Goodwill Industries-alkalmazotti értékelés erre a pozícióra: Customer Service Representative

454 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően Mind a(z) 13 926 értékelés megtekintése
Wonderful managers and co-workers
CUSTOMER SERVICE (Volt alkalmazott) –  Macon,Georgia2018, szeptember 15.
A day at Goodwill was always enjoyable. You always meet new
customers. and I enjoyed talking with them. I enjoyed working
there only thing was the salary.
Meeting new people.
Kontra érvek
Salary. I felt they should pay more for the work we did.
volunteer
Customer Service (Volt alkalmazott) –  Sacramento, CA2018, szeptember 11.
Goodwill was a customer friendly job sadly I was not an employee I was a volunteer for there company but they had great staff and employees were incredibly kind
no raises
Customer Service and Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Sacramento, CA2018, szeptember 10.
No opportunity for raises unless you promote but then you havetorelocate clear across town. Mananger play favorites and they dont let you give feedback without a condesending respondse
different stuff everyday
Kontra érvek
wharehouse is hit. some goals are inpossible
co-workers
Customer Service and Retail Check (Volt alkalmazott) –  Pewaukee, WI2018, szeptember 5.
It was nice to work a different with people. Liked to meet others when they came into the store. Interacting/communicating with others was nice fun to do.
discount
no benefits
A nice place to work
Customer Service and Warehouse duties (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Rockford, IL2018, szeptember 4.
I've worked here part time, so I can't say much for their benefits as someone full time could attest to. But their hourly is great for me, and it's very relaxed here. Work is physically demanding, but it's not hard. I would recommend working here, especially if you're in school! Hours are super flexible. The people aren't dramatic, and the bosses aren't down your neck constantly. Though, I wouldn't recommend doing a bad job because of it.
Pro érvek
Relaxed, (Sort of) easy, good people
Kontra érvek
Part - time no benefits, physical
Nice
Customer Service Representative (Volt alkalmazott) –  Toronto, ON2018, szeptember 3.
Good will is the place you go to work and go home. I enjoyed working here. I did what I had to do and left afterwards. It was an ok to commute to but once you got there it was ok at times. The place was a little dusty at times but it was manageable.
Great Staff and Place
Customer Service Representative (Volt alkalmazott) –  Toronto, ON2018, augusztus 27.
I loved working there the people were great and I wish I could've stayed, but I was only there on a 1 year contract to gain skills and experience, I wish I could go back
Employee Discount
Productive and fast paced
Customer service (Volt alkalmazott) –  Baltimore, MD2018, augusztus 12.
Gives a person a chance to communicate with the community and get to know people from all cultures and back rounds. Working here has you count your blessings and encourages you to help others.
The customer interaction
Kontra érvek
The customer interaction can be depressing
Munkahelyi kultúra
Friendly and helpful place to work.
Customer Service Representative (Volt alkalmazott) –  Colonial Drive and Murdock Street Orlando fl.2018, augusztus 10.
Goodwill Industries was a fun place to work. I enjoyed helping all the customers, everyone was so friendly and laid back, no stress at all, everyone of staff was very friendly and helpful and recognizes the work and effort you do. There is no one on your back watching you work, they are very appreciative of the work you do. All around, I loved working there very much.
Pro érvek
Very friendly staff and the work was quite easy.
Kontra érvek
They don't pay enough per hour and raises are scarce.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Decent hours and good management
Customer Service Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Midlothian, VA2018, augusztus 8.
Fair conditions, open door management, sufficient breaks and lunch time, teamwork, management help as well when very busy, fast paced and busy, cross training, could work in several areas, rotated responsibilities
Pro érvek
good shifts, able to trade hours with co-workers
Kontra érvek
not clean, roof leaked onto clothing, bad ventilation system
Munkahelyi kultúra
Strange place to work at
Customer Service Representative (Volt alkalmazott) –  Canoga Park, CA2018, augusztus 1.
Management thinks they are special. They can say ANYTHING and be allowed to get away with it. Sometimes swearing on sales floor and customers had complained to me about it. Call main office.
My Experience At Goodwill
Customer Service Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Muskegon, MI2018, július 31.
I liked working there I liked the people I worked with and the jobs I did. They are understanding of people with disabilities and helpful if you need help on the job.
Discounts, Understandable of peoples disabilities
Kontra érvek
Not much money, Heavy lifting and bending.
Decemt
Customer Service (Volt alkalmazott) –  Waterville, ME2018, július 31.
Overall I enjoyed my time there the pay is pretty typical for a corporate store job. Less greedy than the original goodwill company but still a very greedy company.
Fun`
Kontra érvek
Low pay for the work put in
Relaxed place to work.
Casher/Customer Service (Volt alkalmazott) –  Reno, NV2018, július 31.
Goodwill was fun place to get your life back on track, if you have had set backs due to life changing events or trying to better your life. The managers are all very understanding and considerate for the most part. Enjoyed it.
Flexable hours
No raises!
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great for someone with a disability to work at
Alberta Customer Service Representative (Volt alkalmazott) –  Edmonton, AB2018, július 30.
I have worked at goodwill for 7 years and have found it a rewarding experience in which I have been able to grow as a person. I continue to grow while I am there even though at times job growth is not there as it is a non-profit organization they en devour to help us out in whatever they can. It has been a positive experience.
Pro érvek
I find it a friendly environment to work in
Kontra érvek
Lack of Job Growth and hours can be tough to get.
Goodwill
Commercial Services Representative (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  1015 Norwood Park Blvd, Austin, TX 787532018, július 30.
I loved working for goodwill because i had a great manger and everyone was so nice and they made sure i got all of my hours. My manger was a great person because she always made sure i had all of my work hours.
work with many people
Donations/Customer service (Volt alkalmazott) –  Gorham, ME2018, július 29.
Love to work with people/customers, but inside company: Favoritism, not recognition, lock of respect advancement carrier
slavery, second degree as a human been
Work Ready
Customer Service (Volt alkalmazott) –  Columbus, OH2018, július 25.
This job was a Training position,for me to see what my daily like skill would be like for me , due to my disability.
This job helped me to improved my skills in filing, and answering the phone and how to put the right information into the computer.
Pro érvek
Learning new skills in Assisting living position
Kontra érvek
Was not able to keep this job
Loved My job at Moline Goodwill
Retail Customer Service (Volt alkalmazott) –  Moline, IL2018, július 20.
IT was really like family and a team I loved my job at goodwill if the pay were a little more or I had the oppertunity to be a Job couch or work in the center I would go back in a second.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I was a fun workplace what the staff
Warehouse and customer service representative (Volt alkalmazott) –  Los Angeles, CA2018, július 19.
Enjoyed working at Goodwill seeing how the items were donated then processed then to the floor then sold. Why worked at Goodwill I learned how to work the back room and process everything and then I also learned how to cashier and work the front customer service.
Unique stuff
Kontra érvek
Some customers try to steal and change price tags
Igényelt profil

Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?

Érdekel, hogy milyenek a munkafeltételek vagy a felvételi folyamat itt: Goodwill Industries? Közösségünk szívesen segítségedre lesz.

Kérdésem van