Goodwill Industries-alkalmazotti értékelés erre a pozícióra: Cashier

835 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően Mind a(z) 14 145 értékelés megtekintése
Rendezés:: Hasznosság | Értékelés | Dátum
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great if you have trouble finding work
Cashier (Volt alkalmazott) –  Anderson, IN2018, szeptember 5.
If you have trouble finding work, including felony and misdemeanor charges, you can usually get a job here. However almost every position starts at part time, minimum wage, no set hours, and no benefits. You can, however, benefit by getting into their training and certification course ran by the Excel Schools.
Pro érvek
Usually great people to work with and possible job skills/certification courses
Kontra érvek
Low pay, low and fluctuating hours, poor communication in the management and supervisory staff, and low chance for advancement.
Middle of the road
Cashier (Volt alkalmazott) –  Rittman, OH2018, szeptember 5.
The shifts were very boring most of the time, the staff was friendly and upbeat. The job in general was uninteresting, I just don't think this kind of job is for me. Otherwise, not too bad
Breaks
Standing too much, uneventful
Munkahelyi kultúra
We had a unkind manager who would talk about the workers then go tell the worker and tell them so and so said this and then sit back a
cashier, production (Volt alkalmazott) –  Lawrence, KS2018, szeptember 4.
They care about helping other but are great in giving them self raises and forget the employees. They pick and choose who moves up. If the manager dislikes you .you don't have a chance.so you cant really say what was going on. It gives you a red flag.!!! Really you dont really want the truth.
Meeti g the customers
Kontra érvek
Everything not a happy place. Very stressful
Fantastic company
Cashier (Volt alkalmazott) –  Allendale, MI2018, szeptember 4.
My typical work day included coming into the building to the chorus of hellos from my coworkers. While the work was more physically involved, the work day was never something I hated. I loved my work there. The customers that came in almost every day were wonderful to help and I loved having the opportunity to do good.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 1Nem 1Jelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
What a great employee staff; not so great anything else
cashier (Volt alkalmazott) –  Mt. Pleasant, SC2018, szeptember 2.
An enthusiastic bunch, cheerful, charismatic, always singing always clapping. So much energy in love packed in one small Mt. Pleasant Good Will. I'll never forget their faces, nor will I forget how they made me feel: loved and appreciated. However I WANT to forget the pay. I want to forget how under staffed we were, I want to forget the amount of donations we got that was pure garbage! The amount of overflow, the amount of dirty stinky shoes, and dirty stinky clothes, and dirty stinky toys, cups, and dishware. If you work smart enough and you've got a good head on your shoulders, you can get promoted here really quickly. They see the value in real talent and help. They love when you put in effort for your job which I did. But I couldn't stand the sight nor smell of it. I pray for the 6 mile and Ben Sawyer good wills. I really do. they need ALL the strength one can muster,
Advancement, Full-Time work, Nice kind people
Over-worked
Munkahelyi kultúra
Friendly work place where everyone can work together.
CASHIER/MANUFACTURER (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Elmhurst, IL2018, augusztus 31.
Management is overall wonderful, everyone makes you feel important and respected. The work is fast-paced which helps keep everyone focused and if anyone needs help with anything there's always a coworker willing to help.
Pro érvek
You get two paid 15 minute breaks.
Overall pay raise rate.
some people were nice
Cashier (Volt alkalmazott) –  Honolulu, HI2018, augusztus 30.
the management i had at the time was not very cooperative and there were a lot of favoritism. many of the workers would complain about the manager we had, two of them but the company did nothing to help our workers so they had no choice but to quit.
some workers were friendly
Kontra érvek
short breaks and a lot of attitudes
Very disrespectful
Cashier (Volt alkalmazott) –  Ottawa, IL2018, augusztus 29.
I worked at Goodwill for 2 years only to get talk bad to and disrespected. The management badmouths there employees and I wouldn’t recommend working there.
Flexible scheduling
Great first job
Cashier (Volt alkalmazott) –  Holmes, PA2018, augusztus 27.
The people are friendly and the management is very helpful. Work is pretty flexible and everyone helps to get the job done. Weekly pizza parties or whatever quota was made.
Very friendly atmosphere
Low pay
Overall enjoyable experience
Cashier (Volt alkalmazott) –  Batavia, IL2018, augusztus 27.
• I'd be greeted by fellow coworkers as I walked through the door, and after I clocked in, I was either immediately given a drawer and a register, or I just had to put items away for the meanwhile. Usually there was a sheet on a clipboard telling us our main task for the day. As a cashier, I would always be multitasking with helping customers with their purchases and putting new clothes out on the sales floor, or stocking the bookshelves with newer books, or just cleaning the area behind the registers, whatever it was, it was always when no customer was waiting to see a cashier.
