Goodwill Industries-alkalmazotti értékelés erre a pozícióra: Retail Sales Associate

640 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően
Fast-paced, challenging
Retail Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Detroit, MI2017, november 3.
Fast paced and challenging positions. Customer service centered. Management backed employees. Relaxed workplace. Usually short-staffed. Enjoyed interacting with customers
Depends on your POV
Retail Sales Lead (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Mesa, AZ2017, november 3.
interact with customers, clean the store, help customers find items they are looking for, cash out customers. Managers all bring their own flavor to the team.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 1Nem 1Jelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Extremely Fast paced, stressful.
Store Associate (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Oro Valley, AZ2017, november 2.
When I started at Goodwill, we had 20 people, performing production. Now we are down to 14.
While they have increased our production Goals, by 20%.
We currently are receiving from 100 Too 190 donations on each day, Thursdays, Fridays, Saturday, & Sundays! We then, we have to Sort, Price, & move to stock our store shelves.
You have a job!
Kontra érvek
High pressure, extreme fast paced.
No Comment
Retail Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Tarzana, CA2017, október 27.
Poorly Managed, Showed Favoritism, Unfair, Lack of Communication, Lack of Security, Lots of Drama, Lack of Honesty, Dirty, Repetitive work, Being Rushed, Not being noticed for good performance.
Good Customers, Friendly Workers
Lack of Security, Favoritism, Lack of Management
Bad company
Store Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Liberty, MO2017, október 26.
Goodwill clearly doesn't care about their employees making sure everyone gets bottom pay and no benefits and simply refuses to reward people with pay raises or promotions
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 2Nem 1Jelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Overall the workplace is great
Retail Processor/Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Huntington Beach, CA2017, október 23.
I loved working here because it gave you a sense of family here and everyone had their backs and will be there for you, The only company that really did something for me on my birthday, I have never had that experience before it was awesome.
Great People, Customers, Products
Kontra érvek
Need to get things done with in personal lives
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 1Nem 2Jelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
You feel that you are helping the less fortunate physicaly and mentaly
Retail Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Newport News, VA2017, október 16.
When I worked for them it was in a small military town in a small store. We would provide for the local towns people a less expensive place to shop for the everyday product. Also the offenders that had to do community work would come and work. I advanced quickly because it was a small store so I could get the experience.
Stressful place to work
Retail Sales Associate (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Lafayette, IN2017, október 16.
If you show that you’re a hard worker they will take advantage of you and you will carry the weight of all other workers. Not a fun place to work and pay is not good
Munkahelyi kultúra
Ever changing work environment coupled with a lack of communication.
Retail Clerk (Volt alkalmazott) –  Kewanee, IL2017, október 14.
Communication is key, and that's where they failed. With 6 different managers working at different times and each gossiping about something different every week, it was less a job and more a high school.
Pro érvek
The work was fairly easy, and good for highschoolers or college students looking to make some cash.
Kontra érvek
Poor management, lack of communication, ever changing policy that is never properly indoctrinated
Typical Day
Cashier/Floor Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Hastings, MN 550332017, október 13.
I was only part time and a student in high school when I worked here. I wouldn't work it again. Many of the items we handled were used and others were gross and stunk.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Alot of work is not done by deadline
Retail Sales Associate (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Newington, CT2017, október 13.
I think the managing is horrible. When I first started working there I liked it. Then people started to quit and hours went up to everyone who was still there. Our productivity began to drop and the service got bad. There is a lot of drama in the workplace that I personally just can't handle.
High Morale
Retail Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Columbus, OH2017, október 11.
The location I was assigned, all of the managers were highly motivated and success driven. They allowed us to have FUN on our shift. In no way did it interfere with showing customers first interaction.
If it weren't for me moving, I would still work at this location.
Pro érvek
Each day had diffferent tasks that needed completed. Kept it fun.
Kontra érvek
The cut back on hours due to low volume, but I get it.
Store Associate/Cashier
Store Associate/Cashier (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Woodstock, GA2017, október 10.
It has been a learning experience. I have learnt how to approach people as individuals during conversations. You cannot put people in one box and interact with them all the same way. I have also learnt the basics of customer care because there is always someone with a question or someone who needs help with something.

The most enjoyable part of this job is the interaction with the people.
Good start up job
Retail Associate (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Denver, CO2017, október 8.
If you are needing money or are just out of jail or on government assistance this is a good start up job. I would recommend at least a year to show longevity and then look for something better. It's a start!
Insurance, 401k, Dental, Discount
Kontra érvek
Horrible pay wage which is not competative as they claim!
Basic and simple
Merchandising, Recovering Sales Floors (Volt alkalmazott) –  Beaumont, TX2017, október 6.
Learning basic skill during your training skills and hands in training. learn new skills every day. during our 8 weeks we have class on Mondays. part of the job is you stand up doing, clothes, household, wears.
15 minutes lunch break
bathroom break
productive
Retail Associate (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Farmington, NM2017, október 6.
I run forklift and maintain warehouse along with loading supply trailers. I also dump garbage and bale overstock softlines. I also take care of incoming donations and stack them in the warehouse and distribute them to the processors as needed
Munkahelyi kultúra
nice customer and workers poor management
Retail Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Los Angeles, CA2017, október 5.
a lot of favoritism and funny acting ways. if you couldn't come in you would be given less hours the following week. if you called off you would be peer pressured to come in. but other than that wonderful people.
environment
management
Munkahelyi kultúra
productive and fun to work with co workers
Retail Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Monroe, WA2017, október 4.
It was never the same I loved my co-workers, I learned how to work the register, customer service and team building skills. Workplace culture was upbeat and always busy. the hardest part about my job was working until 10:30 at night. I loved working with co-workers and customers.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Good place to get started
Retail Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Bernalillo, NM2017, október 3.
there's always plenty to do, if you get bored its your fault. goodwill hires people with little or no experience, or any amount of experience, as well as people with criminal history and offers many opportunities to gain experience, making it a great place to start in the work force, or to get back on your feet. you can learn both regular retail/customer service/cashiering skills, as well as warehouse type skills, like building pallets, loading trucks, and operating a forklift. The management (at least during my time there) was excellent. Its not the most glamorous job and doesn't pay a whole lot, but there's lots to learn there and its definitely an interesting job that can be fun as long as you actually do your job.
Productive and fun please
Retail Sales Associate (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Charleston, WV2017, október 2.
Great job and interesting nice people

Great place. Would recommend to others. Very well pleases with this job. Best beginer job experience.
Meetin new people
Short breaks
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?IgenNemJelentés

Átfogó minősítés