Goodwill Industries-alkalmazotti értékelés erre a pozícióra: Cashier

767 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően Mind a(z) 13 333 értékelés megtekintése
Rendezés:: Hasznosság | Értékelés | Dátum
Munkahelyi kultúra
Easy job, disrespectful management.
Cashier (Volt alkalmazott) –  Glendale, AZ2018, február 25.
I started off loving my job at Goodwill. The managers were very respectful and easy going at first. My coworkers were all friendly, and the job itself was rather simple. This is until all but one manager was replaced. The new management was horrible and had me closing every day I worked and gave me more hours than I requested (I can only work a certain amount of hours as I have school in the mornings). The final straw for me was hearing one of the new managers use vulgar terms to refer to a disabled worker. Overall Goodwill needs to have better communication and understanding between management and workers.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 3NemJelentés
Gets the Job Done
Cashier (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Portland, OR2018, február 24.
The environment is pretty typical for a retail thrift store. Not too hard to accomplish tasks, and everyone in the store is pleasant for the most part.

The communication in the store could be better. If you have a question about something you have to ask it or it will never be addressed.
Pro érvek
Employee Discount off all merchandise in store
Communication between staff
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 1Nem 1Jelentés
Friendly work place
Cashier (Volt alkalmazott) –  Charleston, SC2018, február 22.
Very friendly environment to work in.Everyone is well mannered and nice. If you don’t like people this would not be the best job for you. Customer service skills is a must
An average retail job
Cashier (Volt alkalmazott) –  Webster, TX2018, február 21.
The management when I had worked at Goodwill Houston was very poor and unorganized. Most of the managers did not communicate with each other and they were always having disagreements. Actually working as a cashier was not all that bad. Any 'bad' customers we had were pretty easy to settle down and correct their problem. At the beginning of the shift I would recount my drawer with a manager either in the office or at the register depending on the shift, and then I would proceed to check customers out and clean the front while also tidying up the clothes that I could walk to. At the end of the shift, I would log out of the computer and collect my drawer and take it to the office to be counted with a manager. I would have to count and collect data about the new goods which included sunglasses and earrings. I would also be in charge of the jewelry and just about everything at the front of the store. I got two paid 15 minute breaks and one 30 minute lunch break, only one of the 15 minute breaks was mandatory and sometimes you did not get that second break. I was trying to move up in the company and become a Pricer, which is pricing all the items that are not clothing that come in, which is a price increase and no matter how many times I requested to be moved up, they never moved me up and I was well qualified for the job.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?IgenNem 1Jelentés
Good environment.
Cashier (Volt alkalmazott) –  Floyds Knobs, IN2018, február 19.
Mostly ran register, put away new product and kept main floor cleaned up. Management is great and lots of teamwork, decent work environment. Most days are enjoyable.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 4Nem 1Jelentés
Okay i guess
Cashier (Volt alkalmazott) –  Brookfield, WI2018, február 18.
it was a good place to work when i first started, they always have something for you to be doing so you wont get bored, pretty easy place to work, just putting clothes and items away, checking people out and then cleaning the store. pretty easy
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 5NemJelentés
Good company
Cashier (Volt alkalmazott) –  Chatsworth Georgia2018, február 17.
There was a lot that they done they help families get medical equipment and furniture for their houses if someone came in and needed clothes they would help them get some clothes they have fair prices and honest workers I would love to work for Goodwill again in the future but be farther up in the company so that I could help more people
It was a job
Cashier (Volt alkalmazott) –  Greenville, SC2018, február 17.
Horrible company to work for.Low pay means high turnover.It was just a job to me, nothing more.It is a female dominated work culture which puts men on the receiving end of discrimination.It was a job and nothing more.
Met interesting people
pay and advancement
ok place to work
Cashier (Volt alkalmazott) –  Arlington Heights, IL2018, február 16.
enjoyed working with people and supported the company mission
most of my co workers were pleasant and the work was fairly easy
management was supportive
Munkahelyi kultúra
Fast paced work, decent pay
