Goodwill Industries-alkalmazotti értékelés erre a pozícióra: Sales Associate

865 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően Mind a(z) 13 642 értékelés megtekintése
Good first Job
Sales Associate (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Bloomfield, CT2018, április 23.
Goodwill works to enhance the dignity and quality of life of individuals and families by strengthening communities, eliminating barriers to opportunity, and helping people in need reach their full potential through learning and the power of work.
Munkahelyi kultúra
was a great business to work for before all the corporate changes
Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Sarnia, ON2018, április 23.
after hiring new management and changing the entire way the business was run, working at goodwill wasn't fun anymore or in some situations wasn't morally ethical. They took away every fun parts about the job and made working for Goodwill become something i didn't want to be associated with anymore. After working with them for close to 2 and a half years i left with a better understanding for the important's of valuing your employees (which new management doesn't do at all.)
the staff
new managment
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 3NemJelentés
Nice place to work
Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Apopka, FL2018, április 23.
It was a good experience and I like the customers that came into the store. When the store expanded to a bigger location it became less fun to work at.
It's a part time job
Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Ephrata, PA2018, április 19.
Working at Goodwill is perfectly fine. It's not great, it's not bad, it's a part time job. It's all about the people you work with and who you end up with as a manager. If you are in need of a part time job with no frills, I'd recommend Goodwill. They also are trying to do good work, so that is a bonus.
3 breaks in an 8 hours shift
Kontra érvek
Not a lot of room to advance
Munkahelyi kultúra
Very nice place to work, exelent and hard worker manager, great team.
Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Ruskin, FL2018, április 18.
I recommend this wonderful company to pay the employees a little bit more. It's a great company with good benefits, but employees deserve better salary.
fun place to work
Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Glendale, CA2018, április 16.
fun palce to work
many different people you meet
time is quickly when working
mangent wasnt that great felt a little intemidated to work for
manging was the number one reason why i left
good hours
giid pay
best workman comp. doctors
discounts
mangers
The Hardest Part
Part Time Sales Associate (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Sulphur Springs, TX2018, április 14.
For me the hardest part, at my age, is standing on my feet for such a length of time. It is fun to interact with the customers and to be around people. I enjoy the people I work with and have come to care for them.
interaction with people
Kontra érvek
on your feet on concrete floors
Not so Productive
Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Pasadena, TX2018, április 13.
I didnt agree with the mindset of the managers and assistant managers at the store where I worked. Some of the prices were ridiculous and the people were very inconsiderate
Munkahelyi kultúra
fun work place , people are awesome
Sales associate/ production (Volt alkalmazott) –  Renton, WA2018, április 11.
good place work at , the offer great benefits for those people that can afford school . They also offer free on job training , which is really helpful
free food
sometimes breaks are short
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 3NemJelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Goodwill is a mix of everything.
Sales associate/ Merchandise processer (Volt alkalmazott) –  Henderson, NV2018, április 9.
I have learned a lot from working at Goodwill, i had learned patients, cash handling, some management skills, and how to approach a very upset customer. A good day would come once in a blue moon, most days its very crazy with some management and nothing would get done in time for the morning shift. Some of my old coworkers where fun to work with and when it came to a busy moment during the day it was easy to work with, most of the co workers that where hard to work with was management and higher ups. The hardest part about the job was the customers, I've been yelled and screamed at for them wanting to use another persons account ( Goodwill has a VIP program that allows them to rack up points) and that would be agents the rules and how the system works. I don't expect any other job that dose customer service to be easy and simple, but i hope the ones that do have a well trained management,
PTO, Discounts, anniversary coupons
Kontra érvek
Poorly trained management, rude coworkers, favorite games
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?IgenNem 2Jelentés
Relaxed and easy
Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Quincy Point, MA2018, április 8.
A typical day at Goodwill was an easy work-day.
I learned how to sort, price, operate a pricing-gun, load a pricing-gun, how to stock and organize shelves and how to organize a warehouse.
The place was well-managed.
The overall culture of the workplace was professional.
The toughest part of the job was keeping the warehouse organized.
The most enjoyable part of the job was its relaxed pace.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 1Nem 1Jelentés
Great Part time job
Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Fenton, MI2018, április 7.
Great part time job! I had good hours and weekends off. The job itself was not stressful and the employees were all friendly. They were very understanding when I needed time off for grieving.
Hours, low-stress, easy, flexible
repetitive, tedious
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 1Nem 1Jelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
slower paced retail: sorting all clothes and finding sections where they belong.
Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Toledo, OH2018, április 7.
A typical day you would come in get clocked in, go to the job your assigned to. All clothes are sorted and put on hangers then put on the correct racks.
Pro érvek
laid back, management is helpful.
no benefits, low pay.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 2NemJelentés
Good Job
Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Soledad, CA2018, április 7.
Great Job very easy to do and many positions available. though it is a job that requires team ethic only thing that needs an understanding with all employees.
Seeing the truth
Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Altoona, PA2018, április 6.
I've been working for the company for many years. I will tell you now, there is definitely room for moving up, but only for the lucky few. The benefits are bar none, but the pay is complete garbage. The CEO has the best intentions but poor delivery. The director of retail is incompetent when it comes to actually understanding how the retail end actually works and the employees are forced to do 10X more than your average grocery store clerk for 2 dollars less an hour. There are absolutely no full time positions for non management and your hard work is rewarded by the same 3% raise your lazy coworker gets.

