Goodwill Industries Alkalmazotti bírálat

Mind a(z) 12 853 értékelés megmutatása
Rendezés:: Hasznosság | Értékelés | Dátum
Just a place to work
CASHIER (Volt alkalmazott) –  Bryan, TX2018, május 15.
Goodwill is not a place i would refer anyone to. Its a job if your looking for work and need some type of pay. Minimum wage is not enough when your taking care of a family.
I was a volunteer
Volunteer Inventory Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Livonia, MI2018, május 15.
I was a volunteer at Goodwill Thrift Store in Livonia, Michigan. I really enjoyed being a volunteer in a retail setting. I learned how to rearrange shelves and stock merchandise.
Pro érvek
working, stocking shelves, rearranging shelves
Kontra érvek
Sorting incoming items, gossip, people saying bad things behind your back
My day at the Contact Center
Customer Solution Specialist (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Decatur, GA2018, május 15.
Productive and great place to work. We are very festive and creative in the Contact Center. We celebrate every holiday with decorations and food. In the Contact Center we have our own personal fridge. Must dress business casual with two days of Goodwill uniforms. Very resourceful Career Center with job fairs and hiring events. We are a close knit group that work as a team. We have monthly meetings to discuss work related issues and any problems or concerns. We have various break rooms with coffee, teas, microwaves, toaster and fridge. It is very convenient for those to choose to eat in. We are also a diverse group of people. We also have health fairs.
Pro érvek
Lunches, seminars, Lunch and learns, etc...........
Kontra érvek
The pay could be better.
its a job
Sales Associate/Customer Service (Volt alkalmazott) –  Lynchburg, VA2018, május 15.
dirty stinky place with unknown items coming in to process. hard work with hot and cold days. good teamwork and reliable people. good amount of days closed per year
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 2NemJelentés
Fun, Challenging
Cashier (Volt alkalmazott) –  Dartmouth, NS2018, május 15.
I loved it. found the job fun and good work with decent hours and enjoyable co-workers. only thing I didn't like is that it didn't work out after an illness put me in the hospital for too long.
Good Hours, Decent Location, Fun Environment
Quotas, Expectations were very high
Working at G.S.A through Goodwill
Custodian (Volt alkalmazott) –  Indianapolis, IN2018, május 14.
I spent eight hours cleaning. Building one is a DEFAS Gov. building. So I had to get security clearance to work there management was really good to work with.
some paid time off
The pay rate was low
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 1Nem 1Jelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Carnival atmosphere with no cohesive actions
Cashier/Customer Service (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Campbell, CA2018, május 14.
Stressful, is a work that comes to mind.

Employees can converse with managers not with each other in a
social atmosphere.
A typical day at work is "customer oriented" and micro managed.
The hardest part of the job would be an individual thinking that
there is value there.
The most enjoyable part of the job would be the customers.
Videos
Kontra érvek
No overtime or more part-time work is available.
Clean and well organized
Sale Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Loves Park, IL2018, május 14.
Goodwill is a decent job for young adults starting out in the working world. It teaches responsibility, organization, punctuality and many other traits that can become useful.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 2NemJelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
The job made you a hard worker
Donation Attendant (Volt alkalmazott) –  Kokomo, IN2018, május 14.
Management was very nice but they still made you work and work hard. The hardest part of my job was the amount of multitasking that the job had required. The most enjoyable part of the job was being able to work with the people at my store.
productive and fun
Production Team Member (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Glendale, AZ2018, május 14.
it was ok working there helped customers with their purchases and helped them carry their items to their cars. wrote up customer tickets on their purchases gave good customer service.
good distance from home.
Kontra érvek
the pay wasn't the best.
Fun and Great Work Experience, Learn Customer Service
Donation Attendant/Sales Representative (Volt alkalmazott) –  Midland, MI2018, május 14.
· Pricing newly donated merchandise
· Attending to customer needs
· General labor including unloading, heavy lifting, operating a dolly, and stocking inventory
Flexible
Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Windham, ME2018, május 14.
Working at goodwill for 2 years allowed me to work on my people skills, both on talking with customers and solving problems in able to make the customers life easier.