Cashier/Book Attendant (Volt alkalmazott) –  St. Peters, MO2018, február 13.
This was a fast paced, ever changing work environment with a dedicated and goal driven team. The work done here is not only a benefit to the community but gives employees unique work experiences to prepare them for future careers.
Pro érvek
Occasional monthly bonuses, lots of overtime offered, occasional company outings
Munkahelyi kultúra
Good job for entry level work or work experience.
Cashier (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Spring Hill, FL2018, február 13.
Goodwill is a good job for people wanting to get a feel for work or for working a relatively simple part-time/full-time job. I had a good experience working there, but felt I was ready to move on. Full-time workers do get benefits, but I only worked part-time. Not a lot of opportunity for promotions, only the ability to move up to a higher level position, but in my opinion they don't pay enough for the work required.
Munkahelyi kultúra
i loved it and wanted to make it a a carreer.
Cashier (Volt alkalmazott) –  Rogers, AR2018, február 13.
I wanted to be a company person and get promoted. I recommend it to all who want it. i would be there is this computer didn't take so much time and you have to do it to get a job anymore.
Pro érvek
free lunch, free fun, exercise
Kontra érvek
hated the bad stuff that anyone would.
fun work enviroment
Cashier (Volt alkalmazott) –  Pittsburgh, PA2018, február 11.
I enjoyed working at goodwill. It was very relaxed and the people that came in to shop were great. You get to meet a lot of different cultures and it was exciting to learn their backround. I havent worked there in over a year and I still call my manager to check in and see how everyone is doing. He said I still have customers come in asking about me. Management was great and the work atmosphere was great. After only a couple of months of working there I had a set schedule 9-5 and was head cashier. I trained new hires and ran the front of the store. I really enjoyed my time there.
Pro érvek
flexible hours. great people. relaxed atmosphere.
low pay.
plenty of opportunity
Cashier/Recyling (Volt alkalmazott) –  Austin, TX2018, február 8.
Plenty of variety in positions. Plenty of room for advancemnt. Many programs offered to assist employees to ensure success in a career or education. Great place to start.
programs, pay, diversity
Kontra érvek
working in a warehouse can get very hot and very cold but if you can deal with that then youre good
Fun work place
Cashier (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Charlotte, NC2018, február 6.
A typicall day for me as a cashier would be to hang racks within 15 mins, clean fitting rooms and sales floor, hand cash, provide excellent customer service
Pro érvek
benefits
Kontra érvek
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 2Nem 1Jelentés
Working at goodwill
Cashier (Volt alkalmazott) –  Laurens, SC2018, február 5.
Goodwill consist of plenty of bending down, picking up clothes and hanging clothes. You pull different tags each week to hang in the clearance section. workplace culture and atmosphere was pretty laid back. Hardest part was learning what button to press for different clothes. Enjoyable part was knowing the customers.
Family day, Bonuses, Benefits
Cashier
Cashier (Volt alkalmazott) –  Texas City, TX2018, január 31.
It is a flexible job for anyone, so I would highly recommend to entry level employees to start somewhere. I loved working at Goodwill Select stores within my area (where I lived).
Fun workplace with Caring Managers
CASHIER (Volt alkalmazott) –  Hudson, WI2018, január 31.
The day at work was usually very slow but my coworkers kept my spirits up. You'll probably hear the same songs on the radio over the speakers over and over again. Management was very kind when I reported back pain and allowed me immediate accommodations. The workplace culture was a bit like high school but it was fine. The most difficult part of the job was people with bad attitudes behind and in front of the counter. I loved my job and the amazing people that were always there for me. It was like a family away from home.
It’s a decent job.
Cashier (Volt alkalmazott) –  Springdale, AR2018, január 31.
I don’t think the job paid well compared to the required job duties. There was a lot of work for such little pay. Other than that, I did enjoy the people and environment.
Great environment
Not enough pay
enjoyableplace to work
Cashier (Volt alkalmazott) –  Lima, OH2018, január 28.
goodwill was a rewarding job. I loved to talk to the customers and go through the stuff people would donate. The hours were good also got off early enough to still spend time with the family.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 1Nem 1Jelentés
Igényelt profil

Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?

Érdekel, hogy milyenek a munkafeltételek vagy a felvételi folyamat itt: Goodwill Industries? Közösségünk szívesen segítségedre lesz.

Kérdésem van