Goodwill Industries-alkalmazotti értékelés erre a pozícióra: Sales Associate

how do work
Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Roswell, GA 300762017, október 26.
worked with team, recovery with a little people , help to customer, talk to customer, cleaning , we make organize the store , i worked hard ,with a little people
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 2NemJelentés
Good place
Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Columbus, OH2017, október 26.
Hard work, fast past. You must be reliable there is a point system in place and you will be terminated if you violate company policy. Benifites for full-time employees, must have worked there for 6months or more in order to receive benefits. Management is kind and friendly when you’re not effecting the work place on a negative way.
Pro érvek
Benefits
Kontra érvek
Hard work
Sketchy
Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Hudson, WI2017, október 24.
We found drugs in the bathroom one time and there was a coworker of mine who always talked to me about his little girl crushes.The management didn't even fire him.
Good discounts.
Creepy place.
Good job
Sales Associate (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Lake Zurich, IL2017, október 23.
NICE PEOPLE TO WORK WITH. GOOD COMPANY THAT GIVES BACK. Good place to gain work experience. very busy each day but good to stay busy and work for good people.
productive
Sale Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Menomonee Falls, WI2017, október 22.
goodwill is very easy job. it could get very boring and very slow-pace. Goodwill usually have workers with disability and I really enjoy working with them.
Goodwill
Sales Associate/Volunteer (Volt alkalmazott) –  Gainesville, FL2017, október 22.
Goodwill is a great place to work if you have a disability. Though it is quite the fast paced environment, the management are very understanding towards limitations a disabled person may have.
Munkahelyi kultúra
A good group of coworkers
Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Destin, FL2017, október 19.
I had a good experience but decided to move to a new state. I really liked the customers and my coworkers. They were very friendly, we would often do things after work together.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 3Nem 2Jelentés
Great people, bad company
Huntington Beach - Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Huntington Beach, CA2017, október 19.
The company forces unreasonable and sometime impossible goals onto its employees making it very stressful at some times. However the people working there are great company and generally great people.
Productive and fun workplace
Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  United States2017, október 18.
There are many duties,make sure all customers are satisfied, clean bathrooms and stock shelves,hang clothes,pull clothes and much more.Productive and fun workplace
Free lunches
Short breaks
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 2NemJelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Good working environment with a good mission to help community people in various ways.
Sales Associate (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Texarkana, AR2017, október 18.
I would highly recommend employment to this company to anyone who needs employment. It is a good environment with the opportunity to be a part to help the community as well as the employee by carrying out their mission of building lives, families and communities through education, employment and training.
Pro érvek
Great environment, fair wages, good operational hours
Kontra érvek
Only part time hours, no benefits, annual raises.
Munkahelyi kultúra
fun with great clients that come in
Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Knoxville, TN2017, október 17.
I loved working there I would still have this job if it wasn't for my manager.some of the co workers got really close. it was a fun job and I miss it.
Pro érvek
get to look at everything
percent discount.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 3NemJelentés
Productive, Fun workplace
Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Timonium, MD 210932017, október 13.
The typical day was the same thing but with a little something different and fun. I was able to learn how to cooperate with others better and to interact better with customers. The management was interesting, my boss didn't do a normal schedule like most companies. He tried to accommodate his employee's home situations. The culture was mixed. The hardest part was the customers that got mad at the workers because they "found a dress in the pants" and assumed that it was there and costed the same as pants. The best part about working here in my opinion was my coworkers, they made sure to help me learn and keep up with them.
Badwill
Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Bend, OR2017, október 12.
Goodwill is a stressful disorgnaized hot mess. Everyone runs on empty constantly and is helpless to improve their environment as the company works against it's employees. They are treated as disposable pieces of garbage and quickly thrown out as such. Goodwill doesn't want long term employees. There are no real benefits to working there. The health insurance plan is a joke. The management team is so bombarded by corporate that they can't even help there own store. The environment makes everyone sick all year long and sometimes you have to work with no heat.
Non
See list
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 3NemJelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Good
Sales Associate (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Huntington Beach, CA2017, október 12.
Its fast paced depending on how busy the store is with customers the schedule is pretty flexible depending on your needs they do give vacation and medical insurance.
Pro érvek
the schedule and they offer help with ged and other programs
Kontra érvek
alot of standing and bending if you dont like that is not for you
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 5NemJelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Productive, but very stressful.
Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Cuyahoga Falls, OH2017, október 8.
Well, it was definitely pretty rewarding, but it was also pretty stressful. I would still recommend however. It is a very good place to work, especially if you're just starting out.
We all work as a team
Sales Associate (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Huntington Beach, CA2017, október 6.
I like that they work with my schedule. We all work as a team.. when I started working there all my co workers lead me to the right direction. They all thought me how to do my job. And im happy to have a job
Pro érvek
They work with my schedule
They don't give raises
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 5NemJelentés
ggodwill
Sales associate (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Sumter, SC2017, október 4.
Goodwill is a great employment opportunity. the management was fair but the pay could be a lot better. I've learned several techniques while working with the company such as good team player skills and how to be a team leader .
Goodwill
Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Cottonwood, AZ2017, október 2.
I enjoyed working here. Gained a lot of work skills such as customer service, cleaning, organizing and overall had a great experience working at Goodwill.
loved it
Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Saint Augustine, FL2017, szeptember 29.
I really enjoyed working for Goodwill. The work was always different and the customers were always super nice. I enjoyed helping people find the products they needed!
Normal Retail Job
Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Lake Zurich, IL2017, szeptember 27.
Was probably the most easiest/basic job I've ever had. It's good for high school kids or someone who is looking to get there first job. Just extremely boring.
Easy