Goodwill Industries Alkalmazotti bírálat

13 680 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően Mind a(z) 13 682 értékelés megtekintése
Rendezés:: Hasznosság | Értékelés | Dátum
Munkahelyi kultúra
Fun place to work. Employees are mostly characters.
Cashier (Volt alkalmazott) –  Sarasota, FL2018, augusztus 16.
I was a cashier. We were the third busiest Goodwill in America so we worked hard to get those customers rung up and out. The managers were the worst I've ever had. They do near nothing and especially when we were slammed and needed them to jump on a register they both were hesitant to or diliberately got lost somewhere.
Pro érvek
Working with characters. Humorous recovered addicts and criminals.
Kontra érvek
Must work 40 hours a week unless you have some autistic like disability. No part time.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Working at Goodwill Industries taught me how to cope with working in a fast paced work environment.
EHOB Processor (Volt alkalmazott) –  Indianapolis, IN2018, augusztus 16.
Our daily routine included processing different materials ranging from preparation of EHOB medical mats to sorting and distinguishing differences in raw materials being used in several competing industries.
Flexible Schedule
Compensation
Munkahelyi kultúra
Not a good place to work
Senior Industrial Engineer (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Miami, FL2018, augusztus 16.
They get a lot of money from free, and donations but they have bad salaries for employees.
It's not a good place to work, I personally do not recommend it.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Good place to work to learn skills for advancement
Keyhokder/Assist Manager (Volt alkalmazott) –  Harvey, LA2018, augusztus 16.
This industry is a non profit organization where school students, younger people starting out and seniors who have disabilities or retired can succeed.
This job is perfect for training skills which will help a person advance in this company and pursue others.
Fun place to work
Cashier,Hanger,and Tagger (Volt alkalmazott) –  Summerville, SC2018, augusztus 15.
It was close to home
I worked with decent people
The pay was decent and it helped pay my bills and take care of three kids
I sometimes had to walk to work but I had to do what I had to do for my kids
Weekly pay
No raises
Munkahelyi kultúra
Good place as starter job.
Stocker (Volt alkalmazott) –  El Paso, TX2018, augusztus 15.
Very fast paced. Donations come and go. Goodwill will not let you shop at the store you work at. Go discounts though. Lots to look through. Over all 4 out of 10.
Full time job.
Kontra érvek
Can't buy at the store you work at.
The Times Of Goodwill
Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Towson, MD2018, augusztus 15.
Goodwill was okay for me because I went through the Goodwill Program before I got the chance to actually work inside the store. I had to participate in a training class for at minimum of 4 weeks where I learned the basics of responsibility in the workplace and being able to always learn within a company and advance. This was a pretty fun and energy- based company. The only issue I encountered with this company was the inconsistency in the Management.
it’s an ok place
cashier/ textile producer (Volt alkalmazott) –  Greensburg, IN2018, augusztus 15.
There was never enough communication within employment and management. No one knew how to do their job efficiently. The employees are very rude to
their coworkers.
enjoyable wor environment
Cashier/Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Dover, DE2018, augusztus 15.
loved working there everyone was so nice there. loved the organization . customers were very kind. it was fast paced. you had to keep your eye on the customers some try to steal stuff.
Munkahelyi kultúra
productive and fun place to work
Sales associate/Cashier (Volt alkalmazott) –  Carbondale, IL2018, augusztus 15.
a typical day at goodwill includes zoning, cashiering, helping and directing customers, processing returns, answering phone calls, maintaining a clean store, resetting displays and updating prices.
employee discount
Munkahelyi kultúra
Good for starters and the elderly still elligable for work.
Floor & Donation Attendant (Volt alkalmazott) –  Pasadena, TX2018, augusztus 15.
It wasn't the greatest, but the hours were fair. Furthermore the pay is minimum wage, additionally, workers, excluding management, are ineligible for pay raises, despite that, the workers are allowed to move up them employment ladder.
Pro érvek
Good for beginners & people with mental or physical handicaps.
Minimum wage/Low wages
Relaxed environment, rewarding work
Cashier (Volt alkalmazott) –  Midwest City, OK2018, augusztus 14.
