Goodwill Industries Alkalmazotti bírálat

Mind a(z) 14 170 értékelés megmutatása
Rendezés:: Hasznosság | Értékelés | Dátum
Munkahelyi kultúra
Diverse workplace where it’s easier to pick up on multiple job duties
Grader (Volt alkalmazott) –  San Antonio, TX2018, október 7.
Diverse workplace where it’s easier to pick up on multiple job duties. Manager wasn’t great. She was new and let people get away with things. She was trying to build moral but for me personally it put a friendship of mine with a covworker in a bad spot. She had favorites. Too busy trying to be a friend and not a boss
Review for Goodwill
Cashier/Retail (Volt alkalmazott) –  Canton, OH2018, október 7.
I loved working there. It was a great learning experience. There was a lot to do while no one was in line. I liked how everyone was friendly with each other.
Meeting new people
Munkahelyi kultúra
All around foul place of employment
Cashier and Customer Service (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Shelbyville, TN2018, október 7.
I began working for Goodwill Of Middle Tn in January of 2018. I can look back now and see how blindsided I was in the beginning. From stingy self-serving supervisors to cheating and misleading double-crossing co-workers, I was in for quite a ride that I soon wanted to get off of. Donations were not handled with care and were constantly being broken in the back. Employees going through the donations first and setting aside what they want. District management is weak. Very shady company. Very.
Pro érvek
Seeing neat items come through, friendly customers
Very Poor business practices, Low pay, Short or no breaks, Little advancement
worst job in existence
sales associate (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Albuquerque, NM2018, október 7.
if you are not a felon or have no criminal record; make this the last possible place to work for, because you will be treated as if you are one. the clearance corner is worse than any of the others stores. you are always behind on your work no matter how hard you work and they expect you to work to the fullest 100% of the time. extremely high stress and fast pace environment. expectations far exceed the pay. you come home after every day of work beyond exhausted. you constantly having to do work by yourself that should not be done by yourself like moving large pieces of furniture. there are constant issues between the 2 halves of the store which harbor animosity for both sides. they don't give constructive criticism but instead, tell you to do it one way and then proceed to yell at you about you doing it wrong or just do the ladder and expect you to know how they want it done. they take the term micromanaging to the extreme; to a point at which you have to ask a manager to get just about anything done at all. the only good thing about this job is that it is full time.
full time
too many to list
Re-Entry
Donation Processor (Volt alkalmazott) –  Lynchburg, VA2018, október 6.
If your felon just returning home its a start, if you get SSI its good for increasing benefits, sad though that others who are nt felons make about a dollar more
Munkahelyi kultúra
good
Property Trainee Officer (Volt alkalmazott) –  Tsuen Wan, New Territories2018, október 6.
the manager is very nice the job is easy the property management is very interesting
easy
low salary
retail associate
Retail Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Phoenix, AZ2018, október 6.
I worked directly with the public--the customers made there purchases and I scanned them, which would create there total--by the computer. They would pay with cash, or credit card. I enjoyed working with the customer and had a great times-laughter, kindness
Pro érvek
seeing my regular customers, enjoying conversation with them, sometimes just be there with a smile made them happy
Kontra érvek
sale saturdays were the worst...
Munkahelyi kultúra
Sr. Employment Training Specialist (Case Manager) (Volt alkalmazott) –  La Mesa, CA2018, október 5.
I feel very grateful for the opportunity to work at Goodwill. They have awesome training for employees and lots of advancement opportunitys. Transformational leadership.
Formal employee
Store Manager (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Duluth, GA2018, október 5.
This is a horrible and the pressure is on. They demand but don't supply
Horrible upper management. The DM I had didn't know what they were doing. Clueless.
Kontra érvek
NO bonus and very steesful enviroment
Decent
DSA (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Fountain, CO2018, október 5.
The co workers are friendly and it's a very comforting work environment. I enjoy looking forward to coming to the company because of the unpredictable task of dealing with customers depending on their donations.
Pro érvek
Lots of activities, Friendly co workers
Kontra érvek
Customers might get unfriendly when not followed their needs
ok to work for
Administrator Clerk (Volt alkalmazott) –  Watsonville, CA2018, október 5.
could be a bit stressful but manageable
fun at times
always on the phone doing customer service
reviewing confidential information
team meeting you have to drive to Santa Cruz every Wednesday
relax
lack of Management skills
Terrible place to work
Employee (Volt alkalmazott) –  Evansville, IN2018, október 5.
The work is unsafe, too much expected for minimum wage and management makes up the rules as they go along. Employees get reviews and raises consistently late. They have unfair hiring practices.
Pay
Great place
Store Manager (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  South Boston, VA2018, október 5.
Its a fulfilling day to know you are helping others. Fast past tempo and easy to learn all task. The hardest part of the job is sorting through the donations to see what is sellable.
paid time off
working weekends
Working for Goodwill
EMPLOYMENT RESOURCE SPECIALIST (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Warner Robins, GA 310882018, október 5.
My employment at Goodwill Industries has been a rewarding one. I truly enjoy working with and meeting new job seekers; assisting them with employment and other resources makes a day's work worthwhile!
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?IgenNem 1Jelentés
goodwill
Sales Associate/Processor (Volt alkalmazott) –  Las Vegas, NV2018, október 5.
Working at goodwill was hard,they always put a lot of pressure on you to work harder . working hard was never enough for goodwill,and the pay was horrible. I worked hard for the company for almost no pay. The insurance was awful. If I were to return it would have to be a behind the desk job.
no pros
no pay
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great starting job, not well for long term
Key Holder (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Wichita, KS2018, október 5.
Goodwill is a great job to start out in, but you can get held back for trying to achieve else where, i.e school or second jobs. They will work with you as long as you can fit into their schedule not the other way around. You can quickly promote, but they also can hold you back if it works for them. Their management can be hit or miss. They have great ones that are amazing to work with, but others that do what is only best for themselves. A typical day is, doing paperwork, stocking processors with items for production, then filling in where others need help.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I was helping open a new store
Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Lake Worth, TX2018, október 5.
I only worked there a month. But I really enjoyed working there. We went to established stores to train on registers and to learn how to price, etc. I would work at Goodwill again given the opportunity.
Joke-period
Donation Attendant (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Cincinnati, OH2018, október 5.
Run away from this job as fast as you can!---You pick threw trash and try to get stuff to sell,---if you dont want something -just give it to goodwill---like trash!------Now lets talk pay---hahahahaha to put up with trash all day! Geez!!!!!
WORKERS ARE NICE---MOST
EVERYTHING
Munkahelyi kultúra
You can grow with the company
Textile processor (Volt alkalmazott) –  Baltimore, MD2018, október 5.
They have excellent benefits they have gym membership plus you get bonuses for each month they are a non profit organization they have stores all over the United States they awards for pertect attendance they help you to get a car discount on monthly basis passes
Excellent benefits
No overtime
No dont apply
Computer processor (Volt alkalmazott) –  Nashville, TN2018, október 5.
I can say Goodwill is for the disabled worker they are not.when I filed the complaint on the harassment.they tried to switch me to a position I could not do because of my disability.either take it or quit.
Benfits
Bullys managers
Igényelt profil

Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?

Érdekel, hogy milyenek a munkafeltételek vagy a felvételi folyamat itt: Goodwill Industries? Közösségünk szívesen segítségedre lesz.

Kérdésem van