Goodwill Industries-alkalmazotti értékelés erre a pozícióra: Customer Service Representative

424 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően Mind a(z) 12 860 értékelés megtekintése
Had to get off my feet
Sales and Customer Service (Volt alkalmazott) –  Bloomington, MN2018, április 1.
I worked for Goodwill for 4 years, but finally left to find a job with less walking. Worked with many different kinds of people. Learned to do merchandising.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 1Nem 1Jelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Very productive and had a good training program.
Customer Service Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Silverton, OR2018, március 30.
Very fast past job and never the same job daily. The people are really nice and professional. They offer good benefits as well as a 401 K program. The people they hire are very nice.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 2NemJelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Not a descent place to work
CSR/Donation Attendant (Volt alkalmazott) –  Shreveport, LA2018, március 27.
Management is horrible, working conditions can be unbearable with having no electricity at some of the donation sites. They do not care nor appreciate their employees.
Pro érvek
Meeting new people on a daily basis.
No raises, cut hours
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 3Nem 1Jelentés
Goodwill
Customer Service Associate (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Philadelphia, PA2018, március 27.
Goodwill is a fast pace work environment with enjoyable people to work with an it also has a great managment team who are highly professional with a great future.
Pro érvek
They help pay for school
Small building
Munkahelyi kultúra
This is a nice place to work.
Customer Service Representative (Volt alkalmazott) –  Savannah, GA2018, március 24.
Working for a company as well-known as Goodwill allowed me to experience teamwork in action. Good Will asks only that we are willing to stand up and help out. The work was challenging in so far as I had not worked on a cash register in a long while. As an older person, it helped me with coordination and physical fitness while learning to bag merchandise in a quick -paced environment.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?IgenNem 1Jelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
would be better if management was kinder
Cahier/Customer Service (Volt alkalmazott) –  Seneca, SC2018, március 17.
The management there was ridiculously overbearing causing unnecessarily amounts of stress for the job. If they wee to be less pressuring about trying to mark up the prices of everything to almost idiotic highs of prices it would be a lot better.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 2NemJelentés
good place to work
Customer Service Associate/housekeeping (Volt alkalmazott) –  Oakwood, GA2018, március 16.
i got my job through a job outreach program. they trained me and told everything i needed to know very clearly. after the outreach program reached its end, they hired me full time. the management was always very help and they were not afraid to get their hands dirty. they were firm but fair.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Very busy and hard working always but fun very friendly.
Customer Services/Sales Clerk (Volt alkalmazott) –  Toronto, ON2018, március 13.
A typical day in Goodwill would start at 08:30 sharp.
I would have checked the schedule to find out where I have been assigned to, e.g cashier duties, grading clothing, electronic or accessories...
In cashier duties I would have first received $100.00 in change and then to help out I would start pricing up the jewelleries.
At 09:00 the shop would open and we start selling. However the nominated cashier wouldn't normally start receiving payments for the sold good until 09:30.
11:00 we would all take a 15 minutes break.
Lunch was between 13:30-14:15.
Finish at 17:00.
Munkahelyi kultúra
The company has went down hill
Customer Service/ sorter (Volt alkalmazott) –  Virginia Beach, VA2018, március 12.
The past 4 years were rocky. I loved this place I lived for this place the first 2 years I was here. The third year got rocky when managment started shifting. Staff is ungrateful of hard working employees. Slack of employees don't get in trouble but god forbid you're 2 minutes late.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 1Nem 1Jelentés
Wonderful place to work
Costumer Service Representative (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Richmond va2018, március 8.
Had wonderful experince working at goodwill. Has alot of benefits and growth in the communtiy Great management . goodwill gives back to the community.
Good pay excellent benifits
Not enough employees
Munkahelyi kultúra
Enjoyable coworkers but overbearing management
Customer Service (Volt alkalmazott) –  San Angelo, TX2018, március 7.
Enjoyable working with coworkers until management steps in to change what is working to a different less efficient system and takes away space that others were using.
Pro érvek
coworkers; pto for full time positions
Short breaks; management
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 3NemJelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
It was a lot of hard work
Retail Services/Customer Service/Warehouse (Volt alkalmazott) –  Rock Hill, SC2018, március 6.
It had changed. It was starting to get more stressful. It was time to look for something else. I've learned how to be tough and confident. I had to do 1400 pieces everyda.
Great Starting Job!
CUSTOMER SERVICE REPRESENTATIVE (Volt alkalmazott) –  Everett, WA2018, március 5.
I love Goodwill; I shopped there before I even worked there but it really is a thrift store and corporate want these very high standards for every store that I think are unattainable. If you need a job because you need money, the possibility to advance, I'd say go for it! Being in lower management helped me get a different perspective on how being a manager at the store would have really worked. I love the diverse culture you get to work with and all the different personalities!
Pro érvek
Benefits package, people you work with, advancement available
Kontra érvek
sick time, can't advance quickly
A typical day
Stocker/Customer Service (Volt alkalmazott) –  Fresno, CA2018, február 27.
I enjoyed my time working with goodwill it was actually my first job ever I was contracted through my high school.. It was getting me ready for the real world straight out of high school.
goodwill overall
Goodwill customer service (Volt alkalmazott) –  Fontana, CA2018, február 15.
this company is a ok company to work for an the people that work for the company are good people an the workplace is good an the management is ok depending on the store
My Experience at Goodwill
Customer Service Representative (Volt alkalmazott) –  Jacksonville, FL2018, február 14.
Depending on which location you work, you will have a lot of donations at one time. I would suggest working quickly, and learning how to balance tending to the clothes and sorting out other donations. I heard that it's under new management, so that good! When I was working there at the time, I was told by some of the employees working there that other employees left because the managers had a hard time working the employees.
Tending to the donations
Difficult Management
easy work no hassle
Customer Service Representative (Volt alkalmazott) –  San Jose, CA2018, február 13.
this was community work to get a feel of how working in the clothing business was. I spent 80 hours of my time there and enjoyed the staff and the other service workers.
friendly workplace
Customer Service Assistant (Volt alkalmazott) –  Salisbury SA2018, február 11.
It's an awesome workplace to be in and good to learn new things.

It's good to meet new people and make good friends.

Been volunteering there for almost 2 months now.
sucks in hot weather
fun job
Give the best customer service (Volt alkalmazott) –  Macon, GA2018, február 6.
Good place to work cant really beat the pay not really a fan of thrifting but i managed to make top seller in the company. supervisor were cool also to me.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Hard to judge based on one location.
Customer Service Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Virginia Beach, VA2018, február 5.
Very physically demanding job. Management is not flexible at all with hours or scheduling. Unrealistic shift expectations. Horrible break policy. Mediocre pay.
Igényelt profil

Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?

Érdekel, hogy milyenek a munkafeltételek vagy a felvételi folyamat itt: Goodwill Industries? Közösségünk szívesen segítségedre lesz.

Kérdésem van