A typical day at work consisted of barbing clothes, pricing items, and working at the register. I learned that having smile on your face and going the extra mile for the customer makes a huge difference, especially for regulars. My favorite and most enjoyable part of the job was talking to regulars, knowing that they knew my name and came to me for help and questions always put a smile on my face.

I'd say from time to time the workplace culture was tense due to personal conflict between workers. However management always handled issues professionally and immediately to avoid future conflict.

The hardest part of the job would be meeting quota for the amount of items priced because of the amount of call outs there could be in one day and having to not only meet your own quota but theirs as well. Along with sorting donations and boxing up Gaylord's to put into the truck that we'd have to fill and send to the warehouse.
Pro érvek
Nice people, understandable, flexible.
Not enough workers
Fairly Good Work Environment
Assistant-Manager (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Michigan2018, május 13.
Fairly good work environment. Low wages and lack of benefits, and advancement opportunities. Most of the time corporate installs flawed ideas and expects them to be implemented perfectly at store level.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 3NemJelentés
productive and fun filled
Store Clerk (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Indianola, IA2018, május 12.
Usually depending on what Goodwill store you are at like you are in set area for production like cashier, hanging clothes, pricing donations, or at the donation door accepting donations from customers.
Providing a friendly and caring personality to customers. You learn to use the pallet fork and fork lift. You learn that certain antique items are valued at price. You get corporate employee appreciation week.
discounts, employee appreciation bonus
no overtime
Positive vibes
Goodwill Temps (Volt alkalmazott) –  Orange Park, FL2018, május 12.
Good work environment for me. I enjoyed my time with Goodwill Temps, I hope that I can have been with this job for a longer period of time. But unfortunately that was not the case. Highly recommended if looking to work temporarily!
Good break times
Temporary work
Great
Customer Service Representative (Volt alkalmazott) –  Palmdale, CA2018, május 12.
I loved working here, it was high paced, Very friendly and out going. I loved my managers they kept me grounded and continued to make the day go by faster every day with their support.
Pro érvek
Friendship, fast pace, and motivation
Kontra érvek
A lot of hours of you don't like the job
fun workplace
Facility Instructor (Volt alkalmazott) –  Memphis, TN2018, május 11.
The workday begins with allowing students to get prepared. Begin class with work related activities, The workplace culture was diverse.
Everyone got alone..
discounts
short breaks
Munkahelyi kultúra
Preperation for employment into work
Clothing Sorter/ Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Sanford, FL2018, május 11.
Over the three months working there I was stationed in several different work settings, first was receiving and sorting. Second setting was the placing of wears- Dishes, utensils and various other articles on shelves also shoes. Third setting was clothing and apparel placing and relocating and recycling.
I was constantly on my feet first few days my feet ached but as the weeks went by I grew stronger and more seasoned learned about price damage and estimate. Enjoyed consumer employee interaction as well as teamwork getting the job done right. The managers and supervisors were always handy to ask a question or two as well were the employees.
twenty hr work week
temp work
Munkahelyi kultúra
A lot of work behind doors. Nice people. Pay is bad.
Supervisor/Team Leader (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  San Antonio, TX2018, május 11.
Salaries and workload do not equal. Team leads do not get paid their worth. Cashiers should make more as well. The people are nice and get along for the most part. Training was difficult due to the amount of things expected to learn. Can be overwhelming but if you really need it...its worth the effort.
Pro érvek
Benefits
Kontra érvek
Pay
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 3NemJelentés
Goodwill
Warehouse Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Nashville, TN2018, május 11.
Everything you hear about the goodwill is a lie. Everything is for profit. They work and treat the workers like slaves. Even the ones that is mentally or physically disabled.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 3Nem 1Jelentés
Igényelt profil

Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?

Érdekel, hogy milyenek a munkafeltételek vagy a felvételi folyamat itt: Goodwill Industries? Közösségünk szívesen segítségedre lesz.

Kérdésem van