Goodwill Industries Alkalmazotti bírálat

14 104 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően Mind a(z) 14 105 értékelés megtekintése
Rendezés:: Hasznosság | Értékelés | Dátum
Loved working there
Assistant Retail Manager (Volt alkalmazott) –  Mobile, AL2018, szeptember 26.
I just wish I could have afforded to continue employment. This is a FOR profit company making a huge profit margin the could afford to pay workers more and excs. less.
Pro érvek
the people... customers, program participants, employees
lack of pay
Munkahelyi kultúra
Good workplace not very stressfull.
Cashier (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Randleman, NC2018, szeptember 26.
Good environment, good people to work with, my job requires a series of multi-tasking cashier, stocking the retail floor with clothing, organizing, cleaning and assisting customers. Working for goodwill updated my skills on the cash register the fun part of my job is providing service to the customers. The only down fall is the pay. I hope overtime I can have a more competitive wage increase. They also have good benefits for their full - time employees very excited.
Pro érvek
Affordable prices. Discount for employees and good benefits.
More competitive wages.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Wouldn't recommend, stressful and unrewarding
Retail Store Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Santa Clarita, CA2018, szeptember 26.
I was there for about 2 years, and I worked very hard, the management was great, but as time progressed benefits were cut, and the only ones gained were the ones that the stained mandated were necessary, and even then when I had sick hours to use, they were never recorded.
Cool stuff to look at
Kontra érvek
Work too hard for too little
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 2NemJelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Rewarding and satisfied with clients I worked with
Case Manager (Volt alkalmazott) –  Roanoke, VA2018, szeptember 26.
Case manager for mentally handicapped. Assisted clients with vocational and employment training; helped them find employment and instructed them on how to enhance coping skills to establish a career path. Very rewarding and enjoyed working with the clients.
pay and type of clients
Kontra érvek
supervisor was difficult to work with at times, lack of advancement
Munkahelyi kultúra
Too much work for too little pay
Material Handler/Forklift Operator (Volt alkalmazott) –  Bowling Green, KY2018, szeptember 26.
Had to be a janitor, maintenance, and a material handler. Not worth what it pays. Management has no idea what’s its doing, and there was 3 assistant and one head manager at my location
Short breaks, management
Munkahelyi kultúra
Overall I enjoy working at Goodwill. I would recommend anyone with entry level experience to apply at Goodwill its a great place to work.
Retail Salesperson (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Cleveland, OH2018, szeptember 26.
Working at Goodwill has allowed me to develop my skills in the area of customer service as well as be able to handle pressure of the day to day work environment. Goodwill prides itself it the developmental process of each of their employees and reward them for their hard work and loyalty.
n/a
n/a
Pretty Chill
Custodian/Janitor (Volt alkalmazott) –  Springfield, IL2018, szeptember 26.
Mopping, vacuuming, and sweeping all while listening to music to make the time go by. Its honestly not too bad. Plus there's tons of downtime to go around and make sure you didn't miss anything. They also hire individuals with learning disabilities and they have to be some of the most humble people to work with.
Pro érvek
Coworkers are great, nice work environment
Kontra érvek
Cleaning Bio-hazards (bodily fluids)
No opportunity for advancement
Administrative Assistant/Receptionist (Volt alkalmazott) –  Little Rock, AR2018, szeptember 26.
Working as a receptionist was fun! I completed a nine week training program that updated me on various office applications that are being used now. The program was a great learning opportunity for me and all involved!
Nice Employees
No advancement
Munkahelyi kultúra
Good, but be prepared to work hard!
Clerk Processor (Volt alkalmazott) –  Orangevale, CA2018, szeptember 25.
I spent the best 8 months of my life at Goodwill Industries.

The employees were wonderful to work with and extremely hardworking. The problems come in usually with dealing with crazy customers who don't understand store policies.

Goodwill isn't a job for slackers, however. For an eight-hour shift you get two fifteen minute breaks and a thirty minute lunch break.. but in between times you really need to hit it if you're going to get hours.

My manager was wonderful with me, kind, and funny. The other managers that came in sometimes were helpful as well. Just know if you're working as a cashier to expect a long wait when you need to call a manager up to the counter, as the managers tend to work even harder than the employees.

