Goodwill Industries-alkalmazotti értékelés erre a pozícióra: Customer Service Representative

356 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően
Munkahelyi kultúra
I enjoyed the people I worked with it was like my second family
Customer Service Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Flat Shoals Estates, GA2017, június 13.
Enjoyed the people I work with .
I like the hours .
I like the hours lunches.
We got 3 breaks.
We were like 1 big family and I was missed on my off days.
Free lunches
Kontra érvek
I feel like the prices were to high for used stuff
alright place
Good customer service (Volt alkalmazott) –  Naples, FL2017, június 12.
it was one the best job ever but eventually the manager started rumors,snitching and telling everything about everybody the lack of interest on working is awful
funplace to work
Sales Associate/Customer Service (Volt alkalmazott) –  Chesterfield, MO2017, június 4.
A typical day at work is finding new things.
How other people care.
Management is great
workplace culture is helping other people
Hardest part is cleaning the new items up
The most enjoyable part is help people find what they need.
Working at Goodwill
Customer Service Representative (Volt alkalmazott) –  Tacoma, WA2017, június 4.
When I worked at Goodwill, I would go through the donations and check what was able to be sold and what needed to be thrown out. I helped customers, if they needed it, to find where certain items would be. I put up all the items that we were able to sell and continue to search through the donations until I get off work.
great place
Customer Service Clerk/Volunteer (Volt alkalmazott) –  Welland, ON2017, május 29.
Have a smile on for every customer you see, interact with them, serving coffee, donuts, bagels and sandwiches. Learned to work as a group to get things done, learned to deal with unsatisfied people and how to fix their order immediately. Worked with a greta group of people, always nice and ready to help others. The hardest part of the job is to stand there while someone is complaining and yelling at you at how bad you did something while it was a team effort and only one person gets the blame for it. The most enjoyable part of the day is seeing all the regulars that come in. Knowing your name and having a smile at all times, makes you have a better day. Another enjoyable part is being there, the people I worked with were great and made coming to work fun and worth it.
Not very enjoyable
Customer Service (Volt alkalmazott) –  Chatham-Kent, ON2017, május 23.
I did not find this job that enjoyable because i had not really been working I was volunteering and not getting paid but after i was done i felt a good sensation because i had just helped others out.
No pay
would not recommend
customer service rep (Volt alkalmazott) –  Midwest City, OK2017, május 23.
this place is all about the money and don't care about their employees, they accuse employees of theft just to get rid of them and to get extra monies on the side, this is wrong!
working with public
all
Munkahelyi kultúra
productive and a fun place to work
Customer Service Representative (Volt alkalmazott) –  Benton, AR2017, május 22.
I enjoyed working at this location. Just about everyone I worked with and customers were very friendly. They work round your schedule and is family friendly. They actually care about there workers.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Productive and very nice and corn environment.
Customer Service Representative (Volt alkalmazott) –  Roanoke and Martinsville Va2017, május 22.
Loved working with these people and really wish i could have stayed with them.everyone was very nice and helpful. Never had a bad day here.and meet some very special people within the shirt time i was there.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Not worth the time it takes to apply
Customer Service Professional (Volt alkalmazott) –  Montgomery, AL2017, május 17.
It is low wages and unfair treatment of individuals. The workers are good people and worth better treatment. Some of the management team are nice and some are not. The office people treat you like dirt.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 3NemJelentés
Good company
Customer Service (Volt alkalmazott) –  Saint Cloud, MN2017, május 16.
Enjoyed working for them. I was only a temporary employee for a holiday, but I would have loved to have stayed on. I highly recommend working for this company if they're ever hiring.
Plenty of love and care
Customer Service Representative/Cashier (Volt alkalmazott) –  Temple, TX2017, május 14.
Enjoyed the time spent there helping and giving to others. Had a great time making others smile, brightening their day! Glad to give lots of love and care to all the people who needed it.
Munkahelyi kultúra
it was laid back and easy to get your work done
Cahier/Customer Service (Volt alkalmazott) –  Fairview Heights, IL2017, május 12.
the most relaxing but steady business job I have ever had. it was as work stocking and cleaning the dressing rooms and making sure the floor clear and racks.
break every 2 hrs
Kontra érvek
get wrote up of your drawer over in money
Munkahelyi kultúra
Active and very friendly enviromnent
Stocker/Customer Service(volunteer) (Volt alkalmazott) –  High Point, NC2017, május 12.
Manager were very helpful and friendly. Calm environment and helpful workers. Felt like a team effort when working with the other workers and customers.
negotiable breaks
n/a
Munkahelyi kultúra
Fun place to work at just not many hours for a part time
Customer Service Specialist (Volt alkalmazott) –  Sunnyvale, CA2017, május 10.
Really fun place just you do need to get on someone's good side just to get decent hours. If your like me you will get a bit irritated after a while seeing coworker after coworker get squeezed out by management while alot of the assistant managers stay in the office even making the main manager work harder then she should becuse she is nice.
Pro érvek
Relaxed vibe and non judgmental work place
Kontra érvek
No benfits and one payed day off a year
Munkahelyi kultúra
Customer Service Specialist (Volt alkalmazott) –  Charlotte, NC2017, május 9.
The management team was very diverse. There were certain managers to contact for certain things. Overall of the managers were very efficient in what they did for the employees
Confidants
Kontra érvek
People knowing your personal issues
Munkahelyi kultúra
Customer Service Representative (Volt alkalmazott) –  Kearney, NE2017, május 1.
Met customers everyday. Put merchandise out on the floor daily. Checked customers out and took different forms of payment. Nice to see customers who come in on a regular basis.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Customer Service/Merchandiser (Volt alkalmazott) –  San Francisco, CA2017, április 26.
I really enjoyed my job here . It was one of my first full time jobs out of high school. I learned a lot and enjoyed every day. The customers were great and sad when I left!
Munkahelyi kultúra
Busy job with all sorts of cool items to look at
Customer service/ Sales associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  South Portland, ME2017, április 19.
Pricing all sorts of toys, clothes, media, and housewares! Its like shopping with your eyes without having to travel to different department stores. Not to mention the discounts!
easy going crew
Dressingroom
na
Customer Service (Volt alkalmazott) –  Belfast, ME2017, április 19.
I have nothing to say about this company or the current location work is done in because if you have nothing good to say say nothing at all.................................................
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?IgenNem 1Jelentés