Goodwill Industries-alkalmazotti értékelés erre a pozícióra: Sales Associate

806 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően Mind a(z) 12 853 értékelés megtekintése
My experience
Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Orlando, FL2018, február 23.
Overall its a great job to have and the pay is not to bad. The environment is fast paced but its not chaotic. Everyone there is friendly including the customers.
it okay
Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Seaside, CA2018, február 22.
it not hard work just doing the same job everyday sometime it changes a little but it can be fun at some points if you get the right crew and the right hours.
working with good people
Kontra érvek
too many Boss even if they are workers just like you
a very fun work place
Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Atlanta, GA2018, február 20.
The tape of i had work was wonderful fun and everything else made new friends the people was very nice and respectful people. my manager was very nice.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 1NemJelentés
Fun
Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Winnipeg2018, február 19.
I liked it it was fun I would do it again. I was a volunteer here for part of them summer so I never got paid , but it was a fun experience working here as a volunteer. I got a discount on items it was really good working here
Munkahelyi kultúra
it was good before the new manger got their
Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Las Vegas, NV2018, február 16.
they gave you the full 8 hours, and when I need to go out of town they gave me the time off that was need. when the new store manger was their when I was she was giving the new employee what ever shift they wanted.
good hours
Kontra érvek
their was to much favoritism
Munkahelyi kultúra
It was a good seasonal job.
Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Los Angeles, CA 900652018, február 15.
It wasn't always too busy but it was always a mess. There was never a moment that there wasn't something that needed major organization and that's a good thing in a way because there was always something to keep you busy.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Sales Associate / Porter (Volt alkalmazott) –  St. Louis, MO2018, február 12.
As a non-profit organization, goodwill gives a chance to work and gain experience working with a diverse crowd and gaining the necessary experience. Great work relationship
Great work relations
Pay
Munkahelyi kultúra
Some of the employees were great to work with
Sales Associate (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Parker, CO2018, február 12.
When I first get started I have to put up clothes and other products such as housewares eletronics and other nick-nacks or help the cashiers with baging costumers things.
Great costumers
Kontra érvek
No healthcare and low wages
Munkahelyi kultúra
It was a fun place to work for specially at the location I use to work for. Its just corporate that I didnt agree with specially when I got injured.
Sales Associate & A.D.C (Volt alkalmazott) –  Las Vegas, NV2018, február 10.
Good place to work for the one on Trop.It was a fun place to work for specially at the location I use to work for on Trop & Pecos. Manager is the best ever so warehouse lead they're both awesome.
Manager
Volunteers
Munkahelyi kultúra
Goodwill was so much fun to work at with great pay and benefits
SALES ASSOCIATE (Volt alkalmazott) –  Bellingham, WA2018, február 9.
I had so much fun at goodwill my coworkers and management were so great. I loved my customers and work so much. I would recommend working there if you want a great pay in a fun environment.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Productively a great place to work.
Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Las Vegas, NV2018, február 9.
I really enjoyed being able to choose my own hours of work
All of the staff was extremely nice and very helpful
A great company to be employed by
Also very organized and clean
Really admire the way they share the tasks between the employees
Got to choose my hours
Kontra érvek
Was not able to work more hours
Horrible work environment
Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Country Walk, FL2018, február 8.
Worst company ever, the general manager and the assistant manager abuse the employees, I did all the reports but the company don’t did nothing, I got gastric problems and allergies because the stress and abuse.. they forced me to leave my work, and around 8 employees more had to leave for the same problem...
Munkahelyi kultúra
Don't fall for the benefits!!
Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Columbia, MD2018, február 7.
This company is all about money. Management sucks(from HR to store). Too many demands, not enough pay. The benefits are what attracts you to the company, however it is NOT worth the stress. I did enjoy interacting with the customers when they weren't complaining about the prices. The hours are long and you barely get time to spend with your family. Overall, I've had good experiences but there were more bad than good. Not, to mention, the store is always a mess and the back storage area is so dangerous.
Discount, Benefits, Customers
Management, Hours, Wages, Attitude, Cheap, No overtime
Great job
Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Fayetteville, NC2018, február 3.
A good place to work the customer that shopped in the store were very friendly. The manager was not very nice zWe work together .We had birthday parties for evevry associate.
Free lunch
Short break
Great work but..
Sales Associate (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Blytheville, AR2018, február 3.
Great work but there is no advancement unless your full time and there 24/7 practically and the hours your able to work change if the store does not do well, so you just hope pray that you won't be knocked down to 5 hours or the highest for a part timer here is 28 hours per week.
Munkahelyi kultúra
The store location I was working at lacked alot of safety standards on the sales floor. Things were over piled and needed more organization.
Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Placentia, CA2018, február 2.
I enjoy going to Goodwill thrift stores as a customer. But working at this particular location was not what I thought it to be. I wished there was more physical and thorough training for employees. They do provide video on safety and expected work ethics, but the physical training could use more help. I did learn about how they color code the merchandise on the sales floor. How to separate non sale-able donations. I did feel i went above and beyond while re organizing merchandise on the sales floor, by the many compliments given to me from co workers & management. At the same time I wished it would have served as Lead By Example. I hope I left a good impression after leaving the company.
Pro érvek
Gained knowledge on how the system works on separating donations.
Ok pace
Sales Associate (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Edinburg, TX2018, február 2.
Medium to fast pace especially on Monday's or first Saturday of every month. Was cross trained to work in almost every part of the store it either be as sales associate or at the warehouse with donations sorting and tagging.
Very good
SALES ASSOCIATE (Volt alkalmazott) –  New York, NY 100352018, január 31.
Very good place to work. There are people, however, who work diligently throughout the entire process of a job or task, and they always do a very good job no matter how much time and effort they must expend. These people are showing everybody around them that they possess a positive or solid work ethic. In this highly competitive world, whether people are looking for jobs, completing degree programs at colleges or universities, or simply acting as solid citizens, they should show the world that it is both ethical and necessary to work very hard at each and every task that arises.
Last Choice
Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  New Milford, CT2018, január 28.
I wouldn't recommend working at Goodwill if you have other options available to you. You are under payed, the store is understaffed and management leaves a lot to be desired.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 2NemJelentés
Acceptable
Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Columbia City, IN2018, január 26.
It was a good job to have and easy to learn. The job entailed sorting new donations, hanging clothing and stocking clothes racks. In the morning we sorted stacks of clothing, sorting out the bad and hanging on racks the accepted items. Once racks were filled they were taken to the floor to stock the clothes racks on the floor. We alternated days to work at the cash register and assisting customers. We also kept the dressing rooms cleaned up.
easy work
Kontra érvek
sometimes too strick on accepted clothing items
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 2NemJelentés
Igényelt profil

Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?

Érdekel, hogy milyenek a munkafeltételek vagy a felvételi folyamat itt: Goodwill Industries? Közösségünk szívesen segítségedre lesz.

Kérdésem van