Goodwill Industries-alkalmazotti értékelés erre a pozícióra: Cashier

832 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően Mind a(z) 14 104 értékelés megtekintése
Rendezés:: Hasznosság | Értékelés | Dátum
its a good started job
Cashier (Volt alkalmazott) –  Wichita, KS2018, június 16.
You couldnt go past 24 hours a week which made paying bills a little tight
you got to learn how the real world works
you had to do a lot for only being one person on the floor and having to keep watch for the floor but it was a good experience to be able learn a work ethic.
Goodwill Opportunity Campus
Cashier (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Charlotte, NC2018, június 12.
Goodwill is a place to start, if you are trying to build any type of skills, and offer training classes. it also helps you find jobs and help with resumes. Goodwill is growing business where you can find a career.
Terrible
Drive thru ambassador (Volt alkalmazott) –  Granger, IN2018, június 12.
Didn’t get paid enough to move all the heavy garbage and junk people brought us that eventually made its way to the garbage compactor. Management was okay except on a few personal occasions.
Weekly pay
Kontra érvek
Terrible wage for hard work
Review
Cashier (Volt alkalmazott) –  Lafayette, CO2018, június 10.
Non stop shelving of donation items sorted by style, size, sex, and department.
Straighten fitting rooms throughout shift. Straighten shelves of household goods, shoes, nic nac's, etc.
Pro érvek
lockers available. bring own lock.
on your feet
good job
Store Cashier (Volt alkalmazott) –  Palmdale, CA2018, június 10.
for someone who is willing to give customer service a try or just a high school student trying to make extra money, this would be a good place to start.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Never know what was going to happen from day to day, so much fun
Cashier (Volt alkalmazott) –  Kahului, HI2018, június 10.
Always smiling, laughing, meet all kinds of people, learn something knew everyday, always have things to do, easy to talk with customers and co- workers, just an easy place to work at.
Munkahelyi kultúra
not excellent enough for any pay increase
Cashier (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Ocean Springs, MS2018, június 6.
The store i work has good team. End of day shift responsibilities would include straighten clothes and shoe racks, straighten shelves (finding stuff thrown across the store), tending to the dressing room and cleaning the glass daily.
*hardest thing is 8.50/hour isn't enough to do everything expected of a cashier/clerk.
*fave thing customers and communicating to the Hispanic families.
Pro érvek
hour lunches, lenient on schedule needs, support from one manager
Kontra érvek
lack of advancement, lack of potential for growth, stagnant pay.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Cashier (Volt alkalmazott) –  Midwest City, OK2018, május 28.
With Goodwill it is fast-pace but it can have it slow days. Goodwill managers will train someone for everything or move them around to find their perfect place to work. Goodwill will make sure people that leave are still very trainable for their nest goal in life.
clean, managed
lost/stolen items or food
Horrible
Cashier (Volt alkalmazott) –  Canton, OH2018, május 28.
Over worked with little encouragement and praise of any kind. Employees change out every couple of months, my management was clueless and unhelpful. So many things to put away while also being told to balance cashering. Customers were overly harsh and rude making the job more difficult
The job
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 2Nem 1Jelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Its a good first job option
Cashier (Volt alkalmazott) –  Winter Garden, FL2018, május 26.
The managers were awesome, and a lot of the employees are awesome people. It's a little stressful with the customers being demanding. and some employees just occupy space, like you might find in any given work place but the people who work work hard, and you are often praised accordingly. It's a great environment for gaining confidence and personal growth. Its very rewarding as you feel you are making a genuine positive impact in peoples lives.The pay was far less than I liked but in fairness Goodwill is a business built on helping the community and that money has to come from somewhere.All in all I enjoyed it and for anyone who hasn't had a job before I think it's an excellent starting place.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Didn't like the hours and very little job trainingNot accessible to transportation
Cashier (Volt alkalmazott) –  North Versailles, PA2018, május 25.
I worked at Goodwill for a brief period of time. I didn't have dependable transportation and I didn't like the hours I was scheduled.

Managers were not professional.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 1Nem 2Jelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Overall it was a good job.
Mn- Cashier (Volt alkalmazott) –  Rogers, MN2018, május 23.
For me it was a good first job for me and what i got to experience and work with other people. At times working at goodwill it was stressful for me because they kept telling me that I was doing the task wrong and I would get upset.
Pro érvek
Get to go anywhere for lunch
the breaks
Goodwill
Cashier (Volt alkalmazott) –  Staunton, VA2018, május 20.
The staff at Goodwill a very helpful and knowledgeable about training and assisting people on how to manage and run the store correctly and the staff there is very nice
You get to 10 minute breaks in a 30 minute break
Customers sometimes
Munkahelyi kultúra
productive and fun place to work
Cashier (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Eau Claire, WI2018, május 16.
The enjoyable part of the job is who i work with.. A typical day is busy. i enjoy the customers that come in. The hardest part of the job is having different tasks from different people.
discounts
Munkahelyi kultúra
fun place to work , but needs more professionalism
Senior Casher (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  San Diego, CA2018, május 15.
Good place to work, customer service is great; but they need just to work on certain problems to give solutions in a good time , the right time and the right place to aavoid bad conseqquences.
na
na
Just a place to work
CASHIER (Volt alkalmazott) –  Bryan, TX2018, május 15.
Goodwill is not a place i would refer anyone to. Its a job if your looking for work and need some type of pay. Minimum wage is not enough when your taking care of a family.
Fun, Challenging
Cashier (Volt alkalmazott) –  Dartmouth, NS2018, május 15.
I loved it. found the job fun and good work with decent hours and enjoyable co-workers. only thing I didn't like is that it didn't work out after an illness put me in the hospital for too long.
Good Hours, Decent Location, Fun Environment
Quotas, Expectations were very high
Very fast paced
Cashier (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Melbourne, FL2018, május 11.
Working eight hours consistently, doing more than just your job title. Management is decent. Workplace culture is to ensure customer service and that numbers are high all the time.
Full Time
Kontra érvek
barely can take breaks, having to consistently help staff members who are my senior
Munkahelyi kultúra
Do not recommend working at this location
Cashier (Volt alkalmazott) –  Winder, GA2018, május 10.
Very cut throat atmosphere. Managers pick and choose favorites and tend to overlook certain issues instead of correcting them. Had more issues working here than positive things to say
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 4NemJelentés
My review of Goodwill
Goodwill Drive thru ambassor (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Granger, IN2018, május 9.
My typical day at work is to take donations sort, price, inventory,customer service. I also work with a crew to help with the work to get things done.I will normally stay at the table and price the items while my coworker gets the donations and sorts for me to price. My managers that I work under are wonderful women that run the store. The hardest part of my job is how physical my job is with the donations that can be large objects like couches to small items in a single bag. It has caused me problems with my shoulders and now with my elbow on my dominate arm.The most enjoyable part my job is when we have our lunch ins in the break room.
Weekly pay
Not enough pay
Igényelt profil

Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?

Érdekel, hogy milyenek a munkafeltételek vagy a felvételi folyamat itt: Goodwill Industries? Közösségünk szívesen segítségedre lesz.

Kérdésem van