Goodwill Industries-alkalmazotti értékelés erre a pozícióra: Retail Sales Associate

842 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően Mind a(z) 14 375 értékelés megtekintése
Munkahelyi kultúra
Enjoyed working with our employees. Our store did not have a lot of turn over.
Store Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Fayetteville, AR 727302018, szeptember 30.
Due to the amount of customers that all stores services and the fast pace of the job rather you are on the floor or in the back doing production( which even our management does) the pay scale should be higher across the board. Also the company should be more receptive/involved when our neighbors suffer fires or economic hardship. For a company that advertises that it helps disabled persons--there is no job at the store level that accommodates persons with disabilities.
Easy job (mentally) but Very physical
Kontra érvek
High standards and not suited to someone suffering from disabilities.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Retail Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Tampa, FL2018, szeptember 27.
Knowledge of office management systems and procedures
Working knowledge of office equipment, like printers and fax machines
Strong command of MS Office (MS Word, MS Publisher, and MS PowerPoint, in particular)
Excellent time management skills and the ability to prioritize work
Attention to detail and problem solving skills
Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Strong organizational skills with the ability to multi-task
Munkahelyi kultúra
Wouldn't recommend, stressful and unrewarding
Retail Store Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Santa Clarita, CA2018, szeptember 26.
I was there for about 2 years, and I worked very hard, the management was great, but as time progressed benefits were cut, and the only ones gained were the ones that the stained mandated were necessary, and even then when I had sick hours to use, they were never recorded.
Cool stuff to look at
Kontra érvek
Work too hard for too little
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 3NemJelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Overall I enjoy working at Goodwill. I would recommend anyone with entry level experience to apply at Goodwill its a great place to work.
Retail Salesperson (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Cleveland, OH2018, szeptember 26.
Working at Goodwill has allowed me to develop my skills in the area of customer service as well as be able to handle pressure of the day to day work environment. Goodwill prides itself it the developmental process of each of their employees and reward them for their hard work and loyalty.
n/a
n/a
Love this Job
Retail Sales (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Las Vegas, NV2018, szeptember 24.
If the pay was enough to meet my responsibilities I'd probably stay at Goodwill forever. Love the people that come in, love the atmosphere, love non profit work, love learning, love to help people, love knowing that I'm doing a community service at the same time, love that they work with disabilities.
Kontra érvek
not enough salary to sustain life
good will
Retail Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Hastings, NE2018, szeptember 21.
use be fun place work and team players, co workers. but with so many new management. now prices have change so has management. you can learn different skills on the job,find right fit for you.
good team players
Kontra érvek
no health insurance for part time, not enough hours
Munkahelyi kultúra
Retail Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Shelbyville, IN2018, szeptember 20.
Great work environment I was completely comfortable it has a lot of life opportunities you get hands on with customers because there are a lot of regulars which you get to know on a one on one basis
Nice co workers n staff
None really
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 1Nem 1Jelentés
understaffed
Retail Sales Associate (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Newington, CT2018, szeptember 18.
I am forced to work almost 30 hours a week on top of full time college student because they wont hire more people and when they do they are high school students that don't have the availability. You are rewarded by hard work by being given more or too much till you get overwhelmed.
15 minute breaks
Kontra érvek
low pay, no advancement, large workload
Munkahelyi kultúra
productive and fun workplace to work at
Retail Associate (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Rowland Heights, CA2018, szeptember 17.
the most enjoyable is helping the customers when needed and the culture is fun place to work at and i learned how to count money and helping the customer open the fitting rooms and do the money and learinging how to do the cashier
Munkahelyi kultúra
A challange,alot of hard work
Retail Associate/Customer Service (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  West Covina Ca.2018, szeptember 17.
They expect a great deal of YOU. Sometimes you can get overwhelmed with everything they demand from you. IF you don't meet your quota you can get written up. Extremely difficult to keep your chin up.
