Goodwill Industries-alkalmazotti értékelés erre a pozícióra: Cashier

623 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően
Munkahelyi kultúra
Best place for a first job
Cashier (Volt alkalmazott) –  Gilbert, AZ2017, július 15.
I began working at a Goodwill at the grand opening. Busy on certain dates, but a simple job that anyone could do. The smell and dust does get worse over time, but that cannot be helped. Overall not a bad experience. However, closing at night is tedious and unpleasant.
Pro érvek
Plenty of breaks, free food on occasion
Kontra érvek
Bad if you have breathing problems or allergies to dander, closing the store takes hours
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?IgenNem 1Jelentés
Great first job
Cashier (Volt alkalmazott) –  Brookfield, WI2017, július 11.
I really enjoyed working at goodwill. i never felt over worked but there wasn't a time where I wasn't busy. There's a lot of room for advancement. I was hired as a cashier but also started pricing softlines (clothes). Over all I would recommend someone to apply because they're a great company.
Pro érvek
enforced break schedule, room for advancement/moving up, nice managers
Kontra érvek
managers aren't always on the same page, some rules aren't enforced enough
Munkahelyi kultúra
Provided valuable experience and a comfortable work environment
Retail Associate/Cashier (Volt alkalmazott) –  Glendale, AZ2017, július 11.
Learned how to approach and assist customers, operate a cash register, while completing goals within a team.
The average work day required that I interact with the customer when checking them out, maintaining a clean work environment, and reporting to my managers regarding any section of the store I maintained and problems I noticed within the store. The most enjoyable part of the job was getting to know my coworkers.
Friendly staff
Inconsistent with certain sales
Nice Starter Job
Drive-thru Ambassador (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Mishawaka, IN2017, július 7.
Goodwill Industries is a good place to get back into the workforce if you havent worked in some time. Decent management. Not much else to rave about. The good thing is the profits do provide job training which is a good thing.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 3Nem 1Jelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Cashier (Volt alkalmazott) –  New Lenox, IL2017, július 6.
GoodWill was a great place to work. Everyone is nice, and always willing to help you out when in need. The management seemed like they needed more help always, and always seemed to be swamped. The hardest part of the job was probably the language barrier between me and the customers. I did not speak Spanish, and the majority of the customers were Spanish speaking.
Nice people. Friendly customers
short breaks. language barrier
Munkahelyi kultúra
Cashier/Pricing (Volt alkalmazott) –  North Port, FL2017, július 5.
I wouldn't work here again they didn't give me matenity leave they card more about there business then there employees people that work there care more to talk to each other then actually working
great place to work!
Cashier (Volt alkalmazott) –  Phoenix, AZ2017, július 1.
This was my first job and i loved it! Coming to work for extra shifts was no problem!! the people and organization treated me great! if i could i would definetly go back and work for them!!
Pro érvek
The general experience was great
nothing
Good job
Cashier (Volt alkalmazott) –  Kernersville, NC2017, június 30.
I missed a meeting that was mandatory and they let me go. I would work for them again if they would have me. I learned a lot from them. The job was hard but I like the customer service part.
Stressful
Cashier, Pricing Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Waukesha, WI2017, június 29.
A typical day in goodwill production is very stressful and unorganized. There is very little communication between the managers which causes issues especially in the production setting of the company. The donations are dirty and dusty and makes the place very unsanitary.
Pro érvek
Breaks and/or lunches every two hours
Unsanitary
Easy work
Cashier (Volt alkalmazott) –  Thornton, CO2017, június 29.
Working at a Goodwill is an easy job for the people working in the front. The computers are easy to use and it is a very repetitive job. Although minimum wage is a pretty low pay for a company that only gains money.
Kontra érvek
Short breaks, management could be better
Munkahelyi kultúra
Very good company to work for.
Cashier (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  King, NC2017, június 29.
Always something to do to keep you busy and I like knowing that I work for a company that is making a difference. Also working in a small store like I do really lets you get to know your custumers and build a relationship and I like that.
A fun place to work at
Cashier/hanger (Volt alkalmazott) –  Atlanta, GA and Warner Robins Ga2017, június 27.
I Hung the clothes at the goodwill in Warner Robins
I also ran the clothes on the floor at the good will in Atlanta
Shoes- cleaning the shoes and also putting them on the sales floor and the miscellaneous at the goodwill in Warner Robins
Kept my area clean and 5s ready at all times
Greeted the customers with a smile and helped as needed
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?IgenNem 1Jelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
A fun and most relaxing place to work.
Drive Thru (Volt alkalmazott) –  Valparaiso, IN2017, június 27.
A typical day at work dealt with constantly bringing in new donations from people within the region, setting prices on the sellable donations and making sure they got on the floor ASAP. I learned how to think for myself and put that to use with setting my own prices on the things we sold. The hardest part of the job was when everyone decided to donate their stuff at the same time. The most enjoyable part was everything.
mostly everything
Kontra érvek
the safety hazard that is the backroom when the entire city decides to donate that day
always busy
Cashier (Volt alkalmazott) –  Harlem, NY2017, június 26.
Very busy, management team very unprofessional and disrespectful. doesn't respect employees or customers. They do provide a lot of outside help for employees.They provide financial assistance, education opportunities. Oh, you also get a birthday card from the CEO
Earning experience, discounts.
short breaks
Munkahelyi kultúra
Fun, productive and very fast pace !
CASHIER (Volt alkalmazott) –  Houston, TX2017, június 25.
I get to utilize my professional talents in an atmosphere that challenges me intellectually and helps the community at-large. At the end of the day, I leave work feeling fulfilled; like I made a real impact on the community.
Not Good Hours
Cashier (Volt alkalmazott) –  Thousand Oaks, CA2017, június 23.
Take advantage of employees by changing schedules often at very inconvenient times. They may scheduale to close and then the next day you have to open. Also, you never can work full time.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 4Nem 1Jelentés
Fast paced
Cashier (Volt alkalmazott) –  Oklahoma City, OK2017, június 22.
I really liked working at Goodwill, you never knew what things you were going to see get donated. The managers were really nice, and everyone got along together most of the time.
discount
Kontra érvek
not getting the hours you need
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 2NemJelentés
Busy and productive workplace
Cashier (Volt alkalmazott) –  Camarillo, CA2017, június 20.
I was always busy. I enjoyed not having any down time. The managers always knew what needed to be done in the time it needed to be done. I was always clear on my duties.
stable schedule
uniform not provided
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 2NemJelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Good and fun company to work for.
Cashier (Volt alkalmazott) –  Cadillac, MI2017, június 20.
Cashier, Put clothes on racks for sale. Rearrange the book and hard goods section. Help customers as needed. Got to know customers, they're were a lot of regulars that came in.
Pro érvek
Fun company to work for.
Kontra érvek
Too many management in charge at once.
Munkahelyi kultúra
P/T Cashier (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Lakeville, MN2017, június 17.
I enjoy working at Goodwill. Everyone is friendly and the managers are very good about thanking you for your help and hard work.
I have a full-time job and they are very good about working with me for hours and evenings I can work.

What I don't like is the fact that, because of (in part) customers' abuse of the discount, it was discontinued.
Friendly