Goodwill Industries-alkalmazotti értékelés erre a pozícióra: Customer Service Representative

381 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően
goodwill overall
Goodwill customer service (Volt alkalmazott) –  Fontana, CA2018, február 15.
this company is a ok company to work for an the people that work for the company are good people an the workplace is good an the management is ok depending on the store
My Experience at Goodwill
Customer Service Representative (Volt alkalmazott) –  Jacksonville, FL2018, február 14.
Depending on which location you work, you will have a lot of donations at one time. I would suggest working quickly, and learning how to balance tending to the clothes and sorting out other donations. I heard that it's under new management, so that good! When I was working there at the time, I was told by some of the employees working there that other employees left because the managers had a hard time working the employees.
Tending to the donations
Difficult Management
easy work no hassle
Customer Service Representative (Volt alkalmazott) –  San Jose, CA2018, február 13.
this was community work to get a feel of how working in the clothing business was. I spent 80 hours of my time there and enjoyed the staff and the other service workers.
friendly workplace
Customer Service Assistant (Volt alkalmazott) –  Salisbury SA2018, február 11.
It's an awesome workplace to be in and good to learn new things.

It's good to meet new people and make good friends.

Been volunteering there for almost 2 months now.
sucks in hot weather
fun job
Give the best customer service (Volt alkalmazott) –  Macon, GA2018, február 6.
Good place to work cant really beat the pay not really a fan of thrifting but i managed to make top seller in the company. supervisor were cool also to me.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Hard to judge based on one location.
Customer Service Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Virginia Beach, VA2018, február 5.
Very physically demanding job. Management is not flexible at all with hours or scheduling. Unrealistic shift expectations. Horrible break policy. Mediocre pay.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great place to start for gaining job skills
CSR/Insurance verifyer (Volt alkalmazott) –  Boise, ID2018, február 5.
Jobs were temporary overall but helped to transition into another work environment they were good about matching up people with available jobs. Wish they had more temp to hire jobs that would make a better
Pro érvek
Ability to try other jobs than you ordinarily would.
Most jobs are temporary.
Fast pace work
Customer Service Representative (Volt alkalmazott) –  Woodstock, GA2018, február 3.
Worked in different departments for Goodwill from Vocational Rehab. I've worked in donations, helping customers with purchase, pulling clothing off of floor to be sent to salvation, and last the employment center as a receptionist and customer service person.
You work together
No cons
no problem
Customer Service Representative (Volt alkalmazott) –  Harrisburg, PA2018, január 31.
come in set up things such as counting money to make sure my drew is correct make sure things are in or before customers start entering the store and more.
great job
Customer Service Representative/Cashier (Volt alkalmazott) –  Fayetteville, NC2018, január 30.
great job Management alway helpful
Enjoyed serving the customers, helping them with their needs,
new and diffrent items everyday.
Great hours always time off
great management
pay ok
job
Customer Service (Volt alkalmazott) –  Arcadia, FL2018, január 30.
I worked for goodwill for two years I enjoyed this job and wish I did not have to leave I worked with customers and staff and I also priced products and helped with cashiering
great place to work
Customer Service Representative (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Clarksville, IN2018, január 26.
i love my job. It provides me with amble flexibility to do the appointments I have to keep while keeping a job as well. The people are understanding of my situation.
Terrible place to work
Customer Service Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Dyer, IN2018, január 25.
Goodwill had to be the worst place I had ever worked they write you up for people not donating there change. And if you clock in a minute too early you get points. And the management accuses everyone of stealing.
Fun atmosphere
Customer Service Representative/Cashier (Volt alkalmazott) –  Cincinnati, OH2018, január 19.
Stay to yourself. Have fun while working. And always greet customers with a smile. The customers and consumers are wonderful people. And the hours you couldn't beat.
Free. Lunches
Short breaks
Munkahelyi kultúra
Short term work for paying bills but long term sucks the life out of you.
Customer Service warehouse (Volt alkalmazott) –  London, ON2018, január 13.
Good for short term training and building skills for batter paying jobs but to stressful and not worth it for long term. Co-workers were alright but managers can do a better job .
Pro érvek
learning skills if you need to get a better paying job.
Kontra érvek
Managers overwork and stress out workers profits over people
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 3NemJelentés
I Love My Job
Sales Associate (Customer Service) (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Chicago, IL2018, január 12.
Managers are awesome and understanding. very flexible hours. Pays pretty decent for college students. can work many different tasks. discounts are great .
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?IgenNem 1Jelentés
Great working as a team
Customer Service (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Los Angeles, CA2018, január 11.
Great environment have some of the best days working with people that's ready for change. Have some of the best management on the job. Goodwill is the best for serving our community and people.
Have lots of pot lucks
Kontra érvek
Have some of the best retirement plans
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?IgenNem 1Jelentés
Ideal for college students
Customer Service Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Dover, DE2018, január 11.
I was comfortable at this job, but It's not a job that you'd advance in. It's good enough to get by, but you wouldn't want to stay for a long time. Other than that, my cop-workers were nice, and it was a relaxed environment even for the customers.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Cahier/Customer Service (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Rockford, IL2018, január 10.
After a year and some we have finally gotten the hang of our Outlet store. No longer is the pricing stressful for cashiers and management is finally on the same page. It has become a great place to work.
friendly coworkers, friendly managment
Kontra érvek
rude customers, only part time avalible
I enjoy working at Goodwill
Customer Service / Donation Express Attendant (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Orlando, FL2018, január 8.
Goodwill Is a great place to work. I enjoy going to work every day. I have been working at goodwill for almost 2 years now. I enjoy what I do. The customers are always the highlights of my day.

Átfogó minősítés