Goodwill Industries-alkalmazotti értékelés erre a pozícióra: Sales Associate

680 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően
Good Starting Job
DONATION STATION ATTENDANT/SALES ASSOCIATE (Volt alkalmazott) –  Huntley, IL2017, szeptember 15.
Very busy place. although hours were not good. was barley getting 15 a week. Pay Was low to start. Managers were nice and helped out where needed. all around average
Productive and Positive work environment
Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Cedar Falls, IA2017, szeptember 14.
Working with the consumers (mentally/physically challenged) was probably by far the most rewarding part of the job. Seeing others light up simply based on your presence is a wonderful feeling!
Teamwork
Part Time Sales Associate (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Verona, VA2017, szeptember 11.
It is fast paced and you continually have something to do at all times and you are on your feet a great deal, but you do get breaks and lunches. People do need to be good teammates.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 4NemJelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great co-workers and a very progressive work place
Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Long Island City, NY2017, szeptember 9.
At the store i was located at, items were circulated every 2 hours starting from 8 and the last circulation at 6. Tables filled with the items were to be made on time before each circulation time, as well as manning the donation door and/or working the cash register. Customers were very hyperactive and aggressive, but a pleasure to be around. Co-workers are very friendly and share good laughs in and out of the workplace, which can make the work environment very comfortable. i learned how to take donations and give a tax receipt for each donation, as well as working the cash register.
Pro érvek
lunch break duration depends on how long your working there that day, between 15 and 30 minutes, no sure lunch times.
Kontra érvek
customers are very needy and rushing tables last minute can be stressful.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Good
Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Victoria, TX2017, szeptember 7.
Great place to work, manager was awesome to hey just don't pay enough. I would work here again if given the chance . Loved the customers it was and all around relaxing environment.
Good manager
Pay
Munkahelyi kultúra
Not a good work environment very unorganized and unprofessional
Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Sandy Springs, GA2017, szeptember 6.
My work experience with goodwill was a disaster the managers were unprofessional unorganized they showed favoritism with certain employees I was sexually harassed on the job my first day of work
Nice customers
Short breaks
Munkahelyi kultúra
Its was a good experience
Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Hopkins, MN2017, szeptember 5.
working at Goodwill was always pretty quiet and regular paced, you pretty much spent a lot of time running everything in the store. ( you were never set to do just one task ).
always under staffed
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 4NemJelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Goodwill is a good working environment flexible hours and great working environment
Sales Associate (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Stamford, CT2017, szeptember 5.
It's a comfortable working environment management is kind and flexible.make your own schedule the staff is kind and comforting plenty of hours during the holidays
Flexible
Pay is less
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 3NemJelentés
tipacal day at work
Sales Associate (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Salinas, CA2017, szeptember 5.
a tipacil day at work is stocking shelves,racks.restocking i learn lots of things day by day basis.. i really like the work inviorment also the people i work with they are really friendly people. whn i have questions they answer
Great work place
Sales Associate (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Fort Myers, FL2017, szeptember 2.
Overall I work part time I feel like the photos To low for us to get paid every two weeks but I love working there because the management is great . Goodwill industries have a good heart to help out and I love that.
Apply!
Sales Associate (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Salem, IN2017, augusztus 31.
The days can be very stressful. You learn how to communicate with customers and how to operate certain equipment. The management needs work, as does the communication. The hardest part of the job is staffing, There needs to be more workers at night. The most enjoyable part is meeting new people. You always have the regulars but new faces can make your day
paid ten minute breaks
short breaks, no communication
Munkahelyi kultúra
Friendly co-workers, relaxed workplace, overall a welcoming environment
Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Madison, WI2017, augusztus 31.
A typical day at work would vary from collecting donations and organizing them into storage to sorting through clothing to make sure it was in the right area with the right colors. Everything was pretty good overall, the people are friendly, the work is easy to catch on to, and the management was really good with working with you if you didn't understand something.
Friendly co-workers/management
Two 15 minute breaks for 8 hour shifts
Munkahelyi kultúra
Overall one of my favorite jobs.
Sales Associate/Donor Door Specialist (Volt alkalmazott) –  Duluth, GA2017, augusztus 28.
I love Goodwill for the experiences and challenges. I always had 40 hours and I loved that. Working in the RTW department was my favorite thing to do.
Good places
Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Plainfield, IN2017, augusztus 28.
Loves it but moved to Texas. It was very fast pace and always changing. If you work in the back you will see new things every day and working up front you get to meet new people and it's always a challenge... good challenge tho :)
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?IgenNemJelentés
Okay
Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Phoenix, AZ2017, augusztus 28.
It was good first job. Let me know what working was all about. It was a great way to ease into work life. management was great. I just did not want to sort through donations for the rest of my life.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?IgenNemJelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
fun place to work .customers are like family after u get to know. them. .challengjng
Sales Associate (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Jackson, MI2017, augusztus 25.
I love goodwill .friendly place . You get to see all the cool items that people Collect ..you can challenge yourself. In many ways .management team changes often .no raises .but I loved my job and it didn't bother me at bit .
friendly .challenging .
Kontra érvek
no pay raise .managment team changes often
Fun
Sales Associate (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Houston, TX2017, augusztus 25.
U meet a lot of people and help a lots of people
And assist with the elderly. Very family oriented
Job consist of customer service and moving merchandise to the floor . and retail merchandise
Goodwil Bucks
No pay raises
goodwill
Sales Associate (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Las Vegas, NV2017, augusztus 24.
good for the community can be stressful job corprate make sudden changes all the time but other than that i have great managers and awesome people i work with daily
Pro érvek
work with awesome people meet good people
constant changes from corprate
fun place
Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Alpine, CA2017, augusztus 24.
It was fun at times. But they didnt really want you talking to co workers. Management didnt seem to care if you new what something should be priced at because of it worth.
Fast Paste but not overwelming
Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Brandon, FL2017, augusztus 24.
I enjoyed working at Goodwill. Fellow employees and management were very friendly and pleasant to be around. I would defiantly recommend to others as a good place to be employed.
pe