Goodwill Industries-alkalmazotti értékelés erre a pozícióra: Cashier

769 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően Mind a(z) 13 367 értékelés megtekintése
Rendezés:: Hasznosság | Értékelés | Dátum
goodwill
Cashier (Volt alkalmazott) –  Denver, CO2018, április 29.
custermor satisfaction, learned how to manger the companys objectiveas as well as meeting company desired public relation relationship. superviesed the breaks and money needs of 5 cashier,made promotional announcement, addressed customor coplant, open safe count down safe close out safe,make bank deposits, rearanged storefloor design, great customor.and i really enjoyed being apart of the holiday store design or set up.
n/a
n/a
Munkahelyi kultúra
Things have gone downhill in the last couple years
Cashier (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Las Vegas, NV2018, április 27.
We used to get achievement bonuses.
Now we're lucky to get Goodwill miles(dollars) to spend only at other Goodwill stores with no discounts.
We do have occasional on location baby showers, birthdays, etc.
Pro érvek
Benefits
Kontra érvek
Dirty employee areas, can't shop at your own location, working with used items.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 1Nem 1Jelentés
Review
Production team-Cashier (Volt alkalmazott) –  Phoenix, AZ 850852018, április 25.
Managers suck and I wouldn't recommend anyone to work for this company, filled for FML paper behind my back and was taking my PTO, so happy I left this place
warehouse no sanitation
cashier (Volt alkalmazott) –  Griffin, GA2018, április 24.
its mandatory you wear steel toed boots. They hurt your feet and you have to stand up 8 hours of the day. the clothing are not sanitize so your more like to catch multiple colds.
1 hour lunch benfits
Kontra érvek
steel toed boots long hours standing up
A good first job
Cashier (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Cathedral City, CA2018, április 21.
It was fine. It was busy on most days. There was always a mess to clean up. Coworkers are fun and joke a lot. Can be stressful at times but some days are worth it.
Discouts
Busy day
Cashier (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Springfield, OH2018, április 20.
Normally we will start off slow until about noon then donation's start flowing in customers are coming in shopping . Learning different cultures that comes thru the door is a wonderful experience working in the retail industry. All supervisors are energetic out going willing to workout situations your having trouble in . There is no hard part to the job some donation's are heavier than other's for the most of the part you have help lifting heavy item's. It's a relaxing environment most of all seeing people happy and satisfied is the most important thing of the day.
Cashier was fun
Cashier (Volt alkalmazott) –  Gwinnett County, GA2018, április 18.
Recovery the floor at all times an make sure the floor look professional an make sure customers feel comfortable coming back again an ask to donate for the youth
Paid lunch
1 hour lunch break an 15 min break every 3 hours
goodwill
Cashier (Volt alkalmazott) –  Garland, TX2018, április 18.
goodwill was like a family... everyone treated you fairly and you never had to worry about stressing over anything due to the fact everyone worked as a team overall the experience was good
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?IgenNem 2Jelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
It was a learning experience
Cashier (Volt alkalmazott) –  Hernando, MS2018, április 18.
The people were friendly and it was an easy job. All you had to do was follow the rules and keep your workstation clean. The costumers were very friendly. The only problem I had was there were periods of unprofessional behavior from some of the other workers.
Productive and fun workplace
Cashier (Volt alkalmazott) –  Columbia, SC2018, április 17.
Goodwill industries is a productive and fun workplace. I've worked at Goodwill full-time. They have decent pay and hours. Hour lunches are great. It was good for a short term but not long term employment.
Lack
Cashier (Volt alkalmazott) –  New York, NY2018, április 16.
was not flexible with my schedule. Was very inconsistent. bad management. Also, too much drama in the store with schedules. overall it was an unhappy unorganized job
good for clothing
bad management
Work else where
Cashier (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Cornelius, NC2018, április 15.
The management staff is very lazy and they don't Care about the employees. Your yearly review goes by your work performance and they only raised it by a little bit. They play favoritism with rewards recognition (ie employee of the quarter) they don't care about the cashiers , they don't care about you well being.
Babying the weak cashiers
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 4NemJelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Goodwill is a great company to work with and the management team is outstanding!
Cashier (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Round Lake, IL2018, április 12.
I handle purchases, cleaning, pricing, and sorting. We have an fantastic team and loving customers. I most definitely would recommend people working here!
Paid time off
Can't leave the building on 15minute breaks
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 2Nem 1Jelentés
Good teamwork and leadership
CASHIER (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Antelope, CA2018, április 11.
I think Goodwill should work with the management team more and stick to a good leader. I enjoy working here but at times it can be a little non professional and that's something they can work on.
Good diversity
Kontra érvek
Not enough hours for employees
Stressful
Cashier (Volt alkalmazott) –  Jonesboro, GA2018, április 10.
Goodwill is like the dark side of retail. Some of the managers are very unprofessional and would talk about customers and employees very badly. No matter how much experience you brought into the job, they would only train you or promote you if all managers liked you personally. It didn't matter how long you worked for them either. They would build you up and tear you down. The company isn't allowed to use bleach, Lysol,ammonia or any other real cleaning supplies to sanitize the restrooms and break areas.
Full-time
nasty
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great group to work with
Cashier (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Post Falls, ID2018, április 5.
Customer service and teamwork is awesome. I have enjoyed working with our customers and the employees at Goodwill. We all have the same common goal and that is to take care of the customer.
Discounted purchases
Wages are not competative
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?IgenNem 1Jelentés
great employees
Cashier (Volt alkalmazott) –  Fayetteville, NC2018, április 5.
Working at Goodwill was good for the community and in helping clothe those that cannot afford full price at regular retailers. Employees were skilled in separating and pricing the items and sorting out trashy things and saving good things to sell.
great employees
fixed schedule
Munkahelyi kultúra
I really enjoyed my job at Goodwill, you get good training and the people you work with are all a team. You also see some very interesting things .
Cashier (Volt alkalmazott) –  Collierville, TN2018, április 2.
I really enjoyed working there I would definitely go ack if they offered me my job back. I met interesting people and became like a family.
Also the people you work with are a team.
Pro érvek
Good benefits, good hours and good pay
None for me
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 3Nem 1Jelentés
goodwill
Cashier (Volt alkalmazott) –  Medford, OR2018, április 2.
I loved working with the people and helping them find what they were looking for. I loved all but one staff member. I enjoyed my job, I enjoyed the cashier job........ It is fun helping people and getting lucky with what they were hoping to find.
Pro érvek
The customers and thier pets that came in and my overall job
Kontra érvek
having an unfriendly supervisor who did not like to petting the dogs or acknowling the customers
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 4Nem 2Jelentés
Low- stress
Associate/Cashier (Volt alkalmazott) –  Douglasville, GA2018, március 30.
Working with goodwill was one of the best jobs I have had, We worked and got hour breaks. Organized the clothes but color and ran racks out when we weren't busy. Opened fitting rooms for customers and cleaned the store after all the customers has left.
Pro érvek
hour lunches, multi-tasking, free uniforms
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?IgenNem 2Jelentés
Igényelt profil

Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?

Érdekel, hogy milyenek a munkafeltételek vagy a felvételi folyamat itt: Goodwill Industries? Közösségünk szívesen segítségedre lesz.

Kérdésem van