Goodwill Industries-alkalmazotti értékelés erre a pozícióra: Cashier

850 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően Mind a(z) 14 372 értékelés megtekintése
Rendezés:: Hasznosság | Értékelés | Dátum
Munkahelyi kultúra
Supervisor is awful and not a family person
Cashier (Volt alkalmazott) –  Maysville, KY2018, november 19.
Easy work and co workers are great. Coworker are always there to help and explain if you need help. Always have someone to listen as long as main supervisor isn’t around if he’s around it makes for a long day at work
place is a joke....
Goodwill (Cashier) (Volt alkalmazott) –  Jackson, MI 492022018, november 17.
About a month in this company you learn so much about the ugly truth of goodwill. i was really taken back about what really goes on behind all "donations"....
sometimes good people
most of everything...
Fun environment
Cashier (Volt alkalmazott) –  Saginaw, MI2018, november 14.
I would go in the morning time and we had a great manager we would have to clean up the garbage outside first then we would go in have a little breakfast before getting to work .me and my co workers would have to hang and tag 10 racks of clothes and we would always try and get ours done before everyone else, I also worked out on the floor cleaning up and waiting on customers. The hardest part was dealing with people hiding things for Saturday sale. It was a great place to work.
Pro érvek
Ate breakfast before we opened
Kontra érvek
Cleaning up the trash from the dumpster
Munkahelyi kultúra
provid and fun work place
Cashier (Volt alkalmazott) –  Moore, OK2018, november 12.
love it was best job i had i would recommend this job to anyone very nice clean place well keep up great customers and workers fun job very easy going job
Pro érvek
had free lunches and pizza party and drinks
Kontra érvek
short lunches and cant smoke on breaks had to be off property to smoke
Customer service
Retail Associate/Cashier (Volt alkalmazott) –  LaGrange, GA2018, november 11.
i learned how to work with the public and also how to work a register and count money, Also how to mulitask better and also pay more attention to detail.
good pay
not there anymore
Munkahelyi kultúra
This was only intended to be a seasonal job.
Cashier (Volt alkalmazott) –  Paradise Valley, AZ2018, november 10.
Goodwill work is very low pay for demanding physical employment. I found out that the dedicated personnel were not given any chance to move up the ladder unless they were willing to transfer across the city.
Kontra érvek
The maintenance of the store is not up to par.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Fun, easy place to work!
Cashier (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  North Charleston, SC2018, november 7.
Love this job and my managers! Easy to learn and catch on and the people are super friendly. Not hard word at all but it has it’s moment. Laid back environment full of caring people!
This job stinks
Cashier (Volt alkalmazott) –  Spanish Fort, AL2018, október 30.
Over worked under paid, bunch of suck butts, home office people and high above store managers are off every weekend and holidays as well as mission people but people who work n the store work 10 hrs a day
Kontra érvek
Everything about this place big turn over
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?IgenNem 1Jelentés
stressful and fast paced
Cashier (Volt alkalmazott) –  Spokane, WA2018, október 30.
Must be willing to work fast, deal with duty changes depending on what staff member delegates the task which change frequently, some management sit in the office making personal calls while the floor is in disarray and unorganized
Constant theft daily with no repercussions
Too many management levels with no communication daily therefore job tasks may change frequently
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 3NemJelentés
small summary
Cashier (Volt alkalmazott) –  Omaha, NE2018, október 30.
nice and welcoming environment although some of the supervisors are a bit intimidating and really doesn't work with you like they should, but other than that, good place to work.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Nice people but poor company to work for
Cashier (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Greensboro, NC2018, október 29.
The people you work with are ok. However company rules change every week without notice until you break one. They are really motivated by greed with constant increases in monthly goals. They almost never ever give you the tools to complete your job and then will try to discipline you like it's your fault. They're not real big on being flexible if you have other employment. There is no consistency with the rules meaning one locations rules may be different than another locations in thre same city even though it's the same company. They pick and choose who they want to advance and what qualifications they have to meet. For instance you might want to be a female donation attendant they will tell you no then turn around and hire a female donation attendant or you might want to be a key holder but they will tell you no and then turn around and hire a key holder without a car. The point I'm trying to make is that they contradict themselves with the rules they make, employees are underpaid and management is not trained properly to do their job. The best thing about the company is the customers.
Customers
Everything else
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 2NemJelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
not the grestest place to work
Goodwill cashier (Volt alkalmazott) –  Buffalo, NY2018, október 24.
the store was constantly hectic all the time, nothing really ever got done, management was too laid back and let employees do whatever they pleased. really didnt like doing most of the work myself.
everything
Munkahelyi kultúra
Good
Cashier (Volt alkalmazott) –  Starke, FL2018, október 24.
I did enjoy working at Goodwill very much; if their was better pay, more hours available, and benefits for part-time employees. I wouldn't of left.

