Goodwill Industries Alkalmazotti bírálat

Mind a(z) 11 867 értékelés megmutatása
nice place to work
Retail Associate (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Clearwater, FL2018, február 4.
nice place to work but not enough hours or pay
safe place to work
not room for advancement
working with challenged employees
good place to learn how to work
friendly
not enough hours or pay
Nice place
Ecommerce Clerk (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Fort Myers, FL2018, február 4.
Aimed at helping people with barriers to employment. Great for retirees not the best to support a family on. Loved helping the local community. Since each Goodwill is diffrent I can only speak locally.
Pro érvek
Regular work, friendly co workers
Kontra érvek
High turnover causes confusion to workers in such a small setting
Goodwill Industries of NEPA
Employment Specialist (Volt alkalmazott) –  Tannersville, PA2018, február 4.
Management is very supportive. Flexible work hours. Friendly co-workers. Good benefits.
Helping the community. Different Trainings. Different tasks including instance working at job fairs.
Flexible Schedules
Some Offices Closed
Great job
Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Fayetteville, NC2018, február 3.
A good place to work the customer that shopped in the store were very friendly. The manager was not very nice zWe work together .We had birthday parties for evevry associate.
Free lunch
Short break
Munkahelyi kultúra
Fast paced, friendly work environment.
Human Resources Administrative Assistant (Volt alkalmazott) –  Oklahoma City, OK2018, február 3.
Employee related work day, I learned a lot of valuable skills. Management is good, workplace culture is diverse. The hardest part of the job was the hectic pace of keeping up with new and termed employees, and having New Hire Orientation every week. I enjoyed my coworkers and the activities that Goodwill offered their employees.
Great work atmosphere
High turnover
Great work but..
Sales Associate (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Blytheville, AR2018, február 3.
Great work but there is no advancement unless your full time and there 24/7 practically and the hours your able to work change if the store does not do well, so you just hope pray that you won't be knocked down to 5 hours or the highest for a part timer here is 28 hours per week.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Worst place i ever worked
Cashier/Customer Service (Volt alkalmazott) –  Sarasota, FL2018, február 3.
The one I worked at played favorites and if your team lead doesn't like you. They will make sure a way to get rid of you! NVR get to tell your side.
Hahaha
Kontra érvek
Wouldnt let Get my GED Through them. Because i have ADHD?
Great Place to work
File Clerk/Office Assistant (Volt alkalmazott) –  Dayton Ohio2018, február 3.
Just come in do your job. They are wonderful with allowing time off. They are all so nice at least back when I worked there. I would work there again
Great work hours
Fast pace work
Customer Service Representative (Volt alkalmazott) –  Woodstock, GA2018, február 3.
Worked in different departments for Goodwill from Vocational Rehab. I've worked in donations, helping customers with purchase, pulling clothing off of floor to be sent to salvation, and last the employment center as a receptionist and customer service person.
You work together
No cons
Munkahelyi kultúra
Opportunity to serve the needy and disenfranchised
Intern (Volt alkalmazott) –  Newark, NJ2018, február 3.
Great place to work with individuals in need of shelter. Provides a perfect environment to intern as a Social Work student. A normal day gives one the rare opportunity to sit at table and enjoy the same lunch with the clients.
Stressful
Administrative Assistant (Volt alkalmazott) –  Sulphur Springs, TX2018, február 3.
At the time of my employee engagement with Goodwill Industries was extremely stressful.
The Plant Manager at that time created an extremely harsh, iron-fisted, hostile & unsafe work environment.
The only rewarding thing I was able to leave this job with is the fact I was able to encourage, calm & motivate my co-workers on a daily basis in order for us to get through another work day!
I understand the mentioned Plant Manager is no longer there. I'm sure at the current date Goodwill Industries is a much better & rewarding company to work for.
Schedule
Plant Manager
Great place to work.
Cashier/Customer Service (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Elkins, WV2018, február 3.
I LOVE working for the customers and helping them find that something special that they are looking for. You keep busy putting out items for sale and ringing people up.
Flexible work hours
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 1Nem 1Jelentés
Fast paced environment
Production Associate, Wares / Donation Attendant (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Chesapeake, VA2018, február 3.
Goodwill is a fast paced work environment, at times can be stressful if your a donation attendant, but in time youll get it down and you wont have any worries.a
Munkahelyi kultúra
The store location I was working at lacked alot of safety standards on the sales floor. Things were over piled and needed more organization.
Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Placentia, CA2018, február 2.
I enjoy going to Goodwill thrift stores as a customer. But working at this particular location was not what I thought it to be. I wished there was more physical and thorough training for employees. They do provide video on safety and expected work ethics, but the physical training could use more help. I did learn about how they color code the merchandise on the sales floor. How to separate non sale-able donations. I did feel i went above and beyond while re organizing merchandise on the sales floor, by the many compliments given to me from co workers & management. At the same time I wished it would have served as Lead By Example. I hope I left a good impression after leaving the company.
Pro érvek
Gained knowledge on how the system works on separating donations.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Overall I didn't enjoy working for goodwill upper management sucks.
Lead Supervisor (Volt alkalmazott) –  United States2018, február 2.
I loved working with the team member, upper management thinks there suppose to pull you down if you show promise in being promoted. I have seen to many time management pull the members down because they are afraid there going to get there job.
No pros
No cons
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 2NemJelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Ok place to work at but no potnetial benefits or growth
Donation Attendant (Volt alkalmazott) –  Richmond, TX2018, február 2.
Goodwill was an alright place was some interesting people that you could meet everyday. Management at goodwill could lead to either good or bad day depending on the manger that you had to open or close with. But otherwise goodwill is an okay place to work at just dont expect to have any major benefits or potential job growth or increase in pay.
Flexible Hours, Good Management Somtimes, Friendly Employees
Kontra érvek
No room for growth, No pay increase, Management was disfunctional.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 2NemJelentés
Goodwill
Receiving Clerk (Volt alkalmazott) –  Aurora, CO2018, február 2.
Goodwill was a great donation's retail store. the way we sometimes use a Fork Lift to Carry goods to the many department's was a thrilling experience.
Munkahelyi kultúra
This was a very nice place to work.
Kurly Amin, Supervisor (Volt alkalmazott) –  Egg Harbor Township, NJ2018, február 2.
Good Will Industries taught me how to work in retain and interchange and act within the community. I met a lot of really nice people and it was a good experience.
Close by
Kontra érvek
I wanted to spend more time with my customers.
Munkahelyi kultúra
laid back place. good place to work but pay is minimum wage.
customer care, stocking (Volt alkalmazott) –  Pittsburgh, PA2018, február 2.
I took donations and unloaded a truck once every week. Friendly staff and customers. Nothing was hard and i enjoyed everything. I left for a better job tho.
Ok pace
Sales Associate (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Edinburg, TX2018, február 2.
Medium to fast pace especially on Monday's or first Saturday of every month. Was cross trained to work in almost every part of the store it either be as sales associate or at the warehouse with donations sorting and tagging.

Átfogó minősítés