Goodwill Industries-alkalmazotti értékelés erre a pozícióra: Retail Sales Associate

640 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően
Working at Goodwill
Retail Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Seneca, SC2017, szeptember 26.
Great management. Quick paced, but not stressful. Great coworkers. All got along and worked together. Great benefits and pay. I would highly recommend working at goodwill.
Pro érvek
benefits, paid sick days, paid vacation
noncompliance
Retail Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Augusta, GA2017, szeptember 22.
sorting out invertory every morning , putting racks of mech out , making sure customers where getting greeted & attention , hardest part of the job was making sure cutomers was not shoplifting
free lunches
no dental benefits
Munkahelyi kultúra
Goodwill is a nice beginner job
Retail Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Las Vegas, NV2017, szeptember 22.
Good place to work. Appreciate being hired on the spot, since I just relocated from a different state. Goodwill does not discriminate and will give you a chance to show your work ethics.
Pro érvek
Allowed me to perform supervisor responsibilities
Kontra érvek
Not very much room for advancement. The pay was not satisfactory
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 3NemJelentés
I liked working there.
Cashier and floor sales, production worker (Volt alkalmazott) –  Lombard, IL2017, szeptember 20.
Pay could be better but it is only a retail job so less than $10 is expected. Management were like my best friends I loved them all. The customers are grumpy.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Very fast pased which makes time go by fast.
Retail Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  San Antonio, TX2017, szeptember 20.
Hard work, incompetent management without structure. But it up to the individual to either make it fun and fast time or miserable and make time drag. O_O.
Pro érvek
Good company to work for
Kontra érvek
No breaks, and no room for advancement
Munkahelyi kultúra
Goodwill is a great place to work. I really enjoy the people and the tasks.
Pricer and Store Associate (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Evanston, IL2017, szeptember 18.
At Goodwill, I work for and with very nice people. I'm gaining a lot of experience at pricing and sorting items, assisting with incoming deliveries, and loading clothes and linens into a bailer. I particularly enjoy determining how much the different items should cost and determining where the various items should be placed within the store.
Pro érvek
Being at a workplace where everybody gets along, having at least a certain amount of training on a variety of tasks.
Kontra érvek
It would be nice to work 23 to 26 hours a week instead of three to six hours a week.
Productive and fun workplace
Retail Sales Associate (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Gilbert, AZ2017, szeptember 17.
A typical day at work is sometimes slow and on major sale days are busy. It is a friendly environment and as a retail sales associate we persuading customers to donate to the career center to help unemployment find jobs. The hardest part was making sales and reaching the budget to increase profits.
making friends
short breaks
Good benefits
Retail Specialist (Volt alkalmazott) –  Valdosta, GA2017, szeptember 17.
Good benefits
Stressful at times.
A lot of different changes all at once.
Its a hands zone work place.
Customers services is great and the customer are always welcomed.
productive
Retail Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Indianapolis, IN2017, szeptember 15.
It was productive but yet so stressful. it paid the bills and food in the kitchen. The management was always on one accord and that made the work flow go great.
breaks
Munkahelyi kultúra
I have worked for better...
Store Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Rosenberg, TX2017, szeptember 14.
Goodwill Industries is a company that actually does have a lot of goodwill toward their customers and employees. I was just at a store where most of the management didn't follow that principle.
Pro érvek
Scheduled breaks and lunch breaks, discounts on all merchandise
Kontra érvek
Most of the management at my store sucked
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 2Nem 1Jelentés
great place
Retail Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Murfreesboro, TN2017, szeptember 14.
goodwill for me was a family not just a job the people there are wonderful and funny but i left to explore my boundaries and to see if i could take what i learned there out into the world
good people
Customer's made job worthwhile
Retail Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Petersburg, VA2017, szeptember 13.
Loved interacting with customer's. Enjoyed coming to work as a team. Was a little annoyed that management changed alot and my raise was promised but never given.
Laid back and casual
Retail Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Batesville, AR2017, szeptember 13.
I loved that I received a raise after only working there for three months. That really is a nice incentive for employees and makes you want to stay at this job longer.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Good work, entry pay, declining quality in management
Retail Associate (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Bloomington, IN2017, szeptember 12.
The work itself is great, but quotas are based on sales instead of donation count. Most managers (not all) lack motivation and a strong work ethic. This in turn leads to a lack in proper training in new hires. Safety violations are all over the place, and when reported, nothing is done to remedy the issues or spread awareness to employees. After a change in management, retention became the worst I've ever seen.

You get a 90 day review, which comes with a small raise. Then you get a review annually. Each time, you get about a 0-3% raise, depending on your performance. Managers are taught to nitpick and look for reasons to not give you the highest score. With the base being $8.25, this isn't much. Fast food places and major retailers will pay much more generously for your time and effort (even if you start at minimum wage).

Compensation may be poor, but the benefits are good. Medical, Vision and Dental insurance are available to full time employees. If you are FT, then you accrue a few hours of paid time off with every paycheck. Life insurance, FMLA, counseling services. Throw a few paid holidays into the mix.

If you are a high school student or disabled or looking to get back on your feet, Goodwill is a great starter. Good place to gain a few entry level skills and learn a few extra things. Just don't expect great pay or leadership from this company.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 3NemJelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
I did my job training there
Temp. Retail Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Las Vegas, NV2017, szeptember 12.
I was required to learn all phases of employment at Goodwill. I completed my training there. I enjoyed working there, people were nice and I learned a lot.
Training
Short Training
Munkahelyi kultúra
The coworkers were great, most of managment was amazing and understanding, main manager had some little control issues.
Cashier/Floor associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Yuma, AZ2017, szeptember 11.
Good first job, no real way to work your way up, unless you want to be a manager when the job comes around. But no raises and strange polices regarding the use of the intercom to tell people that the store was closed. Costumers were either very sweet or rude. Coworkers are the ones who have your back, but certain managers will stick up for you.
pray
Retail Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Bridgeport, CT2017, szeptember 8.
management during my final months were nightmares. they were like helicopters. always over your shoulder. no trust at all. waiting for you to mess up.
Pro érvek
nice checks after 2 weeks of work, you got to look at the cool stuff people donate. 25% off with employee discount
Kontra érvek
no trust, inconvenient hours, co-workers are incapable, no room for advancement. seek counseling after you quit, for a non-profit...they sure do care about profit
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 5Nem 1Jelentés
Great company
Retail Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Coon Rapids, MN2017, szeptember 4.
It's a great place for I work at, management was very friendly and was willing to work with you. It was a great atmosphere. I recommend everyone who is looking for a first job to work here.
Munkahelyi kultúra
It was great working there
Work Adjustment Trainee (Retail Team Member) (Volt alkalmazott) –  Fort Worth, TX2017, augusztus 31.
I loved the atmosphere. It is a typical day at work, and I learned many things from many employees. Management was great. The most enjoyable part of the job was my co-workers.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?IgenNemJelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
It was alright. I only worked there for a job program but I liked it.
Retail Assistant (summer program) (Volt alkalmazott) –  Franklin, TN2017, augusztus 29.
Working At Goodwill, was okay! I liked the hours I was given but I was only there for a program I was doing. Everyone was so caring! I would recommend this job to a friend
I don't know