Goodwill Industries-alkalmazotti értékelés erre a pozícióra: Sales Associate

741 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően
fun workplace
Sales associate (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Colonial Heights, VA 238342018, január 20.
If you like diversity,this is the job for you..as well as discounts to shop on your own.Great company overall,very competitive with other stores as well.
no vacation time
Munkahelyi kultúra
Sorter/Productive as a marketing administrative
Sorter/Sales Associate (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Westchester, NY2018, január 19.
The typical day of work is to set up a tally of diverse responsibility which various day by day basis operating with structure. I have learned how to sort although I have it naturally and automatically by operating the american pace. The workplace culture is what I discover that they have been infrastructure and inconsiderate people to be in the line of business in order to operate effectively and lack of cooperation of doing other responsibilities and too careless. I find that they do not have good work standard ethics. There is no hard part of the job in my perspective view. The most enjoyable part of the job is to sort the different styles of clothing and other merchandise to be able to market on the sales floor as well as keeping track of the cycle pertaining to donations with structure that have been achieved more than management that the company does not need a productive manager at the New Rochelle. It takes under management all along as long as I have been within the industry and recently was given the authority to price the merchandise according to my professional former experience.

The downfall is that the company have to learn how to recognize the appropriate best good employees that is worth the asset and have high standard of ethics that have been the most top 5. I also state to give the right opportunity for advancement without supervision according to what I have demonstrated and achieve those expectations and abiding by the standard policies and protol calls when necessary.
Pro érvek
donating candies to the employees and pension.
Kontra érvek
not an equal pay under management.
Munkahelyi kultúra
nice place for a starter
Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Fullerton, CA2018, január 19.
its a nice place if youre transitionng to an adult and want to make money for yourself. at first its exhausting because of training but after its pretty easy. DONT STEAL or GIVE discounts to your friends youll get caught and fired
short breaks
Munkahelyi kultúra
To obtain a challenge and rewarding position with a successful company.
Sale Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Martinez, GA2018, január 18.
Maintains adequate stock or resale items, receives, supplies, and resale items. Transport items to shelves in displays area. Operated a computer system that calculates and marks prices.
Work area
Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Seattle, WA2018, január 16.
The place was OK to work for the pace for me was to fast and confusing sometime, but if you want to learn some great skill in retail it's a good place to learn.
Great learning environment
Kontra érvek
Lot of back and forth and confusing sometimes.
Slave labor
Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  San Antonio, TX2018, január 15.
Work-family conflict is worsened not only by longer weekly hours of work, but also by having irregular shift work.
The association between work-family conflict and irregular shift work is particularly strong for salaried workers, even when controlling for their relatively longer work hours.
Working on rotating shift times exacerbates work-family conflict, although slightly less than does working irregular/on-call shifts and split-shift arrangements.
Irregular/on-call work is moderately associated with higher work stress, but rotating and split-shift times are not.
Could be better
Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Canyon Country, CA2018, január 15.
Was ok until someone quit and everything went to chaos and had to work more hours with no benefits so it was unfair and was a dead-end job as well. Also some managers were jerks and need better management as well.
Awesome
Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Phoenix, MD2018, január 13.
Great manager
willing to give me days off for my church activities.
It is a great place to work.
Part time positions are also available as sales associates.
teamwork
some interesting people
hard working job
Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Grand Rapids, MI2018, január 11.
I was motivated to go to work each day and spend time with my costumers and putting away clothes. the staff and managers were great and I loved working with people.
shorty breaks
Munkahelyi kultúra
Steady paced environment and fun to work in
Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Thomasville, NC2018, január 10.
I absolutely loved working here, everything was A-Okay minus the last manager. She was very egotistical. The amount of hours you were allowed to work were feasible and it was a joy to learn the many different departments within one store. If given the opportunity to work for this company again or recommend someone for employment I would with no hesitation.
fun place to work
Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Clovis, NM2018, január 10.
a typical day was counting my drawer getting on register. helping customers if they couldnt find something. Putting up clothes racks. picking up falling clothes and general cleanup
Munkahelyi kultúra
productive,fun.relaxed'people were great everthing was lovly
Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Upper Darby, PA2018, január 9.
I truly loved working there the customers were very friendly. my co workers were great it was just very pleasant working there. it was very sad to have to leave.
discounts on the merchandise
Kontra érvek
didin;t quite get trained prop.
Production is fast pace
Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Green Valley, AZ2018, január 9.
Great environment to work in. Good management that helps you to succeed. Customer service is genuinely shown. It supports many programs for the community. Very safety oriented, manager keeps employees well informed with 2 quick meetings a day.
Good benefits
Dirty clothes
Productive, friendly associates
Stocker/Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Saint Louis, MO2018, január 9.
First day when I arrived the whole staff was very friendly. Stocked lots of boxes and it was a very relaxing and interesting job. I reommend anyone interested in this job to go forward with it and take it serious because the people there will take you serious and everything will be great.
Wished I never left
Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Bad Axe, MI2018, január 7.
Thrift stores can be fun to work in. Everyday there was something new and different to see/put on display. Yes there was downfalls,. but very few. The best part was when my coworkers and I would dress up in silly outfits and model through out the day. Another thing was our customers.
Loved working at goodwill
Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Santa Rosa, CA2018, január 5.
Great place to work enjoyed working with others nice and quiet enviroment really easy the things I learned from this job was how to coordinate clothes
GREAT ATTITUDE
NOT ENOUGH BREAKS
Munkahelyi kultúra
Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Greensboro, NC2018, január 4.
There is nothing positive to say about the former location in which I work There was Times of conflicts with customers in which the manager did not solve on a timely or efficient basis..
really have nothing
Physical, fast-paced environment
PROCESSOR/SALES ASSOCIATE (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Wadsworth, OH2018, január 4.
I enjoy working at goodwill. My current manager and co-workers make it an enjoyable place to work. The hardest part of the job is the fast-paced cashier work.
The most enjoyable part of the job is the somewhat relaxed environment, although quotas of a sort have recently been introduced.
CO-WORKERS AND MANAGER
Kontra érvek
A LOT OF WORK AT TIMES FOR A LOW PAY RATE.
Munkahelyi kultúra
store is neat and we all work well together to keep it that way
SALES ASSOCIATE (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Soledad, CA2017, december 29.
When we open we clock in and start cleaning up. anything missplaced goes to its correct sections. we then start to push out products. we keep the merchandise colorized and sized in most sections of the store. we greet customers and help them to the best of our ability. I believe the goodwill is a well oiled machine and as long as all the little pieces work together the Store is running smoothly.
Pro érvek
all employees are so nice and very good coworkers
Munkahelyi kultúra
Fun and friendly work place
Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Charlotte, NC2017, december 28.
a typical day at would be to come in and see what the crew is doing. there would be drop off to short through and tag prices. then we would have to place them out on the floor. It over 1,000's and items we place out a day.

Átfogó minősítés