Goodwill Industries-alkalmazotti értékelés erre a pozícióra: Cashier

772 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően Mind a(z) 13 395 értékelés megtekintése
Rendezés:: Hasznosság | Értékelés | Dátum
Munkahelyi kultúra
I really enjoyed my job at Goodwill, you get good training and the people you work with are all a team. You also see some very interesting things .
Cashier (Volt alkalmazott) –  Collierville, TN2018, április 2.
I really enjoyed working there I would definitely go ack if they offered me my job back. I met interesting people and became like a family.
Also the people you work with are a team.
Pro érvek
Good benefits, good hours and good pay
None for me
goodwill
Cashier (Volt alkalmazott) –  Medford, OR2018, április 2.
I loved working with the people and helping them find what they were looking for. I loved all but one staff member. I enjoyed my job, I enjoyed the cashier job........ It is fun helping people and getting lucky with what they were hoping to find.
Pro érvek
The customers and thier pets that came in and my overall job
Kontra érvek
having an unfriendly supervisor who did not like to petting the dogs or acknowling the customers
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 4Nem 2Jelentés
Low- stress
Associate/Cashier (Volt alkalmazott) –  Douglasville, GA2018, március 30.
Working with goodwill was one of the best jobs I have had, We worked and got hour breaks. Organized the clothes but color and ran racks out when we weren't busy. Opened fitting rooms for customers and cleaned the store after all the customers has left.
Pro érvek
hour lunches, multi-tasking, free uniforms
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?IgenNem 2Jelentés
easy workplace
Cashier (Volt alkalmazott) –  Omaha, NE2018, március 29.
slow paced, nice coworkers, flexible hours, good pay rate. You were kind of in your own zone, to tag and hang clothes. always had fun events to attend.
Pro érvek
Breaks, good pay, good hours
rude management
Great learning cerve
Cashier (Volt alkalmazott) –  Bend, OR2018, március 26.
It was a change, from going no job to a job, It allowed me to learn allot more to further put more to my future than I already had. Extremely quick paced, always something to do.
Loyal Supervises, Great backdoor
Short breaks, Wired system, No set schedule
Munkahelyi kultúra
When you start the day there as a cashier your required to clean
Cashier (Volt alkalmazott) –  Weatherford, TX2018, március 24.
the restrooms when get there. Then they have you count out your register and you cant leave the front until another cashier comes to work. And they make you stay up in the front all the time unless you are the favorite you can sit in the bosses office and chat with them for hours.
Pro érvek
Just discounts on items in the store
Kontra érvek
No healthcare unless your fulltime
Work Experience
Cashier / level 2 (Volt alkalmazott) –  Luling, LA2018, március 22.
Could've been better. However with a unorganized upper management team nothing was in order. They relied on really just one member of management to get all requirements achieved in the store. Along with the under staffing issue it cause plenty of stress to stir up in the work-field. In my opinion, all home based workers/patients was overworked and had to meet ridiculous requirements. To be honest, 80% of the workers who has worked there or left the company has verbally announce they hate it there.

Outside of this particular location, most of the other Goodwill seem to actually regulate responsibilities equally and have fair job opportunities and promotion rates.
benefits, 15% off employee discount
15min break is optional, don't be flexible with them, overrated work goals
Fun workplace
Cashier (Volt alkalmazott) –  Elkins, WV2018, március 21.
I enjoyed working there. I enjoyed having the usual customers in there. The only thing I didn't like was being new because the old assistant manager and other employees would just stand around and tell me what to do.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 2Nem 1Jelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Worst place to work at- Choose if about to lose everything
Cashier (Volt alkalmazott) –  Birmingham, AL2018, március 18.
Working at Alabama Goodwill/ Birmingham Location was awful. Leadership was poor. There was no room for promotions or growth. The insurance was awful. The pay was even worst. If you are about to lose everything you own- then apply. But try absolutely everything before applying for ANY position at this location. It is the worst place ever. And the worst place to establish a career. If you apply make sure you are planning to be employed there for a couple of months - with another plan-because after 30 days you will want to resign !!!!
Everything is below average
Great coworkers, poor managerment
Cashier (Volt alkalmazott) –  Sault Sainte Marie, MI2018, március 17.
Cashiers were responsible for taking care of customers, putting away 13 racks of clothing daily, pulling about 7 racks of clothing off the floor, organizing and rehanging all clothing, cleaning fitting rooms, cleaning our stations, shoveling/mopping and having high sales, transaction value and donations.

