Goodwill Industries-alkalmazotti értékelés erre a pozícióra: Customer Service Representative

356 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően
Munkahelyi kultúra
Being involved with all customers
processor, customer service (Volt alkalmazott) –  Apopka, FL2017, szeptember 25.
A day at work being able to give help to customers was amazing! Knowing that I have an oppurtunity to make someone smile.I learned how to process items and deliver them to the front of the store. Some management was nice and reasonable. My fellow employees welcomed me, and showed me how to navigate through processing. I don't think their was a hard part to this job because it was all dealing with customers. The most enjoyable has to be showing customers that you will go out of your way for them.
customers
hours of work
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 3Nem 1Jelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great job for learning the whole process of retail
Customer Service Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Middletown, DE2017, szeptember 25.
Great Job for learning how a business works from start to finish in retail. Must have great customer service skills and be able to multi-task. Gives you the opportunity to learn about antiques and products that have value to them. Also a good way to give back to your community.
Great benefits
Kontra érvek
Management should be more mature
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 4NemJelentés
Good People to work with
Customer Service Representative (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Charlotte, NC2017, szeptember 21.
These are good people who work here, sometimes leadership gets alittle mixed up when they put money before clients but other than that its a good company
pay
Kontra érvek
little support for front line workers
Nice place to work
Customer Service Representative (Volt alkalmazott) –  Stone Mountain, GA2017, szeptember 21.
great customers, wide open sales floor, opportunity to help make a difference in the community, get a chance to be apart of the solution, make greeting announcements daily, friendly co-workers
Pro érvek
customers, merchandise, hour long lunch break, employee fund
Kontra érvek
mandatory full time, mandatory close
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 5NemJelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
it was a very busy place
Customer Service /Sales (Volt alkalmazott) –  Madison, WI2017, szeptember 18.
I worked in the donation department and i took all of the things with people came in and put them where they needed to be in the back and also i worked in the store part with putting things in the store
No thanks
Customer service/Production (Volt alkalmazott) –  Windsor, ON2017, szeptember 18.
Terrible place to work. Dirty, dusty place to work is you have any allergies. management is terrible. They only care about money. Throws away a lot of stuff unnecessarily.
terrible dirty environment
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 4NemJelentés
lots of sorting
Customer service (Volt alkalmazott) –  Oxnard, CA2017, szeptember 15.
daily sorting of bails of clothing, furniture, and any other donations that are brought in to the main warehouse. Endless sorting and dealing with customer who want items but cannot find what they're looking for.
good temporary work
too stressful
High Turnover
Customer Service Representative (Volt alkalmazott) –  Columbus, OH2017, szeptember 13.
Great place to work for a year. There is a high turnover rate due to pay and benefits. Management is not very organized and it shows in its leadership.
Nice People
Room for Advancement
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 2Nem 1Jelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great work environment, great staff
Customer Service (Volt alkalmazott) –  Warner Robins, GA2017, szeptember 13.
Answering phones, dealing with cash transactions, greeting and meeting customers needs, taking inventory, stocking clothes in the store and other items. Taking deposits, closing down store. I learned great customer service and life skills.
it was a fun experience
Customer Service Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Athens, GA2017, szeptember 13.
i would recommend working there. its a fun work environment filled with good people who care about quality and the work they do. overall their a valid option when looking for a career.
Long Breaks, Fun Environment, Great Coworkers and Management
Customers are rude
fun work
Customer Service Representative (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  El Monte, CA2017, szeptember 12.
A wonderful place to work, never a dull moment. Learned from different people in the office. Great environment. My day starts at 8am. Turn on systems for clients use of internet and job search. Answer phone, direct calls to supervisors and team members. Register new and old clients to the system to better help guide then thru there job search. Address questions from public and outside agencies regarding current employment opportunities. Match job leads to job seekers interest. Create announcements for open job positions with EDD, America's Job Center or Youth Programs.
friendly people
long drive
Consistent
Customer Service Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Sulphur Springs, TX2017, szeptember 11.
Very easy job , but it's retail and comes with the downfalls of retail jobs. You only get one weekend off a month and there is no set schedule from week to week.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 2Nem 1Jelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
I would recommend working at Goodwill.
Donations Service Representative (Volt alkalmazott) –  Robesonia, PA2017, szeptember 5.
I really believed in Goodwill's mission of providing communities with affordable goods, creating employment, and keeping things out of landfills. As a Donations Service Representative the work is Fast- Paced and Physically Challenging.
no comment
Customer Service (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Monroe, NC2017, augusztus 31.
I really don't have know what to say... I enjoy working for the Company. I have been with them for 3 years. You earn sick time per hours worked. The only negative would be working on the weekends.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 3NemJelentés
Great work setting
Assistant Manager/Customer Service (Volt alkalmazott) –  Edgewater, FL2017, augusztus 28.
I enjoyed working here we were like a small family and even the customers felt like part of the family. Very laid back and easy going as long as you do your work there is nothing to be concerned with.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great job for creative people
Customer Service Representative (Volt alkalmazott) –  Memphis, TN2017, augusztus 27.
Loved the job I worked hard. Rotated lots of merchandise. Did alot of stocking, Learned about inventory rotation, security and customer service. Loved the job
i like goodwil
customer service and stocking store shelves (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Seaside, CA2017, augusztus 23.
goodwill is a great opportunity. meet nice people along the way.working with goodwill opens doors to helping others including yourself.ive learned its okay to buy used things.at that price who will pass that up
Good place
Customer Service (Volt alkalmazott) –  Cleveland, OH2017, augusztus 15.
I was a cashier a stock it was a steady environment a good place friendly we worked as a team we got paid hourly it was a friendly and clean place it was a good experience
Friendly Workplace
Sales Associate/Customer Service (Volt alkalmazott) –  Madison, IN2017, augusztus 14.
They truly care about their employees. Schedules were wacky and constantly changing, this caused a problem in the workplace. But, Madison Goodwill is full with Managers who truly care to help and hear their employees questions and concerns.
Good Part Time Job
Customer Service and Merchandise Organization (Volt alkalmazott) –  Manteca, CA2017, augusztus 9.
This was a place to start my experiences in working for a company. The job was not very hard and most of the time I spent sorting & stocking of merchandise.

Átfogó minősítés