Goodwill Industries-alkalmazotti értékelés erre a pozícióra: Cashier

832 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően Mind a(z) 14 103 értékelés megtekintése
Rendezés:: Hasznosság | Értékelés | Dátum
Fun
Donor Services/Cashier (Volt alkalmazott) –  Roswell, GA2018, július 20.
It was an awesome place to work loved every bit of my job. Management was awesome as well as the employees,wish I still worked there. They didn't have enough employees
A lot of donations
Kontra érvek
If you get sick don't use sick days
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 3NemJelentés
It Was An Okay Job For me At The Time
Cashier (Volt alkalmazott) –  Grand Rapids, MI2018, július 20.
I liked where I was located the management was fun and made work a breeze to come and go to. And for me it was room to move up less then a year I was there when other management was leaving but I didn't want to get stuck doing that getting comfortable with a management position like this is it for me so I went on to do something else.I also got a pay increase in less then a year as well If you out in the work and it shows then they will definitely reward you that's the way I see it.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Always on your feet fast paced environment
Pricer/cashier (Volt alkalmazott) –  Bullhead City, AZ2018, július 19.
Always had something to do
Never any real down time so you never worried about making your hours. Great people to work with. Some room for advancement
Fun place to work
Cashier (Volt alkalmazott) –  Fond du Lac, WI2018, július 19.
Enjoyed working there however it wasn't good for my home schedule anymore and j was unable to arrange my work hours as needed. Definitely recommend working there as a student or as a part time job
Munkahelyi kultúra
Goodwill is a non profit organization. They do not discriminate when hiring
Cashier (Volt alkalmazott) –  1200 Burleson Rd2018, július 18.
Worked as a cashier in a fast paced work environment. Very friendly coworkers . I enjoyed greeting customers and helping them enjoy their shopping experience. I learned how Goodwill helps people in their community
discounts
no raises
Stressfull workplace
Cashier (Volt alkalmazott) –  Mechanicsville, VA 231112018, július 18.
Management is not empathetic towards family emergencies, their focal point was in themselves and profit and not making employees resent working there.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?IgenNem 1Jelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Supportive environment not much chance to advance
Cashier (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Denver, CO2018, július 14.
Good if you can't find anything else - Supportive management and coworkers. Not a great plan for long term. I couldn't find anything else in my field. The insurance benefits for my wife and I are good. I like the people I work with. I haven't had much luck moving up despite my Master's degree and multiple tries to get up to another position.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Cashier (Volt alkalmazott) –  Monroe, NC2018, július 12.
Goodwill was a great place to work. I loved the fact that they worked with the people of the community. It was a nice work environment as well . I would recommend it.
Very fun
Cashier (Volt alkalmazott) –  Marion, IL2018, július 12.
This was my very first job and I LOVED it. Not a hard place to work if your a clean and organized person. Loved the customers mostly elderly. Keeps you busy and coworkers are awesome.
cashier
Cashier (Volt alkalmazott) –  San Antonio, TX2018, július 11.
Very fast paced but good environment typical day cleaning and organization management was awesome the most enjoyable day was working with others and customers
Understaffed
Cashier (Volt alkalmazott) –  Austin, TX2018, július 10.
Being always understaffed and made to do more than one persons job. There were times that I had to do the job of three people and no extra pay, you were lucky to get a thank you.
paid time off
horrible working conditions
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 5NemJelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
My experience there was okay but i do recomend this job
Cashier (Volt alkalmazott) –  Lompoc, CA2018, július 2.
My experience there was great , i was a cashier there and i worked with money management , putting away clothing in racks , greeting customers and over all i had a great experience
Decent
Cashier (Volt alkalmazott) –  Spring Hill, FL2018, június 26.
Decent pay for the amount of work. Good management and good benefits. Holiday bonuses are great. I enjoyed the customers and the overall working environment.
Dull, but easy work
Cashier (Volt alkalmazott) –  DeKalb, IL2018, június 24.
Very easy going job, but management doesn't seem to know what they are doing. They have this idea that they know everything and don't take lightly to anything you have to say.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 2Nem 1Jelentés
Its Waco's issue.
Cashier (Volt alkalmazott) –  College Station, TX2018, június 22.
Don't be lured in by their desperation. Goodwill is itching to hire people because it is a terrible place to work.

Local management does the best they can, and the work environment is the store is very friendly and welcoming, but upper management in Waco refuses to listen to its employees, and creates an truly awful place to be.

Work for a corporate office that values it's employees. Don't work here.
Munkahelyi kultúra
very fast paced, busy enviroment.
Retail Clerk/Cashier (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Bakersfield, CA2018, június 21.
I like my store, and where I work at. and are easy to get along with Enviroment is very good, very fast paced if you want to be quick on your toes. More of a hands on job, and you also do a variety of duties.
Decent first job, disorganized
Cashier (Volt alkalmazott) –  Bloomington, IN2018, június 20.
I got this job with no previous experience. They seem to hire almost anyone and most people leave as soon as they find a better job, so it's a rotating cast of employees. The customers were somewhat crazy but that's too be expected I guess. I got along well with co workers and managers. However, the management of the store was very disorganized. There was no online system for checking hours so unless you remember to take a copy of the scedule you won't know what time you're working. This was inconvienent. They sceduled me when I would be out of town (I filled out a time off sheet and everything) and then got mad at me for not being able to come in while across the country.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Fast paced but with few hours and no advancement or benefits.
Cashier (Volt alkalmazott) –  Mobile, AL2018, június 18.
Fast paced but with few hours and no advancement or benefits. This really sums up a workers experience working for Goodwill. The monies are spent at the top but very little trickles down to employees.
Pro érvek
Management is friendly and helpful.
Kontra érvek
Lack of hours, low pay, no advancement.
Productive and fun.
Retail Associate / Cashier (Volt alkalmazott) –  San Diego, CA2018, június 17.
Working at this company was fun and quick paced. You work with a lot of other workers as well as handling lots of customers who shop. The hardest part of the job to me is that at times you have a long line with inpatient customers while you are the last cashier ringing up. Other than that I honestly had no issues or problems working at this company.
Camaraderie was great!
Cashier/Production line (Volt alkalmazott) –  Albuquerque, NM2018, június 17.
Operated cash register, itemized and totaled purchases, for customers, Hung racks, provided customer service and carry outs when needed. Received, sorted and priced customer donations.
Teamwork
Kontra érvek
Sometimes not enough listened to communication with my manager.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?IgenNem 1Jelentés
Igényelt profil

Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?

Érdekel, hogy milyenek a munkafeltételek vagy a felvételi folyamat itt: Goodwill Industries? Közösségünk szívesen segítségedre lesz.

Kérdésem van