Goodwill Industries-alkalmazotti értékelés erre a pozícióra: Cashier

744 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően Mind a(z) 12 866 értékelés megtekintése
Rendezés:: Hasznosság | Értékelés | Dátum
Munkahelyi kultúra
Its a good first job option
Cashier (Volt alkalmazott) –  Winter Garden, FL2018, május 26.
The managers were awesome, and a lot of the employees are awesome people. It's a little stressful with the customers being demanding. and some employees just occupy space, like you might find in any given work place but the people who work work hard, and you are often praised accordingly. It's a great environment for gaining confidence and personal growth. Its very rewarding as you feel you are making a genuine positive impact in peoples lives.The pay was far less than I liked but in fairness Goodwill is a business built on helping the community and that money has to come from somewhere.All in all I enjoyed it and for anyone who hasn't had a job before I think it's an excellent starting place.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Didn't like the hours and very little job trainingNot accessible to transportation
Cashier (Volt alkalmazott) –  North Versailles, PA2018, május 25.
I worked at Goodwill for a brief period of time. I didn't have dependable transportation and I didn't like the hours I was scheduled.

Managers were not professional.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Overall it was a good job.
Mn- Cashier (Volt alkalmazott) –  Rogers, MN2018, május 23.
For me it was a good first job for me and what i got to experience and work with other people. At times working at goodwill it was stressful for me because they kept telling me that I was doing the task wrong and I would get upset.
Pro érvek
Get to go anywhere for lunch
the breaks
Goodwill
Cashier (Volt alkalmazott) –  Staunton, VA2018, május 20.
The staff at Goodwill a very helpful and knowledgeable about training and assisting people on how to manage and run the store correctly and the staff there is very nice
You get to 10 minute breaks in a 30 minute break
Customers sometimes
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 1Nem 1Jelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
productive and fun place to work
Cashier (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Eau Claire, WI2018, május 16.
The enjoyable part of the job is who i work with.. A typical day is busy. i enjoy the customers that come in. The hardest part of the job is having different tasks from different people.
discounts
Munkahelyi kultúra
fun place to work , but needs more professionalism
Senior Casher (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  San Diego, CA2018, május 15.
Good place to work, customer service is great; but they need just to work on certain problems to give solutions in a good time , the right time and the right place to aavoid bad conseqquences.
na
na
Just a place to work
CASHIER (Volt alkalmazott) –  Bryan, TX2018, május 15.
Goodwill is not a place i would refer anyone to. Its a job if your looking for work and need some type of pay. Minimum wage is not enough when your taking care of a family.
Fun, Challenging
Cashier (Volt alkalmazott) –  Dartmouth, NS2018, május 15.
I loved it. found the job fun and good work with decent hours and enjoyable co-workers. only thing I didn't like is that it didn't work out after an illness put me in the hospital for too long.
Good Hours, Decent Location, Fun Environment
Quotas, Expectations were very high
Very fast paced
Cashier (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Melbourne, FL2018, május 11.
Working eight hours consistently, doing more than just your job title. Management is decent. Workplace culture is to ensure customer service and that numbers are high all the time.
Full Time
Kontra érvek
barely can take breaks, having to consistently help staff members who are my senior
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 2NemJelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Do not recommend working at this location
Cashier (Volt alkalmazott) –  Winder, GA2018, május 10.
Very cut throat atmosphere. Managers pick and choose favorites and tend to overlook certain issues instead of correcting them. Had more issues working here than positive things to say
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 4NemJelentés
My review of Goodwill
Goodwill Drive thru ambassor (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Granger, IN2018, május 9.
My typical day at work is to take donations sort, price, inventory,customer service. I also work with a crew to help with the work to get things done.I will normally stay at the table and price the items while my coworker gets the donations and sorts for me to price. My managers that I work under are wonderful women that run the store. The hardest part of my job is how physical my job is with the donations that can be large objects like couches to small items in a single bag. It has caused me problems with my shoulders and now with my elbow on my dominate arm.The most enjoyable part my job is when we have our lunch ins in the break room.
Weekly pay
Not enough pay
Drama and favortism
CASHIER (Volt alkalmazott) –  Phoenix, AZ2018, május 8.
I worked at goodwill for a little over a year and there was always some kind of drama going on with coworkers and you could tell that the managers also had favoritism among employees. A lot was expected out of employees for the minimum wage that was paid.
customers
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 3NemJelentés
Enjoyable Coworkers, Potentially Stressful Environment
Drive Thru Ambassador (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Mishawaka, IN2018, május 7.
The people I work with are very enjoyable to work with. The negative aspect is the potential for inundation with donations that can be rather stressful as you are required to sort everything that comes in as well as receive the donations. If it is a day that sees such a large quantity of donations that you can not keep up with them by sorting, the donations pile up and it can get very congested in the donation area. This is potentially stressful as your duties seem to pile up.
Coworkers
Potential for overwhelming
lot of hard labor
Cashier (Volt alkalmazott) –  Las Vegas, NV2018, május 6.
Goodwill is a good job if you want to teach your children what it's like to work a laborious job with barely any pay since taxes take so much out of your check.
Pro érvek
you'll always have something to do
how little you get paid
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?IgenNem 1Jelentés
I didn't like it.
Cashier (Volt alkalmazott) –  Fredericksburg, VA2018, április 30.
The management stunk. They don't care about their employees. They let people manage places that end up making other employees leave. And yet their still there. They work you like a dog and you don't get any appreciation. Never work for goodwill!
Productive and fun.
Cashier (Volt alkalmazott) –  Lauderdale Lakes, FL2018, április 29.
Good industry,take care of people and helpful. I had a good experience over there with the customer they liked me, because I knew the way how to treated them.
goodwill
Cashier (Volt alkalmazott) –  Denver, CO2018, április 29.
custermor satisfaction, learned how to manger the companys objectiveas as well as meeting company desired public relation relationship. superviesed the breaks and money needs of 5 cashier,made promotional announcement, addressed customor coplant, open safe count down safe close out safe,make bank deposits, rearanged storefloor design, great customor.and i really enjoyed being apart of the holiday store design or set up.
n/a
n/a
Munkahelyi kultúra
Things have gone downhill in the last couple years
Cashier (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Las Vegas, NV2018, április 27.
We used to get achievement bonuses.
Now we're lucky to get Goodwill miles(dollars) to spend only at other Goodwill stores with no discounts.
We do have occasional on location baby showers, birthdays, etc.
Pro érvek
Benefits
Kontra érvek
Dirty employee areas, can't shop at your own location, working with used items.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?IgenNem 1Jelentés
Review
Production team-Cashier (Volt alkalmazott) –  Phoenix, AZ 850852018, április 25.
Managers suck and I wouldn't recommend anyone to work for this company, filled for FML paper behind my back and was taking my PTO, so happy I left this place
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 3NemJelentés
warehouse no sanitation
cashier (Volt alkalmazott) –  Griffin, GA2018, április 24.
its mandatory you wear steel toed boots. They hurt your feet and you have to stand up 8 hours of the day. the clothing are not sanitize so your more like to catch multiple colds.
1 hour lunch benfits
Kontra érvek
steel toed boots long hours standing up
Igényelt profil

Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?

Érdekel, hogy milyenek a munkafeltételek vagy a felvételi folyamat itt: Goodwill Industries? Közösségünk szívesen segítségedre lesz.

Kérdésem van