Goodwill Industries-alkalmazotti értékelés erre a pozícióra: Retail Sales Associate

640 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően
Bad managment
Retail Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Savannah, GA2017, augusztus 29.
No good managment and not enough hours or money , manager ms.Alva at the ogeeche store is very nasty to customers and to her Co workers , besides her goodwill is a awesome place to work
Short breaks, no benefits
Munkahelyi kultúra
Lovely coworkers, but evil customers.
Retail Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Kissimmee, FL2017, augusztus 27.
A typical day at work would be coming into a long line of customers (simply because the store was often understaffed with outdated technology) and hurrying the line down to a stable pace. After that, people who opened could take some time to eat lunch and get a break. There weren't really any rush periods, it was more of a constant wave effect of slow-fast-slow. Sometimes things would get hectic with the managers only wanting two customers waiting in line at the same time, whilst one individual was out for lunch. I think the experience was moulded by the amount of employees there for the day. No matter what time I came in, there was simply not enough.

But through the lack of workforce and the hectic days, the few employees we had grew closely together and became a family. I have met some of the most amazing individuals in that store, and I hope that their time there is only a stepping stone to bigger things in the future.
Awesome work environment
Retail Sales Associate (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Oklahoma City, OK2017, augusztus 26.
Goodwill was my first job! Started when I was 16 and I'm still here 4 years later. I love goodwill because we are like a big family everyone who's been there has been their 4 years or longer we are a great team and get the job done! Any new employees we get we make them feel welcome as if they have been there as long as we have. The only thing that is really not good is the pay.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 3NemJelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
This job was a fun place to work at.
Retail Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Akron, OH2017, augusztus 23.
This job gives you retail experience and also the experience to work with people. Sometimes mentally challenged individuals are put in goodwills to work so they also can get work experience so it was also good to help others .
Pro érvek
It was a nice environment
Short breaks
It's stressful invironment
Retail Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Orlando, FL2017, augusztus 22.
I didn't really stay very long at this job the distance was very bad, the people there were horrible, I did not like any of the employees. thier attitudes were not people-friendly and I was just ready to leave whenever I had the chance to I mostly stared at the clock when it was time to clock out.
No free lunches
No breaks
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 2Nem 1Jelentés
Overall good company
Retail Sales Director (Volt alkalmazott) –  Dallas, TX 752122017, augusztus 22.
Busy, non-stop. It allowed me to expand my reg. Retail manager knowledge. Also, learned to expand on my writing ability of budgets for operations. Along w/floor planning and ordering of stock.
FLEXIBLITY & PAY
OPINIONS NOT AS ACCEPTED
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 5NemJelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Fast paced work in a friendly team environment
Retail Associate (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Kalamazoo, MI2017, augusztus 22.
Typical Day At Work: 8 hour shift starting at different times of the day; stock products in retail store, pulling outdated merchandise, assisting customers, ringing up customers, routine cleaning

What You Learned: Customer service skills, general retail skills, cash handling skills, how to multitask, how to organize and prioritize work

Workplace Culture: Friendly, team-oriented, customer-oriented

The Hardest Part of the Job: Keeping the store clean

The Most Enjoyable Part of the Job: Working with customers
Pro érvek
Employee discounts, flexible work schedule
Kontra érvek
Low pay, limited chances for advancement
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 3NemJelentés
Interesting job
Store Associate (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  New York, NY2017, augusztus 18.
So I started working for a goodwill retail store 6 months ago, and I didn't know that they hire people with mental challenges, immigrants, etc.. and dont get me wrong, such a chill, easy job, very simple even register. But when i started, people would make fun of me that I work with r*tards, and despite people bullying you about it, you get a new perspective and I've experienced a lot, and im still a teenager. Great teenage job and full time provides paid vacation and sick days. Part time has flexible schedule.
Easy, great experience
Kontra érvek
People make assumptions where you work
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 3Nem 1Jelentés
Very stressful work enviroment
Store Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Leavenworth, KS2017, augusztus 18.
Lack of communication with management and employees. High rate of quiters and termination. Lots of dishonesty within company. Was just not a healthy work environment
Easy job tasks
No advancement oppertunity
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 3Nem 1Jelentés
fun place to work
Floor Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Millville, NJ2017, augusztus 16.
corporate only cares about themselves
management and coworkers are great
the floor is always disaster because employees don't maintain it
it was decent hours and decent money for teenager
Munkahelyi kultúra
Nice, respectful, and understanding people
Retail Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Streetsboro, OH2017, augusztus 16.
I got lost of compliments fod how hard i worked and how fast i worked. Everyone was nice and i loved working at goodwill because i love to help and work with people.
Easy
Munkahelyi kultúra
Can be a great place to work..
retail associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Saint Robert, MO2017, augusztus 14.
It wouldn't be a bad place to work, I just lost all respect for this company when I was let go due to having to call in with bronchitis, (during the probationary period) and they fired me.
i enjoy working there
Floor Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Alpharetta, GA2017, augusztus 10.
i worked there for 6 month and i enjoy working at goodwill. T he store
manager very nice person. Goodwill only have full time position and they have good customer service people.
no pros
no cons
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 1Nem 1Jelentés
Always multitasking
Sales Floor Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Flagstaff, AZ2017, augusztus 8.
At Goodwill I was always running around and doing something. I'd always be up at the counter with the cashier when they need assistance with bagging items. Always picking up items on the floor when I saw something out of place. Greeted every customer with a smile and made them feel satisfied.
Pro érvek
Having friendly and helpful co-workers
Kontra érvek
Shoppers leaving carts in the middle of the parking spaces
Fun workplace
Retail Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Augusta, GA2017, augusztus 8.
Goodwill was a great job to work. Working with my team and helping customers with what they needed or looking for was great. Getting to know some of the regular customers was fun see the same face everyday sometimes put a smile on my face and reminded me of why im working with this company.
meeting different people
A low entry job
Retail Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Lafayette, LA2017, augusztus 8.
I learned that working a Goodwill was not a place for me. I felt I was over qualified but I did enjoy working with most employees. The job was very repetitive and I knew if I wanted to better my self in life, Goodwill was not the place to be.
Pro érvek
Met a lot of customers from other countries
Low Pay
i liked it.
Cashier/Floor Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Lombard, IL2017, augusztus 4.
i liked working for goodwill. it had it ups and downs. I was there for 2 and a half years, and it was great in the beginning, but after awhile, i felt like i was just another employee. i felt like to had to triple on my allergy pills because my allergies were that bad.
Lies Lies Lies Lies!!!! Enhancing the mental stress of your employees
Retail Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Oklahoma City, OK2017, augusztus 4.
the company goes against their mission statement. To Enhance the Quality of Life for Individuals with Disabilities and Disadvantages Through the Power of Work.
okay
Retail Sales Associate (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  New Milford, CT2017, augusztus 2.
you do not get paid enough to do half the things there you should get more money for lifting furniture. I am 5 foot so it gets difficult sometimes. I like pricing in the back and doing donations. I never liked the register people were always mean, but that's retail.
Great job
Retail Sales Associate (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Moore, OK2017, augusztus 1.
Doesn't Recommend
Positive Outlook
No opinion of CEO
I have been working at Goodwill full-time (Less than a year)
Pros
best part about working for goodwill that you do get trained with benefits. fair with you requesting days off ect..
Cons
my challenges are not being able to meet my /our financial goal with the amount of work that I / we have been putting in. also with the donation we have been getting. since the store set up to the grand opening to now
Advice to Management
y'all good keep being you guys

Átfogó minősítés