Goodwill Industries-alkalmazotti értékelés erre a pozícióra: Cashier

621 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően
Munkahelyi kultúra
Good place to start and gain work experience.
Cashier (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Portland, OR2017, szeptember 22.
Good support from supervisors and co-workers. Pay raises, job training. Opportunity to work with diverse culture. Able to take vocational training.
Pro érvek
Shifts are consistent week to week.
Kontra érvek
Growth is limited to retail
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 1Nem 1Jelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
easy to get along with the other employees
Cashier (Volt alkalmazott) –  Tillsonburg, ON2017, szeptember 22.
If you love meeting new people, its the job for you! I love seeing all the new faces and everyone was always so happy. its a positive environment and the time flew by so quickly
work parties
Kontra érvek
not enough hours as i started with
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 1Nem 1Jelentés
great benefits
cashier/wear house (Volt alkalmazott) –  Millersville, MD2017, szeptember 21.
great job to work at. environment was great and the people and customers was just and friendly. the benefits are amazing for a young adult. the health insurance and benefits really came in handy for after i had my son.
Great co-workers and managment
Cashier (Volt alkalmazott) –  Phoenix, AZ2017, szeptember 21.
Working at Goodwill was an amazing experience. The job was very fitting for me and it was a place to have a job advancement. Co-workers and management were a wonderful team . The hardest part of this job was our sale Saturday the whole store is 50% off and maintaining the store was difficult.
productive and fun,great customers
Cashier (Volt alkalmazott) –  Santa Maria, CA2017, szeptember 21.
friendly employees and customers.Very productive environment. Most enjoyable part of working at Goodwill was the healthy customer/employee relationships that come about through regular and consistent customers who visit the store on a daily basis.Knowing their interests and being able to provide great customer service.
meeting the community
Kontra érvek
not enough time to reface/recover store before closing
Munkahelyi kultúra
it was a okay job, didnt love it
Cashier (Volt alkalmazott) –  Ionia, MI2017, szeptember 19.
a typical day at work I put the procuts on the floor and was a cashier. the people I worked with were rude and bossy. my boss was the only person that was nice. thought I was very underpaid. they gave appropriate breaks.
Stressful but consistent
Cashier/Donation Processing/Ebooks (Volt alkalmazott) –  Floyds Knobs, IN2017, szeptember 18.
I worked at goodwill for two years switching between all departments. Overall I would never go back. I had to clean up urine and blood out of the dressing rooms and dealt with creepy people all the time. The management other than the store manager were very hard to deal with. The top manager on the other hand is a bit overwhelming but very helpful and nice. It just didn't work very well and scheduling was a nightmare.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 4Nem 1Jelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
fun place to work and learn new things
Cashier/Production Associate (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Roseville, MN2017, szeptember 16.
Working for Goodwill has helped me gain customer service experience. It brought me to meet new people and learn new things, and overall grow as a person.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 1Nem 2Jelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Good
Cashier (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Columbus, IN2017, szeptember 15.
Good place to work.. but pay isn't the best. The hours kind of suck. It's a good place to work if you are in high school still, or just needing a simple part time job with few hours.
30 percent discount
Pay rate, hours
Great company
Cashier, Donation door attendant, Processer (Volt alkalmazott) –  Edmonton, AB2017, szeptember 14.
I really enjoyed working for the company it has a great mission I would work there again The team members are great and the opportunities they give others is wonderful
Munkahelyi kultúra
The company is fine . The issue is store manager's attitude here who needs to treat all people fairly .
Cashier/Floor Worker/Clothes Ptocessor (Volt alkalmazott) –  Gulfport, MS2017, szeptember 12.
I Work here just like anywhere else to support myself . A workplace should be comfortable to be at , at all times . It should be air conditioned in all work areas . When a mgr is not a nice one I care to move on .
Hour break
Kontra érvek
Need to enforce All employees to Respect one another !
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 8NemJelentés
Being a cashier was fun
Cashier (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Westchester, IL2017, szeptember 6.
Goodwill was a fast paced working environment where you would greet customers with a smile on your face, make sure sure the store was neat and clean..
Pro érvek
flexible hours, good pay, long breaks
uniform
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 4NemJelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Very stressful place to work and not paid enough
Drive Thru (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Niles, MI2017, szeptember 4.
Management is very good and work days arent too bad they just want people to fill in management voids while they try to find a person qualified but dont want to pay employees the extra money to do the job.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Enjoyable customers but abusive management
Cashier (Volt alkalmazott) –  Dublin, GA2017, szeptember 3.
I loved the idea of working at Goodwill; they have a wonderful reputation for their community involvement. But it wasn't long before the back stabbing and bullying started; and it wasn't being inflicted by co-workers, it was being done by the store's management team.
Hour long lunch break and health insurance after 30 days
Kontra érvek
Terrible work schedules and bullying culture
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 3Nem 1Jelentés
amazing job
Cashier (Volt alkalmazott) –  walla walla washington2017, szeptember 2.
when you work mornings its slow at first until it hits 10:00. i learned to be better at customer service. i dont like the management they have too many managers say different thing. lovely work place. the hardest part of the job is trying to keep up and making sure everything was done before closing. meeting new people see the new thing that come into the store and the benifts are amazing
being busy
management
Goodwill
Drive thru associate (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Crown Point, IN2017, szeptember 1.
I liked working at this job because it gives me a chance to work with a variety of people from different backgrounds. It is also a fast paced work environment at times and I like a challenge.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?IgenNem 1Jelentés
Terrible
Cashier/donation attendant (Volt alkalmazott) –  Beloit, WI2017, augusztus 28.
If you are in high school looking for a part time job, goodwill would be a decent place for you. However, being a parent and the hours/wages are not worth it.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?IgenNemJelentés
Bad business
Cashier/Other (Volt alkalmazott) –  Tallahassee, FL2017, augusztus 22.
It felt terrible getting certain items from who knows where, cleaning them, and then charging ridiculous amounts of money to customers, My manager was very rude and when i got into an accident on the click i was accused of being dramatic
everything
Munkahelyi kultúra
Good co-workers ,work was busy at times,putting out donations after it was processed.
Cashier (Volt alkalmazott) –  Athens, GA2017, augusztus 18.
The hardest part of the job was keeping the store clean. I enjoyed the people and customers. A typical day at work was either busy or slow. We hade color for the day that was discounted we had to pull before customers came in and made sure everything was in
order.
Pro érvek
some times they will treat us to lunch if we made production.
Kontra érvek
health insurance and pay.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?IgenNemJelentés
great employees
Cashier (Volt alkalmazott) –  Thornton, CO2017, augusztus 17.
I'll never forget this job, I learned the meaning of what money can really provide given the right circumstances. I loved the employees, my boss, the hours, and the money.
50% off clothes