Goodwill Industries-alkalmazotti értékelés erre a pozícióra: Sales Associate

865 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően Mind a(z) 13 634 értékelés megtekintése
Munkahelyi kultúra
Fun. Fun. Fun!!! Best Job Ever!
Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Alamo, TX2018, május 22.
Really enjoyed working here! Crew leaders are very friendly and manager is really nice if you stay on her good side! As a sales associate you will be required to charge customers on the cash register, make announcements of weekly specials, keep store organized and color code clothes and size in order from XS to 5XL. You must keep fitting rooms and restrooms clean throughout the day. At the end of the day if you close you have to clean the entire store and make sure it looks neat. It's a lot of work but the people are super friendly and fun to work with! You become like a small family! Plus I lost so much weight here because you're ALWAYS doing something never just standing. Breaks are 15-60 minutes depending on how many hours you're working that day.
Pro érvek
Amazing people fun to work with. Lose so much weight.
Bad benefits.
Goodwill
Sales Associate (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Parker, CO2018, május 20.
Good with time off, pay, and nice co-workers. Horrible management and the way that they go about confronting employees that are a problem. Overall would rate the company 3/5
Fun place to work
Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Chesapeake, VA2018, május 17.
U have a good work day . u get along with the workers they are every friendly . willing to help . the managers are great n understand ur life problems
Munkahelyi kultúra
It was fun but there are things that could be worked on
Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  El Dorado, KS2018, május 17.
I didn't learn very much. The assistant managers are fantastic but the manager I had really didn't do anything for me or helped me advance in any way.
Fun coworkers
Kontra érvek
Short breaks and not a good place to work pregnant
warehouse worker
Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  San Francisco, CA2018, május 16.
It's a good place to start if you need a starting point career wise you lean alot i a short time plus look for better work when other jobs are open apply
good help
Kontra érvek
stay on them about what you want
Workplace
Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Las Vegas, NV2018, május 16.
Overall Goodwill is a really good company to work for as long as they have enough staff to make sure all tasks get done. Also management should get more involved in marking sure things are ran the way the are supposed to. Managers should also close at least 3 times a week.
Clean and well organized
Sale Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Loves Park, IL2018, május 14.
Goodwill is a decent job for young adults starting out in the working world. It teaches responsibility, organization, punctuality and many other traits that can become useful.
Flexible
Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Windham, ME2018, május 14.
Working at goodwill for 2 years allowed me to work on my people skills, both on talking with customers and solving problems in able to make the customers life easier.

A typical day at work consisted of barbing clothes, pricing items, and working at the register. I learned that having smile on your face and going the extra mile for the customer makes a huge difference, especially for regulars. My favorite and most enjoyable part of the job was talking to regulars, knowing that they knew my name and came to me for help and questions always put a smile on my face.

I'd say from time to time the workplace culture was tense due to personal conflict between workers. However management always handled issues professionally and immediately to avoid future conflict.

The hardest part of the job would be meeting quota for the amount of items priced because of the amount of call outs there could be in one day and having to not only meet your own quota but theirs as well. Along with sorting donations and boxing up Gaylord's to put into the truck that we'd have to fill and send to the warehouse.
Pro érvek
Nice people, understandable, flexible.
Not enough workers
Fun
Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Topeka2018, május 9.
Fun place to work alllt he people are fun a and respectful everyone helps out the hours are very flexible the managers are cool and so is the pay ..
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 1Nem 1Jelentés
cashier
Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Miramar Beach, FL2018, május 8.
Goodwill is a good place to work retail but the job is locked there is no advancement but that is the point.. Goodwill wants you to be able to learn new skills in order for you to find a better career opportunity.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 3NemJelentés
Great place to start
Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Columbia, SC2018, május 5.
I would recommend this job to anyone fresh out of school. It is a good starter job for people in their early 20's. People who are retired, and those who are just starting into management.
Excellent environment
Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Marina, CA2018, május 4.
Fast paced place with friendly co workers and customers. I learned to organize product in a manner for customer sales. Things are awesome and well managed.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Very fun coworkers, loved the environment.
Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Covington, VA2018, május 2.
I worked here for only a month, quit due to health problems. I would love to work here again.

My boss was very very kind, spoke to us like we were equal, and taught me how to be more open.

My coworkers socialized with me, and treated me like I was a part of the group. I loved them like family.
Great place for students
Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Grand Chute, WI2018, április 30.
Worked there for almost a year. I decided to quit because I needed a higher paying job. Other than the pay, the management is great and very understanding. If you're sick, they will understand and work around you so don't abuse this. Highly encourage students to work here as they are very flexible with the schedule.
Productive workplace
Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Las Vegas, NV2018, április 27.
The workplace was ok. the associates and customers where nice and made it less stressful. The management needs improvement and understand there's always two sides to every story.
Questionable Place to Work
SALES ASSOCIATE (Volt alkalmazott) –  Springfield, IL2018, április 27.
Everyone is very nice and the experience is great, but the behind the scenes management is awful. I had a good time there, but I disliked how the management handled situations.
Great social environment
No communication whatsoever
advancement possible
Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Kennesaw, GA2018, április 27.
it is a good company to work for
however you have to contribute to your own success.
one can become a store manager within 5 years.
it takes hard word and compromise
excellent benefiets
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 1Nem 1Jelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Thw customers make it worth it
Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Alabama2018, április 27.
Minimum wage pay. Flexible schedule. Enjoyable work environment. Loved the management i worked with within the store. Higher up no so much. All the stuff is donated so prices are comparable.
People
Pay
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?IgenNem 1Jelentés
sales
Sales Associate (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Augusta, ME2018, április 25.
helping people get whatever they want to purchase keeping them happy so they will tell friends and family what great deals has and that it helps people with low lncomes
discount
short break
Munkahelyi kultúra
Get good deals with employee discounts
Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  DuBois, PA2018, április 24.
It is what it is. They hire supervisors to be supervisors. I don't know of anybody that has been promoted, They hire from a pool of disabled people that never ends and pay them very little. They pretend to be some sort of non profit, But in reality the upper management are making themselves pretty well off on the backs of handicapped folks.
flexible hours
dead end
Igényelt profil

Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?

Érdekel, hogy milyenek a munkafeltételek vagy a felvételi folyamat itt: Goodwill Industries? Közösségünk szívesen segítségedre lesz.

Kérdésem van