Goodwill Industries-alkalmazotti értékelés erre a pozícióra: Retail Sales Associate

797 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően Mind a(z) 13 351 értékelés megtekintése
decent
Retail Associate/Textiles (Volt alkalmazott) –  Monument, CO2018, április 9.
I was always cold always standing and hurt my back. no tiny breaks everyone was judging. getting to biblical and communist. short breaks. made one friend working the 9 months I was there co workers were rude sometimes most of the time.
made 1 friend
Kontra érvek
rude people no tiny breaks only lunch
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 2Nem 2Jelentés
Good repetitive work
Retail Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Winston-Salem, NC2018, április 9.
Goodwill was a good repetitive work job that keep you constantly moving there was really never a dull moment. you receive donations at the back door and priced them to put on the sales floor.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 2Nem 1Jelentés
My Summary
Retail Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Tempe, AZ2018, április 8.
I absolutely loved working here. the only problem was I didn't have a car, also I was part time in collage and a fulltime student. This made it hard to get home from work because the buses really didn't run around the time I got off of work.
Pro érvek
The managers were amazing.and gave me rides when i didnt have one.
hours i was getting.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 1Nem 2Jelentés
Overview
Retail Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Saint Louis Park, MN2018, április 6.
Goodwill is a very great job for beginners and first-time job goesrs
Get discounts on clothes
cross training
cashier/sales floor/ receiving
flexible hours needed to work
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 4Nem 1Jelentés
Horrible Job
Cashier, Retail associate (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Augusta, GA2018, április 5.
The job is a horrible place to work. Dont waste your time working there. The managers Are terrible and messy. The coworkers are messy also and love to keep up drama also.
1 hour lunch break 2 15 minute breaks
horrible managers
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?IgenNem 2Jelentés
Wonderful place to work
Floor Associate/Cashier (Volt alkalmazott) –  Las Vegas, NV2018, április 5.
hang clothes sort clothes help customers i learned that they work with any situation management for my store was wonderful hardest part is misc aile enjoyable part is helping all the customers and meeting new people thruough work
discounts
nothing
Fun and Productive
Floor Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Hopkins, MN2018, április 4.
Organizes clothing's into certain categories. Greet customers and try to fulfill their needs. Scrap out some old objects and donate clothes. Help the workers in the back store with hangars.
Bad place to work
Retail Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Livermore, CA2018, április 2.
Poor manangment they play favoritism they tell you things that are not true they stick you up front so they can go thru things and just screw off in the back
Kontra érvek
No breaks sometimes no lunch yelled at made a fool in front of costomers
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 5Nem 1Jelentés
ok
Sales Associate/Floor (Volt alkalmazott) –  Ocean, NJ2018, március 29.
I enjoyed working at goodwill not so much for the job but more so just for the customers. I enjoyed being able to be of service to them as well as good conversation.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 1NemJelentés
It WAS nice to work
Retail Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Jackson, MI2018, március 28.
It was nice to work part time that's about it I had a nice time meeting my co-workers and the loyal customers it was like a family atmosphere just changing managers a lot changed me and my co-workers
Breaks and discounts
Treatment - very bad
Loved my job
Retail Sales Associate/Cashier (Volt alkalmazott) –  covington georgia2018, március 27.
The company hired a young lady I had a restraining order against, they assured me we would never be scheduled together but it happened many times until an altercation happened and we were both let go.They offered me a position at another location however at the time I could not make the hour long journey from my home to the other store.
Fun
Management sucked
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 1Nem 1Jelentés
Easy, busy
Retail Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Pittsburgh, PA2018, március 24.
Working in goodwill was by far the best job ive had, besides the fack it was my first job, ive really learnde alot for working there, i had actually got led to that job by my school at the time (Woodland hills)
Decent job
Retail Associate (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Edmonton, AB2018, március 23.
Working here was fine. Decent hours decent pay. My first location was great. Moved locations and that is when I decided I needed a change. I would recommend working here.
Flexibility
Cliques at current store
Munkahelyi kultúra
Very informative training atmosphere with pinache
Store Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Colorado Springs, CO 809062018, március 23.
I enjoyed going to work whenever scheduled, we would begin our shift with a quick walk around to inform ourselves of new inventory. Prep the reading nook, coffee area for patrons. Cashiering duties at intervals when scheduled, other times restocking inventory, categorizing all areas of store. Customer relations trainings are mandatory for future involvement with the Industry, attendance is a priority or you will miss out. Working environment is positive, team associates are very supportive and fun to show up to work with. Whether your standing, running, or walking - you are on your feet except for breaks. The most enjoyable part of the day is showing up for work.
Pro érvek
Free coffee, disability supportive, Fun environment
No loitering
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great to help kn training
Retail Sales Representative (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Albuquerque, NM2018, március 21.
Assist Customers with Merchandise Purchases.
Operated the Cash Register and Credit Card Machine.
Stock Store Shelves with Merchandise.
Provide Excellent Customer Service.
fast pace
Retail Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Richmond, CA2018, március 21.
it was great was fast paced and great customers i enjoyed working with customers i would help customers which i really enjoy doing its a passion of mines
donation door
Place Donated Merchandise on Sales Floor (Volt alkalmazott) –  Peru, IL2018, március 21.
stock shelves.assist customers.unload trucks.sort cloths and put on hangers.help others with there projects.sort items donated.sweep floor and get rid of garbage.
work
no work
Munkahelyi kultúra
The people are what makes working there better.
Floor Associate/Donations Processor (Volt alkalmazott) –  Arvada, CO2018, március 21.
They are pushing sales and so pushing associates to produce quickly. Sometime beyond what associates can do. Over all I liked the people I worked with which made the job easier and fun.
Pro érvek
They are understanding if you have a physical problem.
Kontra érvek
They do not show people how to put donates out on sales floor
Munkahelyi kultúra
hard working great place to work
RETAIL ASSOCIATE (Volt alkalmazott) –  Virginia Beach, VA2018, március 21.
The day starts at 8 pm Monday-Friday and ends at 3 pm. I was in a program that helped single parents who need a fresh start to have some type employment while the goal is to have full time employment . I also gaining the knowledge of how a retail store works from the ground up
50% discount on product in stores with id
Fun
Retail Sales Associate (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Washington, IA2018, március 19.
Fun place to work. Great benefits.. Great to help people overcome barriers. The shifts you work change daily so it's hard to plan around other activities.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 1NemJelentés
Igényelt profil

Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?

Érdekel, hogy milyenek a munkafeltételek vagy a felvételi folyamat itt: Goodwill Industries? Közösségünk szívesen segítségedre lesz.

Kérdésem van