Goodwill Industries-alkalmazotti értékelés erre a pozícióra: Sales Associate

917 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően Mind a(z) 14 371 értékelés megtekintése
Experience
Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Las Vegas, NV2018, június 29.
Got to volunteer and experience the retail field. All of my coworkers were super nice and everyone worked as a team by selling, cleaning and putting everything back to its place.
I can't remember
I can't remember
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 4Nem 2Jelentés
Poorly Managed
Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Rockaway, NJ2018, június 29.
When I was working there, I did not feel at all that I got the credit that I deserved for the work I accomplished. I felt that things were also poorly managed, and the employee conditions should have substantially been improved. I believe that each employee should be given proper tasks, and should be treated fairly.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 3Nem 1Jelentés
I enjoyed working there
Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Coon Rapids, MN2018, június 28.
Nice place to work good pay nice people. I had a workder that really guided me through returning to work. I enjoyed the hours and the extra money. Thankful for the opportunityy
LEARNED A LOT
PROGRAM ENDED
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 2NemJelentés
Would Not Recommend
Sales Associate (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Cleveland, TN2018, június 27.
I have worked with Chattanooga Goodwill Industries for almost a year now in two different locations, and would describe my overall experience as something close to awful. The "more powerful" employees (for lack of a better term) treat their subordinates very disrespectfully on a daily basis. Plus, they are very forceful and unfriendly to most other employees, which in turn makes the other employees unhappy and creates a very hostile work environment. Of course this is not 100% of the time, but does happen more often than not.
Free lunch once a month
Kontra érvek
Cannot take lunch on your own schedule, no breaks some days, unfriendly employees
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 2NemJelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Liked the work, coworkers and customers
Sales associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Billings, MT2018, június 27.
I went through all donated books, either priced them and put them on the shelves or threw in book box to be sent oversea's and sold as recycles. When I stocked the shelves we had to constantly rotate books out and throw them in the recycle which felt like waste to me. The rotation on the shelve was sometimes the same day they were put on the shelf we had to remove them for more to be placed on the shelf to make our daily quota. It became more about company quota's then the community which made me sad. I liked my manager but her manager was being controlled by the company statistics and quotas which didn't go well for the rest of us. Loved my coworkers. Backroom work was fun when allowed to joke around and talk.
Great coworkers
not enough hours or pay
Munkahelyi kultúra
Classic corporate smokescreen (Chattanooga, TN)
Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Chattanooga, TN2018, június 26.
Working at Goodwill was honestly one of the worst jobs I've ever had. If your higher-ups caught you sitting for 5 seconds when you weren't supposed to be, you could expect to get chewed out. But lets disregard the fact that it was usually a good 85 degrees inside and it only got hotter the more you moved around, which was often. I was working 30 hours a week for chump change- and although I myself only worked there for 3 months, many of my full-time coworkers had been there long-term (3+ years) and had the same salary. There is no employee recognition whatsoever, no opportunities to advance, and no incentive to give anything back to the corporation. The management is disorganized and unprofessional, hard to get in contact with, and overall rude and power-hungry. It's hard for me to say anything good about this place. (Most of) my coworkers there were the only redeeming quality, despite the fact that we somehow managed to lose at least 2-3 people a month.
I'm not dead
everything else
Bare Minimum
Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Henderson, NV2018, június 25.
This is a bottom of the barrel, desperate for a job kind of situation. The pay is the bare minimum, the work is a very heavy load and practically no employee recognition. I would only recommend this job if you are unemployed and NEED ANYTHING NOW.
Love it here
Sales Associate (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Griffin, GA2018, június 24.
I love my co-workers. The store is amazing. The pay isnt enough for the work though. The people I have met are wonderful too. The managers are nice and treat you like a human...
Munkahelyi kultúra
Overall Review
Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Memphis, TN2018, június 23.
The Goodwill is a good place to work because they take donations & sale products for low prices and that may help people save money. Also its good to see customers leave happy & satisfied.
Safe work environment
Short breaks
Munkahelyi kultúra
Flexible and positive work environment
Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Weston, WI2018, június 21.
The managers were willing to work around my schedule and they were very understanding. Which was a great help, due to my lifestyle, I'm a very busy person and they understood that.
Goodwill
Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Appleton, WI2018, június 21.
Goodwill was a nice place to work at the time I was there. You did whatever they wanted you to do for that day. The management was good. There were plenty of supervisors. Hardest part was the donating center putting the right donations in where.
Pro érvek
Everyone was fun an nice.
The rude customers
Job training and advancement
Sales Associate/Processor (Volt alkalmazott) –  Santa Ana, CA2018, június 21.
Following the mission of Goodwill Industries and protecting the Goodwill brand was always a priority for me. The workplace was positive and very face paced. My most enjoyable part of the job was working with our program participants and seeing their smiling faces everyday.
Great benefit package
Staffing Issues
Munkahelyi kultúra
i loved orking for goodwill
Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Harrisonville, MO2018, június 20.
fun friendly environment, accepted donations sorted cleaned and priced donations, put on the shelve, moved furniture. Loaded and unloaded truck, once i became 3rd key, i was on register more and helped with customers ,money management and deposits and store up keep
Great environment!
Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Tullahoma, TN2018, június 18.
Awesome place to begin early ways learning skills inside a store! You have dedicated team members and management willing to help you at any time. Very approachable and friendly people
Customers
Kontra érvek
Only specific weeks of discounts
Munkahelyi kultúra
Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Loganville, GA 300522018, június 18.
This job was so horrible. GTh emanagers were always unorganized and mean. The weekley pay check was not enough to live off of. Everything just sucked.
Excellent place to work!
Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Port Saint Lucie, FL2018, június 18.
The management is super dedicated to doing everything in their power to make customers and employees have a great experience no matter what kind of day they're having, they're efficient in solving problems or hazards in the workplace, reward employees for their good work and are kind to them even when chastising them, they explain things well, are very understanding of health problems and issues, and don't time you on ANYTHING you're working on, as long as the job gets done; they're happy. I would recommend THIS job to anyone that is really proficient in organizing and is of an amiable and kind disposition and personality. Also, if you have a disability; THIS JOB IS PERFECT FOR YOU.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?IgenNem 1Jelentés
productive daily
Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Phoenix, AZ 850482018, június 14.
productive daily working with customers, helping with what they needed and multi-tasking with them and the cashiers. Management was okay, they allowed me to take the days I needed off, they worked with my school schedule. The hardest part of the job is handling angry customers but the situation is controlled until you bring it up to the manager. Although, your coworkers make it fun throughout the day.
free lunches sometimes
cleaning every hour
Coworkers
Crew Member/Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Waukesha, WI2018, június 12.
Meet some nice folks here. There is a 150 word minimum you must reach in order for you to continue. This is truly unfortunate and inappropriate requirement.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?IgenNem 1Jelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
liked working with my co-workers. fun place
Sales Associate (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Cheektowaga, NY2018, június 10.
the people there are so nice. i learned new skills while working there.
the teams help each other to achieve their goals. even customers are nice too. some of them became my friends
too much fun
nothing
Good job
Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Aurora, CO 800152018, június 10.
It was a good job, I got to know the names of regular customers who are familiar to me. I would go to the glass case if a customer was interested in something.
Pro érvek
Good employees I got along with.
Kontra érvek
The drive distance from home was a little long
Igényelt profil

Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?

Érdekel, hogy milyenek a munkafeltételek vagy a felvételi folyamat itt: Goodwill Industries? Közösségünk szívesen segítségedre lesz.

Kérdésem van