Goodwill Industries-alkalmazotti értékelés erre a pozícióra: Attendant

543 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően Mind a(z) 13 359 értékelés megtekintése
Flexible with schedule
Donation Attendant (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Richmond, VA2018, január 10.
they were flexible with my schedule while i was going to college. they also paid tuition reimbursement, but that was a pain to get them to do. i would recommend overall
lots of donations
Donation Attendant (Volt alkalmazott) –  Sheboygan, WI2018, január 9.
It was a good thrift shopping experience to see how they organized everything and how much people actually donated. Goodwill does have some good values and does do a good cause.
discounts
short on workers
Low wages low hours
Collection Attendant (Volt alkalmazott) –  Sacramento, CA2018, január 9.
Work environment is good. Low hours and wages. Had to travel far away from home. Very fast paced. Customer service was good. Organize donations and write customer zip codes.
Wouldn't recommend
Donation Attendant (Volt alkalmazott) –  Avon, IN2018, január 7.
I was a donation attendant working in the back of the store. I really didn't know what to expect out of each day. This job didn't teach me anything but it kept me in shape. I had to move product that has been either donated or dropped off from the truck. If items were in bad condition it was to be either thrown away or put onto the trailer to shipped somewhere else. Not much diversity was in my work area as far as that goes. The job was real hard at moments. The store I worked at was real low on employees mostly in the back. That means I was either by myself tacking care of the whole back part of the store or the help wasn't really help. And back door employees always come and go. It became real frustrating on first Saturday sales, the back of the store will get so packed up with product to the point that moving around becomes a safety hazard. Nothing was enjoyable about this job. The people donating most of the time come across as rude and stuck up. Worst part is they are either donating something we cannot take, some old moldy piece of furniture or any item, and some race case you may actually may have some people donate their literal trash. As for the heavy items, if there is no one else there well tough luck you gotta take care of it on your own. This alone was made me quit due to multiple injuries. Whats worse is the pay is not worth it even if you are full-time.

I'm sure not all Goodwill stores are not like this but this is just my experience.
Cannot find any
Kontra érvek
Low pay, poor safety, poor management
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 7NemJelentés
Quick paced
Donation Attendant (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Peoria, AZ2018, január 3.
Not for everyone but the people are friendly and it's a pay check. You will have to work hard they don't promote just anyone and you have to be quick.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 4Nem 1Jelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
sucks lots of work not good pay
ADC Attendant (Volt alkalmazott) –  Sarasota, FL2018, január 2.
you cant have a balanced home life working there, people arent paid enough for all the work they want you to do, its an act they dont care about their employees
40hrs a week for sure
not enough money
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 6NemJelentés
working days at goodwill
ADC attendant (Volt alkalmazott) –  Roanoke, VA/Vinton2018, január 2.
Most days were good I really enjoyed most of my customers The management to me were good except the last one I had The hardest part of the job was I guess the extreme conditions for the bathroom and weather the most enjoyable part was my customers , truck drivers visits for goodwill and being able to provide for my family.
It was a decent job
Kontra érvek
They need toilet facilities at each ADC
Good people, hard work
Donations Attendant (Volt alkalmazott) –  Lake Forest, CA2017, december 29.
I worked in receiving, organizing, displaying and shipping donations. There was a lot of volume and sometimes it was slow and sometimes it was fast and busy.
Pro érvek
I felt like I was helping people with goods they needed.
Kontra érvek
The work pace varied a lot
Munkahelyi kultúra
Only care about donated goods not the employees
ADC Attendant (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Martinsville, VA2017, december 28.
I’ve been working here for less than two years. The weather was always an issue but I could manage, but working outside in the winter and the summer, it tends to either get too hot or too cold. We aren’t allowed to have heaters, electricity, or anything else for that matter.

Our breaks are also very short so your body doesn’t have time to warm up or cool down and it starts to take a toll on you.

