Goodwill Industries-alkalmazotti értékelés erre a pozícióra: Attendant

448 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően
good enviroment difficult supervisors
Donation Attendant (Volt alkalmazott) –  Spring, TX2017, augusztus 14.
The donors are the ones who make your fun cheerful ,positive ,having a good heart gets you terminated ,I love helping people .seeing the pleasure it brings them brings me pleasure
no bosses
cameras everywhere
Love this place.
COLLECTION ATTENDENT (Volt alkalmazott) –  Sacramento, CA2017, augusztus 13.
If I could I will work here again and again I just love the people that I meet and work with there just fantastic I love all the bosss that work here very very nice people..
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 4NemJelentés
Fun Thrift Store to Work At
Donation Door Attendant (Volt alkalmazott) –  Boise, ID2017, augusztus 10.
A friendly and quick paced environment whether you are a cashier or donation attendant. You get your employee discount after a month of working there.
Productive and Very Fun Working Environment
Donation Attendant (Volt alkalmazott) –  San Diego, CA2017, augusztus 9.
A Typical day at work is well, U get to Know someone but then at the end, People are sometime Nice and other People are not so nice, The workplace culture is like being in an dessert with a lot of Pictures and People all around You, The hardest part of the day is going to one place to another to another to another and to another and the most enjoyable part of the day is to have breaks and lunches.
Free Lunches
Short Breaks
Warehouse environment
Donation Attendant (Volt alkalmazott) –  Orlando, FL2017, augusztus 7.
Thanks for the opportunity to work for this company. They are very supportive of the community and the provide alot if support to job seekers. Very good company to work for.
Opportunity to advance
Short breaks
Munkahelyi kultúra
Independent Job working mostly with customers and things
Donation Attendant (Volt alkalmazott) –  Monticello, MN2017, augusztus 7.
Clock in and decide yourself what needs to be done. Pace yourself to keep your work space clean and flowing. Work with both customers and people that donate but not as much with coworkers. Understanding management.
Very Productive workplace
Donation Attendant (Volt alkalmazott) –  Milwaukee, WI2017, augusztus 5.
There's always smiles and laughs at the Goodwill. Store management is good, I learned everything I know about the forklift at Goodwill. The hardest part of the job is working at a super fast pace on payday. The most enjoyable part is seeing the smiles on the customers face.
Good items for cheap
Kontra érvek
You have to wait until the end of your shift to make a purchase
Goodwill
Donation Attendant (Volt alkalmazott) –  Fairfield, CA2017, augusztus 5.
Interesting place to work a lot of experience can be gained and lots of different people of every background will make it to where if you can work there you can work anywhere
warehouse
Donation Attendant (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Austin, TX2017, augusztus 4.
well all i do is take donations and put it were neccesessary , either its will be sold or salvage and than i make sure that the warehouse and my work space is clean and presentable . i can work the palate jack & the big joe
pays my rent
Kontra érvek
not making enough to live off of
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 3Nem 1Jelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great place, great coworkers, excellent managment, but terrible copperate office management.
Donation Attendant (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Delaware, OH2017, augusztus 1.
Excellent place to work (Delaware) mangers are layed back and will help you every step of the way. Summer days are very busy at the ADC area. Sometimes could use better teamwork. Corperate office causes alot of stress on workers and management. Alot of the time they accept more donations than they have room for, causes alot of stress and makes a mess.
Benifits, raises, management
Kontra érvek
ADC door, warehouse management, coperate office
Munkahelyi kultúra
Boring, Lots of work, No notice.
Donation Attendant (Volt alkalmazott) –  Atascocita, TX2017, augusztus 1.
A typical day at work included arriving to a very busy workload, doing your work, getting a small break, getting back to work, then working more while the other employees clean. I didn't really learn much of anything at my time here, the management does whatever they want without repercussion & then sits in their office for the rest of the day. Overall the job isn't a walk in the park, if you like staying busy all day then this is a good job for you, if not i'd try someplace else.
Kontra érvek
Short breaks, zero notice, heavy workload
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 5NemJelentés
Very enjoyable job
Donations Attendant (Volt alkalmazott) –  Sacramento, CA2017, július 31.
A typical day working at the Goodwill Express was great. I learned how to run a store by myself. How to use my communication skills and improve my customer service. My manager was very strict but also very nice. The work place as great to work in and it always stayed busy. The hardest part to me would have been having to lift and move the furniture donations. I always enjoyed creating the customers and sorting the different items that were donated.
Great Co-workers, Good pay
Kontra érvek
No healthcare benefits, more hours
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 4NemJelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Poor treatment from donation customers
Donation Attendant (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Springfield, OR2017, július 30.
I would open the store, put out signs fill out tax recites. Some times I would arrive at work and there would be a huge mess out side to pick up. That happens often. Donation customers would get extremely mad if you turn away a donation.
20 percent off
Kontra érvek
Huge messes to clean up every morning, and angry doners
Productive and easy paced
Donation Attendant (Volt alkalmazott) –  Victoria, TX2017, július 28.
The most enjoyable part of my job was that ive got to meet new people and learn more about the job. its was great and a fun. Coworkers are extremely great and helpful when needed.
N/a
Short breaks
Munkahelyi kultúra
I think everyone at Goodwill, overall, really tries hard to support thier team members, helping all they can.
Floor Attendant (Volt alkalmazott) –  Houston, TX2017, július 28.
I have worked here in the past and also was a frequent shopper. I knew where everything was in the store both in the back and in the front and generally knew how to do each job considering I have worked here several times working different positions. Management overall supports every one of their team members, almost feels like a family, especially at this Houston location.
Friendly staff
Fun work place
Donation Attendant (Volt alkalmazott) –  Milwaukee, WI2017, július 27.
Usage of great customer service, loading and unloading donations that are brought in, salvage the material, use great teamwork methods and take responsibilty if the team task is not efficient.
Flexible with the schedule
DONATION ATTENDANT (Volt alkalmazott) –  Seattle, WA2017, július 27.
It was really dirty, but a good workplace with great people to work with. Really easy job and I believe they have a program that helps people get job training.
Flexible schedule
really dirty
Daily duties
ADC Attendant (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Brownsville, TX2017, július 26.
Great job if your looking for a second job or starting out. The company is willing to work with your scheduling and the workplace itself is a learning experience
Munkahelyi kultúra
Good
Donation Attendant (Volt alkalmazott) –  Lakemead2017, július 21.
You get good and a good place to work at you work with good people they really care about you they help you out.you need to work it answeome in the community
Free lunch
Shortbreak
Munkahelyi kultúra
Summary
Donation Attendant (Volt alkalmazott) –  Vacaville, CA2017, július 20.
Started out as part time. Had one of my best managers ever here. SHe understood my condition and tried her best to keep me at 20 hours a week. Well then 3 people in my department she had to let go. I was the only one left in my department. So i got full time hours. Her and the assistant managers as well as others would help me when busy and to give me breaks.
Great Management