Rules change often, as well as the enforcement of them. High expectations and quotas to meet even with being short staffed and little help. Profit was the goal regardless of how overworked workers were. Customers treated workers poorly. Dressing rooms were always a nightmare as well as all the clothing left on the floor by people.

My manager lacked emotion (her words) which affected the treatment of workers. The other three managers did a great job and helped as much as they could. They were also put under a lot of stress. They had long lists of tasks plus the jobs of whoever called in.
Discounts
Understaffed, poor management
n/a
Cashier (Volt alkalmazott) –  Orange, CT2018, március 14.
is a overall good place to work it helps you deal with individuals on the one on one bases and to help you got over time with communication it will teach you personal skills and life skills.
Productive work environment
Associate/Cashier (Volt alkalmazott) –  Noblesville, IN2018, március 13.
As a first job, Goodwill treated me very well. It paid over minimum wage and helped me save money for school. The management was excellent whereas the people I worked with were really just there to get paid. It can be a very fun and productive place to work but you get what you put into it.
Discounts!
Short Breaks, Possibly working with work release inmates
productive work area
Cashier (Volt alkalmazott) –  New York, NY2018, március 12.
the work days typically busy on regular basis you have to be flexible and reliable and fluent in Spanish and have great customer service skills, very friendly environment, manager flexible with your hours
you get breaks
Kontra érvek
once in a while you cant get a break
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 1Nem 1Jelentés
It's Alright
Cashier (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Pittsburgh, PA2018, március 11.
My duties are being a cashier, Checking bathrooms and dressing rooms. I also stock shelves and hanging clothes. I learn how to use the registers and safety policies. The hardest part about this job is being the only person on the floor. The manager does little to help and it's stressful.
Nice Employees
Poor Management and Short Staffed
Good job with benefits
Cashier and RTW Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Dawsonville, GA2018, március 11.
This Goodwill hires full time only when I worked there which allowed me to have insurance. It was a very nice well kept store, like a department store.
Pro érvek
Full time with Insurance benefits.
Kontra érvek
No set schedules for front end.
Great learning experience
Cashier (Volt alkalmazott) –  Waco,tx2018, március 10.
Working there expanded my knowledge about the retail business and I learned so much from there that will definitely help me out in the future. I will carry my knowledge when applying to other places.
Pro érvek
Great relationship with the workers
Doing a lot
Good place to work at
CASHIER (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Palatine, IL2018, március 9.
I am currently a college student and have been working at Goodwill on weekends and breaks that I have from school. They have flexible schedules and the atmosphere is a good one. At times it can be stressful due to customers but overall, I have been satisfied with working here during college.
Flexible
Limit on hours
Stressful
Cashier (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Phoenix, AZ2018, március 8.
It is very stressful and the manager's are not on the same page. The manager's tell one person one thing and tell another something different. Everybody is on different pages.
Full-time work
Cashier (Volt alkalmazott) –  Moses Lake, WA2018, március 6.
Good place to work as far as offering full-time work. Good job IF you know how to knuckle down and stay out of drama. Workplace drama and workplace superiority. The job itself is good, but it all depends on who the manager is and the environment they create for everyone, and what kind of people your superiors are. Other than that, its a chill job. Just do your job, do it well, get your well-earned raises if possible, and move on up. Probably similar to any other cashier gig.
Good breaks
Management denial of issues
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 2Nem 1Jelentés
hard work low pay
Cashier (Volt alkalmazott) –  Marietta, GA2018, március 5.
most of the people were very nice I enjoyed working with them. the management were strict and there were a lot of rules the pay was low but it was full time and they did have beneifits.
Pro érvek
nice people, benefits full time
pay
Igényelt profil

Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?

Érdekel, hogy milyenek a munkafeltételek vagy a felvételi folyamat itt: Goodwill Industries? Közösségünk szívesen segítségedre lesz.

Kérdésem van