Goodwill Industries-alkalmazotti értékelés erre a pozícióra: Attendant

596 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően Mind a(z) 14 389 értékelés megtekintése
Munkahelyi kultúra
Fun and chill place to work
Donation Attendant (Volt alkalmazott) –  Clarksville, TN2018, augusztus 6.
It was a really good experience. There were plenty of times where I can remember that they gave their employees free lunches on the first Saturday of every month.
Free Lunches
Short Breaks
Decent job
Door attendant (Volt alkalmazott) –  Houghton, MI2018, augusztus 5.
Goodwill is not the place you want to work for as in job security.. they will terminate you for no reason. Management os alright.. some better than other... no 401k in line of work.. discounts for shopling is the only pro. No bonuses no pay raises.
Discount shopping
No 401k
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 4NemJelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Some what of a good place
Donation Attendant (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Queen Creek, AZ2018, augusztus 4.
Goodwill is a great place to work at they are very flexible with your hours and days off. They help to make sure your okay and comfortable with what you have. There is also a lot of drama with the employees and arguments with them as well. A lot of slow workers that slack on the job
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 3NemJelentés
bad management
Donations Attendant (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Honore, FL2018, augusztus 3.
I have worked for goodwill for 7 years the first four I enjoyed but now its terrible, stupid rules, constant change policy, cuting corners to save money(they got rid of night cleaners,house pick ups, drivers and electric automatic doors) goodwill seems to only care about making money and don't care if they stretch out their work force and put more stress on them just to make more money. worst of all is the head managers they have. who thought it was a good idea to have people who think its ok to belittle and talk down on their workers was a good idea? because of them I am the only donar greeter left we normally have 3 but the constant abuse and over working us with out giving any help has led 8 people to quit on me and I am about to o the same the only thing that keeps me from quitting is that I have to pay child support.
workable vacations
Kontra érvek
managment abuse, stressful work inviroment
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 5NemJelentés
Fun place
Donation Attendant (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Cincinnati, OH2018, augusztus 3.
Good job for someone who wants to do something for a good cause. Also, great job to meet people from the community. Everyone you meet is in great spirits.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 1Nem 1Jelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
They hire people from all walks of life!
Donation Attendant (Volt alkalmazott) –  Adrian, MI2018, augusztus 2.
When you work at Goodwill, you get the opportunity to work with people from many backgrounds and walks of life!

You work as a team and provide others with satisfactory service!
Collaborative, Interpersonal, Intrapersonal
Minimum wage
Munkahelyi kultúra
Its a great place to work
Donation Attendant (Volt alkalmazott) –  San Diego, CA2018, augusztus 2.
Its a good place to work if you don't mind never having a set scheduled. the most enjoyable part of working there is the diversity of the employees they hire. you get to meet a lot of good people.
Day at work
Donation Attendant (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Alameda, CA2018, július 31.
I don't know what this is don't understand work is fair good days go smoothly nice people I work with are is good too in the donation station u stay busy all day
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 1Nem 2Jelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Very fun and interesting can be stressful at times, but always usually a great work environment
Donation Attendant (Volt alkalmazott) –  Prescott Valley, AZ2018, július 31.
Working at Goodwill Industries was a different experience, management was a little bit different than I expected, but was still doable and had a very great time working there.
Goodwill
Door Attendant (Volt alkalmazott) –  Henderson, KY2018, július 27.
Great opportunity .. Good place to work .well organized and most always a team effort. Always a opportunity to meet new people and
And a good place to deliver great customer service
Great atmosphere
Not enough pay
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 3Nem 1Jelentés
Professionals at work
Donation Attendant (Volt alkalmazott) –  Portland, OR2018, július 23.
Good people to work with flexible with your work schedule I loved how we had all holidays off The pay was good. I liked the management where I worked.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?IgenNem 1Jelentés
Productive fun workplace
ADC donation attendant (Volt alkalmazott) –  Columbia, SC2018, július 18.
Meet new people everyday very interactive. Fast paced work environment. Raise every six months including health benefits. Keeps you moving and seeing new items coming in everyday
Alright
Donation Attendant (Volt alkalmazott) –  Pearland, TX2018, július 12.
People Are Alright Hours Are Good Customer Are Alright Manager Are Alright Money Is Okay I Worked There For 3 And Half Years And Then Came Back It Was Okay
Hours
Drama
Munkahelyi kultúra
Productive, at times fast paced work place with a solid team culture
Donation Attendant (Volt alkalmazott) –  Chicago, IL2018, július 12.
Working at Goodwill was an overall enjoyable experience for me. The management team was great in just about every way and the team as a whole was strong. Everyone knew their roles and performed them well. During busy times of the year things could get a bit stuffy but we always made it work. Everyday I received a 30 minute lunch break and depending on how many hours I worked an additional two 15 minute breaks. I would recommend Goodwill to anyone who enjoys working with the public and meeting lots of new interesting people.
Goodwill
Collection Attendant/Clerical (Volt alkalmazott) –  Sacramento, CA2018, július 10.
Great place to work for a teenager who is starting to get out on their own. I had a great time working here, my supervisor is was understanding and very helpful.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?IgenNemJelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
I was too old for this job because of the heavy lifting. I was hurt and that's why I left.
DOCK ATTENDANT (Volt alkalmazott) –  Huntington, WV2018, július 10.
This organization helps lots of different areas of my community..I enjoyed talking with the customers dropping off items. I worked hard and lost weight. I liked the ladies I worked with.It was a comfortable place to work. My manager was awesome.
Pro érvek
Good place to work lots of customer service skills learned
I have none
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?IgenNemJelentés
Bad managment
Donation Attendant (Volt alkalmazott) –  Prescott Valley, AZ2018, július 9.
You never knew what days you were going to scheduled or what hours you were going to work. There really not much more to say anout working for the hoodwill.
Munkahelyi kultúra
same as other retail stores
donation attendant (Volt alkalmazott) –  Phoenix, AZ2018, július 9.
Goodwill is what you would expect from a second hand store. But the one I worked at actually had some pretty nice things that were donated. Some managers were ok while others were lazy.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 3NemJelentés
not all that good
Donation Attendant (Volt alkalmazott) –  Fountain Hills, AZ2018, július 5.
had to deal with the mangers never around always on there phones or messing around they would mess up your pay checks a lot and the work was very stressful especially when the trucks always got full
Busy at times
Donation Attendant (Volt alkalmazott) –  Midlothian, VA2018, július 2.
Its hard to keep pace when there not enough people working in the back on the weekends or holidays at most theres 3 to 4 people in the back. I was always on my feet there was no time for breaks
Nice coworkers
Kontra érvek
Can get stressfull at times
Igényelt profil

Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?

Érdekel, hogy milyenek a munkafeltételek vagy a felvételi folyamat itt: Goodwill Industries? Közösségünk szívesen segítségedre lesz.

Kérdésem van