Goodwill Industries Alkalmazotti bírálat

13 651 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően Mind a(z) 13 656 értékelés megtekintése
Rendezés:: Hasznosság | Értékelés | Dátum
Munkahelyi kultúra
A fun job with great people but in no way a wise career choice.
Cashier (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Parker, CO2018, augusztus 4.
This job is perfect for young kids alot of fun and you make great friends, However it seriously lacks as most retail jobs do in wages. This is NOT a livable wage. However if your looking for some extra cash and a fun job this is your answer.
Fun job
Pay, Pay and Pay
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 5NemJelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Fun and fast-paced work environment.
Sales Associate/Cashier (Volt alkalmazott) –  Petaluma, CA2018, augusztus 4.
The members of my team and the customers make any challenges that may occur seem doable.The only drawback may be from upper managements inflexibility for change in various areas.
Pro érvek
The people, the benefits.
The pay, the politics.
desagradable / unpleasant
Truck Driver Class A (Volt alkalmazott) –  Fort Lauderdale, FL. 2104 Commercial2018, augusztus 4.
Condiciones de trabajo desagradables, esto es fácilmente comprobable si se investiga con cuidado. O se le pregunta a los choferes de forma confidencial porque muchos tienen miedo hablar porque los botan.

Es como trabajar para el gobierno de Cuba.
Seguro medico, y tienes que pagar 200 dólares de copai por un MRI
Ambiente de trabajo, Adverso
I've had better
Cashier/Customer Service (Volt alkalmazott) –  Lincoln, NE2018, augusztus 4.
Iam a very open minded person i understand an all i also voice my opinion an i came to see working there they did not like that i came to change an i did not like that so we part ways.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Ineffective, even toxic work environment.
Assistant Store Manager (Volt alkalmazott) –  Cuyahoga Falls, OH2018, augusztus 4.
No reward given or recognized for achievement. Violations of policy ignored. Well-being of employees taken for granted. Toxic work environment permitted without proper recourse.
It was nice
Cashier (Volt alkalmazott) –  Jonesboro, AR2018, augusztus 4.
Greet customers, Help them find merchandise, Checking them out, Put new merchandise out on floor each day, Picked up clothes off floor, Fix shoe racks so it would look neat, Clean work area, Get donations from customer, Place the donations in certain areas, Clean bathrooms, Sweep store, Clean dressing rooms
Munkahelyi kultúra
Some what of a good place
Donation Attendant (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Queen Creek, AZ2018, augusztus 4.
Goodwill is a great place to work at they are very flexible with your hours and days off. They help to make sure your okay and comfortable with what you have. There is also a lot of drama with the employees and arguments with them as well. A lot of slow workers that slack on the job
Munkahelyi kultúra
Stressful environment with low pay and no work/life balance
Management (Volt alkalmazott) –  Woodlawn, OH2018, augusztus 4.
I started as an hourly employee and moved into a management role. This place has “cliques” or groups of employees, who run the show. And there are cliques within cliques. Integrity and professionalism doesn’t exist here with some of the management. The culture is disorganized, toxic and impossible to figure out, which makes it very stressful. Records/files are disorganized (good luck during your accreditation process). The bottom line is that it’s all about the profits. It’s a (for-profit) non-profit organization. Yes, they help consumers, but it all boils down to revenue and how to constantly bring in more of it. Salaried management makes a little more than the hourly employees, but be prepared to put your family on hold, while working 5, 6, or 7 day work weeks (10+ hours per day). If you do the math, you’ll be earning less than minimum wage if you’re in management. The stress isn’t worth it. Turnover is constant and employees are looked at as completely replaceable at any time. There are no leaders and “management” is the style that they enforce (instead of leadership). If you have a passion for helping others, please do yourself a huge favor and look at other companies. The CEO needs to retire, as well as some of the other managers below him. They need to bring in fresh talent to replace those in management roles. Only then will the organization have a chance at re-fulfilling it’s own mission of helping others and not focusing so much on how it can profit off of those they serve. The high prices in their retail stores for items that are donated for free  több... is just wrong. Why not give some of the clothing, cars, etc. to families in need? Pay it forward. I would imagine that if the culture doesn’t make a 180 degree turn here that trying to find talented candidates will become more and more challenging, which was an issue while I was working there. It has the potential to get back to it’s original mission, but only if top management is replaced. Until then, middle management and hourly employees will continue to be helplessly pushed towards increasing revenue for the company and the CEO.  kevesebb
Pro érvek
Helping consumers, and working with some of the coworkers
Kontra érvek
Pay, hours, management, culture, zero work/life balance
