thank you.
paid time off
horrible working conditions
Munkahelyi kultúra
It was a fast work place
Hanger (Volt alkalmazott) –  Portsmouth, VA2018, július 10.
I learn to hang clothes speak to people get up early to be to work got to meet new peoplw help them find things they need take things to the floor to hang up put clothes by there color in size from long to short shirt in pants the job was quick in fast to do
Lunch breaks were great
They were short
Munkahelyi kultúra
I was too old for this job because of the heavy lifting. I was hurt and that's why I left.
DOCK ATTENDANT (Volt alkalmazott) –  Huntington, WV2018, július 10.
This organization helps lots of different areas of my community..I enjoyed talking with the customers dropping off items. I worked hard and lost weight. I liked the ladies I worked with.It was a comfortable place to work. My manager was awesome.
Pro érvek
Good place to work lots of customer service skills learned
I have none
Munkahelyi kultúra
not what it appears to be
Manager Assistant (Volt alkalmazott) –  Overland Park, KS2018, július 10.
there is a lot of misinformation and corruption throughout the business. Cant trust no one. They try to act like a big business but there are to many chiefs and policies are constantly being changed with little information or help to accomplish what is needed.
Kontra érvek
hard work, low pay, poor working conditions, poor upper management
Munkahelyi kultúra
Very fast work pace. Also very awesome people, its like family there.
Assistant Manager (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Saginaw, MI2018, július 10.
Very fast pace job. You could he pricing wares or hanging clothes. Or you could be running the clothing racks or ware racks out to the sales floor and put them in the correct spots. Even go on register from time to time. Very fun but can also be streassful at times but customer service is always #1.
Pro érvek
Paid vaction/holiday, sick pay, health coverage even for part time
Kontra érvek
Sometimes it can seem over bearing
Igényelt profil

Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?

Érdekel, hogy milyenek a munkafeltételek vagy a felvételi folyamat itt: Goodwill Industries? Közösségünk szívesen segítségedre lesz.

Kérdésem van