Goodwill Industries-alkalmazotti értékelés erre a pozícióra: Retail Sales Associate

827 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően Mind a(z) 14 163 értékelés megtekintése
Munkahelyi kultúra
Productive and clean, some fun,
Retail Sales (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Sioux Falls, SD2018, július 9.
Reason I am looking into a new job is that I want to do something fresh, new, and fun exciting job that works as a team and show compassion to others and be like a family.
I have worked for Goodwill for 13 yrs. And I just want to explore new jobs and meet new people.
Fun workplace
Store Associate (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  New Rochelle, NY2018, július 8.
Need more benefits and commissions for some or even all the workers. Need more security and more help in the store. Need more shopping carts and more items in the store a mixture of both new and old items
Munkahelyi kultúra
Decent job but not a career
Retail Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Oklahoma City, OK2018, június 28.
Extremely hard to get any kind of advancement in company status, pay is deplorable. Corporate demands way to extreme and makes for extremely stressful and undelightful work environment. Claim to hire people with disabilities or disadvantages but they mistreat the handicapped and disadvantaged even worse than a normal person. They don't work with their disabilities they force them to be like everyone else or get repricussions.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 6NemJelentés
Fast Paced
Retail Team Lead (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Bastrop, TX2018, június 28.
It is a very fast paced environment. You learn very quickly the benefits of time management and team work. I began as a production roller (making sure new and fresh products are on the floor) and advanced to Retail Team Lead. I have learned how to manage a shift and make sure the store is operating smoothly. I have also learned how to read and report a D.S.R. You are able to advance very quickly in this company as well as expand you knowledge of a retail and supervisors positions.
Advancement and benefeits
Schedualing
If you're desperate
Store Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Athens, GA2018, június 27.
Does not care about you as an employee, employees people who do not do their jobs, overtime if you are a good worker, health benefits, overworking of employees
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 3NemJelentés
Always something new
Store Associate/Cashier (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Bourbonnais, IL2018, június 26.
Great work environment, always busy and friendly. I enjoy working for a company that gives back to communities and employees. Best part is finding a great designer piece for affordable prices!
Really Friendly Enviroment
Store Associate (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Richmond,Ca2018, június 25.
I enjoy working at Goodwill. Im so thankful for the opportunity having a job here.This is a stepping stone to further my job employment experience.If it wasn't for the Step Up program employment wouldn't be possible due to my background and education.
It's great
Retail Sales Clerk (Volt alkalmazott) –  Jacksonville, FL2018, június 25.
I love Goodwill you can find wat ever u searching for and also you help customers on fing what ever they searching for also making sure that they happy
Free lunches
Quick breaks
Munkahelyi kultúra
Good for kids out of high school
Retail Sales Representative (Volt alkalmazott) –  Garden Grove, CA2018, június 23.
Goodwill is a great place for kids straight out of high school to work the pay is not good because is it cannot support cost of living but bills have to be paid
Kontra érvek
There's no room for growth
Great experience
Retail Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Peoria, AZ2018, június 20.
it was a great experience to work for Goodwill. I enjoyed meeting & knowing the regular customers.
I was greatfiul for my managers to work with my schedule due to eye problems.
For me the hardest part of my job was asking for money donations from customers. to my knowledge I was the person with the highest donation at the store I worked at.
Ok
Manager, Retail Store (Volt alkalmazott) –  West Des Moines, IA2018, június 20.
I loved working here I just didn't love the rule you are not allowed to be friends with your co workers its not allowed. I have never worked for a place where you could not associate with co workers outside of work
Want volunteers, not employees
Retail Associate (Volunteer) (Volt alkalmazott) –  6086 Magnolia Ave., Riverside, CA 925062018, június 18.
I volunteered while waiting for a paying position to open. When one did and I applied, the assistant manager told me he felt I was the best worker who had applied and would likely get the job. However, the manager hired another person who had volunteered longer, but less productive so I left. I did, however, enjoy organizing the displays, keeping up with donations, and assisting customers.
not a great experience
Retail Associate II/Team Leader (Volt alkalmazott) –  San Antonio, TX2018, június 17.
I planned on retiring from goodwill but did not turn out that way due to my being good at my job. Poor management was the reason I was let go. Other than that I would still be there today.
Loved
Retail Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Glendale, AZ2018, június 13.
i worked at gwilly for almost 2 years and I had tons of fun my team was amazing management was good! Very fun and outgoing coworkers, the store followed rules but very laid back!
Best job I've had
Retail Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Grovetown, GA2018, június 13.
The process of getting the job was quick and simple. GW paid for the drug test needed. Training was simple. I was introduced to every other employee personally and worked well with them all. The environment makes you want to do more and learn more. They offer free classes at the college sponsored by GW stores.
Pro érvek
hour lunch if work 7+ hours, Paid days off when requested, Employee discount at other GW stores.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Goodwill has no raises, it is nearly impossible to get a full time position, and their expectations were exceedingly high.
Retail Associate (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Ashland, KY2018, június 11.
I loved the work environment, I am a people person and totally enjoy working with the public. However, there was no pay raises, no room for advancement, and nearly impossible to get full time employment.
Discount of 20%
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 3NemJelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Easy, fun, and open work environment
Store Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Madison, WI2018, június 11.
Always working, staying on task, and being motivated to help the next customer. Although the goodwill was new, we always seemed to find a way to keep working.
good benefits
short breaks
Munkahelyi kultúra
yes, i help my coworkers and they help me as well
Retail Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Antioch, CA2018, június 10.
I enjoy working and meeting new customers i am looking for work that will give me more learning experience and opportunity to learn more and to grown I love helping people and putting my job first.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?IgenNemJelentés
Ok
Retail Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  McKinney, TX2018, június 8.
Good nice place great great place great people great place funny place get people nice people fun to be around great people all around nice environment everybody
Munkahelyi kultúra
I was on a back to work program to see if i was able to work
Retail Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Oneida, TN2018, június 7.
I was working for goodwill as a temporary back to work program to see if I was able to come back to the work force. I wasn't a regular employee. I enjoyed it.
Pro érvek
recieved an employee discount and enjoyed the job
I wasn't full time
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?IgenNemJelentés
Igényelt profil

Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?

Érdekel, hogy milyenek a munkafeltételek vagy a felvételi folyamat itt: Goodwill Industries? Közösségünk szívesen segítségedre lesz.

Kérdésem van