I also enjoyed working with all of the rest of the people there.
Pro érvek
Constant business, Great Co-workers, Decent pay.
Kontra érvek
Limited hours available, no part-time benefits
Alright workplace.
Cashier (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Lawrence, KS2018, október 23.
In my time working at Goodwill I had an alright experience. The job started at 8 dollars per hour. It is an environment that thrives on lots of hardworking people. A typical day at work could have me working anywhere in the store (ex. Softlines Production, Hardlines production, Backroom, Cashiering, Stocking, donation door, etc.). my favorite part of the job was stocking. I honestly really did not like cashiering. I learned so much all around the workplace.
Pro érvek
The staff is really friendly and you are mostly surrounded by hardworking people
low pay
poor
Cashier (Volt alkalmazott) –  Cypress, TX2018, október 22.
A typical day Was very slow then quick pace, I learned to not get too friendly with staff,Management was very very poor and didn't solve situations rather then to push them aside. Hardest part was working the register alone with a lot of people in line,
Most enjoyable were the customers.
Customers
Management, really got breaks
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 4NemJelentés
Productive and fun
Cashier (Volt alkalmazott) –  Big Rapids, MI2018, október 18.
It's a good work environment. Lots of people. I would recommend Goodwill to anyone. People are caring. Managers could use better language and attitudes.
Always making you laugh
Rude customers or coworkers
Munkahelyi kultúra
productive and good work place
Cashier (Volt alkalmazott) –  fort collins2018, október 15.
A great place to work and amazing people and amazing co-workers and customers, I learned how to get along with people you dont like and how to deal with customer complainments
employee discounts
dishonest employees
Munkahelyi kultúra
Typical and stressful retail job, but the employees made it worthwhile
Cashier (Volt alkalmazott) –  Batavia, IL2018, október 15.
* The store would be a mess within 30 min of opening it, but it would be out of our control since we can only clean up the store so much during our shift when we have a gazillion other things going through our mind while we work.

* Good management for the most part, and the employees were cool and laid back people.

* The best part about the job was honestly the employees, who helped make the job worthwhile most days and bearable during the bad days.

* Since there were a good amount of employees, you can take the time off for a vacation let's say for a week, and most of the time get the time off since the store had enough people to cover.
Pro érvek
Great and caring staff, pretty understanding about wanting time off
Wage
Munkahelyi kultúra
Productive and Fast paced work environment
Cashier (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Portage, IN2018, október 14.
Clock in; Put away clothes on racks as quickly as possible; Cashier; Customer service; Putting away wares; Pulling items with certain color tags; Cleaning sales floor; Changing end cap displays
Pro érvek
Employee discounts and Pleasant co workers
Kontra érvek
Short breaks and low hours
okay to work at
Cashier Trainee (Volt alkalmazott) –  Monticello, MN2018, október 10.
sometime it was busy. sometimes some of the other people i feel didn't respect me because i was disabled. so i felt out of place sometimes but the people most of the time were awesome most of the time customers were awesome overall a pretty okay place to work at.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 2NemJelentés
Igényelt profil

Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?

Érdekel, hogy milyenek a munkafeltételek vagy a felvételi folyamat itt: Goodwill Industries? Közösségünk szívesen segítségedre lesz.

Kérdésem van