Other than management not breathing down your neck, being able to read peacefully, the benefits, and a little money here and there, I don’t really see any or much advantages to working here.
Pro érvek
Benefits
Kontra érvek
Short breaks, unsafe working conditions, no electricity
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 2NemJelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Good job and somewhat decent pay
Donation Attendant (Volt alkalmazott) –  Marion, OH2017, december 21.
Work is steady and sometimes easy and the hard part of the job was trying to get it done in ten minutes that was hard for just one person so I think they need more people back there.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 2Nem 1Jelentés
I liked it
Donations attendant (Volt alkalmazott) –  Saint Louis Park, MN2017, december 14.
Every thing was new that i did on a daily so it wasn't really a boring job i would love to work there again but they pay has to be way more than it was and i do not think their willing to pay that much
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 2Nem 1Jelentés
Goodwill Treats their Employees Great
Collection Attendant (Volt alkalmazott) –  Evansville, IN2017, december 13.
My time at Goodwill was Awesome. It is the best job that I have ever had. The Management is awesome, the other employees are really friendly. The only complaint I ever had was I felt I wasn't paid enough/ didn't have enough help to run my part of the store
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?IgenNem 2Jelentés
Strict
Donations Attendant (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Oklahoma City, OK2017, december 12.
No raiaes, low pay, no overtime, cutting discount card, sloppy stores, higher prices, no standards on donations, not family friendly not flexible ....
Pay
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 7NemJelentés
Great experience
Donation Attendant (Volt alkalmazott) –  Dunwoody, GA2017, december 10.
It my honor get sach a wonderful job ever in my life & it’s always a great time working with my friends they are really nice, friendly & helpfull ever ,still we are touch in Facebook,Instagram and phone either,our supervisors was a great personality she always share a great ideas so how can we work in easy way and also she is alway friendly ever....
30 minutes lunch brake
15 minutes twiceshort brake
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?IgenNem 2Jelentés
Hard on work ethic
Attendant (Volt alkalmazott) –  Rocklin, CA2017, december 4.
Goodwill was a great place to work if you like touching peoples dirty donations. The place always stank, the other employees were awful and the management could've been better.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 3Nem 2Jelentés
Working and Exciting Environment
Donation Attendant (Volt alkalmazott) –  Chula Vista, CA2017, december 3.
It's one of those typical days at work, come in to work, have your bags check, Get To Work, Break, Work, Lunch, Work, Have Your Bags Check, Then Go Home.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 1Nem 1Jelentés
beneficial
Donation Attendant (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Montgomery, IL2017, november 30.
Goodwill is a beneficial first job that can open doors to other experiences. Goodwill is great environment to work for young adults just stepping into the working field.
managers/co-workers
n/a
hard
Donations Attendant (Volt alkalmazott) –  Greensboro, NC2017, november 30.
There was always an abundance of work, Upper management was very biased and unprofessional. Workload does equal pay rate. You work long hard hours for very minimal pay.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 6NemJelentés
Goodwill
Donation Attendant (Volt alkalmazott) –  Oakland, CA2017, november 29.
The job was good but the pay was not. I like to work so I do not really mind.. I just do my work exactly as they asked , we'll because that's my job.
Pro érvek
good people to work with
Kontra érvek
corporate does not treat their empoyees fairly
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 3NemJelentés
Experience Working Environment
Donation Attendant (Volt alkalmazott) –  Chula Vista, CA2017, november 28.
An Typical Day is always the same, Coming In, Checking in, Getting To Work, Have a Break, Working, Taking an Lunch Break, Getting Back To Work and Going Home, I've learned a lot from this company.
Free Lunches
Short Breaks
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?IgenNemJelentés
Igényelt profil

Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?

Érdekel, hogy milyenek a munkafeltételek vagy a felvételi folyamat itt: Goodwill Industries? Közösségünk szívesen segítségedre lesz.

Kérdésem van