Goodwill Industries Alkalmazotti bírálat

Mind a(z) 13 359 értékelés megmutatása
Rendezés:: Hasznosság | Értékelés | Dátum
Munkahelyi kultúra
Productive always fun place with fun people
Cashier/Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Wauwatosa, WI2018, július 4.
Great place to work enjoyable people to get to know fast pace environment when busy pretty easy job and later back. Bi weekly pay just wish it payed a little more.
Munkahelyi kultúra
It is not a place for a long term job.
Clerk Processor/ cashier (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  New Philadelphia, OH2018, július 3.
you are paid way under what you should be paid and it is almost impossible to get a raise or advance in the industry. Managers get very touchy and irritated vary fast.
Career Consultant/Facilitator
Career Consultant - Temporary (Volt alkalmazott) –  Columbus, OH2018, július 3.
This review is exclusive to Goodwill Columbus. Work consisted of coordinating with various services providers (e.g., county board, Ohio Department of Disabilities) to help clients find jobs. Although the title to the position has "career" at the helm, in reality, you are assisting people to secure entry-level work (i.e., stock-worker, dishwashers, custodians). Most of your time is spent building professional relationships out in the community with various organizations and businesses. The aim is to acquire job placements for caseloads that can be anywhere from 25-30 clients.
Pro érvek
Good entry-way into the field of vocational rehabilitation and developmental disabilities, A gym is located in the main HQ, CEO has an open door policy, Parking is a non-issue
Kontra érvek
You will not be given positive support to do your job well, Rampant micro-managing from team leaders and managers, Lack of communication, The chain of command in management is very murky and unclear, Those who have more experience are not compensated well, Very high turn-over rate, Reports of discrimination based on race/ethnicity & sexual orientation, Lack of quality continuing education and training opportunities for work with special populations
Munkahelyi kultúra
Very productive professional work place
Sales Associate (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  New Lenox, IL2018, július 3.
I’ve worked at goodwill for almost 2 years. It’s my first professional job. I started when I was in high school. I believe goodwill is a great place of work and also a great place to help anyone in need.
Paid 15 minute breaks
N/A
Productive and laidback
Donor Attentdent (Volt alkalmazott) –  Houston, TX2018, július 3.
Organize the center as best as you can, goodwill is an excellent place to shop because they get a variety of great donations..If you don't have anything to organize or package your duty is to wait for a donor to come.. Then you would assist them physically with their donation in exchange for a tax receipt which we provided, then you simply sort away their donations and wait for the next customer to come.
No work/life balance
Manager (Volt alkalmazott) –  Arkansas2018, július 3.
Good mission. Good employees. Was able to build an incredible team. Upper management lacked an ability and willingness to listen and to respond to concerns. Lack of work/life balance for some people. including me.
Good mission
Management issues; No work/life balance
its a job
Line Worker/Laborer (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Sturtevant, WI2018, július 3.
This job is helping me pay bills, its a decent place to work and supervisors seem to be fair. I would obviously like to make more money working in a kitchen doing what I love to do.
Munkahelyi kultúra
if you care for the disabled, don't work here
Cashier/Lead Cashier (Volt alkalmazott) –  Tigard, OR2018, július 3.
I worked for this company for 2 years and i loved it until i started having back problems. Once i started having back problems and going to the doctor i was treated poorly at my job.
long hot C old and Very Busy
Warehouse Postoffice (Volt alkalmazott) –  Oklahoma City, OK2018, július 2.
It was Long Very Busy Learned How to work under People enjoyed working in a Warehouse moving the close making sure everything was where it needed to be .
short lunches
no benifits
Great diverse workplace
Music Director (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Lufkin, TX2018, július 2.
I loved the company and the management team is second to none! They offer classes to both the public and to staff to education more on things..ie, managing your bank account, etc
Pro érvek
all around great company to work for...very family oriented
na
Goodwill Industries
Processor (Volt alkalmazott) –  Florida2018, július 2.
I had a nice time working with Goodwill Industries overall. The issues I had were the pay was extremely low especially for the workload that I faced as a processor. I also had a desire for nights and weekends to be available in order to coach youth sports.
Low levels of stress
Very low pay
Busy at times
Donation Attendant (Volt alkalmazott) –  Midlothian, VA2018, július 2.
Its hard to keep pace when there not enough people working in the back on the weekends or holidays at most theres 3 to 4 people in the back. I was always on my feet there was no time for breaks
Nice coworkers
Kontra érvek
Can get stressfull at times
Munkahelyi kultúra
My experience there was okay but i do recomend this job
Cashier (Volt alkalmazott) –  Lompoc, CA2018, július 2.
My experience there was great , i was a cashier there and i worked with money management , putting away clothing in racks , greeting customers and over all i had a great experience
Munkahelyi kultúra
Fast paced difficult to train people
Lead Donation Attendant (Volt alkalmazott) –  Houston, TX2018, július 2.
Pffggt.Supervisor wasnt what i expected, basically free for all employees do what they want to do, i even trained people to no avail total chaos and never listen goes agaiinst goodwill protocol.
Na
Na
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great if you are in a bind and need work or if you are a difficult hire
Ecommerce Clerk II (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Santa Ana, CA2018, július 2.
Great if you need an opportunity, not so great if you are a hard worker that wants recognition. You will be taken advantage of and favorites will be promoted if anyone.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Some times management can be unstable
Assistant Manager (Volt alkalmazott) –  Morgantown, WV2018, július 2.
Store manger very hard to get along with. Has a lot of personal issues she brings to work. Her personality changes a lot and she has very bad mood swings followed by fits of throwing things.
Goodwill
Work Evaluation (Volt alkalmazott) –  Kennesaw, GA2018, július 2.
It was a perfect work evaluation. It allowed to experience some brand new skills in organization and customer service. I got to meet random customers.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Production Worker (Volt alkalmazott) –  Colorado Springs, CO2018, július 1.
The job was pretty easy I'm good at production and customer service skills so it really wasn't nothing to me the workplace culture was kind of a fast pace no slacking
Pro érvek
Always something to do fast work pace and easy
Mad customers
Goodwill Industries of the Southern Piedmont Area
Production Supervisor (Volt alkalmazott) –  Charlotte, NC2018, július 1.
great place to work if you have a good management team, employees are nice, work environment depends on the type of manager you have, hard work not enough pay, great insurance benefits,
Pro érvek
benefits
Kontra érvek
don't care about their employees
Worst management
Manager (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Miami, FL2018, július 1.
The worst management and human Resourses, you speak with them about problems and human right that are being violated in the industry and they pretend to listen to you, but nothing happens, managers holding relationship with the employees and giving them the best schedules, and Human Resources does not do anything about it.
Good salary wage
Kontra érvek
Worst environment to work, managers do not even have cumin sense, when u mean managers I mean General managers
Igényelt profil

Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?

Érdekel, hogy milyenek a munkafeltételek vagy a felvételi folyamat itt: Goodwill Industries? Közösségünk szívesen segítségedre lesz.

Kérdésem van