Goodwill Industries Alkalmazotti bírálat

13 662 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően Mind a(z) 13 666 értékelés megtekintése
Rendezés:: Hasznosság | Értékelés | Dátum
Decemt
Customer Service (Volt alkalmazott) –  Waterville, ME2018, július 31.
Overall I enjoyed my time there the pay is pretty typical for a corporate store job. Less greedy than the original goodwill company but still a very greedy company.
Fun`
Kontra érvek
Low pay for the work put in
hated it
Medical file clerk (Volt alkalmazott) –  Richmond, VA2018, július 31.
started off I liked it after I heard them talking about what they were going to do it made me not like it and come to the conclusion that these people were very very very fake
Pro érvek
the work experience was good
the fake people
Munkahelyi kultúra
Productive and straight to the point working environment
Top dock/Bottom dock worker (Volt alkalmazott) –  Fort Worth, TX2018, július 31.
I enjoyed working for goodwill for the most part because most of the people there really seemed to care about their jobs and took it very seriously. My main complaints would be that sometimes the managers can be incompetent, but that happens everywhere.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Very fun and interesting can be stressful at times, but always usually a great work environment
Donation Attendant (Volt alkalmazott) –  Prescott Valley, AZ2018, július 31.
Working at Goodwill Industries was a different experience, management was a little bit different than I expected, but was still doable and had a very great time working there.
Not What I Was Expecting
Store Manager (Volt alkalmazott) –  Phoenix, AZ2018, július 31.
Although the goal of the company is noble the culture of the company leaves a lot to be desired. Hourly workers are underpaid and management expectations of results are very punitive and does not provide a positive work environment.
Management Pay
Culture and Work Environment
Relaxed place to work.
Casher/Customer Service (Volt alkalmazott) –  Reno, NV2018, július 31.
Goodwill was fun place to get your life back on track, if you have had set backs due to life changing events or trying to better your life. The managers are all very understanding and considerate for the most part. Enjoyed it.
Flexable hours
No raises!
Munkahelyi kultúra
Fun workplace and awesome co workers!
Retail worker (Volt alkalmazott) –  Muskegon, MI2018, július 31.
I loved this job and even cried when I had to quit, my co workers became family and we had a ton of fun!! The bummer is that they dont pay much, and I wouldn't say that the low pay fits the job, and if you work part time you do not get benefits. When I had my baby I was not offered maternity leave and had to apply for a FMLA to hold my position. The managers are awesome! They check on their stores frequently and will even ask the employees for suggestions, they give positive feedback and are very understanding. Was also told that they don't give advancement opportunities. Loved this job!
Positive work environment, fun
Kontra érvek
Low pay, no benefits, no advancements
I was a volunteer
Volunteer Work (Volt alkalmazott) –  Mountlake Terrace, WA2018, július 31.
I was a volunteer with my high school so I did not get paid , I was a truck loader as part of the company but I was very well , I enjoyed the help I got , the adults that came were very helpful and we got a lot of things that filled all the trucks
Munkahelyi kultúra
Goodwill is great in many ways!
Human Resources Assistant (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Danville, VA2018, július 31.
Of course I believe in our mission statement; to help those with barriers. Our office is the headquarters, so I get access to the executive staff which is nice. It's an easy going environment as long as you do your work. The staff will encourage you and their are no bad vibes like in some offices. Everyone is mostly happy if not a little complacent. We are not given tons of freedom, so it's a hurry up and wait, process.
Happy, clean environment.
Kontra érvek
Not able to do new things to advance your career.
Munkahelyi kultúra
was a very good place to work at.
retail worker (Volt alkalmazott) –  Marshall, MN2018, július 31.
it is anormal day and productive day at workand i learnto getalong with costermers and my fellow coworkers the management was great helped you out when needed the work place was fun and excitingand the hardest part of the job was bending down inthe box to get a procudect. the most enjoyable about is to meet the differnet people.
get our breaks on time
have to work week ends
Productive and fun
Goodwill Industries (Volt alkalmazott) –  Portland, OR2018, július 31.
Was great working with them all good people. A lot of rude customers but I was taught who cares it’s they are human too. Was put on different areas to see if I was okay at it or good.
Everybody got a 15 minute break
Can’t go overtime
Productive and fun Work place
Sales Associate II (Volt alkalmazott) –  Somersworth, NH2018, július 31.
Productive and fun Work place, with many great members. The atmosphere was welcoming and calm, creating a welcoming work place. Overall, I'd recommend Goodwill as a good starting job for anyone who is just getting into the workplace.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Good was crazy but good place to work
Assistant General Manager (Volt alkalmazott) –  San Francisco, CA2018, július 31.
I worked at the good will as is store . A lot of homeless and crazy things happening but the staff was great and i had a great schedule. I will definitely work for them agin
Free lunch
Had to be there at 5am
Asm
Assistant Manager (Volt alkalmazott) –  New Rochelle, NY2018, július 31.
This was such a mess of a company to work for ...
No structure ir trauning ... had to learn on the fly
No organization or training
Thise corporate rule with fear
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 2Nem 1Jelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Fast paced work enviornment.
Assistant Store Manager (Volt alkalmazott) –  Los Angeles, CA2018, július 30.
Goodwill is a second chance employer. If an individual has trouble finding employment, it is good for that type of employee. Goodwill trains their employees to do various jobs in case someone calls out. GW is a great place to learn a new skill to advance into Retail.
Pro érvek
Friendly enviornment, work at multiple locations.
Kontra érvek
The store hours come first then your life when you work in a storefront.
Productive and fun
Cashier/Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Springfield, MO2018, július 30.
They need better communication between employees but it was fast paced and a great experience. Very phtsically demanding but a great place to work everyone usually got along pretty well.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Wouldn’t recommend to those with disabilities
Processor (Volt alkalmazott) –  Arvada, CO2018, július 30.
Management was not great. It felt like the expectations were unrealistic and it was an extremely high stress job even though it states that it’s low stress. They prefer quantity over quality and if you do something wrong you get punished. I have a mental illness and that’s one of the reasons why I chose to work here - they DO NOT accommodate toward those with disabilities. When I spoke up and told the manager that I was unable to work full time, I was told that I HAD to work full time for the next two weeks because the manager didn’t want to change the schedule. Other than awful management, a high stress work environment and constantly being told that everything you are doing is wrong, the employees were nice.
The employees
Everything else
Munkahelyi kultúra
I did not enoy it one bit
Cashier (Volt alkalmazott) –  Oberlin, OH2018, július 30.
A typical day at work was very long, boring, mean customers
I have learned from this job to keep to myself
The management played favorites, were doing sketchy book work, talked down to the employees and gossiped about everyone.
The workplace is very dull and drowns your energy as soon as you walk in the door.
The hardest part of the job was working with grumpy irritable people.
The most enjoyable part of the job was clocking out and leaving.
Discounts
everything about the job
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 2NemJelentés
a day at work
Landscape Lead (Volt alkalmazott) –  Tacoma, WA2018, július 30.
A normal day would have included a lot of confusion due to lack of clear communication from upper management. The company seemed to be falling down around me. There wasn't single day i had a clear objective. Very unprofessional!
Exceptional Management
Project Manager (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Portsmouth, VA2018, július 30.
My direct management was extremely supportive and involved when required yet provided space to allow for growth and direct management of program requirements.
Pro érvek
Freedom and trust of upper management
Government
Igényelt profil

Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?

Érdekel, hogy milyenek a munkafeltételek vagy a felvételi folyamat itt: Goodwill Industries? Közösségünk szívesen segítségedre lesz.

Kérdésem van