Goodwill Industries-alkalmazotti értékelés erre a pozícióra: Attendant

582 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően Mind a(z) 14 128 értékelés megtekintése
It’s been a wild ride
Donation Attendant (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Hendersonville, TN2018, április 19.
Doesn’t pay that much, but it pays for the job you do. Now I am just looking for a second job for extra income. So, it is ok you would be better off with something else. Or work hard make good impression you can move up.
Munkahelyi kultúra
productive and fun to work
DONATION ATTENDANT (Volt alkalmazott) –  Phoenix, AZ2018, április 13.
Insures that receipt is offered to each donor, regardless of size of donation.
Safeguards company property including donated goods.
Maintains the placement of all merchandise and maintains the organization of the donation center.
Sort incoming donations based on general type of merchandise.
Manages the flow of merchandise within the donation center.
May perform marketing efforts for donation center, including but not limited to shaking banners street-side, and distributing flyers.
Actively check and manage e-mail.
Appropriately label all gaylords for correct merchandise type for storage, pick-up, and transport.
Clean restrooms, parking lot, donation area. Sweep and spot mop donation center floor.
Keeps supervisor informed of problems and makes appropriate recommendations.
Assists in loading or unloading of merchandise onto/off trucks or trailers as needed.
Create manifest for shipping and transport of outgoing gaylords including trucks and trailers.
Reports all non-employee and employee injuries in a timely fashion including calling injury hotline, incident reports, and notifying store manager.
Safe guards company property, including donated goods. Reports any incidents of theft, pre-selection, misappropriation or unauthorized possession of company property. Understands that any donated merchandise whether saleable or not is the property of Goodwill Industries of Central Arizona and has no authorization to authorize giving it away for any reason.
Attend scheduled meetings and trainings.
Responsible for following and ensuring all safety rules are complied with
  több... and appropriate safety equipment is used. Ensures work areas are maintained in a clean, uncluttered, hazard free condition. Immediately takes action and/or reports any unsafe or potential hazards.
Other duties as assigned.
  kevesebb
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 1Nem 1Jelentés
Slow & Low
Donation Attendant (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Oklahoma City, OK2018, április 12.
Generally it's a slow job, and when it's slow, it's pleasant. You can have nice, brief interactions with customers, and take care of things quickly. When nothing comes through, one can read (or write!) and mark the time until the next donation arrives. Sometimes it'll pick up, and when it does, things pile up and the job can become stressful. There's no means to tell what kind of day it'll be before you come in. 10 hour days.

Pay is low. From my experience, there's no raises, and no upward movement. A full-time employee won't make enough for rent, so I'd only recommend this to younger people who can still live at home, or bored people with a spouse/partner who already provides. I certainly DO NOT recommend this to anyone who needs enough money to live on.

If you're a depressive person this job gives you just enough time to think about how sad you are and how you wish you had more money and were doing more.

