Goodwill Industries-alkalmazotti értékelés erre a pozícióra: Sales Associate

895 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően Mind a(z) 14 120 értékelés megtekintése
Best work place
Part Time Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Milwaukee, WI2018, október 15.
Best work place . I worked here when I was 17 years old . They helped me gain all my experience. They always were understandably as well . I’ll recommend goodwill to anyone .
It’s fun
Sales Associate (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Plainfield, IL2018, október 14.
I enjoy the people and the job, I feel as if we are always understaffed, and there is a lot of responsibility that falls onto one person. Overall, it is a fun job, but very tiring.
Munkahelyi kultúra
the job was fun exciting well experienced the training classes were unbelievably exciting helpful I met great people that helped me with anything I ne
Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Tucson, AZ2018, október 12.
Goodwill Industries is the best place to work great training great people everything is unbelievably from training to on the spot the managers help with anything you need to get breaks paid time off vacations assemblies it's just a really great place to work you look forward to going to work everyday seems Smiles on your faces the people coming to work are great helpful understanding outgoing.
Pro érvek
you can move up fast and have a grate Christmas party.
Kontra érvek
they don't give you maternity leave I know from experience and then they don't retire you afterward.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Productivity is their only goal
Sales Associate (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Greensboro, NC2018, október 11.
Goodwill does not offer activities that will link the employees together. They are strict on productivity but does not offer the necessary tools for the completion of the job.
Good Environment
Sale Associate (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Norman, OK2018, október 9.
Good Environment to work in. Great Staff. I have enjoyed working in this environment. Great opportunities to learn and volunteer for the community. This company work with individual family schedules making a flexible work schedule great to have.
Work Environment
Salary
worst job in existence
sales associate (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Albuquerque, NM2018, október 7.
if you are not a felon or have no criminal record; make this the last possible place to work for, because you will be treated as if you are one. the clearance corner is worse than any of the others stores. you are always behind on your work no matter how hard you work and they expect you to work to the fullest 100% of the time. extremely high stress and fast pace environment. expectations far exceed the pay. you come home after every day of work beyond exhausted. you constantly having to do work by yourself that should not be done by yourself like moving large pieces of furniture. there are constant issues between the 2 halves of the store which harbor animosity for both sides. they don't give constructive criticism but instead, tell you to do it one way and then proceed to yell at you about you doing it wrong or just do the ladder and expect you to know how they want it done. they take the term micromanaging to the extreme; to a point at which you have to ask a manager to get just about anything done at all. the only good thing about this job is that it is full time.
full time
too many to list
goodwill
Sales Associate/Processor (Volt alkalmazott) –  Las Vegas, NV2018, október 5.
Working at goodwill was hard,they always put a lot of pressure on you to work harder . working hard was never enough for goodwill,and the pay was horrible. I worked hard for the company for almost no pay. The insurance was awful. If I were to return it would have to be a behind the desk job.
no pros
no pay
Munkahelyi kultúra
I was helping open a new store
Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Lake Worth, TX2018, október 5.
I only worked there a month. But I really enjoyed working there. We went to established stores to train on registers and to learn how to price, etc. I would work at Goodwill again given the opportunity.
Goodwill.
Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Duluth, GA 300962018, október 4.
Goodwill is good experience for people who first time work for a job. It does help your career and refer if needed. They can obverse which best fit for any jobs or positions.
Pro érvek
Flexible schedule and have interpreter
Munkahelyi kultúra
and a friendly place to work
Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Marietta, GA2018, október 1.
It's a fast pace environment room for advancement and flexible hours. Management is friendly. Goodwill staff must be patient and open to customers needs and questions along with being aware of there surroundings and knowledgeable of surplus. Work as a team player.
Horrible
Sales Associate (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  NY2018, szeptember 29.
Drama, horrible company to work for, overworks the employees especially disabled and don't even get me started on where your donations really end up!!
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 4NemJelentés
Constant Trainings & Encouragement
Sale Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  South San Francisco, CA2018, szeptember 23.
A typical day working at Goodwill is fun. I learned different sales items in a retail store. For examples: Clothing for both Men and Women and Seasonal items (such as: Halloween, and Back to School Denim from Levis). Most of my Managers are great! The workplace culture is positive and fast pace. The hardest part of the job is constantly keeping it clean, organizing and ensure the store is presentable. The most enjoyable part of the job is working closely with managers and coworkers. And have fun!
fun, teamwork
Productive and friendly environment
Sales Associate (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Shillington, PA2018, szeptember 22.
I learned a lot working at Goodwill. I gained better customer service and confidence in myself to learn new things. I learned finding a purpose in your work and fulfilling the work you're obligated to do. My coworkers are all very positive and friendly. There is never an issue working together. We all value each others ideas and opinions. I can say the same about management. They are very encouraging and always look for the workers best interest. I always appreciated their care and kindness. The hardest part of the job is dealing with a uncooperative customer but I always calmly help them to their needs and if necessary call management. I truly enjoy talking to customers and getting to know them more on a personal level. Almost as if we always knew each other. I also enjoy working with my coworkers because they can always find a way to make me smile or laugh whether I am upset or in a great mood. I appreciate my coworkers very dearly.
Pro érvek
Discounted items and great employees
Short breaks
goodwill
Sales Associate (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  salinas ca2018, szeptember 20.
Over all good place to work at they work with you to fit your needs and hours.. There is always something new to learn here at goodwill and you always stay active
well
Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Waycross, GA2018, szeptember 18.
It was fun, the people were nice, They should pay more though. They make you color coordinate all the clothes. You have to make daily announcements, which could help build your voice and confidence.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Bad management and never promoted within
SALES ASSOCIATE (Volt alkalmazott) –  Cañon City, CO2018, szeptember 17.
The company doesn't hire good managers. They have a horrible turn over and never try to fix it. They also don't know how to train properly and just throw new employees into the work. I had to train even the new supervisors since I've worked at goodwill in another state.
Very stressful environment
Sales Associate / Hanger / Sorter (Volt alkalmazott) –  Windsor, ON2018, szeptember 17.
Accessing and communicating with management or Human Resources sometimes difficult. Too many managers and Human Resources not on site. Management and employees under stress due to first union contract.
The job of many jobs
Sales Associate (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Las Vegas, NV2018, szeptember 12.
At goodwill the skills and job training they do is that you get a chance to do all jobs like (stocking, register, donation collectors, security etc.) Its a easy job and something you do not take with you when you go home. The hours are very flexible but the pay is minimum wage with little room for advancement.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 3NemJelentés
N/a
Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Somerville, MA2018, szeptember 10.
I worked here sorting out donations that was made and assisted customers with their drop off donations and sorted them. The hardest part was that most of the items were used so i use to leave work dirty
Munkahelyi kultúra
I was ok there only there for a little bit
Clothing Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Lock Haven, PA2018, szeptember 5.
I only did volater work but u did get paid to do it . They are really nice people good with others . I did like the mangers there. I would go back to work there . You also got brake to.
You got brakes
Kontra érvek
And close and there stuff was not cleaned
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 1Nem 2Jelentés
Igényelt profil

Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?

Érdekel, hogy milyenek a munkafeltételek vagy a felvételi folyamat itt: Goodwill Industries? Közösségünk szívesen segítségedre lesz.

Kérdésem van