Goodwill Industries-alkalmazotti értékelés erre a pozícióra: Customer Service Representative

464 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően Mind a(z) 14 356 értékelés megtekintése
Munkahelyi kultúra
Strange place to work at
Customer Service Representative (Volt alkalmazott) –  Canoga Park, CA2018, augusztus 1.
Management thinks they are special. They can say ANYTHING and be allowed to get away with it. Sometimes swearing on sales floor and customers had complained to me about it. Call main office.
My Experience At Goodwill
Customer Service Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Muskegon, MI2018, július 31.
I liked working there I liked the people I worked with and the jobs I did. They are understanding of people with disabilities and helpful if you need help on the job.
Discounts, Understandable of peoples disabilities
Kontra érvek
Not much money, Heavy lifting and bending.
Decemt
Customer Service (Volt alkalmazott) –  Waterville, ME2018, július 31.
Overall I enjoyed my time there the pay is pretty typical for a corporate store job. Less greedy than the original goodwill company but still a very greedy company.
Fun`
Kontra érvek
Low pay for the work put in
Relaxed place to work.
Casher/Customer Service (Volt alkalmazott) –  Reno, NV2018, július 31.
Goodwill was fun place to get your life back on track, if you have had set backs due to life changing events or trying to better your life. The managers are all very understanding and considerate for the most part. Enjoyed it.
Flexable hours
No raises!
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great for someone with a disability to work at
Alberta Customer Service Representative (Volt alkalmazott) –  Edmonton, AB2018, július 30.
I have worked at goodwill for 7 years and have found it a rewarding experience in which I have been able to grow as a person. I continue to grow while I am there even though at times job growth is not there as it is a non-profit organization they en devour to help us out in whatever they can. It has been a positive experience.
Pro érvek
I find it a friendly environment to work in
Kontra érvek
Lack of Job Growth and hours can be tough to get.
Goodwill
Commercial Services Representative (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  1015 Norwood Park Blvd, Austin, TX 787532018, július 30.
I loved working for goodwill because i had a great manger and everyone was so nice and they made sure i got all of my hours. My manger was a great person because she always made sure i had all of my work hours.
work with many people
Donations/Customer service (Volt alkalmazott) –  Gorham, ME2018, július 29.
Love to work with people/customers, but inside company: Favoritism, not recognition, lock of respect advancement carrier
slavery, second degree as a human been
Work Ready
Customer Service (Volt alkalmazott) –  Columbus, OH2018, július 25.
This job was a Training position,for me to see what my daily like skill would be like for me , due to my disability.
This job helped me to improved my skills in filing, and answering the phone and how to put the right information into the computer.
Pro érvek
Learning new skills in Assisting living position
Kontra érvek
Was not able to keep this job
Loved My job at Moline Goodwill
Retail Customer Service (Volt alkalmazott) –  Moline, IL2018, július 20.
IT was really like family and a team I loved my job at goodwill if the pay were a little more or I had the oppertunity to be a Job couch or work in the center I would go back in a second.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I was a fun workplace what the staff
Warehouse and customer service representative (Volt alkalmazott) –  Los Angeles, CA2018, július 19.
Enjoyed working at Goodwill seeing how the items were donated then processed then to the floor then sold. Why worked at Goodwill I learned how to work the back room and process everything and then I also learned how to cashier and work the front customer service.
Unique stuff
Kontra érvek
Some customers try to steal and change price tags
Enjoyed the people
Customer service (Volt alkalmazott) –  Ottawa, KS2018, július 16.
Great job. like Christmas every day. Work was never the same day to day. Variety of tasks on a daily basis. Hanging, tagging, merchandising, cashier, sales floor and excepting donations were just a few of my duties.
Pro érvek
Working with the co-workers and customers
Kontra érvek
Alot of rules were followed by management and aloud a few misbehaving.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Customer Service (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Jonesboro, GA2018, július 15.
Long as you do whar you need and dont get side tracked its the best place to work goodwill has giving me so many opportunities to exercise my leader ship roles as well as exercising potential management roles
Munkahelyi kultúra
A good company to work for
Customer Service Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Anaheim, CA2018, július 12.
My time here at this company was very heart warming and an experience I'll never forget. Maintaining the store and meeting all the wonderful co workers and customers who were there daily was really a treat of it's own.
Free lunch
Horrible hours
Munkahelyi kultúra
ran cash register helped customers
Customer Service Representative (Volt alkalmazott) –  Millersburg, OH2018, július 9.
I liked working at Goodwill it was just easy enough to where I could to my job. A typical day was putting clothes onto the racks on the sales floor, clean the dressing rooms, keep floor, cleaned up, and helped customers with whatever they needed.I dont think there was a hard part of my job and the most enjoyable part was making sure the customers left with a smile.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 3NemJelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
A part time job from a part time employment
Donor Service Representative (Volt alkalmazott) –  Pennsylvania2018, július 9.
Job was interesting as you got to see what people left, was also frustrating as some persons considered thier trash as valuable, and became offended when you told them you didn't want it. Hot, dirty enviroment in the summer and cold in the winter requiring outside work and close proximity to other peoples belongings like clothes and linens and such.
The Never Ending Bin of Busywork
customer service (Volt alkalmazott) –  CA2018, július 4.
Goodwill was one of my first jobs as a teen in high school.
It was a lot of fun passing the hours cleaning and arranging and organizing all the aisles and stocking merchandise.

The entirety of the job is busywork: put out, sort, stock, clean, help out, with the occasional customer service call

The managers were really flexible with my school hours and kept the hours allowed by my issued work permit. All very professional and knew how to communicate clearly what they wanted from us and wanted to see in the store
Pro érvek
Close to home, work experience
Being hired through an agency i only got 2/3 of what i could have been making
Munkahelyi kultúra
Decent stepping stone untill mpre work is found
Customer Service Representative (Volt alkalmazott) –  Decatur, GA2018, június 30.
This job is deffeingtly for when you need work. The pay is very low. With little room for advancement okay work if have nothing else as far as work..
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 5NemJelentés
Atd
Donation Attendant/Customer Service (Volt alkalmazott) –  Colorado Springs, CO2018, június 28.
Was at the trailer donation centers where would wait for donations as well as provide a receipt for there taxes of what they donated to the industry then offered water or candy for anyone.