Management was aloof and uninvolved for most of my tenure, but this is changing. The new manager actually takes their job seriously, and it's appreciated.
Decent life/work balance, Paid holidays, Usually relaxed
Low pay, No promotions, No raises
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 5NemJelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
very stressful and cut throat managers
Donation Attendant (Volt alkalmazott) –  Chico, CA2018, április 11.
1. during a day I would organize and clean and log info. into a book and sort and put stuff in its right place.
2. goodwill was a very boring job because 90%of the time you were suppose to sit and wait and 10% of the time you did actual work.
3.my supervisors were mean and didn't like me and gave me bad shifts.
4. I was alone for every shift and when you met with people it was stressful and you had to be very productive.
5. my job was very difficult because management didn't like me.
6. there was nothing enjoyable about the job.
money from work
everything
its ok place to work
Donation door Attendant (Volt alkalmazott) –  Wichita, KS2018, április 10.
it an okay job you do your job and go home i don't know what to say about it other than it is an okay job as far as i know and if you need a job for while
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?IgenNemJelentés
it's an okay job
Donation Attendant (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Hewitt, TX2018, április 5.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?IgenNem 1Jelentés
Great
Donation Attendant (Volt alkalmazott) –  Cincinnati, OH2018, április 2.
Loved working for this company great people helping the community as well as helping Veterans ! all the staff were great and really helpful as well as the management
really helpful
lack of staff on shifts
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 3Nem 1Jelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Productive and fun workplace as long as work is being done
Donation Attendant (Volt alkalmazott) –  Houston, TX2018, március 31.
Most days working at goodwill were enjoyable and everyday i would try and make work more easier and more enjoying even if the was a sad day or boring. And almost everyday i would show my co-workers some to make the job easier.
Lunch plus two 15min breaks
Kontra érvek
Not everyone wanted to work as much as i did
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 1Nem 1Jelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Flexible, fun, leaning environment with room for growth
Dock attendant (Volt alkalmazott) –  Sikeston, MO2018, március 27.
great work environment, provided me with new skills and learning opportunities. developed strong customer relation and organizational skills. however pay was not meeting my current means and birth of child required me to relocate to new area.
It’s a stressful environment
Donation Attendant (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Houston, TX2018, március 24.
It a good job for a student. Someone should doesn’t have much bills are responsibility . The company is good for people that need second chances because of their background
Pro érvek
Open up all kind of people
Pay and benefits
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 1Nem 2Jelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Interesting place to worked.
Donations Attendant (Volt alkalmazott) –  Dallas, TX2018, március 23.
Talking and interacting with customers and acceptance of donations, to treat people the same no matter what. Understanding fun and very interesting not enough pay going through people donated items.
Not enough money
Fun place to work
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 2Nem 2Jelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
A good starter job , not meant to stay in forever , unless you move up the ladder .
Donation Attendant (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Virginia Beach, VA2018, március 16.
Overall, goodwill itself isn’t a bad company to work at , they pay well and if you have the correct managers , they will try and help you move up the ladder , if it’s something you want . I’ve been here for 2 years and I’m grateful but , it’s time to move on.
Pro érvek
They start at $10.00 hourly, and if you’re full time you’ll have paid time off .
Kontra érvek
For a thrift store, they are very demanding .
Munkahelyi kultúra
horrible company to work for
Donation attendant (Volt alkalmazott) –  Aurora,colorado2018, március 9.
Walk in and instantly greeted by lazy workers and a lazy boss who expect more from me than anyone else because I put in effort. If you like being lazy and getting paid pennies then GID is just the place for you!
Munkahelyi kultúra
co workers were great and you were never doing one thing for too long.
DONATION ATTENDANT (Volt alkalmazott) –  Phoenix, AZ2018, március 7.
Lots to do with great co workers. The job never got boring and because you take in peoples donations, you got to see a lot of cool stuff that people would bring in.
fun people to work with
inconsistent schedule
Stressful and annoying
Donation Attendant (Volt alkalmazott) –  Henrietta, NY2018, március 7.
Working in the back was fun and energetic. It was a treasure hunt everyday. I enjoyed my job and my co-workers. The management is what brings Goodwill down. They are money hungry and do not care about the mission or employees. From the CEO to the store managers, all they care about is making money. It’s a great place to work if you don’t mind working for greedy people who don’t care about the little guys in the company.
Closed Christmas.
Unprofessional managers
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 4NemJelentés
Very alot of communication
Donation Attendant (Volt alkalmazott) –  Missouri City, TX2018, március 4.
The job was distance to what i wonted to accomplish. I was satisfied with my goals. But im positive that the work place wasnt as job well conditions that i wonted. Learning to process and help bring the work or job to a new and higher donation attendants position more unique.
Pro érvek
Communication of all basic small stretches
Kontra érvek
Short co worker related exsperince
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 2NemJelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
My favorite part about Goodwill is working with all of my coworkers
Floor Attendant (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Pearland, TX2018, február 23.
Great people to work with. If the store makes budget, we get what is called Goodwill Bucks which is like a coupon. Part times get 10. Full times get 20. The managers are always there when you need them. If you need to leave early for anything, just say so and they will allow it. Whether you work 5 hours in a single day or 8, they give you a 15 minute break. Every once in awhile we get some pretty descent item donated. Cons about Goodwill-You can only shop on your day off. You can't even shop before or after your shift. Our family and friends can't shop while we are working. To be completely honest, I've been bored with my position for awhile now. I'm ready to move on. Retail isn't my passion. Helping children be whatever they want is.
Co-workers, Insurance, Employee Discount
Listed in review
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 2Nem 1Jelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Hard to obtain processing quotas. Hard to do everything in time space. Nobody follows rules.
Donation Attendent (Volt alkalmazott) –  Fishers, IN2018, február 22.
They have an ungodly quota for the wares and textile producers. Donation attendants have ungodly list of things to do in a very short time period. Lazy people never seemed to step up and do important duties. Everybody seems to end up stressed out. Nothing changes even after you talk to management. Lazy people continue to be lazy..
Look below
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 4NemJelentés
didnt like it
Donation Center Attendant (Volt alkalmazott) –  Brookfield, WI2018, február 17.
the environment was dull, walking in there felt energy draining. the employees was fun and nice though. i liked the managers they were nice. and the location was too far.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 3Nem 2Jelentés
Fast paced quite often
Donation Attendant (Volt alkalmazott) –  Greendale, WI2018, február 17.
As a donation attendant the main duty is to assist the customer. There is a bell that rings when a customer pulls in and we have to react to that bell. It is generally a decent place to work unless it gets too busy and we can't keep up, then managers begin complaining about what IS NOT done (grin and bear it).
Trying to think of one.
Kontra érvek
For me it was location, took me close to two hours travelling on public bus.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?IgenNemJelentés
Igényelt profil

Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?

Érdekel, hogy milyenek a munkafeltételek vagy a felvételi folyamat itt: Goodwill Industries? Közösségünk szívesen segítségedre lesz.

Kérdésem van