Goodwill Industries-alkalmazotti értékelés erre a pozícióra: Retail Sales Associate

640 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően
A Day At Work
Retail Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Parker, CO2017, augusztus 1.
My Days Were Always Awesome And Very Fun! I Loved Working At Goodwill With My Friends Everyday Because It Was Very Fun And Easy To Do, My Co Workers Were Fun
A Friendly Working Environment
Not Enough Work Hours
Munkahelyi kultúra
Not a good place to work!
Retail Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Statesboro, GA2017, augusztus 1.
Goodwill for me was not an enjoyable experience. They demand an almost unrealistic workload for employees and do not pay for the duties hey require. I would not recommend working at the Statesboro Goodwill.
Good First Job
Retail Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Butler, PA2017, július 31.
GoodWill was my first job at 16 so...memory is a tad fuzzy. I remember it as a good place...a good, odd place. But that is more on the town I live in less on GoodWill itself. Great place for a first job though.
good work
Retail Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Whitehall, MI2017, július 30.
when opening or closing they were always friendly, & sure you had those mean people that shopped, or donated disgusted stuff..
but they were friendly. some times we pranked one another but it was to keep us sain.. most of us knew the shoppers and talked to them or helped them find what they wanted.
friendly faces
Kontra érvek
too many roosters in the hen house
Great friendly people
Retail Clerk (Volt alkalmazott) –  Farmington, NM2017, július 30.
I had a good time working here for this company. They were pretty attentive to certain needs and very understanding if things popped up and needed time adjustments. All the people there made it a fun place to work as well.
Pro érvek
understanding staff, management was understanding
Munkahelyi kultúra
stressful with the current state that it's in
Retail Associate (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Seattle, WA2017, július 30.
management has been changing since i started at this job, and although things are rough we now have a store manager so hopefully things smooth out and wont be as frustrating with how things are handled. although i do get along with just about all my coworkers and i like them as human beings, their work ethics are not that strong.
gets in wonderful and unique items everyday!
health coverage, discounts
Kontra érvek
stressful, lack of effort from others
Okay Second Job
Retail Sales (Volt alkalmazott) –  Naples, FL2017, július 29.
The pay was poor, the customers grouchy, always trying to take advantage, and the assistant manager was on drugs. However, I had a lot of good days and found a lot of good deals.
Pro érvek
Can find good bargains before anyone else.
poor pay
very easy job position
Retail Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Florissant, MO2017, július 28.
my position i was mainly in sorting and stocking fairly used items on the floor for sale. I was also responsible for cleaning restroom and warehouse.
poor workpace
Retail Associate (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Avon, CT2017, július 28.
I really learned to like working here but the management is awful as well as everything else. On a typical day, you have a lot of donations coming through and you are the only person doing donations. First of all there should be at least 4-5 people helping you process and take donations not 1 person. 1 person does not have enough time to sort through all the stuff that people bring. And the things on the front floor, no organization for example all the picture frames, there is just too much in such a little space. No organization.
some benefits like health and paid time off and 25% off at Goodwill
Kontra érvek
short breaks, more work for less money
Temporary
Retail Team Member (Volt alkalmazott) –  Hurst, TX2017, július 26.
It was a temporary job for be but from my time there they like to over work their employees. There really isn't much that I can say about the job. Good for part-timers. Guaranteed 25 hours but cannot go over and your get a couple weeks pto a year. They also create a saving for you as well.
Pro érvek
good for part time temporary job seekers
over working, cant get more than 25 hours
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 2Nem 1Jelentés
waited on customers
Retail Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Claremore, OK2017, július 24.
i got this job through i think its staffmark employers in claremore,ok.i really wished it would have turned into a permanent position.i basically kept clothing off floor and picked shoes up that children would knock off.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Fun starting job with friendly staff
Power and Baseline - Retail Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Mesa, AZ2017, július 23.
I worked as a part time RSA and would work 20 hours a week. Working for Goodwill was such a fun experience. I was able to make lots for friends with the staff and customers, gain a lot of experience and develop a desire to work.