Pro érvek
Once a month we get a shopping day. We get 35% off.
Kontra érvek
Have to look over your shoulder all the tiime.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 3NemJelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
The job was very hard but at times it was fun,
RETAIL CLERK/ ACCOUNTING CLERK (Volt alkalmazott) –  Shreveport, LA2018, szeptember 15.
I work for the company for over 20 years and during that time the management change and the company and values changed. there were a lot of cut backs. I worked in most areas of the company one of the last area I work in was the Accounting department I sorted mail post payments made out deposit slips. I felt like I made a difference in the company.
It's kinda mixed
Retail Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  North Charleston, SC2018, szeptember 13.
At first it was nice and it had a simple routine to it, but then it started to feel repetitive.I mean the say that they have flexible hours, but it felt like I had to close constantly and only had like on or two day were i opened. At first I was fine with it cause some of the other cashiers couldn't close for certain reasons but then it started to wear on me. I remember my manager telling that the shifts switch each week so that things don't seem unfair but it really seemed like that.
employees discounts
inflexible work schedule
Munkahelyi kultúra
A lot of work for little pay
Retail Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Norco, CA2018, szeptember 12.
I would not recommend this job to anyone. This job stressed me out. The clients are awful. The only thing great about the job was my coworkers. Management needs work.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 2NemJelentés
The Job Was Good But Not The Manager
Retail Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Bloomfield, CT2018, szeptember 11.
A typical day at work was kinda slow paced. Me and my coworkers got along just fine. I learned that just because someone smiles in your face does not mean they like you. The manager was rude to employees and costumers and some even wrote reviews on Google. The workplace culture was good because of my coworkers and supervisors but otherwise it was dull or stressful. There wasn't really a hard part of the job besides cleaning up after closing. The most enjoyable part was talking to costumers and helping them find what they need.
You get a 25% discount, 15 minute break or 30 but its unpaid
Kontra érvek
Rude manager, and broken glass
Munkahelyi kultúra
Retail Associate (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Danville, VA2018, szeptember 6.
Overall a good place to work..
Typical day: taking in and separating donations. Grading and pricing donations. Assisting customers with their purchases.
Lots of standing, walking.
Hey
Store Associate (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Topeka, KS2018, szeptember 6.
Great place to work , wish we got paid more expecially when most of the products we sell is profit. Should not require a license for team lead position.
Pro érvek
Love the atmosphere, great people and customers
Kontra érvek
Not everyone is on the same page
Munkahelyi kultúra
Good place to work during high school
Retail Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Batavia, IL2018, szeptember 5.
Great place to work if you’re attending school. You’ll be able to balance you’re life while working and attending school. Managers are great. Overall a good place.
Its a job
Floor Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Baytown, TX2018, augusztus 31.
I Liked working for Goodwill. & I enjoyed the position I had Being a floor assistant, Based on the fact i am a person who love helping others. And I love meeting new people, & putting smiles on their faces. I got along well with all my co-workers. I just thought the management was a little unprofessional In my opinion. But overall I appreciated & was very thankful for letting me work with them.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Productive workeplace with fun and kind coworker's.
Floor Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Leesburg, FL2018, augusztus 31.
I enjoyed this summer job at Goodwill and it was a great help for college preparation. I met alot of new people and gained my awareness skills and diligents.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?IgenNem 2Jelentés
Great Job
Floor Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Houston, TX2018, augusztus 27.
Not all goodwill are the same , I saw that for myself when I went to visit other ones in the Houston location. Since I was in a pretty popular one, we had much higher standards so we had to do more things than usual. Overall it was actually pretty fun and some great experience too. I honestly would be stayed if the pay was better for my position ,because it's hard to live off that.
Pro érvek
Not a very difficult job and long breaks.
Kontra érvek
Not many cons besides the pay and occasinal multi-tasking
Igényelt profil

Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?

Érdekel, hogy milyenek a munkafeltételek vagy a felvételi folyamat itt: Goodwill Industries? Közösségünk szívesen segítségedre lesz.

Kérdésem van