Goodwill Industries Alkalmazotti bírálat

Mind a(z) 10 832 értékelés megmutatása
Frustrating at Times
Sorter/Safety Officer (Volt alkalmazott) –  Cheyenne, WY2017, november 25.
I wish my experience could have been a better one. Issues at work were poorly managed by higher ups, any safety suggestions weren't taken seriously, nor were they responded to in a timely manner, employees were at times hostile and negative towards one another, managers withheld or lied about certain information or company policies, unfortunate personal situations weren't shown the appropriate level of empathy or understanding by managers, and the business had employees lie about their hurricane relief efforts to donating customers. It was needlessly stressful when it should have been a very straight-forward job.
Low wage/High Stress
Assistant Store Manager (Volt alkalmazott) –  Eugene, OR2017, november 25.
Terrible culture. Managers overwork employees. Employees are some of the saddest, most tired and miserable people you'll ever meet. Be prepared to work hard for little compensation or recognition.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Its mainly for disabled people
Clerk (Volt alkalmazott) –  Orange Park, FL2017, november 25.
Lots of sorting used goods and stocking shelves. They hire disabled people. The customers can be trying. Lots of people to get customer service experience.
part-time no beneifits
no advancement
Area Team Leader
Area Team Leader (Volt alkalmazott) –  Wisconsin Rapids, WI2017, november 25.
Open or close the store
Trained new members on register, for in production, Safety, forklift, Safe Space, Time clock
Worked on scheduling
Product placement, planogram and stocking
Cross Trained
Training
Nights
enjoyable work place
TEAM MEMBER (Volt alkalmazott) –  Fresno, CA2017, november 24.
Volunteer here at Good Will Industry I had an enjoyable time while being their, good co-workers, always trying to make everyday fun.Learn something new every day, always on your feet.
walking
Productive, Fast paced, great experience
Retail Admin. Assistant (Volt alkalmazott) –  San Jose, CA2017, november 24.
it was very much productive. lots of changes within but it was positive and well received in the most part. the hardest part as balance work/life.i liked it overall.
interactions with the public
Munkahelyi kultúra
Very good work enivornment. Keeping up with the children is the main focus
Group Leader (Volt alkalmazott) –  101 Park Avenue2017, november 24.
I worked with children supervising them throughout the day. Teaching them better reading,writing & math skills. Conducted gym activity’s. Interacted with children very well. Helping children & talking to them during times they feel down or going through a difficult problem.
Good pay.
Bad children/disrespectful
Goodwill,
Donation Attendant (Volt alkalmazott) –  Rochester, NY2017, november 24.
When i worked there, the company seemed to have zero idea what they're doing, even the CEO's and higher-ups. I worked there for a year, there's zero job security, long 10 hour days without smoke breaks or even food most of the way, anytime you mention a pay rise the boss will tell you okay several times, and you'll never see a dime.
Good people
As1 (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Fairfield, IA2017, november 24.
Easy to be there and work is rewarding .Can advance quickly if wanted . I have learned multiple things about the company on how it works to who it helps .
I do not recommend
Material Handler (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Santa Rosa, CA2017, november 23.
They take advantage of minorities and the marginalized.Offering no competitive pay the company is Definately not meant to be a career by any means.They put way too much on their employees and at mamy times short staffed short supplied and unwilling to pay more unless a shift manager.
Health Benifits
Many
Excellent Mission - The Power of Work
Director (Volt alkalmazott) –  Astoria, NY2017, november 23.
A fine organization with an excellent mission emphasizing employment and self-sufficiency for the disabled. The company is currently changing its managerial structure and focus. Goodwill has a number of very committed employees and has an over 100-year history. Goodwill is primarily recognized for its thrift stores.
Mission
Poor upper management
Munkahelyi kultúra
it was great working there
Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Augusta, GA2017, november 23.
This was my first job starting out I liked it it helped me build my resume to go work at more places it was my starting point to build my experience never will forget it
Munkahelyi kultúra
Fast paced environment with no benefits
Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Long Beach, CA2017, november 23.
The work environment of goodwill industries is highly physically demanding when donations are present and is heavily relying on short staff.Not recommended if you are already skilled in retail though it is good place to develop new ones.
Pro érvek
Paid 15 minute breaks, and offered medical care.
Kontra érvek
no raises or change in wages.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I believe Goodwill is an excellant learning experience
Go 2 Services (Volt alkalmazott) –  Tacoma, WA2017, november 22.
I learned a lot about how the Goodwill Company Helps the community and other ways I can too. I also learned a lot of skills on how to be organized and thoughtful to others ideas.
Pro érvek
Flexible Teachers and Ops.
Low hours, no opportunity
Merchandising Processor (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Port Charlotte, FL2017, november 22.
Recently, my hours have been cut down to eight hours. Last year or two, I used to work 20 hours or over, but now the hours have been brought down to eight. I would have enjoyed my job more if I had more than eight hours.

Despite all of that, however, I still had enjoyed working at the store. The best part I had liked about working at the store is doing my job and working with customers, including my coworkers.
friendly coworkers
Kontra érvek
low hours, no opportunity to advance
freindly workplace
Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Jackson, MI2017, november 21.
I loved this job. If i didn't move, i would still be working there. The employees you work with are so nice to you and so freindly. I used to love surrounding myself around them.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 3NemJelentés
training
General Laborer (Volt alkalmazott) –  Canton, OH2017, november 21.
This employer offered paid training and allowed to gain work experience in multiple fields. While the pay was not much the experience was worth the employment opprotunity
Munkahelyi kultúra
productive and fun place to work.
DONATION ATTENDANT (Volt alkalmazott) –  Rockville, MD2017, november 21.
I enjoyed working for goodwill, because it allowed me to gain a all around experience in customer service. I was able to achieve employee of the month two times since being there. Plus the management team was able to give effective knowledge on how they wanted the work done. Co workers were very friendly and helpful. The hardest part of the job was I didn't want to go home.
Pro érvek
It will make you more affective.
Munkahelyi kultúra
its was a fun team enviornent
Retail Stocker Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Santa Ana, CA2017, november 21.
The team had great communication between us. I enjoyed the people that the company helped because they were in need. The company was very organized and customer service oriented.
Store discount
Ok place to start
Cashier/Customer Service (Volt alkalmazott) –  North Hollywood, CA2017, november 21.
Its a good place to start working especially of you don't need many hours. But it has been bad with new managment there. I used to have fun and enjoy working therd with all the usuals that go to shop there. Everything went down hill once the new store manager entered and changed everything around for the worse. Many people quit once he started. Wouldnt go back to the lankershim location.

Átfogó minősítés