Goodwill Industries-alkalmazotti értékelés erre a pozícióra: Retail Sales Associate

696 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően
Good Place
Retail Team Member (Volt alkalmazott) –  Denton, TX2018, január 22.
If this is your first job it is a great place to work. I recommend working at the donation door if you like physical labor. It will give you lots of freedom to work indoors and outside.
Worst Job I've Ever Had
Retail Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Chino Hills, CA2018, január 22.
manager was not even qualified to be a manager. Supervisors were sketchy. The managers are very greedy and overpriced everything, they don't care about the customers, just worried about how much money they make.
Discounts
Munkahelyi kultúra
Fun place to work great hours and pay
Retail Specialist (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Moline, IL2018, január 21.
I love how close the team is. I actually look forward to going to work. The pay & benefits are great. The mission is amazing. Room for advancement. PTO accumulates quickly and is available after 90 days. Staff is helpful and fun to work with. I can see myself being here a very long time
Pro érvek
Great pay fast paced awesome coworkers
Long hours on your feet
Munkahelyi kultúra
Fast paste, stressful, long day, fun, & kind of laid back at times.
Store Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Atlanta, GA2018, január 20.
Would recommend to a friend in need of extra hours of work. Working at Goodwill was not a great experience. The hours were too flexible, which I know I signed up for but didn’t really fit with me or others. You would have to work 1-10, then come in at 7:30.
Pro érvek
The people who worked there were cool.
Everything else
Munkahelyi kultúra
productive and fun work place and enviornement
Retail Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Milwaukee, WI2018, január 16.
it was a nice fun plce to be around the people are nice and managers understands us, also had free lunch the breaks was nice had one 15 min that was still paid for and a regular 30 min
free lunch
short breaks
Munkahelyi kultúra
This was a stepping stone
Retail associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Asheville, NC2018, január 16.
My employment served it's purpose for my next path in life. I would not choose to work again here by own free will. The other employees were enjoyable, at least most of them. My supervisor was not professional at all.
Busy place to work
Retail Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Calgary, AB2018, január 16.
Liked the job itself, management was odd and unpredictable. Co workers could be challenging. Customers were great. Poor communication between management and staff.
discounts
unpredictable management
Munkahelyi kultúra
Offers opportunity for growth and stability.
Retail Sales Associate (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Austin, TX2018, január 14.
I think Goodwill is a great opportunity to get started in the workforce community again if you have never been or been out of the workforce for some time.
I aleays kept busy.
Warehouse Retail Clerk (Volt alkalmazott) –  Merced, CA2018, január 12.
I worked there for 1 year as a retail warehouse clerk. It was my first job for a work experience program. I kept myself busy and the days I worked I did not have time to watch the clock.
You recieved a lunch braek and 2. 15 minute breaks
No benefits
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?IgenNem 1Jelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great place to work, enjoyable, wonderful manager, and co-workers
Retail Production asst. (Volt alkalmazott) –  Suffolk, VA2018, január 12.
I was employed with Goodwill for 100 hours, and management was very flexible with my schedule. I have custody of 3 grandchilden, and was in need of flexibility to get them to doctor, dentist, and sports activities. I would recommend Goodwill employment to anyone.
Flexibility
Temperature of building
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 1Nem 2Jelentés
order
Store Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Houston, TX2018, január 11.
Everyday check for materials needed like bags, receipt paper. Have store representable.When I was pricer I learned the roman numbers when I put a price on a item. Store manager was not understable. Assistant manager where better to work with.
discounts
Healthcare and paid
Munkahelyi kultúra
Okay job for someone starting out or retired
Retail Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Pace, FL2018, január 11.
In my eyes, there wasn't any room for advancement within the company. They work with you if you have school or anything else that you have going on in life. The "raises" that I have heard of people receiving are only a few cents more than base pay, which isn't a lot to begin with. They do hire people with disabilities, which is great, but corporate treats the other employees like trash. There is little to no training when you get hired. They just throw you where they want you and you have to constantly ask how much to price things and if you should even put the product out. Also, I think corporate needs to start lowering the prices on items. It's a thrift store, but the prices for many of the used items are the same price in stores like T.J Maxx and their products are new.
