Goodwill Industries Alkalmazotti bírálat

Mind a(z) 14 369 értékelés megmutatása
Rendezés:: Hasznosság | Értékelés | Dátum
unstable hours
Seasonal Worker (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Colorado Springs, CO2018, november 3.
Not much work get calls hours before they needed me to work. Lots of experience lots of work just odd hours and short spirts of time. Gained experience in many fields.
Kontra érvek
lack of leadership at job sites
Workplace Culture
Manager (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Tacoma, WA2018, november 3.
Recovering culture. Not a lot of collaboration, but working on it. Communication and transparency is limited, but they are working to correct. They are learning how to work as a team and it will take time.
Nice people
Silos
Productive and fun
Processor (Volt alkalmazott) –  Cordelia, CA2018, november 2.
It was ok most of the time learned a lot this is a good job start for first timers how to color coordinate and how to multitask trained me how to use a gaylord and sort the books Electronics sort the shoes
No free lunch
Short breaks
Munkahelyi kultúra
It was tough some days but overall great environment.
Retail Cashier/Customer Service (Volt alkalmazott) –  The Dalles, OR2018, november 2.
It would get really busy on weekends and we had to do a lot of things before the end of the day, but the co-workers made it even more enjoyable. All management was really nice too.
Got 15% discount
Kontra érvek
Expected a lot in a short amount of time
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 3NemJelentés
Great company
Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Champaign, IL2018, november 2.
Love working at goodwill, I would recommend people to work there, great co workers, and management. Helping customers with merchandise, displays in store where great.
Munkahelyi kultúra
i have the best a goodwilll
Goodwill (Volt alkalmazott) –  Philadelphia, PA2018, november 2.
i have great co work who look out for eachother and they stay working hard at what they do i wish i would work there beause they made me feel like i be belong there
family discount
15 min break
Best Second Chance
Warehouse Processor (Volt alkalmazott) –  San Diego, CA2018, november 2.
Goodwill is a good stepping stone and provides you the second chance you need in order to move forward. No other company provided me this when I lost my job and when I needed it the most.
Pro érvek
Fun people to work with.
Kontra érvek
Hard work that few wants to do.
Work place environment
Production Processor (Volt alkalmazott) –  Monroeville, PA2018, november 2.
The work pace is very fast for production processors. The discounts at Goodwill are reasonable. When Goodwill is busy sometimes the workload may seem stressful but it is obtainable.
Discounts
Munkahelyi kultúra
Production Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Alpharetta, GA2018, november 2.
It’s good for start but workers always leave trying to found a better payment it’s not a bad place to work. They give you some opportunity with they career center
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great purpose driven culture...
Job Coach (Volt alkalmazott) –  Reseda, CA2018, november 1.
Goodwill gave me the opportunity to work with developmentally disabled participants in an environment that helped them achieve a sense of purpose. I met a lot of wonderful people working for Goodwill and I can say I've rarely found a place where family is the number one priority. This was a great place to work because the purpose is first.
they nice
Contract / Textile (Volt alkalmazott) –  Youngstown, OH2018, november 1.
i liked working there , they taught me a lot of things , im so greatful iwas able to work there the time that i did work there. if your lookign for a job true good will
Do not waste your time.
Clothes Sorter (Volt alkalmazott) –  Mesa, AZ2018, november 1.
My manager was abusive and over worked and yelled at everyone. I watched him put his hands on an employee then yell at her in front of the rest of staff calling her names. The quotas will brake you. 5 people to do 28 racks a day and racks have to be rolled in 5 mins. There was not even enough room on the floor for product so your braking hangers as you go and if you stop to help a customer or use the restroom you a are threatened with termination. This job is only minimum wage and not worth the abuse. Work related injuries are daily. Stabbing yourself with the dirty tag guns that everyone uses mind you. I had a rack of men's coats fall on me and sprained my ankle and wrist and was put on light duty for 2 weeks. My manager was mad and when I got off light duty he pulled me into the office and told me I was not working out and that I could ether quite or be terminated so I put in my two weeks that day. He told me I was useless and that he would never recommend me for anything and that I would never work for Goodwill again. I'm an adult with special needs and its hard enough for me to find work. Goodwill is not a good place its to high stress. That job has ruined my reputation. I can not find work now.
