Goodwill Industries-alkalmazotti értékelés erre a pozícióra: Retail Sales Associate

797 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően Mind a(z) 13 352 értékelés megtekintése
Fun working enviroment
Retail Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Mobile, AL2018, március 8.
Fun working environment, managers were fair. love working with some of my co workers. The customers were friendly. Their were always something to do. The managers and workers will help if need to be.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 3NemJelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
It was a lively workplace with different product
Retail Associate (Seasonal) (Volt alkalmazott) –  Winston-Salem, NC2018, március 5.
I enjoyed my time working there as part-time worker through a program to help youth gain work experience. My job was to work in retail assisting and helping other workers with their jobs and putting out sold products and taking in some donations.
Pro érvek
We took trips to colleges with others from the program, We went to resturants and ate out for free and had a good time, We have went to conventions and met with motivational speakers.
Kontra érvek
short break, or no break
fun work enviorment
Cashier/Floor associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Atlanta, GA2018, március 4.
working at the goodwill was the first retail store i worked for it was a good experience working for good will helped me appreciate someone else trash
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 2NemJelentés
Helping hand
RETAIL SALE ASSOCIATE (Volt alkalmazott) –  Mobile, AL2018, március 4.
Goodwill easterseals is a great company to work for it you would like to over work your money and basically volunteer if you are not in management. Pay and salary is on the low end considering the bonuses that were paid to the CEO. On the other hand, management is one of the best I have worked for! It was not a hard job nor too demanding. The hardest part was going to the warehouses and dealing with the donations as soon as they hit the door. The most enjoyable part of the job is the people you work with and for. You really would not mind working for Goodwill.
Great staff
salary hours
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 2NemJelentés
Fun safe environment
CC Retail Associate (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  San Bernardino, CA2018, március 2.
Working at Goodwill is awesome the way how everything comes in to the store first then whatever doesn't sell get processed in to auction. Then if the product doesn't sell then then we processed it to transportation they bulk it up and sell it.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?IgenNem 1Jelentés
the coworkers were amazing
Store Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Gilbert, AZ2018, február 28.
my time was amazing as the work was not too demanding but they treated me well and were accommodating, and very nice to me, a typical day had me cleaning around the store.
excellent benefits/opportunities for advancement
Retail Associate (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Watauga, TX2018, február 27.
goodwill provides excellent benefits with advance opportunities. associates are cross trained to gain valuable experience in production of donated items and customer service
Pro érvek
competent and support management staff
frequently short on staffing
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 1Nem 1Jelentés
treasure hunt
Hardline Associate (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Lumberton, NJ2018, február 27.
fun place to work. nice people to work with-just don't get involved with work place drama. work hard and you'll have no hassles. I like working the hardline area-it's like a daily treasure hunt. fun!! just getting back into working from being a mom and they seem to understand that. managers are fair and friendly and try to pump you up for your fast paced day!!
time goes by quickly.
Kontra érvek
no bonus for p/t workers. p/t can be sent anywhere.
Fun work place
Retail Sales Associate (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Blytheville, AR2018, február 22.
There is a great place of work at goodwill . Everyone works well and smoothly together . We seldom have issues and if we do they are dealt with swiftly and precisely. Goodwill is just a great work place
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?IgenNem 1Jelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Retail Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Stillwater, OK2018, február 22.
I had a positive experience at Goodwill, but I worked very hard. Depending on where I worked on a day, I could get a lot of work, or a lesser amount than normal
lenient managers
Kontra érvek
donation door can get overwhelming
Munkahelyi kultúra
A fair workplace with a challenging work envrironment.
Retail Sales Associate (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Gilbert, AZ2018, február 22.
A typical day at work for me is customer service and floor care. I learned how to better manage money and the cost of things. Hardest part is balancing duties given by managers. The best part of the job is having fun coworkers.
Great people
Floor Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Middletown, MD2018, február 21.
When I worked at goodwill I loved every minute of it. The co workers are great friendly and nice. The costumers are very nice. The job was kinda hard to keep up with the quote
Munkahelyi kultúra
It's an interesting place to work
Retail Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Brownsville, TX2018, február 19.
Working at a thrift shop is different from most jobs because you really aren't "retail" and it was hard to make customer's understand. overall it i a fun place to work when co workers can work as a team
donations can be interesting
Kontra érvek
if you're a good worker you'll get to do other peoples work
Really good starting job
Retail Sales Associate (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Columbus, OH2018, február 17.
It’s a really good starting job for someone in retail . They offer good benefits now , they classify it as working more than 30 hours for benefits even if your part time but work more than 30 hours your qualified
Fun place to work
Retail Clerk (Volt alkalmazott) –  Lexington, KY2018, február 16.
Great place to work if you have no prior experience anywhere else. Fun place to learn the working basis. I would reccomend to anyone. Good pay, good hours.
Fun
Munkahelyi kultúra
working a goodwill was great for my first time working
Retail Sales Associate trainee (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Albany, GA2018, február 15.
you clock in on time leave on time.i learned time management is very important.it has a family vibe to it.the hardest part was keeping up with the peoples patter.this was my first job i had so i started of pretty slow but no one held that ageist me they just help motive you to keep going and to work harder.
free gloves for work
lunch could be longer
You work for your money
Retail Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Silverdale, WA2018, február 14.
Cashier work
Greet customers
Morning prep: vacuum, dust and restock supplies
Keep designated areas straightened
Help stock if needed
Wrap and box all glassware
Help customers with any questions and hold items
Take care of return items
Two 15 minute breaks and 30 minute lunch in an eight hour shift
Recover assigned area when not on register
Keep fitting rooms running smooth
Upper management can be rude to floor employees
Scheduled hours can be anytime all seven days of the week
Discount on purchases
Kontra érvek
Management needs work in appreciating their employees
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 2Nem 1Jelentés
fun place to work
Retail Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Richmond, VA2018, február 12.
fun place to work meet new people love their mission statement many locations to work at or shop at love the fact that the pay is great and you get paid time off employee discount
Laid back.
Retail Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Siloam Springs, AR2018, február 11.
It is an easy job. The coworkers are easy going. The management is good and listen to what you have to say. They are very understanding if you need days off.
Productive and professional atmosphere
Volunteer Store Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Boise, ID 837092018, február 11.
A typical day here involves sorting out merchandise and placing it on the sales floor if you are not working cashier. Other tasks involved pointing out where certain items are kept on the sales floor on customer request. Can get busy if they have a lot of donations in the back. Workers are productive and quick.
Igényelt profil

Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?

Érdekel, hogy milyenek a munkafeltételek vagy a felvételi folyamat itt: Goodwill Industries? Közösségünk szívesen segítségedre lesz.

Kérdésem van