Pro érvek
Nice employees, hiring of disabled people
Kontra érvek
Under payed, corporate, prices of items, not many benefits, not many hours
fun place to work
Retail Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Moore, OK2018, január 11.
I liked working there I just wish the pay was more. The Management was not vary good the managers were never on the same page. the hardest part about the job was dealing with rude customers.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I like working with customers and employees
Retail Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Santa Clarita, CA2018, január 10.
very unorganized show lots of favoritism and some management are racist was a great experience when first started but it was a lot of conflict and gossip going on lack communication some employees were rude to others and customers some managers played a part as well breaks was never on time.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Productive and busy environment to work in.
Retail Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Suffolk, VA2018, január 10.
The working environment is typically busy and productive. The management is okay, it could be improved. I think they need to work on communicating. Management should also take more efforts to help with managing the store. I learned more about the Goodwill company by working there and what the company stands for. I think they can sometimes expect a lot out of one person and I believe they should have more staff work on weekends and more staff on the floor during holidays, weekends, and sales.
Pro érvek
lunch breaks, discounts, paid holidays
Im new to goodwill
Store Associate (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Pittsburg, CA2018, január 10.
I dont really have a opinnion on the company at this point Im new. Its ok for people getting back into the workforce. I have a spine injury and they give me light duties and I do appreciate that
RELAXED CALM JOB
LOW PAY
Fun workplace
RETAIL SALES ASSOCIATE (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Prescott Valley, AZ2018, január 8.
A typical day at work was mainly cleaning the sales floor and operating the cash register. The employees are very friendly and we are always having fun together while getting the job done. the hardest part about the job is being able to move onto higher things and improving onto new steps there. The most enjoyable part is how everyone is like family at goodwill. we help each other out and are always willing to work together and make the best of everything.
Friendly
Kontra érvek
Not being able to advance, new people are always put before our older staff so we always get the short end of the stick.
Goodwill
Retail Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Scottsdale, AZ2018, január 8.
The typical day at work was simple and easy, however, the Sale Saturdays were not easy.
I learn cash handling skills and teamwork.
The management was always kind and friendly.
The hardest part of the job is the sale days because it is busy.
The most enjoyable part of the job was my managers.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 1Nem 1Jelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
The company claimed to be family, but I needed health benefits and was ignored.
Retail Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Newnan, GA2018, január 7.
I enjoyed the work. What I would have stayed for is 40 hours, fulltime, benefits. I made the management team aware that my benefits were being taken from me, and as an insulin pump user, I needed medical benefits to afford the supplies. 6 months later no results. So I set off to find 40 hours and benefits. That's why I left goodwill.
Pro érvek
It gets you back in the working field.
Kontra érvek
Your hard work was never enough.
Great starter job
Retail Store Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Highland, CA2018, január 5.
Great starter job. I used to love it but the more I learn about how it really works the less I want to be a part of it. One of the few benefits we do have is a 35% discount but you have to go to a different store to use it because you can't shop at your own store. The company is greedy. Cameras are on us at all times and they check your bag on the way out.
There is no typical day. I've been scheduled with nothing to do and I've been expected to cover donations, hang clothes, price, and be the backup cashier all at the same time. Some days are busy others are slow and boring. It all depends.
Management sucks. HR is a joke. Rules seem to change with the managers' moods. Each manager is different and has their own way of doing things. It's a guessing game as to who is in charge and which rules will be followed, enforced, bent, broken, changed, or completely ignored. But as long as you actually show up and work and don't get caught stealing or break any major rules you have job security. Advancement seems to be based solely on favoritism and not qualifications or ability. If you work there a year and haven't advanced, you probably won't.
Job culture is relatively friendly and casual but can be irritating and frustrating especially when you find yourself constantly picking up the slack for lazy people. The job is easy but physically demanding.
They don't hire full time associates anymore. You will make minimum wage and when minimum wage goes up your hours will go down. You will be lucky to get 24 hours per week. And the schedule is completely random which makes it almost
  több... impossible to find a second job because you never know when you will be working and when you won't.  kevesebb
It's a job
Kontra érvek
unfair employment practices and favoritism
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 3NemJelentés