Goodwill Industries-alkalmazotti értékelés erre a pozícióra: Customer Service Representative

466 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően Mind a(z) 14 375 értékelés megtekintése
Workplace Culture
Customer Service Representative (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Rochester, NY2018, június 25.
Goodwill is a good agency to work for! I support their mission. Goodwill does a lot for the community. The culture is friendly, and everyone knows who you are.
Pro érvek
Flexible and a friendly enviroment
Kontra érvek
overtime is limited and pay rate is not competitive with other agencies
poor
Donor Services Specialist (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Loganville, GA2018, június 25.
Back breaking work for just $8
Most of your check goes to your insurance
If you have allergies, this is not the place for you
People just do enough to get by
Munkahelyi kultúra
Production and fun at my workplace
Customer Service Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Virginia Beach, VA2018, június 20.
A typical day at the Goodwill. When I first arrive, my co workers are preparing items to sell. Bringing new racks of clothes out,tagging new items, pulling old items off of the rack and sorting textiles.
great staff
Kontra érvek
can get busy and overwhelming
Awesome place to work
Customer Service Representative (Volt alkalmazott) –  Mount Vernon, WA2018, június 11.
Great place to work, with an amazing mission. Some poor management in the past, however it is an overall GREAT place to work. Excellent and Competitive compensation, fun friendly atmosphere.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Fun work environment, horrible benefits
Customer Service (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Austin, TX2018, június 3.
The culture is great, but the benefits are ridiculous. There is a great management team but they need to take care of their employees. The whole benefit package including medical and paid time off is horrible.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 4Nem 1Jelentés
Good people
Customer Service Associate (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  La Mirada, CA2018, június 1.
It is a fun environment, Hours are flexible. It is only part time, so perfect for people who need a little extra cash. Management is very understanding with people getting sick, or have an emergency.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Training is several areas of work
Office Assistant, PR customer service (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Las Cruces, NM2018, május 30.
A training program for seniors to become acclimated back into the workforce. Training ranges from labor related to office assistant. Getting to work with others is good.
6-12 month program
10-20 hrs per week
Munkahelyi kultúra
I dont really have anything to say
Lead Customer Service Representative (Volt alkalmazott) –  Anaheim, CA2018, május 29.
this is a great company if you want to advance they are flexible with your schedule and most of the management is great to work with. i dont really care for the area its located
fun work enviroment
Kontra érvek
bad work ethics to shop at the store you work at
Stressful
Customer Service Representative (Volt alkalmazott) –  Berkeley, CA2018, május 25.
This is the worst place i ever work at i will never recommend nobody to work there they dog out. Work u hard for little pay the workers DON'T work they are very LAZY AND RUDE to each OTHER the customers stay stealing out the store and they very rude they ALWAYS complaining about any and everything.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 3Nem 1Jelentés
Friendly environment
CSA - Customer Service Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Phoenix, AZ2018, május 21.
I would start my day by clocking in. Then I would go help out at the registers until it slowed down. Once it slowed down I would hang up cloths and put out merchandise.
fun place
Customer Service (Volt alkalmazott) –  Glendale Heights, IL2018, május 17.
Of course it a thrift store so when I was working I always found things I could buy, and I met the most goofiest people while I was there. It was a lovely job but it was also my first job and I knew I was going to leave
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 1Nem 1Jelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great work environment- outstanding employees/co-workers
Customer Service Representative (Volt alkalmazott) –  Soledad, CA2018, május 16.
I was recently with Goodwill on an OWP (organizational work program) in Monterey County. I enjoyed the work and hours were great. I gained real world work experience and build on my social communication skills. I would definitely be interested in future positions and I am thankful for all the south county staff for being great co-workers and Bosses.
Pro érvek
Work experience and staying close to hime
its a job
Sales Associate/Customer Service (Volt alkalmazott) –  Lynchburg, VA2018, május 15.
dirty stinky place with unknown items coming in to process. hard work with hot and cold days. good teamwork and reliable people. good amount of days closed per year
Great
Customer Service Representative (Volt alkalmazott) –  Palmdale, CA2018, május 12.
I loved working here, it was high paced, Very friendly and out going. I loved my managers they kept me grounded and continued to make the day go by faster every day with their support.
Pro érvek
Friendship, fast pace, and motivation
Kontra érvek
A lot of hours of you don't like the job
Good Place to work
Customer Service/Receptionist (Volt alkalmazott) –  San Antonio, TX2018, május 10.
I like the easy going environment and the very professional staff in the corporate offices. I loved doing filing and data entry, answering phones. Good place to work.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Working at this company was fun experience
Sales Associate/Customer Service (Volt alkalmazott) –  Anaheim, CA2018, május 10.
I don't have a bad reciew for this job. It was a fun experience. This job was great, my co workers were always so friend and helpful. My manager was always there for me when I needed them. My work hours were great and flexible and the customers were always so great too.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Productive and cpmpetitive work place.
Customer-Service Clerk (Volt alkalmazott) –  Eatonton, GA2018, május 10.
A typical day at Goodwill would include cleaning, putting clothes on the racks, putting shoes on racks, and placing ware on the shelves.A part of cleaning would include cleaning the restrooms, vacuming the floors, and dusting the racks.
Great Company
Stocker/Customer Service (Volt alkalmazott) –  Hemet, CA2018, április 27.
Was a pleasure to work for. The people were friendly. Was a lot of work to do. I recommend working for this company. The environment was fun and was a variety to do & learn.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 2Nem 1Jelentés
okay
Customer Service Representative (Volt alkalmazott) –  Las Vegas, NV2018, április 22.
great job to start off. provides differnet work experience needed to progress and proceed in company and everyday living . great stepping stone for fresh graduates
Ok
Customer Service Rep (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Flint, MI2018, április 15.
Good customers, nice ppl. Management slow to react and job security. I have seen hardworking people get fired because management failed to react. N
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 4NemJelentés
Igényelt profil

Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?

Érdekel, hogy milyenek a munkafeltételek vagy a felvételi folyamat itt: Goodwill Industries? Közösségünk szívesen segítségedre lesz.

Kérdésem van