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 2Nem 1Jelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Fun to communicate with others and help others.
Cashier (Volt alkalmazott) –  New Orleans, LA2018, augusztus 3.
It was fun team work help our other co workers to get they lined down we use to have parties in the break room like pizza parties and a monthly meeting with good news.
bad management
Donations Attendant (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Honore, FL2018, augusztus 3.
I have worked for goodwill for 7 years the first four I enjoyed but now its terrible, stupid rules, constant change policy, cuting corners to save money(they got rid of night cleaners,house pick ups, drivers and electric automatic doors) goodwill seems to only care about making money and don't care if they stretch out their work force and put more stress on them just to make more money. worst of all is the head managers they have. who thought it was a good idea to have people who think its ok to belittle and talk down on their workers was a good idea? because of them I am the only donar greeter left we normally have 3 but the constant abuse and over working us with out giving any help has led 8 people to quit on me and I am about to o the same the only thing that keeps me from quitting is that I have to pay child support.
workable vacations
Kontra érvek
managment abuse, stressful work inviroment
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 5NemJelentés
Great experience for interns
INTERN (Volt alkalmazott) –  Tucson, AZ2018, augusztus 3.
Goodwill has different programs and I learned a lot by working directly with different populations. The staff appreciates having additional help and they can be good mentors.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 2Nem 1Jelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Fun and busy place to work.
Clothes Hanger (Volt alkalmazott) –  Atlanta, GA2018, augusztus 3.
Hard workers only need to apply. I had to sort bulks of donated items and decide which were adequate and in good enough condition for public use. I had to barb/tag 10 racks of 70 items of clothing each for floor sale daily.
Not worth it
Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Knoxville, TN2018, augusztus 3.
Basically even if you're just a cashier they still make you do everything else, things the managers should be doing. They pay 7.50 an hour. It's subpar and no one can survive on what they pay. It's barely enough just for fuel to get there.
great place to work.
Assistant Manager (Volt alkalmazott) –  Seymour, IN2018, augusztus 3.
fun place to work. everyone tries their hardest to get out the desired amount of production each one is supposed to get by the end of the day, while also getting donations and preforming the best customer service they can.
Fun place
Donation Attendant (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Cincinnati, OH2018, augusztus 3.
Good job for someone who wants to do something for a good cause. Also, great job to meet people from the community. Everyone you meet is in great spirits.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 1Nem 1Jelentés
Terrible place to Work
Retail Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Carrollton, GA2018, augusztus 3.
I took this job because I thought I would be helping people but that was not the case. Management sucks. It was clear only after working a few days here that they only cared about money. They would often put unreasonably high prices on second hand items. Management stresses out workers. Would not ever return.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 4NemJelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Fun and busy but lots of drama
Warehouse Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Apopka, FL2018, augusztus 3.
Goodwill has to many workers who want to be the boss of other worker which is not a stable work place.They also have workers who make people feel welcomed and make the work place fun and stable.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 4Nem 1Jelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Amazing mission. People first culture.
Senior Vice President of Operations (Volt alkalmazott) –  Menasha, WI2018, augusztus 3.
If you are looking for a place to bring your whole self to work this is the place for you! They care about you and about how you can contribute to the mission of elevating people and transforming communities. They have opportunities for career development and advancement. The culture at the campus is open and welcoming.
Munkahelyi kultúra
The people are friendly and helpful
Stocker (Volt alkalmazott) –  Sacramento, CA2018, augusztus 3.
I really enjoyed my experience here. Everyone worked hard and diligently. It was team oriented and everyone got along. It was easy to get up and go to work everyday
Somewhat of a Great workplace
Merchandiser (Volt alkalmazott) –  Hernando, MS2018, augusztus 3.
Loved the environment, the only thing I didn't like was the salary was low for the amount of work expected. I didn't like the required nights and weekends to work there was not choose. If I could only work days it would have probably been better.
Pro érvek
paid time off, life insurance
Kontra érvek
short breaks, no health insurance
Igényelt profil

Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?

Érdekel, hogy milyenek a munkafeltételek vagy a felvételi folyamat itt: Goodwill Industries? Közösségünk szívesen segítségedre lesz.

Kérdésem van