Goodwill Industries-alkalmazotti értékelés erre a pozícióra: Customer Service Representative

356 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően
Munkahelyi kultúra
Very upbeat. It was a good place for me to to grow in my customers service skills.
Customer Service (Volt alkalmazott) –  Aurora, CO2017, április 11.
I had a great time working at this place. Very productive job. When I first started, the tasks assigned to me were easily achievable. It is a very adaptable job.
Fine place to work
Warehouse Worker / Customer Service Representative (Volt alkalmazott) –  San Francisco, CA2017, április 7.
good day at work what i learned was to work with others in the store workplace was good well beign the hardesst part of the job was to stand for a long period of time.The most enjoyable part of the job was having some good free time on my own
Good lunches
short brakes
A working experience
Good customer service (Volt alkalmazott) –  San Diego, CA2017, április 3.
Goodwill was a working experience, learned how to work in a retail store, was able to learn good customer skills, met new people everyday and the employees were nice
Meeting new people
Kontra érvek
Short breaks and short lunches
Munkahelyi kultúra
Luv job people freinds clothes discounts running register meeting people and making them smile
Customer Service (Volt alkalmazott) –  Lawrenceburg, TN2017, március 28.
I loved my job the people you they help the disabled find work had a awesome team enjoyed customers rearranging the store exchange money help people shop to their satisfaction atmosphere was good great smiles laughs and great bosses hate I'm no longer there. 😘😘😘
Definitely the best job I've ever had stress free for the most part and luv working with people. Team worked and played hard together.
Pro érvek
People friendly environment great sales room to advance
Average workplace
Customer Service Representative (Volt alkalmazott) –  Phoenix, AZ2017, március 27.
Goodwill is great because they give opportunities to most people, but the management takes advantage of these workers and places them in positions they are not being paid for.
good work area
Customer Service (Volt alkalmazott) –  Frederick, MD2017, március 27.
people you work with are helpful easy to work for. good starter good or even long term really good place to work for they help you a lot on anything car work
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 4NemJelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
It's a fun place to work
Customer Service Associate (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Athens, GA2017, március 27.
A relax safe workplace. People at Goodwill tend to get alone,most of the time.Safety is always main focus,as well as respect and the way you treat your coworkers.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Hard worker for the company, dedicated and always willing to work extra hours, disappointed company went bankrupt
Customer Service Attendant (Volt alkalmazott) –  Newmarket and Aurora2017, március 19.
Good job, learned a lot, paid at minimum wage, but enjoyed the work, greeting the people I met, worked hard for the company and was willing to give 110%
Pro érvek
cloee to get to, self management
company went bankrupt
decent job
Customer Service (Volt alkalmazott) –  Moreno Valley, CA2017, március 14.
Its an okay job
poor management
rude managers
friendly workers
other than that
the jobs okay as i said
not a great place for a store relocating would be nice
Munkahelyi kultúra
Stinky and dusty work place
Customer Service Representative (Volt alkalmazott) –  Georgia2017, március 2.
The clothes smelled of mildew or like they've been in a storage forever and they were dusty to where i kept geting bumps all over myface and i kept sneezing. The managers are rude and did not want to work with my hours
Great customers
Unreasonable work hours.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 4Nem 1Jelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Not fun place to work , management is unorganized and hard to work with
Customer Service representative (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Norwalk, CT2017, február 26.
Typical day at work consists of the same old retail duties.
Helping out customers, cleaning up, fixing clothing racks and cleaning out dressing rooms
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great place to gain confidence if you been out of the work force for any period of time
Floor Processor/ Customer Service (Volt alkalmazott) –  Reno, NV2017, február 23.
Positive an fun working environment of people and always lots to do to keep you busy..never a dull moment as the customers keep you busy and entertained.
part time work but
Munkahelyi kultúra
A great starting point for students
Customer service (Volt alkalmazott) –  Lexington, NC2017, február 22.
You learn the basic skills as far as customer service. The management is very understanding. The scheduling is also very flexible. A nice point to get your feet wet in the working industry.
Skills learned
Standing frequently
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?IgenNemJelentés
Good job
Clerk/Customer Service (Volt alkalmazott) –  El Paso, TX2017, február 9.
Friendly staff, lots to do, new things to learn, full time, learned about the register, helpful staff, had a great time working there.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 3Nem 2Jelentés
Good work experience
Producton, Customer Service (Volt alkalmazott) –  Brownsboro rd2017, február 7.
It gave me good people skills. I got my social work skills from my KMART Job. I like working with people.It was a good place to work,. The supervisors tried to make sure that you could made your appointments. They tried to made sure everyone got their weekends off. That you got your lunch break. I enjoyed my stay.
Pro érvek
I worked with really good people who also enjoyed their work.
Kontra érvek
I need to have surgery so I had to leave, and was never able to return
Goodwill
Customer Service (Volt alkalmazott) –  Springdale, AR2017, január 27.
I loved working at goodwill industries. I loved my co-workers and helping people with they're needs. Its a good company that takes care of they're employees. They give felons job opportunities to work and better themselves. Non profit organization.
Job security
Kontra érvek
There was spiders sometimes.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 4NemJelentés
an ok place to work
Data Entry/Customer Service Rep (Volt alkalmazott) –  San Francisco Bay Area, CA2017, január 25.
Only bad thing I can say about this place is I believe the last ceo stole money and moved the location very quickly without proper inspection of building to cover up what she stole. Was a learning experience working at goodwill but wouldn't recommend if you don't have self control. They moved the building to south sf in june of 2016 building had no heating or air condition I'm glad I quit before the harsher weather hit because they still don't have it. Its only one bus that will take you to and from sf and it runs every half hour. Overrall they were understanding when it came to attendance I feel like that's one pro
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 1Nem 1Jelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Customer Service Representative (Volt alkalmazott) –  Flour Bluff, TX2017, január 23.
Very friendly staff, co-workers were very caring, customers were friendly, store was pretty dusty..we would dust it everyday and it wouldn't do much. Alot of homeless would come in and sit down which was allowed but made some of the employees and customers uncomfortable. Other than that it is a good place to work!
Discount on clothing
Kontra érvek
Dirty place, manager at the time was not very caring or understand
Productive workflow
Customer Service Representive (Volt alkalmazott) –  Jacksonville, FL2017, január 10.
Very Busy Donation Center. Receive and processed all goods. Sorting and packed goods receieved from donors, while demonstrating Excellent Customer Service.
enjoyed assisting customers
worked alone, no security
Munkahelyi kultúra
Fun work with diversified group of people.
Customer Service Liaison (Volt alkalmazott) –  Austin, TX2017, január 10.
We worked with customers to provide outstanding customer service in person, on-line, and by phone. I was primary point of contact for Goodwill Industries and its diverse consumer population.

Átfogó minősítés