Goodwill Industries-alkalmazotti értékelés erre a pozícióra: Customer Service Representative

356 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően
good place to work
Customer Service Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Moultrie, GA2017, augusztus 9.
good place to work, friendly atmosphere, all co-workers and management willing to help out whenever needed

would love to work for good will again in the future
Fun workplace
Good customer service (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Neenah, WI2017, július 31.
I work part time at goodwill in Neenah. I work on the sales floor most of the time but sometimes I work in the back. On the floor I cashier and attend the fitting rooms. When I close the nights I work I also clean the store up for the next day.
positive work environment
Customer Service Assistant (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  1579 Meridian Ave., San Jose, Ca., 951252017, július 29.
- harmonious relationships with co-employees and my supervisors
-teamwork,
- happy to report to work.
-provides guidance to employees
- flexibility on my work schedule
Pro érvek
discounts, flexibility on my work schedule due to my studies
Kontra érvek
benefits
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?IgenNemJelentés
Fun Workplace
Customer service (Volt alkalmazott) –  Austin, TX2017, július 26.
The job is not the ideal job the work is endless and the pay is bad however, I never have a dull moment at work. My boss was fabulous and I loved everyone I worked with, and I was offered a supervisor position after only being there for 3 months. the hardest part of the job was when I started training for supervisor and there were a lot of people that did not like the fact that I had been there less time than them and I was offered the position so they gave me a run for my money. The most enjoyable part was the overtime.
Overtime
Staff
Munkahelyi kultúra
good job experience only if you had the right professional people.
Warehouse Sorter/Customer Service (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  New Rochelle, NY2017, július 18.
I realize that I have been the only employee that operate with structure and professionally under the time proper management and consistency, as well as handle the role very well and effectively inclusively productive. I find it is a marketable place to work only if you had the right standard ethics politically, especially on a management role. It would make a big difference and a good work place and relationship on a business perspective view not personal that creates unethical behavior. I have learned quickly how to sort and other responsibility, especially when I have it naturally as an organized person and productive enough to be very marketable for the company, Goodwill Industries.aside from standard company policies.I have been born naturally follow standard legit rules and prevent in order to keep the safety and peace in the workforce. The most enjoyable about the job is being marketable pertaining to sorting donations and other responsibilities under management such as customer service and meeting the customer satisfaction and services without neglecting the customer.

