Goodwill Industries-alkalmazotti értékelés erre a pozícióra: Cashier

622 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően
great employees
Cashier (Volt alkalmazott) –  Thornton, CO2017, augusztus 17.
I'll never forget this job, I learned the meaning of what money can really provide given the right circumstances. I loved the employees, my boss, the hours, and the money.
50% off clothes
short breaks
7/10 Workplace
Hard goods pricer, cashier (Volt alkalmazott) –  Asheville, NC 288032017, augusztus 16.
The benefits are great, some of the people are great. The work gets very stressful sometimes because some of the managers do not know how to get their points across professionally or in a positive and non- condemning way. Other than that it was a wonderful place to work.
Good benefits, 3 breaks depending on the shift you take
Kontra érvek
ASM is a nightmare to work with, can't shop at the store you work in, not flexible hours, expects way too much out of one employee.
For production
cashier/ production (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Kokomo, IN2017, augusztus 15.
My day is not to bad I am in the back producing clothes I have to get 85 pieces an hour and get 640 pieces of clothes out a day. so it is stress-full. But overall it is a great work environment.
10 min and a 30 min
Kontra érvek
when production is not hit.
workplace
Cashier (Volt alkalmazott) –  Lafayette, LA2017, augusztus 11.
Goodwill is a excellent company to work for. The customers that walk into the place are people that might need help are just looking to found things to wear for holidays, or major help.
Pro érvek
free lunches if we met our goals on the dollar sales
n/a
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?IgenNemJelentés
they're good and
Cashier (Volt alkalmazott) –  Saint Paul, MN2017, augusztus 10.
most of them they're good people and nice also the job was amazing and they give me what i want because it was my first job in America and i liked and i get exprence
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?IgenNemJelentés
Helping others
Cashier (Volt alkalmazott) –  Mebane, NC2017, augusztus 7.
I got to meet a bunch of different interesting people and I also got to help give back to society. I operated the cash register help keep the store neat and tidy and greeted and helped everyone that came into the store.
New people
Working with unsettling coworkers
productive and fast paced
Cashier (Volt alkalmazott) –  Fort Worth, TX2017, augusztus 3.
some days would be slow and so there were some days we would get so many donations..management was always busy with costomers and donations but never forgot about you when it was time for break. sometimes it would get tough during rush hours,but the most enjoyable part were the costomers.
Munkahelyi kultúra
It was a nice place to work but managers were hit or a miss
Cashier (Volt alkalmazott) –  Denver, CO2017, augusztus 3.
Days could be very slow or very fast-paced depending on hours you are working and days. Working full-time was both enjoyable and hard on my health. It took a few weeks and disciplinary action against me before management realized that I had a legitimate health issue that I'd been telling them about.
The people I worked with were wonderful, I was not the most social person but I did try. There were times where we had pot lucks or events as a group.
The hardest part is pricing. Occasionally we'd have two or more of the exact same item for wildly different prices, and it happened seldomly but often enough to be a concern.
Meeting Wonderful People
Not everybody is wonderful
it was okay
Cashier (Volt alkalmazott) –  Marion, IL2017, augusztus 2.
It was okay. The management needs alot of work and other coworkers got away with lots of things that they wouldn't get away with at other places I've worked at. It has mostly been the management and extremely rude and unfair coworkers i had to deal with.
good pay
bad managers bad coworkers
Munkahelyi kultúra
A fun and caring workplace
Cashier (Volt alkalmazott) –  Kennesaw, GA2017, augusztus 2.
As a cashier I would check the customer out. Meaning that when they come in my line I will ring their stuff up and cash them out. If the customers had any questions or needed any help finding anything I would assist them with the help they needed.
They are alright
Cashier (Volt alkalmazott) –  Auburn, CA2017, július 31.
Its a cattle call type job in Auburn Goodwill, almost everyone in town has worked there at some point it seems. The clock goes slow inside goodwill when your a clerk processor even when you are constantly staying busy and focused, that was my experience...
Work with wonderful people
Smokey! 290
Energetic
Cashier, General Staff (Volt alkalmazott) –  Laramie, WY2017, július 28.
Everyone was energetic and outgoing but the work was stressful and the manager wasn't being fair to everyone. She had her favorites. Everyone else was fun to work with and I enjoyed it.
Discounts
People were rude
Munkahelyi kultúra
Cashier (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Hopkins, MN2017, július 27.
Working with the public and providing exceptional customer service. I learned more about Goodwill's mission to put people to work. The management can be tough sometimes. Hardest part of the job is to tell the customers we don't take donations at register and that it has to go to the drive up. The most enjoyable is being able to just work 1 day per week so I am helping others too.
Good pay
Kontra érvek
No employee discount taken away
Interesting
S Weber Rd - Cashier (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Bolingbrook, IL2017, július 26.
There very clean and productive
Everyone was quick and ready to do something
No one is really trustworthy. The hardest part of my job was not being able to really communicate with my managers. The easiest was making everything look good
Awesome
Cashier/rack runn (Volt alkalmazott) –  Indianapolis, IN2017, július 23.
On a typical day I clock and my manager would send me to a part of the store that needs to cleaned and everything gets put back in its correct space.We would also count me out a draw
I Love Goodwill
Cashier (Volt alkalmazott) –  Montgomery, AL2017, július 19.
I Love Me Some Goodwill...They Got Some Good Customer Service Their To...I Like To Shopping There...I Like To Work There...They Got Some Good Thing There To Buy From Them
Cool Place cool people
Cashier/ Sign Flipper (Volt alkalmazott) –  Queen Creek, AZ2017, július 19.
typical day at work is to clokc in get your vest and things on and then get to work usually i would work in the front as a cashier or sign flipper, cashiering and sign flipping are the easiest jobs to do there
Long Breaks
Not enough time off
Munkahelyi kultúra
Pros and Cons from my experience
Cashier/Production (Volt alkalmazott) –  London, ON2017, július 19.
Based on my 2 1/2 year employment:

Pros- Great Co-workers, Job (Cashier/Donor Greet) not too difficult, good experience building.

Cons- Poor Management on multiple levels, Greedy Corporate Environment for being donation driven, all about profits/donor quotas (yes.... a quota for how many donations come into the store per day), minimum wage with very little yearly increase, low fluxuating hours.

Had some good and many bad experiences with my time at Goodwill.
Noted in summary
Noted in summary
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 4NemJelentés
Loved working for goodwill
Cashier (Volt alkalmazott) –  Van Nuys, CA2017, július 19.
So many opportunities working with goodwill room for advancement experience working with many different types of people and personalities..love that goodwill has equal opportunity .
Pro érvek
Getting to work with wonderful people
Prices have gone up
Munkahelyi kultúra
Best place for a first job
Cashier (Volt alkalmazott) –  Gilbert, AZ2017, július 15.
I began working at a Goodwill at the grand opening. Busy on certain dates, but a simple job that anyone could do. The smell and dust does get worse over time, but that cannot be helped. Overall not a bad experience. However, closing at night is tedious and unpleasant.
Pro érvek
Plenty of breaks, free food on occasion
Kontra érvek
Bad if you have breathing problems or allergies to dander, closing the store takes hours
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?IgenNem 1Jelentés