At Goodwill I learned how to push myself beyond what I thought I could do.. and even beyond that. I learned that although Goodwill has a reputation for hiring drug addicts and such that some of the best people in the world can come from such areas.

Be prepared to be exhausted after work for at least a good month before you actually get used to the rigors of working here.. but don't quit after a month. Seriously.. the people that are able to last a month usually are able to make it a good while longer. Give it a month at least and see if you have what it takes.

If I ever get the opportunity to work with Goodwill again I would do so in a heartbeat.
Pro érvek
Fantastic coworkers and managers, 15-30 min breaks, great culture, occasional free food
Kontra érvek
Work hard, managers aren't always flexible with schedules
Munkahelyi kultúra
Face paced place in a great area and easy to do
Clothes tagger or puller (Volt alkalmazott) –  Canton, MI2018, szeptember 25.
It’s a quiet place to be in it’s a great environment it was always clean the workers were friendly and caring it was easy to cope in the environment overall it was a good experience
Volunteered
Volunteer (Volt alkalmazott) –  San Jose, CA2018, szeptember 25.
Fun place to learn about good will donations, environments is very calm and positive. Good was passionate about other people needs outside and inside work relative things
Working enviroment
Kontra érvek
Hours. Pay. Benefits. Security.
Goodwill
Unloader/Stocker (Volt alkalmazott) –  Texarkana, TX2018, szeptember 25.
Working at goodwill was an interesting job to have, Because Of The Customer/Donation. I Enjoyed Working With My Team And We Made Sure We Completed Everything By Guidelines
Munkahelyi kultúra
Goodwill can be a slow and fast paced depending on what day it is. There are certain days that have certain discounts for customers.
Sales Associate and Cashier (Volt alkalmazott) –  El Paso, TX2018, szeptember 25.
Goodwill has plenty of job opportunities and offer either part or full time occasionally overtime. They also offer double pay on holidays. The hours are flexible.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?IgenNem 1Jelentés
my work day
Stocker (Volt alkalmazott) –  Orange, CT2018, szeptember 25.
What I had to do for the day is stock the shelves and then what I had to do was go in the back the of store and move things around. Then I had to help people.
Its a easy job.
short lunch break
Munkahelyi kultúra
Productive and great work place
Baler Operator (Volt alkalmazott) –  Richmond, VA2018, szeptember 24.
Goodwill is a great company to work for. Goodwill gives everyone a chance and opportunity for success to help others learn new skills with great job opportunities
Amazing!
Cashier. Textiles. Wears. (Volt alkalmazott) –  Greenfield, IN2018, szeptember 24.
I loved this job and miss it so so bad. Goodwill opened so many opportunities for me. One hateful team lead made me want to leave. All in all... The job was amazing.. But when there's one sour apple in the bunch.. It makes people tend to not stick around a job as long as they'd like. I felt disrespected by one of the team leads and continued my job until I just gave in and found another job. Needless to say.. She won.
Pro érvek
Relaxed. Everyone is friendly.
Saturday sales.
it was ok
Production Worker (Volt alkalmazott) –  Richland, WA2018, szeptember 24.
i started working at 6am
i learn to use a forklift better
it was a fast environment
there wasn't hard parts at this job i always enjoy a challenge
i enjoyed working with different people and giving costumer service i love working with people
liked the people
Kontra érvek
didnt like they didnt pay overtime
goodwill
Housekeeping (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Covington, GA2018, szeptember 24.
we are amazing there our is team group goodwill industries
and people is friendly hard work stilling every day a morning, afternoon even in each group .....
I loved this job
Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Franklin, TN2018, szeptember 24.
This job was wonderful to work at I lov d the company as a whole and really buoyed working for them as assistant. They have very busy work days but work as a team effectively to reach their daily goals .
Breaks
Cleaniness
Munkahelyi kultúra
Sorter/Picker (Volt alkalmazott) –  Temple, TX2018, szeptember 24.
The company as a whole is wonderful place to work. However the management is a reactive not proactive. Rules change everyday, depending on the needs of that store. They do not provide realistic goads. They are ready to point things out that they feel aren’t up to their standards. Quick to reprimand.
Teaching retail
No raises are given.
Igényelt profil

Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?

Érdekel, hogy milyenek a munkafeltételek vagy a felvételi folyamat itt: Goodwill Industries? Közösségünk szívesen segítségedre lesz.

Kérdésem van