Goodwill Industries-alkalmazotti értékelés erre a pozícióra: Customer Service Representative

422 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően Mind a(z) 12 807 értékelés megtekintése
no problem
Customer Service Representative (Volt alkalmazott) –  Harrisburg, PA2018, január 31.
come in set up things such as counting money to make sure my drew is correct make sure things are in or before customers start entering the store and more.
great job
Customer Service Representative/Cashier (Volt alkalmazott) –  Fayetteville, NC2018, január 30.
great job Management alway helpful
Enjoyed serving the customers, helping them with their needs,
new and diffrent items everyday.
Great hours always time off
great management
pay ok
job
Customer Service (Volt alkalmazott) –  Arcadia, FL2018, január 30.
I worked for goodwill for two years I enjoyed this job and wish I did not have to leave I worked with customers and staff and I also priced products and helped with cashiering
great place to work
Customer Service Representative (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Clarksville, IN2018, január 26.
i love my job. It provides me with amble flexibility to do the appointments I have to keep while keeping a job as well. The people are understanding of my situation.
Terrible place to work
Customer Service Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Dyer, IN2018, január 25.
Goodwill had to be the worst place I had ever worked they write you up for people not donating there change. And if you clock in a minute too early you get points. And the management accuses everyone of stealing.
Fun atmosphere
Customer Service Representative/Cashier (Volt alkalmazott) –  Cincinnati, OH2018, január 19.
Stay to yourself. Have fun while working. And always greet customers with a smile. The customers and consumers are wonderful people. And the hours you couldn't beat.
Free. Lunches
Short breaks
Munkahelyi kultúra
Short term work for paying bills but long term sucks the life out of you.
Customer Service warehouse (Volt alkalmazott) –  London, ON2018, január 13.
Good for short term training and building skills for batter paying jobs but to stressful and not worth it for long term. Co-workers were alright but managers can do a better job .
Pro érvek
learning skills if you need to get a better paying job.
Kontra érvek
Managers overwork and stress out workers profits over people
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 4NemJelentés
I Love My Job
Sales Associate (Customer Service) (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Chicago, IL2018, január 12.
Managers are awesome and understanding. very flexible hours. Pays pretty decent for college students. can work many different tasks. discounts are great .
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?IgenNem 1Jelentés
Great working as a team
Customer Service (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Los Angeles, CA2018, január 11.
Great environment have some of the best days working with people that's ready for change. Have some of the best management on the job. Goodwill is the best for serving our community and people.
Have lots of pot lucks
Kontra érvek
Have some of the best retirement plans
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?IgenNem 1Jelentés
Enjoyable Work Environment
Departmental Clerk/Receptionist & Customer Service (Volt alkalmazott) –  Muskegon, MI2018, január 11.
Worked with counselors transcribing reports, assisting with testing, compiling statistics for quarterly reports. The job was basically clerical and customer service. The most enjoyable part of the job was working with clients.
Pro érvek
Ability to work independently and be creative.
Kontra érvek
poor wage, lack of opportunities for advancement.
Ideal for college students
Customer Service Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Dover, DE2018, január 11.
I was comfortable at this job, but It's not a job that you'd advance in. It's good enough to get by, but you wouldn't want to stay for a long time. Other than that, my cop-workers were nice, and it was a relaxed environment even for the customers.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Cahier/Customer Service (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Rockford, IL2018, január 10.
After a year and some we have finally gotten the hang of our Outlet store. No longer is the pricing stressful for cashiers and management is finally on the same page. It has become a great place to work.
friendly coworkers, friendly managment
Kontra érvek
rude customers, only part time avalible
I enjoy working at Goodwill
Customer Service / Donation Express Attendant (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Orlando, FL2018, január 8.
Goodwill Is a great place to work. I enjoy going to work every day. I have been working at goodwill for almost 2 years now. I enjoy what I do. The customers are always the highlights of my day.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 1Nem 1Jelentés
Basic beginner job
Sales Associate/ Customer Service (Volt alkalmazott) –  Chandler, AZ2018, január 4.
Place was always very dirty, no guaranteed hours and very low pay. A typical day was handling cash at the register cleaning and restocking up all merchandise.
friendly environment
Customer Service (Volt alkalmazott) –  Amsterdam, NY2018, január 4.
It wasn't to bad of a job. just got a little stressful sometime when sorting clothes into their section. and everyone including other employees dont put thing where they belong. it was fun always finding new random stuff in the donation bins. sometimes pre historic stuff. but no raises over time or advancements.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Cool people to work with
DONOR SPECIALIST/ CUSTOMER SERVICE (Volt alkalmazott) –  Atlanta, GA2017, december 27.
Goodwill is a good company to work for you can grow with that company, they do provide health insurance for you and your family after you worked there for 6 months and paid time off and sick leave also. At the donor center its really laid back on some day but it can get busy during the weekends.
sometimes free breakfast
Kontra érvek
Management sometimes act like they don't care about their employees safety
No promotional opportunities.
Retail Customer Service Rep (Volt alkalmazott) –  Orlando, FL2017, december 26.
Having worked at Goodwill before, the customers were hard to help manage with adequate care. Yelling and hollering about the stores pricing and return policies. The management was good but not elaborate on communication and did not provide enough staff meetings for education on store flow. Pay rate is not sufficient for the amount of responsibilities needed to be completed.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 2NemJelentés
poor work environment
Goodwill Customer Service (Volt alkalmazott) –  Des Moines, IA2017, december 20.
It is a hard environment to work for. It's dirty they need more employees to work there. Terrible management There is nothing more to add poor reviews
Pro érvek
I like the people that worked there.
Dirty
Fast paced
Customer Service Representative (Volt alkalmazott) –  El Paso, TX2017, december 19.
Fast paced, standing on your feet 8 hrs a day. not good. Computer knowledgeable, Diversify cultures, not hard but learning experience. Fast paced makes day go by quickly. No growth
nothing
short breaks only
great company
Customer Service Representative (Volt alkalmazott) –  Charlotte, MI2017, december 16.
i loved this place my favorite job. very smooth atmosohere and alot of teamwork. management would pitch in if it goit too busy. i just enjoyed this company from top to bottom
Igényelt profil

Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?

Érdekel, hogy milyenek a munkafeltételek vagy a felvételi folyamat itt: Goodwill Industries? Közösségünk szívesen segítségedre lesz.

Kérdésem van