Goodwill Industries-alkalmazotti értékelés erre a pozícióra: Customer Service Representative

424 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően Mind a(z) 12 866 értékelés megtekintése
Stressful
Customer Service Representative (Volt alkalmazott) –  Berkeley, CA2018, május 25.
This is the worst place i ever work at i will never recommend nobody to work there they dog out. Work u hard for little pay the workers DON'T work they are very LAZY AND RUDE to each OTHER the customers stay stealing out the store and they very rude they ALWAYS complaining about any and everything.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?IgenNemJelentés
Friendly environment
CSA - Customer Service Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Phoenix, AZ2018, május 21.
I would start my day by clocking in. Then I would go help out at the registers until it slowed down. Once it slowed down I would hang up cloths and put out merchandise.
fun place
Customer Service (Volt alkalmazott) –  Glendale Heights, IL2018, május 17.
Of course it a thrift store so when I was working I always found things I could buy, and I met the most goofiest people while I was there. It was a lovely job but it was also my first job and I knew I was going to leave
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great work environment- outstanding employees/co-workers
Customer Service Representative (Volt alkalmazott) –  Soledad, CA2018, május 16.
I was recently with Goodwill on an OWP (organizational work program) in Monterey County. I enjoyed the work and hours were great. I gained real world work experience and build on my social communication skills. I would definitely be interested in future positions and I am thankful for all the south county staff for being great co-workers and Bosses.
Pro érvek
Work experience and staying close to hime
its a job
Sales Associate/Customer Service (Volt alkalmazott) –  Lynchburg, VA2018, május 15.
dirty stinky place with unknown items coming in to process. hard work with hot and cold days. good teamwork and reliable people. good amount of days closed per year
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 2NemJelentés
Great
Customer Service Representative (Volt alkalmazott) –  Palmdale, CA2018, május 12.
I loved working here, it was high paced, Very friendly and out going. I loved my managers they kept me grounded and continued to make the day go by faster every day with their support.
Pro érvek
Friendship, fast pace, and motivation
Kontra érvek
A lot of hours of you don't like the job
Good Place to work
Customer Service/Receptionist (Volt alkalmazott) –  San Antonio, TX2018, május 10.
I like the easy going environment and the very professional staff in the corporate offices. I loved doing filing and data entry, answering phones. Good place to work.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Working at this company was fun experience
Sales Associate/Customer Service (Volt alkalmazott) –  Anaheim, CA2018, május 10.
I don't have a bad reciew for this job. It was a fun experience. This job was great, my co workers were always so friend and helpful. My manager was always there for me when I needed them. My work hours were great and flexible and the customers were always so great too.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Productive and cpmpetitive work place.
Customer-Service Clerk (Volt alkalmazott) –  Eatonton, GA2018, május 10.
A typical day at Goodwill would include cleaning, putting clothes on the racks, putting shoes on racks, and placing ware on the shelves.A part of cleaning would include cleaning the restrooms, vacuming the floors, and dusting the racks.
Great Company
Stocker/Customer Service (Volt alkalmazott) –  Hemet, CA2018, április 27.
Was a pleasure to work for. The people were friendly. Was a lot of work to do. I recommend working for this company. The environment was fun and was a variety to do & learn.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 1Nem 1Jelentés
okay
Customer Service Representative (Volt alkalmazott) –  Las Vegas, NV2018, április 22.
great job to start off. provides differnet work experience needed to progress and proceed in company and everyday living . great stepping stone for fresh graduates
Ok
Customer Service Rep (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Flint, MI2018, április 15.
Good customers, nice ppl. Management slow to react and job security. I have seen hardworking people get fired because management failed to react. N
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 3NemJelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Hopeful yet sometimes difficult.
Sales Associate/Customer Service (Volt alkalmazott) –  Las Vegas, NV2018, április 14.
I was a employee with Disabilities and it was hard getting used to everything. And also very hard to understand at times. Its very hard for me to pay attention to what i am doing so i tried to stick to one thing, and that usually helps. Otherwise the job was great, i'd do it again.
3 breaks
A bit unorganized
great
Customer Service Specialist (Volt alkalmazott) –  Los Angeles, CA2018, április 11.
i looked forward to going to work, there was consistency but you were always learning new things. piau my supervisor and sandra kept you trying new things but they allowed you to develop your strengths. you have to remember customers questions are all valid. so nothing is personal, and last of all you don't realize you may be the difference between a great or bad day for someone
i enjoyed the fellowship
short breaks
fun place
Customer Service Specialist (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  San Jose, CA2018, április 7.
i didnt get typical day in good will,we learn a lott off things from good will,management they very nice to me,the culture if i say they training people from any kind violation good will try to recover them.as a cashier i didnt get hard time but few customers sure they will but cashier cant make 100% happy.more fun with customers and some knowledge from them.
no free lunch
dicounts
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?IgenNem 2Jelentés
Fast paced, very busy.
Customer Service Representative (Volt alkalmazott) –  Louisville, KY2018, április 6.
Hung clothes up, tagged them, checked people out, and unloaded all the clothes that had been dropped off. The job was fast paced and very busy. The selection of clothes was great mainly because of the side of town it was located in.
Pro érvek
Great empoyees, make the work enviorment better.
My hours got cut back.
Munkahelyi kultúra
productive and amazing co workers
Sales Representative/Customer Service/stocking (Volt alkalmazott) –  Carbondale, IL2018, április 6.
daily we all had to greet everyone and sort clothes or whatever section of the store they assigned you to for the day. sometimes things would get hectic but as a team we always figured things out.
break
rude boss
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?IgenNem 1Jelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
minimum wage and over worked
Customer Service Representative (Volt alkalmazott) –  Phoenix, AZ2018, április 5.
The pay is low, your coworkers aren't great people, managers don't know what they're doing, and you're constantly covering shifts. There's zero benefits because they keep everyone on a "part time" basis but you'll be working full time hours.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Fast paced, fun, rewarding, and adventageous position.
Customer Service (Volt alkalmazott) –  Sacramento, CA2018, április 4.
It was a good experience in helping people. I enjoyed applying my excellent customer service skills to this position. I also enjoyed the physical work. I got into great shape!
Pro érvek
Fun, flexible working hours.
Kontra érvek
No benefits, minimum wage.
Munkahelyi kultúra
It was very positive enioment
coustomer service rep (Volt alkalmazott) –  Kentucky2018, április 3.
It was a good place to work everyone was upbeat and happy at all times there was room for advancement in the place of business . Overall a fantastic place to work
Pro érvek
Benefits
Kontra érvek
No baby changing stations
Igényelt profil

Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?

Érdekel, hogy milyenek a munkafeltételek vagy a felvételi folyamat itt: Goodwill Industries? Közösségünk szívesen segítségedre lesz.

Kérdésem van