Goodwill Industries Alkalmazotti bírálat

14 367 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően Mind a(z) 14 369 értékelés megtekintése
Rendezés:: Hasznosság | Értékelés | Dátum
Munkahelyi kultúra
Productive and a good place to work
Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Santa Ana, CA2018, október 26.
It is a nice place to work for and have good benefits for full-time employees. The hardest part was not falling behind in production and sales for the store.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 3NemJelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
A cheap place to find clothing, books and everyday items.
Volunteer (Volt alkalmazott) –  Brainerd, MN2018, október 26.
It's a place to find your everyday needs. When I organized the store with the other workers there it helped make the place a good work place and . cleaning helped attract customers,
Thankful for Goodwill!
Assistant Manager - Resource Room Specialist (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Charlottesville, VA2018, október 26.
I came to Goodwill through the re-entry program and I got hired on full time. I have been with Goodwill for 2 years and 9 months and have received 4 promotions and gained so many new skills that I can carry over into another job. I am so grateful for the programs that Goodwill has to offer and excited for what the future holds. I can honestly say that I wouldn't have the knowledge or the life that I have today if it wasn't for Goodwill and their wonderful programs.
Pro érvek
Paid time off, bennifits, and a wonderful work environment
Great environment
Key III Manager (Volt alkalmazott) –  Rosenberg, TX2018, október 26.
Great place to work, it’s an equal opportunity employer that gives back to the less fortunate in the community and also creates opportunities for disabled and criminal history individuals to work and are treated fairly.
Discounts
Munkahelyi kultúra
Nice manager, but working conditions were poor, also coworkers weren’t the best quality
Clothes Processor (Volt alkalmazott) –  Panama City, FL 324042018, október 26.
Each store varies, but mine had bugs everywhere, i couldn’t breath from all the dust, some donations were unbearable, the break room was a disaster with bugs old food trash, etc., also you’re not allowed to shop at the store you work at.
Pro érvek
discounts towards other stores, high hiring rate
Kontra érvek
poor work conditions usually, can’t shop at own store
Munkahelyi kultúra
my position has been a relaxed one with periods of heavy hard work
DEC Attendant (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Jackson, TN2018, október 25.
this is a position of periods of relaxed time and then periods of hard and heavy work. You never know what the day will bring. I have enjoyed my time here.
sometimes really relaxed time
pay is very low
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 3NemJelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
it's a good place to work for college students
Material Handler (Volt alkalmazott) –  Kingsport, TN2018, október 25.
If you're a student they are very willing to help you on your path to higher education. and they will help you in many other ways they provide health care and transportation depending on where you live.
flexible hours
Kontra érvek
sometimes the work days can e long so when you're getting off work it's not completely clear
Product
Truck Driver (Volt alkalmazott) –  Hernando, MS2018, október 25.
Goodwill is a good place to work but I think the drivers could get paid a little more for what they have to deal with. Like one person isn't enough lifting some of the heavy stuff that gets loaded onto the trucks.
calm
Cashier and Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Milwaukee, WI 532252018, október 24.
very calm and collective. Much slower than most employers. we all try to work together and complete task successfully. Management was not good at all. Managers always nagging and had bad attitudes towards us and customers.
Pro érvek
benefits
Kontra érvek
management
Munkahelyi kultúra
Not a good place to work
Processor (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Jackson, TN2018, október 24.
This is not the place for anyone who has real world bills. No raise has been given in the four years I have been there. They bring in new people who make more than the ones who have been there for 3 + years. The turnover rate is high and they work yo like you work for a high paying factory. The benefits are good but you will need government assistance whether you have children or not. Your basic needs cannot be meet working here.
Pro érvek
benefits
Kontra érvek
managenment, pay, and everything else
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 6NemJelentés
great job
Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Warner Robins, GA2018, október 24.
i still order pizza for my old coworkers at the goodwill that place saved my life i will always be thankful for Dee Philips and the staff at the goodwill
Munkahelyi kultúra
Good
Donor Greater (Volt alkalmazott) –  Windsor, ON2018, október 24.
Good organization and very friendly people, I have enjoyed working with everybody there. I had two tasks during my work, a donor greater and E&M (which I loved a lot).

