Goodwill Industries-alkalmazotti értékelés erre a pozícióra: Retail Sales Associate

818 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően Mind a(z) 13 642 értékelés megtekintése
Best job I've had
Retail Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Grovetown, GA2018, június 13.
The process of getting the job was quick and simple. GW paid for the drug test needed. Training was simple. I was introduced to every other employee personally and worked well with them all. The environment makes you want to do more and learn more. They offer free classes at the college sponsored by GW stores.
Pro érvek
hour lunch if work 7+ hours, Paid days off when requested, Employee discount at other GW stores.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 1Nem 1Jelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Goodwill has no raises, it is nearly impossible to get a full time position, and their expectations were exceedingly high.
Retail Associate (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Ashland, KY2018, június 11.
I loved the work environment, I am a people person and totally enjoy working with the public. However, there was no pay raises, no room for advancement, and nearly impossible to get full time employment.
Discount of 20%
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 3NemJelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Easy, fun, and open work environment
Store Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Madison, WI2018, június 11.
Always working, staying on task, and being motivated to help the next customer. Although the goodwill was new, we always seemed to find a way to keep working.
good benefits
short breaks
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 1NemJelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
yes, i help my coworkers and they help me as well
Retail Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Antioch, CA2018, június 10.
I enjoy working and meeting new customers i am looking for work that will give me more learning experience and opportunity to learn more and to grown I love helping people and putting my job first.
Ok
Retail Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  McKinney, TX2018, június 8.
Good nice place great great place great people great place funny place get people nice people fun to be around great people all around nice environment everybody
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?IgenNem 1Jelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
I was on a back to work program to see if i was able to work
Retail Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Oneida, TN2018, június 7.
I was working for goodwill as a temporary back to work program to see if I was able to come back to the work force. I wasn't a regular employee. I enjoyed it.
Pro érvek
recieved an employee discount and enjoyed the job
I wasn't full time
Munkahelyi kultúra
very unfair toward employees. Very clickish
Floor Associate/Processor (Volt alkalmazott) –  Lindenwold, NJ2018, június 6.
When I first started as a floor person I was very happy.
They did away with floor persons and moved me to the back as a processor. Work area was very confined and led to many disagreements among the employees.
Munkahelyi kultúra
great for just getting back into the work force
Retail Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Vallejo, CA2018, június 5.
this job teaches you how to reenter the work environment and help you improve your social skills. improves different skills people would normally need for many different jobs.
not recommended
Retail Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Indianapolis, IN2018, június 3.
management didn't care about the store unless a review was coming up. Managers argued like highschoolers. No benefits unless you're a manager. The customers are nice for the most part
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 1NemJelentés
Poor
Retail Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Newington, CT2018, május 31.
It was the same thing over and over again every day. I wanted to do more but I was stuck on the same thing everyday I was working. The management was okay. It was a slow pace environment.
fun
Cashier/Fitting Room Attendant (Volt alkalmazott) –  Milwaukee, WI2018, május 31.
Working at Goodwill was and easy i enjoyed myself, I love my manager and my co-workers. The hardest part was when people don't show up for work and there's a lot of customers in the store.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?IgenNem 1Jelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Retail Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Fairfield, CA 945342018, május 28.
Excellent Industry to work for, and excellent training and knowledge gained. A very progressive industry. During my term there, there was a management change in which effected the climate of the personnel.
Pro érvek
Positive and Beautiful people to work with.
Short Breaks
Fast paced, overworked.
Retail Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Phoenix, AZ2018, május 27.
This job requires you to act as security as well as be a cashier or production member. Shoplifting was very common at goodwill. This position is physically and mentally exhuasting.
Kontra érvek
Cashiers are expected to do too many tasks for one person effectively.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Not a good place to work
Sales Associate/Retail (Volt alkalmazott) –  Fayetteville, GA 302142018, május 27.
Its not a good place to work at that location. You are going to feel like you working very hard with just such little pay. To be honest its really not the job its a very cool job its just the environment is very stressful the co-workers and the managers are very rude and lazy.
Fun workplace
Floor Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Ellenwood, GA2018, május 26.
We started off with the morning huddle which included stretching and going over sales. my role was to bring out racks of clothes and put old clothes away in the back. I was also a cashier. the managers were like family. they were hardworking but didn't go for slack. strong minded company.
free clothes
Munkahelyi kultúra
productive and fun workplace with advancement opportunities
Store Associate/ACC (Volt alkalmazott) –  Sacramento, CA2018, május 24.
mangers are understanding, coworkers were decent, its just a typical work day working with goodwill. Its an okay place to work they give everyone a chance to work
decent break time
Inconsistent leadership
Retail Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Palestine, TX2018, május 23.
This company was difficult to work for because the rules changed a lot. The training was not what I was promised. It's a very disorganized place to work.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 4NemJelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great employees to work with but challenging place to work.
Sales Floor Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Milwaukee, WI2018, május 20.
Due to the unbelievable turn over problem, the work environment was unsatisfactory especially on weekends when retail usually does most of it's business. It became routine for employees who were hired for a specific job responsibility to be pulled to cover positions for employees who called in leaving the work load behind. This became the norm more than the exception, generating a serious moral problem within employee ranks. New hiring and training was a revolving door that was not resolved during the time I was employed.
Insurance
Kontra érvek
Very low wages for the work expectation.
Productive and very collaborative
Retail Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Norton Shores, MI2018, május 20.
Working at Goodwill is one of my best work experiences. The people were nice and it was generally a somewhat relaxed and healthy work environment. I learned how to coordinate with a team of people, understand and act on tasks given to me as soon as possible, and prioritize my tasks. Sometimes there were huge lines of donations, but overtime they were taken care of and tended to. Despite the difficult and stressful amounts of donations, it was good to keep me busy during the day. Nevertheless, meeting new people and being able to chat with my coworkers in a friendly manner once in a while was a good way to spend my day a work all the while keeping on task and not procrastinating or lagging behind.
Pro érvek
Good coworkers, relaxed and healthy work environment
Short breaks
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 3NemJelentés
Financial. Benefits
Retail Sales Associate (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Little Rock, AR2018, május 18.
Needs To Improve The Pay Grade. Have More Full Time. Longer Lunches. Off On Certain Holidays. Move Employees up Inside The Company Instead Of Going Outside The Company.
Good To Get Experience
Bad Pay Grade
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 4NemJelentés
Igényelt profil

Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?

Érdekel, hogy milyenek a munkafeltételek vagy a felvételi folyamat itt: Goodwill Industries? Közösségünk szívesen segítségedre lesz.

Kérdésem van