Goodwill Industries-alkalmazotti értékelés erre a pozícióra: Sales Associate

680 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően
Munkahelyi kultúra
fun with great clients that come in
Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Knoxville, TN2017, október 17.
I loved working there I would still have this job if it wasn't for my manager.some of the co workers got really close. it was a fun job and I miss it.
Pro érvek
get to look at everything
percent discount.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 3NemJelentés
Productive, Fun workplace
Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Timonium, MD 210932017, október 13.
The typical day was the same thing but with a little something different and fun. I was able to learn how to cooperate with others better and to interact better with customers. The management was interesting, my boss didn't do a normal schedule like most companies. He tried to accommodate his employee's home situations. The culture was mixed. The hardest part was the customers that got mad at the workers because they "found a dress in the pants" and assumed that it was there and costed the same as pants. The best part about working here in my opinion was my coworkers, they made sure to help me learn and keep up with them.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 1NemJelentés
Badwill
Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Bend, OR2017, október 12.
Goodwill is a stressful disorgnaized hot mess. Everyone runs on empty constantly and is helpless to improve their environment as the company works against it's employees. They are treated as disposable pieces of garbage and quickly thrown out as such. Goodwill doesn't want long term employees. There are no real benefits to working there. The health insurance plan is a joke. The management team is so bombarded by corporate that they can't even help there own store. The environment makes everyone sick all year long and sometimes you have to work with no heat.
Non
See list
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 3NemJelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Good
Sales Associate (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Huntington Beach, CA2017, október 12.
Its fast paced depending on how busy the store is with customers the schedule is pretty flexible depending on your needs they do give vacation and medical insurance.
Pro érvek
the schedule and they offer help with ged and other programs
Kontra érvek
alot of standing and bending if you dont like that is not for you
Munkahelyi kultúra
Productive, but very stressful.
Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Cuyahoga Falls, OH2017, október 8.
Well, it was definitely pretty rewarding, but it was also pretty stressful. I would still recommend however. It is a very good place to work, especially if you're just starting out.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 1NemJelentés
We all work as a team
Sales Associate (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Huntington Beach, CA2017, október 6.
I like that they work with my schedule. We all work as a team.. when I started working there all my co workers lead me to the right direction. They all thought me how to do my job. And im happy to have a job
Pro érvek
They work with my schedule
They don't give raises
ggodwill
Sales associate (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Sumter, SC2017, október 4.
Goodwill is a great employment opportunity. the management was fair but the pay could be a lot better. I've learned several techniques while working with the company such as good team player skills and how to be a team leader .
Goodwill
Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Cottonwood, AZ2017, október 2.
I enjoyed working here. Gained a lot of work skills such as customer service, cleaning, organizing and overall had a great experience working at Goodwill.
loved it
Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Saint Augustine, FL2017, szeptember 29.
I really enjoyed working for Goodwill. The work was always different and the customers were always super nice. I enjoyed helping people find the products they needed!
Normal Retail Job
Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Lake Zurich, IL2017, szeptember 27.
Was probably the most easiest/basic job I've ever had. It's good for high school kids or someone who is looking to get there first job. Just extremely boring.
Easy
Pay
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 2Nem 1Jelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Good
Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  El Paso, TX2017, szeptember 27.
Fun environment, great for students. Not great pay but what can you expect at a goodwill. People are nice and good to work with. Management was flexible.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?IgenNem 1Jelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
It's a nice place but for the work the pay isn't enough
Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Myrtle Beach, SC2017, szeptember 26.
Liked it but would not consider working here unless I have too, there seems to be a lot of work for such little pay and little hours to get things done...
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 3Nem 1Jelentés
Friendly Environment
Sales Associate, Asst manager (Volt alkalmazott) –  Macon, GA2017, szeptember 26.
Being able to converse with different types of people young and old in and different types of personalities made it an enjoyable type of atmosphere. The work was not overwhelming, we used to work out of these containers called Gaylords . The area was set up for production,we would set things up according to style, type ,size, etc we would lable, and price and put them in bins accordingly
Pro érvek
Good pay, and able to come and shop on off days
quota
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 2NemJelentés
Productive work place
Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Dearborn, MI2017, szeptember 25.
I had a good experience working at Goodwill . Meeting a lot of good people & the work wasn't hard . I enjoyed cashiering there . Although some of my coworkers where very messy .
Pro érvek
The Customers, and the work wasn't to hard
The team / Manger, very Messy
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 4NemJelentés
productive
Sales Associate (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Lawrenceville, GA2017, szeptember 25.
pretty easy and relax job. if you are great with people then goodwill is the place for you. its very consisted. you are guarteed 40 hours they are strict on overtime.
Overworked and low pay
Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Millersville, MD2017, szeptember 24.
Working here was horrible, i basically had to train myself , they wont allow any over time, the managers and employee hid stuff and steal stuff from the store , employees lie about how much work they do , employees take longer breaks , there is favoritism with the managers and employee, everyone gossip about each other , not many employees wanna do there work , i witness an managers pricing items for her own purchase, the whole system of the job is wrong!
Kontra érvek
Alot of work, gossip, little pay
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 7NemJelentés
Terrible Company
Sales Associate (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Monroe, LA2017, szeptember 24.
The company doesn’t care about its workers, the work is way too demanding for minimum wage. I could literally get a job anywhere else and would have better hours, better pay, and better management.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 6NemJelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Not a Good Place To work.
Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Las Vegas, NV2017, szeptember 20.
This is not the best place to work. All cutthroat. Management has their favorites. When I first started, people seem to be nice. After being there for awhile, workers and managemet will turn aganist you. Co-workers will talk behind your back. Working with ex-convicts. I am glad I left Goodwill. I can do much better than working with low life people.
Kontra érvek
Short lunches, cut throat working environment.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 4Nem 1Jelentés
Stressful workplace
Sales associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Indiana, PA2017, szeptember 19.
Goodwill in Indiana PA has a lot of favoritism issues. Every job usually has issues yet that goodwill takes the cake for employee and management favoritism. That is why i had to leave. I cannot deal with unfair work situations
Discount
Short hours
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 2Nem 1Jelentés
the worst
Sales Associate (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  North Charleston, SC2017, szeptember 17.
they never take you off the register on time they dont have enough people for the cash register you work alone up front at all times it gets busy you can call for a manager it takes them forever to come to the front..the DM is rude he doesnt want the employees talking to each other at all. this is by far the worst job ive ever had i would not recommend this job to my worst enemy. one more thing in order to have a decent pay check you have to work almost 70 hours to see 500 dollars
some nice employees