Goodwill Industries Alkalmazotti bírálat

Mind a(z) 12 794 értékelés megmutatása
Rendezés:: Hasznosság | Értékelés | Dátum
Munkahelyi kultúra
changes not for the good
Team Leader (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  wis2018, május 16.
When I was hired to be a team leader I believed that Goodwill sought to elevate people through training in retail skills. Unfortunately, that is merely a cover story since I have realized that only a minimal amount of revenue generated actually is directed to help people with disabilities. Go beyond the eloquent public facing propaganda that professes such great humanitarian efforts to see the internal dissolution of programs and participants which were cut from budgeting while expansion costs for new locations received additional funding. While the organization does redirect many tons of unwanted product donations from ending at the landfill fulfilling the green value. However, as the company continues to grow, adding more overhead costs, one must consider what happened to helping our communities rather than helping self?
insurance
low pay
Munkahelyi kultúra
not a good place to work
Cashier/Inventory Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  West Sacramento, CA2018, május 16.
don't work here there nothing to tell about this company but don't work here
i hate this place I'm only writing thing cuz it wont let me move on so i hate this place.
nothing
nothing
Munkahelyi kultúra
Would not recommend working at a Goodwill
Backroom Processor (Volt alkalmazott) –  Capitola, CA2018, május 16.
Obvious company and managers don’t care about employees or customers. Ridiculous production goals daily, and they’d get raised if we met them. Constantly being told to raise the price of everything a few dollars just to meet goals. Constantly being told to overprice items in general.
Great People, unfulfilling work
Retail Ambassador(Full-time/40hrs) (Volt alkalmazott) –  La Mesa, CA2018, május 16.
It's typical retail work culture as you would see at any other clothing store. Repetitive tasks and houndish managers, the coworkers were nice people. The company had alot of parties and pot lucks though and the food was really good. people's involvement was nice.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 2NemJelentés
Difficult to withstand
Mission Worker (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Las Vegas, NV2018, május 16.
This is not an area where I feel divulging information would be appropriate since I currently work here and do not believe in slandering companies. Thank you for professionally understanding.
Pro érvek
wage for managers or mission based employees
everything else
warehouse worker
Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  San Francisco, CA2018, május 16.
It's a good place to start if you need a starting point career wise you lean alot i a short time plus look for better work when other jobs are open apply
good help
Kontra érvek
stay on them about what you want
Munkahelyi kultúra
busy and steady paced workplace
Material Handler (Volt alkalmazott) –  Gary, IN2018, május 16.
i've learned how to work the compactor, load and unload trucks, close and open the store and much more. the hardest part about my job was the home pick ups. i enjoyed the experience.
free water
2 breaks
Interesting Experience
Donor Door (Volt alkalmazott) –  Snellville, GA2018, május 16.
Workday consisted of meeting new people but working the same general positions. However, the different donations made it so there would be always something new to discover.
Kontra érvek
Lots of standing, Donors can be difficult to work with
Workplace
Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Las Vegas, NV2018, május 16.
Overall Goodwill is a really good company to work for as long as they have enough staff to make sure all tasks get done. Also management should get more involved in marking sure things are ran the way the are supposed to. Managers should also close at least 3 times a week.
Great Teamwork
Recognitions Associate (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  San Antonio, TX2018, május 16.
Work day is 7:30 to 4:30 with one hour lunch break. I learned a lot about Air Force policies and procedures as well as awards and decorations. Management is friendly and very approachable. Workplace culture is cohesive and we work well with each other. The hardest part of the job is the fact that there is no sick leave. If you miss work, your annual leave will suffer. The most enjoyable part of the job is the team work. We work very well together.
Pro érvek
Military friendly, disibility friendly, plesent work enviroment
Kontra érvek
no job advancement, industry pay scale, no sick leave
Munkahelyi kultúra
They don't appreciate the people they have
Production assistant manager (Volt alkalmazott) –  Kissimmee, FL2018, május 16.