I enjoyed my time working at Goodwill as a cashier. Talking with customers and getting to know the ones who visited us often was my favorite part of the day. I knew many of our customers by name and still talk to a few of them even after leaving the company. Ours was a smaller store, so we often only had one manager and one cashier to close the store at night. It could sometimes be stressful but not any worse than any other retail job.
Relaxed management
Munkahelyi kultúra
overall
Supervisor- Cynthia Turner, GM (Volt alkalmazott) –  Fenton, MI2018, augusztus 14.
I worked many different positions in the 4 years that I worked at Goodwill. I left Goodwill only because i had earned my degrees and am searching for employment in my field. The management staff was very considerate of the ongoing issues I had with my mothers health and my child's mental health, Overall they were very accommodating to my needs. The only issues were that there were 4 managers and their goals were incosistant. Also after 4 years every 6 months the quota was increased which was always out of reach no matter how hard or fast I worked.
great management
Kontra érvek
no room for raises, each year the whole team was denied raises. Minimum wage increase was the only increases we saw.
very productive
transportation (Volt alkalmazott) –  1500 tice street fort myers florida2018, augusztus 14.
It was very hard work. But lve learned a lot. Meet very many different people. Hours were very long .But it was worth it.worked in securd shread for awhile.
lots of breaks
very hot conditions
Munkahelyi kultúra
Good will i dont reccomend it
Driver/Operator (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Charlotte mi2018, augusztus 14.
Its an ok company been there 14 years hr are great but havent had a raise in 10 yearsthe lack of pay wants me to look for better employmentit has been convient
its an ok place to work
Retail Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Avon, CT2018, augusztus 14.
everyone was friendly and helpful and worked hard manger was nice they help u out with any thing u needed help with willing train u if u r willing to learn and if r good they will teach to becoming a key holder.
holiday party
Good training experience
Donations Sorter (Volt alkalmazott) –  Austin, TX2018, augusztus 14.
I was given a chance to show my abilities via the Texas Workforce Solutions Center. My assignment was to sort donated items into various bins in storage. My supervisor was understanding and challenging at the same time.
Goodwill standards
Donations Attendant (Volt alkalmazott) –  Pasadena Texas2018, augusztus 14.
Goodwill standards are so open to the handicapped & helps people that need second chances in life. I believe their pay scale should come up to a higher standard.
Goodwill Bucks
Kontra érvek
Monthly awards & dinners were given ONLY if we made our store budget. how is that fair?
Fun workplace.
Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Phoenix, AZ2018, augusztus 14.
Everyone got along great and made working environment fun. The hardest part of the job just like any other retail job is seeing something you had just organized and cleaned up all over the floor when it was just fixed seconds ago. The most enjoyable was meeting new people all the time along with seeing the regular customers. There was a lot of amazing customers I had working at the location I did.
fun place to work
Team Leader/Manager (Volt alkalmazott) –  Boston, MA2018, augusztus 14.
Goodwills meet the needs of all job seekers, including programs for youth, seniors, veterans, and people with disabilities, criminal backgrounds and other specialized needs. In 2017, Goodwill helped more than 288,000 people train for careers in industries such as banking, IT and health care, to name a few — and get the supporting services they needed to be successful — such as English language training, additional education, or access to transportation and child care.

Goodwill Industries International is committed to inclusion and diversity and respecting the people we serve, our community members, and the people with whom we work. We believe in putting people first, providing a safe space for our employees and creating environments where people have the support they need to build their work skills and care for their families. We are proud that people from diverse backgrounds have come to Goodwill to build their skills and their career goals. We will continue this tradition of serving others and building communities that work.

Thanks
free snack
all good
Igényelt profil

Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?

Érdekel, hogy milyenek a munkafeltételek vagy a felvételi folyamat itt: Goodwill Industries? Közösségünk szívesen segítségedre lesz.

Kérdésem van