• Just how to be a cashier, working at Goodwill was my first job in the "real world", and I enjoyed working there and being part of an amazing team. I learned responsibility, how to count money in the drawer, focusing on two different tasks at the same time, and just getting a feel for customer service overall.
• Great management, I still remember all of my managers' names and I really felt encouraged to do better and felt comfortable asking questions to them
• The workplace culture was overall decent
• Sunday shifts, especially in the morning, were tough and packed with tons of customers coming in and out of the store and donation center
• A lot of my coworkers really made the experience enjoyable and bearable at times of stress of tiredness
Pro érvek
The soda machine in the break room, good pay for a first job and no experience, good management, clean break room
Kontra érvek
How far away it was from my home, cleaning the disgusting bathrooms, staying late after 10pm, fellow coworkers who weren't putting in their best efforts
Another day at Goodwill
Cashier (Volt alkalmazott) –  Saint Petersburg, FL2018, augusztus 23.
I would work the customer service desk. I would ring up people items and give them their change. It was fun because it was a thrift store, you never know what people will find in their.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Worked for Goodwill 7yrs., the company does not appreciate the hard work(and it is hard work) that their employees do, they just push them harder.
Cashier (Volt alkalmazott) –  Port Orange, FL2018, augusztus 23.
Goodwill Industries is very demanding on it's employees. The employees are over worked and always stressing about getting fired, because that's the way goodwill wants them to think. There are a lot of very good people that work for Goodwill that do not ever get
recognition for their hard work. That's truly sad. Jobs are hard to find with the benefits Goodwill offers, therefore the employees continue to hang on to their jobs.
Pro érvek
Benefits
Kontra érvek
Underpaid for the work one must endure.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Cashier (Volt alkalmazott) –  Slidell, LA2018, augusztus 23.
Goodwill paid good and gives employees 40 hours a week. It's a nice relaxed place to work the job is not hard to do. It is hard to advance in the company they hire outside management all the time. Goodwill also has a job placement program for people with special needs.
Holidays off
Work every saturday
the emploee discount
Cashier (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Eau Claire, WI2018, augusztus 23.
a good day was if my numbers where up on round ups..that customers can be nice..i feel management is not the best there they make up rules as you go..the employee you work with are nice but seeing how long the last..hardest part of my job is keeping your numbers up on every day..the workers was the best part of my job
employee discount
managment
Slow-paced
Cashier (Volt alkalmazott) –  Indianapolis, IN2018, augusztus 20.
Pretty good, it can get busy at points though. Mangers are usually pretty reasonable. Coworkers can get irritating due to the forgivefull nature of the company. Employee discount is very much apreciated.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 2NemJelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Helping people get their items
Cashier (Volt alkalmazott) –  Waco, TX2018, augusztus 19.
Run the cashier register, handled retail items, open and close the store.Management forced me not to speak spanish or i would get fired. Hardest part was having to dodge the spanish speaking client for fear of getting fired.Most enjoyable was knowing that we helped somebody
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great place to start working at
Cashier (Volt alkalmazott) –  Plainfield, IL2018, augusztus 19.
Goodwill was a fun but also stressful experience at the same time . The people are very nice and always make sure you’re doing good with what needs to be done .
Discounts
Gets messy easily
fun work environment
Cashier (Volt alkalmazott) –  Boulder, CO2018, augusztus 17.
I was willing to come in if I needed but I felt like they took advantage of that. However if I absolutely needed to leave early they wold make sure I could.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 2NemJelentés
Productive but unorganized
Cashier (Volt alkalmazott) –  Kalamazoo, MI2018, augusztus 17.
Goodwill was an okay company to work for but things often seemed very unorganized and there were too many people in charge giving different instructions. Managers would hire their friends and would turn away other applicants. I was the only male cashier so I was forced to do everything and anything that required physical effort.
Pro érvek
Goodwill offers a handful of benefits for employees.
Kontra érvek
Managers often hung by themselves and let employees battle through tough situations alone.
cahier
Cashier (Volt alkalmazott) –  Battle Ground, WA2018, augusztus 16.
cashier, check customers out, greet customers, make sure the customer is fining everything okay, be plights and kind, make sure the customer is having a good shopping experience.
Igényelt profil

Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?

Érdekel, hogy milyenek a munkafeltételek vagy a felvételi folyamat itt: Goodwill Industries? Közösségünk szívesen segítségedre lesz.

Kérdésem van