Goodwill Industries-alkalmazotti értékelés erre a pozícióra: Retail Sales Associate

762 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően Mind a(z) 12 853 értékelés megtekintése
Transition Job
Sales Floor Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Cartersville, GA2018, április 20.
If you can't find anything else, this is a good bridging job. Management is terrible and very biased and not qualified to perform the job. I would recommend getting an education so that you may find better employment.
Full time
culture
Munkahelyi kultúra
overall great place for a first job
Sales Floor (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Downers Grove, IL2018, április 13.
working here for my first job was a great experience. since ive worked here i have learn many skills as in: soft line pricing, had line pricing, sorting hard lines, and working sale floor.
Slow paced and relaxed. Boring
Floor Associate/Customer Service (Volt alkalmazott) –  Houston, TX2018, április 12.
It’s an easy job in my opinion. Slow paced for the most part. Mostly organizing merch and cleaning the store. Hanging clothes, or organizing things on shelves, helping customers find things if they need too.
Laid back.
Slow and boring
Contradictory Policy
Retail Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Goodyear, AZ2018, április 12.
Training consisted of regular retail sales ideals and job duties. Basic cashier duties. Basic sales floor jobs such as picking up clothes, organizing, etc. Whenever it came time for a busy day a lot of accuracy went out the window for management and it only became about speed which led to a lot of mistakes when it came to change in cash.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Was greatful for the job at the time. Dont know CEO, but he or she should work at changing the environment from greed to really being the GOOD WILL
Retail Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Redding, CA2018, április 11.
Quota driven to meet numbers and thus stressful anytime. But the people I worked with were great. There are amazing hard working dedicated employees at the Goodwill. And I admire their stamina and sticking with the team challenges! The management from upper level and top management at the store was very challenging and one would always feel fearful that you were never good enough or fast enough for the most part. The stores have to meet quotas and the workers are timed to do their work. It would seem to me that if you were aware of these issues and faced them with a positive goal there would not be such turnover; so the stress is hughe. There were a few awesome managers, but they didnt last. Hope they have great ones still at present time thou. That was the hardest part. The best part was the good management was helpful to encourage workers to succeed at the time. and I enjoyed meeting all the people. Just my opinion.
Pro érvek
A job and meetng hard working dedicated awesome people
Kontra érvek
Fearing it was never good enough and advancement came at a price, or so it seemed
decent
Retail Associate/Textiles (Volt alkalmazott) –  Monument, CO2018, április 9.
I was always cold always standing and hurt my back. no tiny breaks everyone was judging. getting to biblical and communist. short breaks. made one friend working the 9 months I was there co workers were rude sometimes most of the time.
made 1 friend
Kontra érvek
rude people no tiny breaks only lunch
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 2Nem 1Jelentés
Good repetitive work
Retail Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Winston-Salem, NC2018, április 9.
Goodwill was a good repetitive work job that keep you constantly moving there was really never a dull moment. you receive donations at the back door and priced them to put on the sales floor.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 2Nem 1Jelentés
My Summary
Retail Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Tempe, AZ2018, április 8.
I absolutely loved working here. the only problem was I didn't have a car, also I was part time in collage and a fulltime student. This made it hard to get home from work because the buses really didn't run around the time I got off of work.
Pro érvek
The managers were amazing.and gave me rides when i didnt have one.
hours i was getting.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 1Nem 2Jelentés
Overview
Retail Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Saint Louis Park, MN2018, április 6.
Goodwill is a very great job for beginners and first-time job goesrs
Get discounts on clothes
cross training
cashier/sales floor/ receiving
flexible hours needed to work
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 4Nem 1Jelentés
Horrible Job
Cashier, Retail associate (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Augusta, GA2018, április 5.
The job is a horrible place to work. Dont waste your time working there. The managers Are terrible and messy. The coworkers are messy also and love to keep up drama also.
1 hour lunch break 2 15 minute breaks
horrible managers
Wonderful place to work
Floor Associate/Cashier (Volt alkalmazott) –  Las Vegas, NV2018, április 5.
hang clothes sort clothes help customers i learned that they work with any situation management for my store was wonderful hardest part is misc aile enjoyable part is helping all the customers and meeting new people thruough work
discounts
nothing
Fun and Productive
Floor Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Hopkins, MN2018, április 4.
Organizes clothing's into certain categories. Greet customers and try to fulfill their needs. Scrap out some old objects and donate clothes. Help the workers in the back store with hangars.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 2NemJelentés
Bad place to work
Retail Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Livermore, CA2018, április 2.
Poor manangment they play favoritism they tell you things that are not true they stick you up front so they can go thru things and just screw off in the back
Kontra érvek
No breaks sometimes no lunch yelled at made a fool in front of costomers
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 5Nem 1Jelentés
ok
Sales Associate/Floor (Volt alkalmazott) –  Ocean, NJ2018, március 29.
I enjoyed working at goodwill not so much for the job but more so just for the customers. I enjoyed being able to be of service to them as well as good conversation.
It WAS nice to work
Retail Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Jackson, MI2018, március 28.
It was nice to work part time that's about it I had a nice time meeting my co-workers and the loyal customers it was like a family atmosphere just changing managers a lot changed me and my co-workers
Breaks and discounts
Treatment - very bad
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 2NemJelentés
Loved my job
Retail Sales Associate/Cashier (Volt alkalmazott) –  covington georgia2018, március 27.
The company hired a young lady I had a restraining order against, they assured me we would never be scheduled together but it happened many times until an altercation happened and we were both let go.They offered me a position at another location however at the time I could not make the hour long journey from my home to the other store.
Fun
Management sucked
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 1Nem 1Jelentés
Easy, busy
Retail Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Pittsburgh, PA2018, március 24.
Working in goodwill was by far the best job ive had, besides the fack it was my first job, ive really learnde alot for working there, i had actually got led to that job by my school at the time (Woodland hills)
Decent job
Retail Associate (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Edmonton, AB2018, március 23.
Working here was fine. Decent hours decent pay. My first location was great. Moved locations and that is when I decided I needed a change. I would recommend working here.
Flexibility
Cliques at current store
Munkahelyi kultúra
Very informative training atmosphere with pinache
Store Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Colorado Springs, CO 809062018, március 23.
I enjoyed going to work whenever scheduled, we would begin our shift with a quick walk around to inform ourselves of new inventory. Prep the reading nook, coffee area for patrons. Cashiering duties at intervals when scheduled, other times restocking inventory, categorizing all areas of store. Customer relations trainings are mandatory for future involvement with the Industry, attendance is a priority or you will miss out. Working environment is positive, team associates are very supportive and fun to show up to work with. Whether your standing, running, or walking - you are on your feet except for breaks. The most enjoyable part of the day is showing up for work.
Pro érvek
Free coffee, disability supportive, Fun environment
No loitering
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great to help kn training
Retail Sales Representative (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Albuquerque, NM2018, március 21.
Assist Customers with Merchandise Purchases.
Operated the Cash Register and Credit Card Machine.
Stock Store Shelves with Merchandise.
Provide Excellent Customer Service.
Igényelt profil

Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?

Érdekel, hogy milyenek a munkafeltételek vagy a felvételi folyamat itt: Goodwill Industries? Közösségünk szívesen segítségedre lesz.

Kérdésem van