Goodwill Industries-alkalmazotti értékelés erre a pozícióra: Retail Sales Associate

842 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően Mind a(z) 14 371 értékelés megtekintése
sucks
RETAIL SALES ASSOCIATE (Volt alkalmazott) –  Orlando, FL2018, augusztus 25.
pay was minimum, they do not value their employees, even those with experience. All the donations are overpriced, so the ceo and upper management can profit well, while the store and processing employees who do the bulk of the work are left with minimal wages. A charity that has become corporate minded in not a good or charitable way.
low pay
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 3NemJelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Very Stressful, the hardest workers get paid the least.
RETAIL TEAM LEAD (Volt alkalmazott) –  Austin, TX2018, augusztus 24.
I applied to the job as I just moved from another area. The job started at a relatively low pay for the area. They promised a raise within the first year during review period, but that did not happen til the following year. If you are late more than once, you do not get a pay raise for that year. Pay is below cost of living, job is extremely fast paced and stressful. They put unreasonable production demands on all stores. I took the job as I love helping those that need help but at the store level, that does not happen.
Pro érvek
Fixed set of hours weekly
Excuses by management to not use Paid Time Off hours
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 6NemJelentés
Stressful and Dirty
Retail Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Phoenix, AZ2018, augusztus 23.
The job duties itself were stressful, I've stood and walked around at all of my jobs but this one had me aching. I was in school at the time and after work always planned on doing things before bed to be ready the next morning. They lock us in at night and will not let us out until EVERYTHING is sorted and put exactly into order, sometimes not getting out of work until almost 2 AM. This was not okay and they were not compliant, so I quit.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 3NemJelentés
Interesting temporary job
Retail Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Conway, AR2018, augusztus 23.
A good temporary job, especially for a college student. The manager was extremely flexible with my class schedule and was more than willing to work around it
A typical day at work
Processing/Retail Associate (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Edmonton, AB2018, augusztus 23.
There are always clothes to put away, items to pick up off the floor. The hardest part of the job is dealing with the unruly customers that come in. The most enjoyable part is that I know I am doing something to help people with disabilities in Alberta.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?IgenNem 1Jelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
not a good place to work
RETAIL SALES (Volt alkalmazott) –  LaFollette, TN2018, augusztus 22.
did not like working here no raises no advancement and no organization to it One schedule and no flexibility and although you meet new people the biggest reason I hated it is they overcharge on there things and its all donations and you do not get paid enough or no raises they expect you to work overtime or they used to
20% off on clothes for workers
everything
A brief description
Retail Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  2550 N High St, Columbus, OH 432022018, augusztus 17.
Working for Goodwill has opened up a window for a plethora of opportunities. The various responsibilities I had were good learning experiences regarding on hand skills.
Pay was high
N/A
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?IgenNem 2Jelentés
its an ok place to work
Retail Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Avon, CT2018, augusztus 14.
everyone was friendly and helpful and worked hard manger was nice they help u out with any thing u needed help with willing train u if u r willing to learn and if r good they will teach to becoming a key holder.
holiday party
Munkahelyi kultúra
Nothing worse than this place.
Retail Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Glendale, CA2018, augusztus 14.
I hate this company so much. Working at it at least. I was in the production department of the store. That's where they take donations. This is the most stressful department of the store. You have to take donations, organize the product, push out product to the sales floor, price product, send out collectable product to the larger goodwill stores. The breaks are minimal, you barely get any. The only places to eat around it are mcdonalds and subway. The hours suck, the pay was 9 dollars an hour. There was so much gossip and rumors that went around. The people that work there are old and act like they're still in high school. They hire just about anybody. The management sucked. The assistant managers constantly flirted with me, the store manager told me once after I made a complaint. Mind you, I never complained, I just got fed up one time with a drunk co worker telling me what I need to do. I complained about this once to the manager and he said "if you're gonna act like a B*tch, don't work here." Worst place to work at, period. If you thought McDonalds was a horrible place, you haven't worked here.
Kontra érvek
Almost no breaks, horrible work environment, terrible management, no parking
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 2NemJelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Ran the front register and kept the front end of the store clean.
Retail Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Queen Creek, AZ2018, augusztus 13.
Ran the front register and kept the front end of the store clean.
Pulled old tags off the racks. And put new ones on. Priced items that came into the store.
Everyone was nice there.
Kontra érvek
Being on my feet all day.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Amazing First Job. Horrible Career.
Retail Donation Assistant (Volt alkalmazott) –  1211 Alverser Dr, Midlothian, VA 231132018, augusztus 12.
This job is easy to get.

