Goodwill Industries Alkalmazotti bírálat

Mind a(z) 11 869 értékelés megmutatása
Assisting with Customers
Cashier and customer service duties (Volt alkalmazott) –  Venice, FL2018, február 16.
Learned about marketing and selling the products.
Arrange displays. Work as cashier and assisting customers with their purchases. Worked with an awesome group of people
Working with people.
dealing with difficult clients
Munkahelyi kultúra
Intending on Bringing out the best in us all
Receptionist (Volt alkalmazott) –  Boston, MA2018, február 16.
Enjoyed coming to Good will it made me feel part of something special, I always felt good. When things wer done in a timely mannor.

Had many incounters with some wonderful people who have come and gone. They made working there fun.
Lots to do
Didn't want to go home;
Great Company Culture
Employment Specialist (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  South Bend, IN2018, február 16.
Goodwill wants to give back to the community and it's employees as much as possible. It is a very rewarding place to work. The CEO and management treat employees with respect and understanding.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I like working at goodwill
Key Holder (Volt alkalmazott) –  Highland, CA2018, február 16.
The flexible schedules do not always agree with home life. The employees there are like family.

This job is also good work experience. We can be cross trained. There is room for advancement for some people.

A lot of customers are great to know and a pleasure to see come in. Other customers are so rude and can never be pleased. Thats the bad part. We work towards giving everyone a great shopping experience and try to be as helpful as we can.

Overall I have enjoyed the time I have worked for the goodwill.
EMPLOYEE FAMILY ATTITUDE
RUDE CUSTOMERS
Munkahelyi kultúra
It was a good seasonal job.
Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Los Angeles, CA 900652018, február 15.
It wasn't always too busy but it was always a mess. There was never a moment that there wasn't something that needed major organization and that's a good thing in a way because there was always something to keep you busy.
goodwill inc
RECEPTIONIST FRONT DESK (Volt alkalmazott) –  Longview, WA2018, február 15.
answered phones, took messages, scheduled appts. made copies, sent emails. signed students up for classes, worked computers, helped students with computers work. Greeted everyone coming in or out.
Pro érvek
nice peoples to work with and for
pay
goodwill overall
Goodwill customer service (Volt alkalmazott) –  Fontana, CA2018, február 15.
this company is a ok company to work for an the people that work for the company are good people an the workplace is good an the management is ok depending on the store
Not a good job
Donor Greeter (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Mobile, AL2018, február 15.
My experience at Goodwill Easter Seals was not a good working experience. I was under the impression at my interview that i would getting paid more then my previous job. Then the managers there aren't fair then they are very unprofessional. Then they will also cut your hours because of the store business is going good. I worked in the busiest time of the year and still gotten paid 300 every two weeks.
Munkahelyi kultúra
working a goodwill was great for my first time working
Retail Sales Associate trainee (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Albany, GA2018, február 15.
you clock in on time leave on time.i learned time management is very important.it has a family vibe to it.the hardest part was keeping up with the peoples patter.this was my first job i had so i started of pretty slow but no one held that ageist me they just help motive you to keep going and to work harder.
free gloves for work
lunch could be longer
ambiente de trabajo normal
Sale Associate (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Homestead, FL2018, február 15.
en este trabajo siempre vas a encontrar algo que hacer, aprendi mas acerca de la atencion al cliente,
Fun
CASE MANAGER (Volt alkalmazott) –  Chicago, IL2018, február 15.
I enjoyed working there as well as the management team. It was the first job that I worked where I got to practice using sign language and assist others with various disabilities to find employment.
work environment cool
Munkahelyi kultúra
An opportunity filled job w/learning of cultures and value to inanimate belongingds
Sorter / Cashier / Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Corpus Christi, TX2018, február 15.
I enjoyed working for Goodwill there I learned my nature of diverse multi-tasking and identifying worthy products regardless of media fashionist's opinions. I also learned skilled traits that I haden't learned anywhere else.
Pro érvek
Learning and cultural/customer service experience (hands on training)
Often short handed
Fun workplace
Supervisor (Volt alkalmazott) –  Warren, OH2018, február 15.
Goodwill has an ever changing environment and wonderful staff. The management cares deeply about their staff and it truly shows. Plus great deals on a lot of different things you won't find anywhere else.
Munkahelyi kultúra
On occasion we would have parties
Pricer (Volt alkalmazott) –  Tomball, TX2018, február 15.
We would have parties when we either come in first of sales. And we would also have them if it's someone's birthday, holidays. Some people would bring there own food they make.
Pro érvek
It was fun working there because everyone was nice
You work for your money
Retail Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Silverdale, WA2018, február 14.
Cashier work
Greet customers
Morning prep: vacuum, dust and restock supplies
Keep designated areas straightened
Help stock if needed
Wrap and box all glassware
Help customers with any questions and hold items
Take care of return items
Two 15 minute breaks and 30 minute lunch in an eight hour shift
Recover assigned area when not on register
Keep fitting rooms running smooth
Upper management can be rude to floor employees
Scheduled hours can be anytime all seven days of the week
Discount on purchases
Kontra érvek
Management needs work in appreciating their employees
My Experience at Goodwill
Customer Service Representative (Volt alkalmazott) –  Jacksonville, FL2018, február 14.
Depending on which location you work, you will have a lot of donations at one time. I would suggest working quickly, and learning how to balance tending to the clothes and sorting out other donations. I heard that it's under new management, so that good! When I was working there at the time, I was told by some of the employees working there that other employees left because the managers had a hard time working the employees.
Tending to the donations
Difficult Management
Munkahelyi kultúra
Goodwill was a great place of work. Friendly management and fun co-workers
Janitorial Worker (Volt alkalmazott) –  Orlando, FL2018, február 14.
I absolutly loved working at Goodwill. I had the best manager who kept us laughing and even helped out with our work load. Other workers were also good to be around. To me they really cared about our team. I would love to go back if i could.
enjoyable and relaxing job
the distance to work
Fast- Paced area to work
Processor (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Canton, MI2018, február 14.
At the beginning it was fun and I was excited to work there. About after a month the GM and Assistant manager of the goodwill wanted what was working best for the store to change.
30% off merchandise
Not enough hours
Volunteer work at Goodwill
Volunteer Work (Volt alkalmazott) –  Pasadena, TX2018, február 14.
When I volunteered at Goodwill, I felt uncomfortable. I was fine with separating clothing, but when they asked me to wash their employees dishes I was disgusted.
production
Clerical / Sales / Administration (Volt alkalmazott) –  Chattanooga, TN2018, február 14.
Goodwill will help you get a job.got lots if cashier experience very quickly, handled high volume of continuous shoppers. This was like boot camp for cashier's.The customers that did business as retail professionals selling and reselling Goodwill items,we're annoying because of always trying to wheel and deal.Give employees incentives to perform well and Excell at what they do. Give them more opportunity to grow.

Átfogó minősítés