This place is really not about building lines at work it's more about money than anything yes I was part of the management team but I always treated my staff with respect but when it came to me get a respect for my manager and never really happened even when you complain and talk to HR or whoever is above your manager nothing ever get solved you always get yelled at you need to pick up the pace and work faster nothing is ever good enough for this company and I worked at the kissimmee store in Florida
Kontra érvek
Overworked pay is low.hot in the warehouse and there's no confidentiality there.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great work environment- outstanding employees/co-workers
Customer Service Representative (Volt alkalmazott) –  Soledad, CA2018, május 16.
I was recently with Goodwill on an OWP (organizational work program) in Monterey County. I enjoyed the work and hours were great. I gained real world work experience and build on my social communication skills. I would definitely be interested in future positions and I am thankful for all the south county staff for being great co-workers and Bosses.
Pro érvek
Work experience and staying close to hime
Goodwill nyc
Assistant Manager (Volt alkalmazott) –  Indianapolis, IN2018, május 16.
Very bad experienc will goodwill nyc, district manager took the job personal
Goodwill indianapolis was fair and I had no problems working there, a actually loved my experience tere and would love to go back.
Stressful environment
Donation Processor (Volt alkalmazott) –  Kent, OH2018, május 16.
This job was not a good fit for me. I liked working there but found it to be too stressful of an environment for me. It is too fast paced and cut throat for me. If you are fast like the wind its a good job but if you are more slow and more methodical its not the job for you.
Pro érvek
Discount, finding fun unique things
Kontra érvek
Spending too much, stressful environment
Needs Major Improvements
Case Manager (Volt alkalmazott) –  Albany, GA2018, május 16.
Needs major improvements in management style and culture. More consideration and appreciation for the quality of employees they employ and the experience and dedication they bring. Improve capacity to receive honest feedback when it comes to the overall process and structure of the business.
Fun place to work
Case Manager (Volt alkalmazott) –  Edmonton, AB2018, május 15.
Each day was an eye opener and a reminder to enjoy the little things in life. Working with people who have a disability is very rewarding. being able to teach an adult about the community they live in and how they can be productive members of society, while watching them get pleasure out of working was the best party of my job.
Munkahelyi kultúra
It's not the job, it's the people
Donation Attendant (Volt alkalmazott) –  Norman, OK2018, május 15.
The job is great: helping unload people's cars of things they no longer want, and putting it away in the store. Then, later in the day, placing the contents of the store into the delivery truck. No issues there.
It's when it gets down to supplies that the job becomes less fun. For a good week or two, there were no containers for my coworkers and I to put the donations into, which meant we had piles of clothes, toys, etc in the backroom. It took the better part of 2 days to "bag and tag" them, when we finally did get the supplies.
Overall, I'd most definitely work here again, especially if you get along well with the coworkers.
4 day work weeks
Munkahelyi kultúra
Goodwill is a fast-paced environment. Managers are working managers.
Retail Store Manager (Volt alkalmazott) –  Hazleton, PA2018, május 15.
Managing a Goodwill Retail Store is a lot of work. Your typical work day is 8-10 hours. You need the ability to switch from one task to another quickly. Management tries to be flexible, I was happy with the benefits.
paid breaks
it was too fast paced.
Tagger (Volt alkalmazott) –  Bettendorf, IA2018, május 15.
I disliked working here. It was not enough pay for the amount of work I put in. The hardest part of the job was that we only got paid $1.25/hr. It was boring because you had to do the same thing everyday and it never changed.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?IgenNem 1Jelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
fun place to work , but needs more professionalism
Senior Casher (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  San Diego, CA2018, május 15.
Good place to work, customer service is great; but they need just to work on certain problems to give solutions in a good time , the right time and the right place to aavoid bad conseqquences.
na
na
Igényelt profil

Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?

Érdekel, hogy milyenek a munkafeltételek vagy a felvételi folyamat itt: Goodwill Industries? Közösségünk szívesen segítségedre lesz.

Kérdésem van