Physical labor, lots of lifting and moving around.

Employees are very friendly.

It gets HOT in the summer. Drink lots of water!

Overall I'd recommend this job as a filler if one is struggling to find a job elsewhere. It pays fair but could become stressful and tiring over time simply by how the job is formatted.

Amazing store, amazing employees, just an exhausting job.With an environment where one bad egg spoils the mood of many.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Good place, should be temporary
Retail Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Russellville, AR2018, augusztus 12.
A nice place to work. The customers can be harsh as it's usually the worst around the community. The company really only cares about sales and money, so very typical. My coworkers were great as well as the management. I would recommend as a temporary job as the pay isn't good at all.
Great Management, discounts
Customers. low pay
Munkahelyi kultúra
No longer good company to work for
Retail Associate- Rack runner (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Columbus, OH2018, augusztus 11.
Was a good company to work for but in past 5 years they have changed. Now they are more about the money and less on caring about their employees..The people that Goodwill is expose to stand for are no longer welcome there to work .
Pro érvek
the people you work with
Kontra érvek
upper management work employees like dogs
Munkahelyi kultúra
I had a very easy fun job that I worked ery fast at in a clean drugfree environment.
Soft Line Worker (Volt alkalmazott) –  West Palm Beach, FL2018, augusztus 11.
When I first started to work for Goodwill I really enjoyed my position as a soft line worker. I would put the clothes on hangers and put the tag of the day on the clothing which made them ready to be put out on the sales floor. Everyday the color would change. There were My job was very interesting and the employees were very nice to me. The work environment was very clean and smoke free. I was given an award at one time that I was not expecting. I was very surprised and very blessed by my employers. The employers cared for me and they really made me feel good about myself. You are awesome, and thankyou for giving me a job and keep up the good work.
Hard place to work
Store Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Delavan, WI2018, augusztus 10.
When I first started working at Goodwill I enjoyed it because I was supported by everyone there. But after around a year, I lost almost all of my hours and I was left to fend for myself while working. The other associates were immature and did not care about the job, There was such a lack of effort, I can even see it in management. For such a small store, 7 managers makes it extremely difficult to get anything done due to difference of opinions.
fixed schedule
Kontra érvek
Poor management, immature associates, low hours, lack of effort by associates
Munkahelyi kultúra
A positive and productive environment to work for and a great management team
Full time Retail Associate (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Allegan, MI2018, augusztus 7.
My experience while working at Goodwill has definitely had its ups and downs. It was fast paced and we all collaborated to make our goals without being too overwhelmed. Over the course of the year working there a lot of people left, so that left management to find new people and train them so we were often understaffed. That left me by myself running the store alone for hours on end. Sometimes I wouldn’t even get my breaks because I just didn’t have the time to take them. Other than the bad customers and lack of communication among my managers, I enjoyed having some leadership opportunities to train some girls up front, but I felt like I should have been paid more. I was doing the managers work while they had other things to do and it didn’t seem fair. Other then that I have enjoyed my time working there.
Paid time off, cheap dental, vision, and healthcare benefits, 20% discount
Kontra érvek
stressful work environment, rude customers
Starter job
Retail Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Midwest City, OK2018, augusztus 7.
Starter job to get back on your feet. its not a job you stay at it doesnt cover your living and extra cost. working there a year and it went downhill.
A Typical Job Day
Retail Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  East Earl, PA 175192018, augusztus 6.
I would take items from bins and put the items on shelves reorganize the shelves so the items would be displayed nicely. There were some objects that had to be handled carefully. I enjoyed learning and helping out the store. It was kind of quiet for a store.
Pro érvek
Nice quiet environment, kind of busy, flexible hours
can't work overnight
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 1Nem 1Jelentés
Terrible place to Work
Retail Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Carrollton, GA2018, augusztus 3.
I took this job because I thought I would be helping people but that was not the case. Management sucks. It was clear only after working a few days here that they only cared about money. They would often put unreasonably high prices on second hand items. Management stresses out workers. Would not ever return.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 4NemJelentés
Lovd it
Retail Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Fairview Heights, IL2018, július 30.
Goodwill is my famliy they made me feel like i was home away from home i loved my coworkers they were nice friedly we work in a nice work inviroment and made everybody feel welcome
Igényelt profil

Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?

Érdekel, hogy milyenek a munkafeltételek vagy a felvételi folyamat itt: Goodwill Industries? Közösségünk szívesen segítségedre lesz.

Kérdésem van