Goodwill Industries Alkalmazotti bírálat

Mind a(z) 10 859 értékelés megmutatása
good work experience
ASSEMBLY WORKER (Volt alkalmazott) –  420 E Alcott St2017, december 3.
my superiors were respectful and kind to me. They helped me understand the flaws in my work without passing judgement on my character. since I was intern at goodwill my day started with instructions and examples on how to work more effectively.
great enviroment
n/a
Working and Exciting Environment
Donation Attendant (Volt alkalmazott) –  Chula Vista, CA2017, december 3.
It's one of those typical days at work, come in to work, have your bags check, Get To Work, Break, Work, Lunch, Work, Have Your Bags Check, Then Go Home.
Fast-paced, but rewarding
Cashier (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Fishers, IN2017, december 2.
A typical day consists of running racks, cleaning out fitting rooms, conducting transactions, and interacting with customers. Management is adequate, and they are very understanding. The workplace culture is quite close-knit, and the majority of us get along well. While working at Goodwill, I have learned how to run two racks in an hour, the proper way to clean a fitting room, how to run these particular registers, and stress management. The most difficult parts of the job have been long hours on my feet, rude customers, and the frustration of interacting with said customers. The most enjoyable part of my job has been my coworkers, including my managers. They are all fabulous people.
Pro érvek
Great coworkers, great music on speakers
Short breaks, rude customers
Munkahelyi kultúra
Not a very good place to work
Cashier/Floor Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Rome, GA2017, december 2.
The pay on the job was horrible. The health insurance was not very useful as I had to go to Atlanta which is about an hour away from where I live for anything to do with the insurance claims for it to actaully pay anything at all for medical insurance. The hours were not flexible at all for the workers that are also students on all accounts for the job. All in all it is not a good place to actually work for any amount of time as it barely pays just over federal minimum wage to the workers. It was a bad taste in the mouth when finally leaving for another store after about two and a half years in the job.
Pro érvek
hour long lunch, paid time off, paid sick time off
Kontra érvek
short breaks, insurance was horrible, anual raises were a joke on all accounts at the job
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 2Nem 1Jelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Most recent managers were cutthroat
Cashier (Volt alkalmazott) –  Houston, TX2017, december 2.
I enjoyed working with my co-workers & the customers were very happy with me because I was always willing to help them but most of the managers were sneaky and cutthroat. They were always trying to find ways to take advantage of their workers. If you had to go to the restroom they would make that your 15min break and you would not even get your lunch break unless you demanded it but they would deduct the half hour so the top management did not know.
Friendly co-workers & customers
Kontra érvek
They were always trying to cut your hours and usually looked for excuses not to give you your breaks
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 5NemJelentés
Typical day at Good Will
Computer Technician-Temp Position/Intern (Volt alkalmazott) –  Charlotte, NC 282082017, december 2.
Stressful work on the feet and back for long standing on the floors. Running hardware/Software diagnostics on pc. Windows upgrade, Virus scan, adding and removing hardware and software.
Staying Busy
Stress on Feet and Back Standing
Great Effort
Processor (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Saint Petersburg, FL2017, december 2.
This was a great job I didnt have a problem at this job things happen life goes on you can only better self with opportunist. A better way make's a better life!
SHOWS PROGRESS
NOTHING
I miss it to be honest
Donation Attendant / 3rd Key Management (Volt alkalmazott) –  Nacogdoches, TX2017, december 2.
Sure I had super stressful days, but I got to meet new people all the time and had an awesome team to work with. Management had it's perks, but if I worked at Goodwill again, I'd stick to being a Donation Attendant.
Paid vacation, healthcare benefits
interrupted breaks, heavy lifting
Munkahelyi kultúra
It's not a easy place to work, but a great and fun place to work.
Sales Processor/Donation Attendant (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Dayton, OH2017, december 1.
I enjoy working at Goodwill,the management staff are easy to get along with and treat me well. My main reason to leave Goodwill is I have worked as a cook and chef for years, and have spent alot of time and money to advance my career as a chef. The job I have is extremely fast pace performing multiple tasks at the same time,can be stressful,dirty, and cold or hot depending on weather. The work I do involves interaction with customers and donors on a daily basis, some of which I know by name and/or by face, as well as for them regarding myself. This is the most enjoyable part of my job. I would, and have recommended Goodwill to others looking for a job.The hardest part of the job is the amount of items coming in, and moving over a half ton to a ton of merchandise a day.
Kontra érvek
Move a tremendous amount of merchandise and very heavy lifting. HR can move very slow at times.
Nice employees
Production Worker (Volt alkalmazott) –  Rincon, GA2017, december 1.
Nice employee s but not enough hours.but a good place to work.for a little extra money.I liked the people I worked with. But was confusing when managers couldn't agree.
You knew your hours
Not enough hours
Great start
Retail Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Temecula, CA2017, december 1.
Great starting job... nothing special... but I was always greatful for them giving a rehabilitated felon like me another chance at life... I owe my beginning to the men and women at goodwill... thank you guys!!!
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 4NemJelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
nice,helpful people to work with
Custodian (Volt alkalmazott) –  Los Angeles, CA2017, december 1.
I first started at goodwill as a janitorial student I loved working there cause I learned to work with different populations and I experienced what it is to work for a christian organization and I developed friendships to this day
Cashier
Sale's Representative/Cashier (Volt alkalmazott) –  Greensboro, NC2017, december 1.
While working for good will I was transferred once and they never wanted employees to have overtime opportunities. The scheduling was ridiculous with no structure what so ever, I found myself quitting because of their last minute schedule changes.
Pro érvek
Customers are regular so you can network
Schedule, pay and management
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 3Nem 1Jelentés
retail support
Processor (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  San Diego, CA2017, december 1.
worked in retail support, customer service, assisted customers with their purchase, assisted in dressing room attendant, hung clothes in appropriate area.
Fun and exciting
Pre-vocational Support Specialist / Career Coach (Volt alkalmazott) –  Las Vegas, NV2017, december 1.
This organization provides an opportunity to directly connect to the public and assist in job development and employment opportunities.

With programs that cater to many various walks of life, it is not difficult to see the effect we have on the public and their families.
Staff and Team
Pay
Na
E-Commerce Specialist (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Austin, TX2017, december 1.
Not my choice in a career but was a stepping stone to some job experience. I would weather work some where with actual room for advancement in the career field I was in at that time.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Volunteer (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Wooster, OH2017, december 1.
Strict, demanding job. You better do what is required of you if you want to stay. Lots of rules, but also a lot of benefits. Will really help you get your life back on track.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 3NemJelentés
Great job
Food Service Worker (Volt alkalmazott) –  Sumter, SC2017, december 1.
I enjoyed working at Goodwill industries. It was a relaxed work environment. I was serving food to solders. I liked talking to the soldiers. The people and management were nice.
Great Pay
Kontra érvek
Standing for long periods of time
Fun place to work
Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Opelika, AL2017, november 30.
Fun, fast-paced place to work with multiple opportunities for advancement. Supportive management team. Great opportunity to work with people form a wide variety of backgrounds.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 4NemJelentés
typical job
Clerk Processor (Volt alkalmazott) –  Reno, NV2017, november 30.
it was ok but no career advancement. same thing you do everyday no learning. not enough benefits. management is ok but they have favoritism. place is not a safe work place too much crates ..
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 3Nem 1Jelentés