Pro érvek
Allowed to shop at home store every 4 months, discounts at other locations, friendly customers and staff (at times)
Short breaks
Munkahelyi kultúra
It was occasionally productive.
Retail Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Valdosta, GA2017, július 19.
I really enjoyed this job and all of the roles I played within it. I learned that everyone doesn't always have your best interest in mind. There was only a few managers that I actually looked up to.
Never
Retail Sales Consultant (Volt alkalmazott) –  North Versailles, PA2017, július 19.
This Company's Looks to Be Well Organized along With Such Dramatic Energy.They also MAKE Sure That every employee Has fair opportunities Ways To Expand and Move Forward
Munkahelyi kultúra
Working with displays and co-workers
Part-Tim Retail Sales/Sorter (Volt alkalmazott) –  Jacksonville, TX2017, július 19.
Enjoyed designing displays and interacting with customers. Enjoyed the atmosphere of the company. I had at the time a great manager. The job did not pay well nor did it have benefits. The hardest thing that I did was carrying or moving furniture. I enjoyed most of the employees there and we had a good working relationship.
Pro érvek
The co-workers were great to work with
Low pay and no benefits
I love the people but
Store Associate (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Gainesville, GA2017, július 18.
It's a great place to work if you are up for it. Any job will be like that. I Think the management is decent and that the works are easy to work with.
Negative work environment
Retail Sales Associate (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Gilbert, AZ2017, július 18.
I've worked at Goodwill for nearly a year (going on 11 months). For the first couple of months I really enjoyed my job and I didn't mind going to work, but as time went on and things began to change due to new management and corporate changes after the minimum wage raise my job became increasingly miserable. Goodwill could not care less about taking care of its employees and I don't work with a single person that would honestly say they like their job. The company continues to increase its already too high quotas for product output (despite the fact that current quotas usually aren't reached) and throw out ideas such as a "sidewalk sale" in which some employees must sit outside in the heat with little shade provided in order to try and sell product that has been sitting in the store for too long. Once I find another job I will never consider returning.
job security
Kontra érvek
short breaks, unhappy coworkers, negative work environment, lack of competitive motivation
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 5NemJelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Fast working environment, fun environment
Sales Floor Associate (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Bolingbrook, IL 604902017, július 17.
A typical day at work is very fast paced because of production and how fast the hardliners are producing so that means the sorters have to move fast as well. Management is amazing, they really do work with you when it comes to any questions that you may have, requesting days off and things like that. The hardest part of the job is trying to keep up with the producers if you're the only sorter, because things are so fast paced.
Pro érvek
Lunch breaks, discount on items
Kontra érvek
Short breaks, no assistance with sorting
productive and very fun
Retail Clerk (Volt alkalmazott) –  Ludington, MI2017, július 16.
When I worked at Goodwill Ind. I worked with some of the most fun and relaxed individuals. Goodwill was my favorite place to work while I was high school.
the people
being paid as a minor
Stressful!
Store Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Casa Grande, AZ2017, július 16.
A typical day...huddle, assignment of work stations, then production. Meeting daily production goals as well as sales goals, cleaning up after customers many times a day.
I learned alot about how this place is run. Not because we were trained well, but everyone quits and you have to fill in the slack!
Culture? Putting people to work is a great thing Goodwill does for our community with the career center. I'll give them that. It's too bad that no one wants to work at this store. In this small town, everyone has already heard about the bad store management. The environment is filthy, management talks smack about customers and employees and no changes are ever made to make this a better store. No one cares about anything here.
The hardest part of the job was meeting high production numbers with half a crew. And Terrible managers who have no right being in those positions.
I'd have to say the most enjoyable part of the job was seeing some really cool things that were donated. Too bad, by the time we were able to buy them, those things were sold.....or suddenly disappeared. Yeah.
The stress and being talked down to isn't worth the pay!
Cool donations