Goodwill Industries-alkalmazotti értékelés erre a pozícióra: Customer Service Representative

453 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően Mind a(z) 13 636 értékelés megtekintése
Ok
Customer Service Rep (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Flint, MI2018, április 15.
Good customers, nice ppl. Management slow to react and job security. I have seen hardworking people get fired because management failed to react. N
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 4NemJelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Hopeful yet sometimes difficult.
Sales Associate/Customer Service (Volt alkalmazott) –  Las Vegas, NV2018, április 14.
I was a employee with Disabilities and it was hard getting used to everything. And also very hard to understand at times. Its very hard for me to pay attention to what i am doing so i tried to stick to one thing, and that usually helps. Otherwise the job was great, i'd do it again.
3 breaks
A bit unorganized
great
Customer Service Specialist (Volt alkalmazott) –  Los Angeles, CA2018, április 11.
i looked forward to going to work, there was consistency but you were always learning new things. piau my supervisor and sandra kept you trying new things but they allowed you to develop your strengths. you have to remember customers questions are all valid. so nothing is personal, and last of all you don't realize you may be the difference between a great or bad day for someone
i enjoyed the fellowship
short breaks
fun place
Customer Service Specialist (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  San Jose, CA2018, április 7.
i didnt get typical day in good will,we learn a lott off things from good will,management they very nice to me,the culture if i say they training people from any kind violation good will try to recover them.as a cashier i didnt get hard time but few customers sure they will but cashier cant make 100% happy.more fun with customers and some knowledge from them.
no free lunch
dicounts
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 1Nem 2Jelentés
Fast paced, very busy.
Customer Service Representative (Volt alkalmazott) –  Louisville, KY2018, április 6.
Hung clothes up, tagged them, checked people out, and unloaded all the clothes that had been dropped off. The job was fast paced and very busy. The selection of clothes was great mainly because of the side of town it was located in.
Pro érvek
Great empoyees, make the work enviorment better.
My hours got cut back.
Munkahelyi kultúra
productive and amazing co workers
Sales Representative/Customer Service/stocking (Volt alkalmazott) –  Carbondale, IL2018, április 6.
daily we all had to greet everyone and sort clothes or whatever section of the store they assigned you to for the day. sometimes things would get hectic but as a team we always figured things out.
break
rude boss
Munkahelyi kultúra
minimum wage and over worked
Customer Service Representative (Volt alkalmazott) –  Phoenix, AZ2018, április 5.
The pay is low, your coworkers aren't great people, managers don't know what they're doing, and you're constantly covering shifts. There's zero benefits because they keep everyone on a "part time" basis but you'll be working full time hours.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Fast paced, fun, rewarding, and adventageous position.
Customer Service (Volt alkalmazott) –  Sacramento, CA2018, április 4.
It was a good experience in helping people. I enjoyed applying my excellent customer service skills to this position. I also enjoyed the physical work. I got into great shape!
Pro érvek
Fun, flexible working hours.
Kontra érvek
No benefits, minimum wage.
Munkahelyi kultúra
It was very positive enioment
coustomer service rep (Volt alkalmazott) –  Kentucky2018, április 3.
It was a good place to work everyone was upbeat and happy at all times there was room for advancement in the place of business . Overall a fantastic place to work
Pro érvek
Benefits
Kontra érvek
No baby changing stations
Had to get off my feet
Sales and Customer Service (Volt alkalmazott) –  Bloomington, MN2018, április 1.
I worked for Goodwill for 4 years, but finally left to find a job with less walking. Worked with many different kinds of people. Learned to do merchandising.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Very productive and had a good training program.
Customer Service Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Silverton, OR2018, március 30.
Very fast past job and never the same job daily. The people are really nice and professional. They offer good benefits as well as a 401 K program. The people they hire are very nice.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Not a descent place to work
CSR/Donation Attendant (Volt alkalmazott) –  Shreveport, LA2018, március 27.
Management is horrible, working conditions can be unbearable with having no electricity at some of the donation sites. They do not care nor appreciate their employees.
Pro érvek
Meeting new people on a daily basis.
No raises, cut hours
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 4Nem 1Jelentés
Goodwill
Customer Service Associate (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Philadelphia, PA2018, március 27.
Goodwill is a fast pace work environment with enjoyable people to work with an it also has a great managment team who are highly professional with a great future.
Pro érvek
They help pay for school
Small building
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 1NemJelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
This is a nice place to work.
Customer Service Representative (Volt alkalmazott) –  Savannah, GA2018, március 24.
Working for a company as well-known as Goodwill allowed me to experience teamwork in action. Good Will asks only that we are willing to stand up and help out. The work was challenging in so far as I had not worked on a cash register in a long while. As an older person, it helped me with coordination and physical fitness while learning to bag merchandise in a quick -paced environment.
Munkahelyi kultúra
would be better if management was kinder
Cahier/Customer Service (Volt alkalmazott) –  Seneca, SC2018, március 17.
The management there was ridiculously overbearing causing unnecessarily amounts of stress for the job. If they wee to be less pressuring about trying to mark up the prices of everything to almost idiotic highs of prices it would be a lot better.
good place to work
Customer Service Associate/housekeeping (Volt alkalmazott) –  Oakwood, GA2018, március 16.
i got my job through a job outreach program. they trained me and told everything i needed to know very clearly. after the outreach program reached its end, they hired me full time. the management was always very help and they were not afraid to get their hands dirty. they were firm but fair.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 1NemJelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Very busy and hard working always but fun very friendly.
Customer Services/Sales Clerk (Volt alkalmazott) –  Toronto, ON2018, március 13.
A typical day in Goodwill would start at 08:30 sharp.
I would have checked the schedule to find out where I have been assigned to, e.g cashier duties, grading clothing, electronic or accessories...
In cashier duties I would have first received $100.00 in change and then to help out I would start pricing up the jewelleries.
At 09:00 the shop would open and we start selling. However the nominated cashier wouldn't normally start receiving payments for the sold good until 09:30.
11:00 we would all take a 15 minutes break.
Lunch was between 13:30-14:15.
Finish at 17:00.
Munkahelyi kultúra
The company has went down hill
Customer Service/ sorter (Volt alkalmazott) –  Virginia Beach, VA2018, március 12.
The past 4 years were rocky. I loved this place I lived for this place the first 2 years I was here. The third year got rocky when managment started shifting. Staff is ungrateful of hard working employees. Slack of employees don't get in trouble but god forbid you're 2 minutes late.
Wonderful place to work
Costumer Service Representative (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Richmond va2018, március 8.
Had wonderful experince working at goodwill. Has alot of benefits and growth in the communtiy Great management . goodwill gives back to the community.
Good pay excellent benifits
Not enough employees
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?IgenNemJelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Enjoyable coworkers but overbearing management
Customer Service (Volt alkalmazott) –  San Angelo, TX2018, március 7.
Enjoyable working with coworkers until management steps in to change what is working to a different less efficient system and takes away space that others were using.
Pro érvek
coworkers; pto for full time positions
Short breaks; management
Igényelt profil

Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?

Érdekel, hogy milyenek a munkafeltételek vagy a felvételi folyamat itt: Goodwill Industries? Közösségünk szívesen segítségedre lesz.

Kérdésem van