The downfall is employees are disorderly and non-customer service for neither positions and does not like to cooperate to do other tasks with no consistency and poor management, due to their unethical conduct.. Last not least, the company employees does not cooperate in recognizing good and better work recognition in order to have other opportunities within the company such as clerical and never complied with the equal measure and wages inclusively benefits. All management have been in denial of my
  több... good work ethics and performance.which is a form of discrimination among age, culture, race and marital status.According to the overall of the findings that minorities should not be approve for executive blue collar positions in general within government and private sector, especially infrastructure and preferably older with the right professional experience and mature mind without having to discriminate in my perspective view. The bonus also have not been consistent on a monthly basis for the right employee (me) that I deserve after being with the company a few years that appeared to be neglected from management and corporate staff from the effective date of hire. I started as a sales person/customer service in the beginning until I volunteer and took such responsibility pertaining to donations.  kevesebb
bonus
Kontra érvek
full time positions were not consistent, job security, affordable healthcare and to address pertaining to 401k when they employees owes me.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?IgenNem 1Jelentés
Customer Service Àssociate
Customer Service Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Smyrna, DE2017, július 18.
Daily tasks were register, cleaning changing rooms, putting up clothes, rotating clothes, organizing, setting up displays, sweeping, picking up clothes ( recovery ) that fell on the floor.
Pro érvek
Great management, fast paced, hard workers, good hours
a good reliable job
E-Business Customer Service Representative (Volt alkalmazott) –  San Diego, CA2017, július 14.
A good reliable job. I would recommend this job to a friend or family member. I worked here for many years and it provided what I needed from a job at that point of my life.
Nothing good to say.
Customer Service Representative (Volt alkalmazott) –  Manchester, NH2017, július 10.
I like the company as a customer. As a worker when I worked o was treated very poorly with bad pay. Not enough hours or flexibility. Very unorganized and not very easy to find items. The manager at the time was very power hungry and lost all their staff very quickly.
None.
Everything.
Overall bull
Sales Associate/Customer Service (Volt alkalmazott) –  Albuquerque, NM2017, július 4.
Treat the employees like , doesn't pay enough to support a flea basically in my opinion is just a company that runs off the kindness and selfless giving of others to make a profit for their management and rip off the little guy and don't force me to give a review if you don't like my answer
its a check
Kontra érvek
treats its employees like dogs
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 3NemJelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Lack of advancement for employees.
Sales Associate/Customer Service (Volt alkalmazott) –  Clarksville, TN2017, július 1.
fulltime benefits, when you do get them are good. Their point system is unrealistic. management staff are unprofessional, and poorly trained . People.
Pro érvek
benefits
Kontra érvek
poorly trained staff and managment.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Employees should be treated like family not disposable
Customer Service Representative (Volt alkalmazott) –  Hilliard, OH2017, július 1.
To many times are people over looked for someone who is faster but worse at there job. The idea behind the company is fabulous. But some people let money go to there heads and forget to treat employees like people.
Intern
Customer Service Representative (Internship) (Volt alkalmazott) –  Elmwood Park, NJ2017, június 29.
I was intern working with the Donations department and putting the Donations in its proper locations. On some days I worked in the back hanging clothes to be sorted and put out front.
Munkahelyi kultúra
good
Customer Service Representative (Volt alkalmazott) –  West Sacramento, CA2017, június 28.
i learned alot and experienced alot and would go back. I was a team player hard worker fast learner. Never over or short on drawer always on point boss was okay
Horrible
Customer Service associate/Retail clerk (Volt alkalmazott) –  Houston, TX2017, június 28.
Horrible this place claims to have a mission of changing lives through the power of work. This a total scam; there is nothing beneficial about this place. The company is a complete opportunities for people with barries
fast paced productive
Sales Associate and Customer Service (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Huntington Beach, CA2017, június 27.
productive fast paced work place where you can learn a lot of one self. great people customers as well as employees that are willing to take the time to teach.
great environment
pay and no full time
Cashier,
Customer Service (Volt alkalmazott) –  Maple Grove, MN2017, június 25.
Many Goodwill employees work on a limited or part-time basis, anywhere from 15 to 30 hours a week.Goodwill employs a lot of disabled people, so if you worked in the backroom, you got to interact with the disabled workers, as well, and I like working with people like that. So, it was kind of a plus for me; it was a bonus.
That statement makes no sence
loved working there.
Leaving the store.
Production
Customer Service Representative (Volt alkalmazott) –  Clinton, IA2017, június 23.
While working for Goodwill our jobs would change daily, from working front of the store with customers to processing incoming donations. Also cash handling, cleaning and preparing merchandise.
Very productive
Customer Service (Volt alkalmazott) –  3525 S74th Fort Smith, Ar2017, június 19.
Good work place, and environment but the manage at this time which been look was not very proffessional,
Its working its way and its a very help full organization
Non
Non
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 2NemJelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
hated it would not recomend
Customer Service (Volt alkalmazott) –  Greer, SC2017, június 17.
did not care for it they take advantaged of employees and people they are trying to help they make billions and treat employee like bottom of total pole.
no lunch
no cons
fun workplace
Customer Service Representative (Volt alkalmazott) –  Billings, MT2017, június 15.
Enjoyed customers and co-workers. Fast paced. Poor communication.
Keeping up with changes in job requirements. Every day was different. Paid holidays you had to have accumulated PTO to cover those hours.
Fun place to work
Kontra érvek
Required varying shifts. Healthcare.

Átfogó minősítés