30 min lunches
Kontra érvek
Abusive, high stress, low pay
Munkahelyi kultúra
Place that gives people second chances
Lead Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Orange County, CA2018, november 1.
It was a great place to work for. Every store felt like the employees were their own little family. With every paycheck we get a Couple of hours for vacation time and sick time unless you're part-time. There's monthly bonuses if the store surpasses the monthly goal. Basically the only blackout dates for vacation is from mid September until the beginning of November being as Halloween is the busiest time for Goodwill.
Munkahelyi kultúra
The best position I've ever had
Job Readiness Workshop Instructor (Volt alkalmazott) –  Brooklyn, NY2018, november 1.
Over my four year period with Goodwill, I had many positions, from Resume Writer to Job Readiness Instructor. I appreciated the opportunity to grow professionally with the company.
I was also given an opportunity to become a Certified Employment Interview Professional, which I will need to recertify at some point.
Autonomy, Great Co-Workers
environment a positive
General clerk (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Clear Lake, TX2018, november 1.
Good people and great work environment.Ability to work with the public is a premium. Like I said the people I have worked with are great, Period. I think this might make a good spot for any teen to apply for first job.
the environment
Goodwill
Admin Assistant (Volt alkalmazott) –  Sebring, FL2018, november 1.
Office work, liked most of the people I worked with. HR does not take employee concerns important, they all look out for each other. I worked at the one in Sebring FL.
Enjoyed Assisting Job Seekers find Positions
Administrative Assistant (Volt alkalmazott) –  Greensboro NC2018, november 1.
I enjoyed my job at Goodwill after I asked to be transferred out of corporate to another site working with job seekers in one of Goodwill’s career centers. Hired initially as administrative assistant, and later transitioned to a career center as an assistant. The administrative assistant and career center positions would have been a hundred times better had this one VP not bullied and micro-managed most of the employees within this department. But I understand she is no longer there. And, since I left in 2017, they hired a new CEO, and my friends and colleagues who are still working there say he is making a huge difference in employee morale and complimenting him on making it a happier workplace. So working there now in corporate or career centers would surely be a positive experience for anyone considering applying for positions.
Pro érvek
Assisting people with their job searches. Sharing their joy when they were hired.
Kontra érvek
Working under a micro-management style of supervision, felt bullied st times
Not the best choice.
Production Processor (Volt alkalmazott) –  Pittsburgh, PA2018, október 31.
I worked at a Goodwill in southwestern Pennsylvania for a little over a year as a production processor (pricing items and clothing). It honestly was a bad job - I didn't get paid a lot ($8/hr) and they wanted you to basically work your back off for near minimum wage. I had to meet a specific quota and if I didn't, I would be "spoken to" and possibly written up. While I was there it was only 80% of the quota but when I left it was 100%, which is insane. The work is absolutely not worth $8/hr. My hours would be cut constantly - I was part time and when I left, I was getting 8 hours a week. There is no guarantee that you'll get all of your hours. There is no room for advancement, and they took their employee reviews a bit too seriously. Some managers had an attitude and were too strict, some were laid back and easy to talk to.

This isn't a long term job, and I wouldn't recommend it.
Employee discount, flexible schedule
Kontra érvek
Low pay, management can be difficult, no guaranteed hours, a lot of work for low pay
Munkahelyi kultúra
Very productive, always on top of their game
Registrar (Volt alkalmazott) –  Bentonville, AR2018, október 31.
Very nice place to work at, the staff is always ready to help you no matter what. Costumers are very polite and respectful. Easy going work environment sometimes it will get a little wild but that’s on BIG sale days and you always have two extra hands on that day. You are never really working alone at goodwill, there is always someone there to help you if needed.
Pro érvek
Everyone is extremely nice even the costumers
Kontra érvek
No cons really just a very nice place to work
Its a fun job
Head Cashier (Volt alkalmazott) –  Saginaw, TX2018, október 31.
I liked working at Goodwill. The company promotes with in. It doesn't pay well for key holder or management positions but I enjoyed working there. My store went threw 2 store managers while working there though.
Flexible scedual
Pro management
Igényelt profil

Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?

Érdekel, hogy milyenek a munkafeltételek vagy a felvételi folyamat itt: Goodwill Industries? Közösségünk szívesen segítségedre lesz.

Kérdésem van