My senior manager now is absolutely amazing, but from what I've seen the company doesn't seem to care about the hard work he puts in either.

Working at Goodwill is not for the weak, but the few that do stay say they love it. I used to love it too, until I realized how corrupt corporate was; clear and undeniable favoritism paired with drama. Makes it hard to want to support the company.
Pro érvek
Great team work, fun staff, unique work, great customer relationships
Kontra érvek
Limited room for advancement, bad pay
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 1Nem 2Jelentés
Friendly workplace
Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Pearl, MS2018, április 6.
Even on the slowest days at GoodWill, the customers reacting with the employers was the highlight of the day! It has a friendly-based atmosphere and feels like a second home. My leadership and communication skills have enhanced since. I learned how to manage money, promote and compete in sales. GoodWill also taught me some valuables lessons about empathy and helping those who are in need. Give from your heart even if its a smile or chatting with the seniors! Job duties are pretty simple! GoodWill is a minimum wage paying job it is recommended for high school/college students. This company doe not provide healthcare but had benefits for college students.
Pro érvek
free lunches travel competitions school benefits promotions
healthcare low salary
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 4NemJelentés
fun place
Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Chattanooga, TN2018, április 5.
Enjoy my job very much just low pay was bad , but the career was fantastic and hardworking everyday. I recommend anyone to work at Goodwill in chattanooga tennessee.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?IgenNem 1Jelentés
Highly productive
Sales Associate (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Charleston, SC2018, április 5.
There was always something to do while working in Goodwill. I had plenty opportunity to move up in the company. The hours I received were reasonable for working part time. Also, the employees were diverse.
discount, flexible hours
Kontra érvek
short breaks, dirty store, salary did not match the work
Goodwill Pequannock
Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Pequannock, NJ2018, április 4.
Goodwill in Pompton playing is a horrible place to work at, goodwill well itself has a beautiful view for the company but the management does not follow. They go on favortism and they do not do there job right. Even the district manager doesn’t either. They are all horrible managers and need to be replaced.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Very strick but love the coworkers
Sales Associate (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Prescott Valley, AZ2018, április 2.
Goodwill itself is a great place, management sucks!
I work as a shoe processor, I make the shoes look great every single morning I work, NEVER get appreciated for it. They NEVER tell us were doing a great job. They always say that we should do better when were making the money for them. Constantly having to do the Donation Attendents job because the manager won't get on the DA's about doing there jobs. They also run the super good people out of Goodwill. Managers are super mean as well. Lack of attention towards the staff is horrible. They only care if they're making numbers. I honestly wouldn't reccomend working here but it is a good place to work, management just sucks...
Pro érvek
Good benefits, Great coworkers and people
Kontra érvek
Management lacks a lot, DA's work poorly.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 4Nem 1Jelentés
Igényelt profil

Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?

Érdekel, hogy milyenek a munkafeltételek vagy a felvételi folyamat itt: Goodwill Industries? Közösségünk szívesen segítségedre lesz.

Kérdésem van