E&M stands for Electrical and Mechanical, it allows you to test all electrical and mechanical devices you received from donors before you put them on the floor for sale. I would come across very interesting devices, some are very old that I used to see when I was a child, and some are extremely rare which I did not even know such things could exist.
Munkahelyi kultúra
The staff did their jobs. The workers were wonderful in their way.
Consultant (Volt alkalmazott) –  Palestine, TX2018, október 24.
On a typical day at work, there was lots of yelling and screaming, but when needed I closed my office door to compensate. Working at Goodwill Industries, I was exposed to a group of people I never dreamed I would be dealing with - the severely mentally disabled. I learned a lot about loving one another and what that meant to folks who have so very little of it. Except for my immediate supervisor, management was desultory, mostly thinking of themselves. The hardest part of the job was the realization that few give much to enhance the lives of others who have virtually nothing. The most enjoyable part of the job were the hugs and expressions of love I received from the disabled group.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Worst maintenance supervisor ever in Denver
Maintenance Technician (Volt alkalmazott) –  Denver Colorado2018, október 24.
Working for Goodwill in Denver for 5 years enjoyed my job. Making stores safe and enjoyable for Shoppers and employees. Unfortunately I work for the worst maintenance supervisor in my entire career.don't get me wrong but Goodwill has a lot of good programs that does a lot of good for people out there in need.
Pro érvek
Received store discount, they have some great programs
Worst maintenance supervisor
Munkahelyi kultúra
Difficult labor, low pay, but with occasional downtime and good job consistency
Customer Service Rep (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Springfield, OR2018, október 24.
Goodwill requires extremely long hours with difficult physical labor of their employees. Morale is extremely low, and turnover is very high. The typical day is ten hour shifts with one hour lunch breaks. The donations are frequently difficult to sort through and they come at a fast pace. Management style varies wildly based on who is currently supervisor, and supervisors leave almost every year. Occasionally there are long periods of downtime where employees are expected to perform site maintenance, but if all tasks are done they are usually allowed to engage in recreational activities until more work arrives. The company does consistently provide hours, and provides low but consistent pay.
Pro érvek
Consistently provides work, occasional downtime, standard compensation
Kontra érvek
Low pay, hard labor, difficult hours
Good job bad managment
Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Stillwater, OK2018, október 24.
I was hired on the opening of a new store it was amazing but they fired slot of people do to managment embezzling and just no true way of training new employees.
Friendly environment. Flexible hours, Benefits
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?IgenNem 1Jelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
not the grestest place to work
Goodwill cashier (Volt alkalmazott) –  Buffalo, NY2018, október 24.
the store was constantly hectic all the time, nothing really ever got done, management was too laid back and let employees do whatever they pleased. really didnt like doing most of the work myself.
everything
Munkahelyi kultúra
Team is amazing but leadership team is lacking....
Director, Career Connections (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Edmonton, AB2018, október 24.
Not focused on the business and distractions take away from the effectiveness of the team and organization. Favoritism and inconsistent approaches plague the leadership team.

Organization has so much potential and such a great cause - but is being led to it's potential, and at times is in conflict with its mission and core values.
Pro érvek
Helping people with disabilities!!!
Kontra érvek
Organization takes far more than it gives!
Munkahelyi kultúra
Good
Cashier (Volt alkalmazott) –  Starke, FL2018, október 24.
I did enjoy working at Goodwill very much; if their was better pay, more hours available, and benefits for part-time employees. I wouldn't of left.

I also enjoyed working with all of the rest of the people there.
Pro érvek
Constant business, Great Co-workers, Decent pay.
Kontra érvek
Limited hours available, no part-time benefits
Good job
Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Brooklyn Park, MN2018, október 24.
I liked working at goodwill meeting all the new people and getting to know new thing sometimes it was hard to learn but i got the hang of things. The hardest part was counting change.
Igényelt profil

Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?

Érdekel, hogy milyenek a munkafeltételek vagy a felvételi folyamat itt: Goodwill Industries? Közösségünk szívesen segítségedre lesz.

Kérdésem van