Goodwill Industries-alkalmazotti értékelés erre a pozícióra: Attendant

446 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően
slow paced work enviornment
Donations Attendant (Volt alkalmazott) –  Tucson, AZ2017, szeptember 20.
In order to work here you have to be very good with customer service/satisfaction, be a good greeter and have basic math skills and sense of selling and pricing.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 3Nem 1Jelentés
Just got me by
Donation Attendant (Volt alkalmazott) –  Porter, TX2017, szeptember 18.
A typical day at work was fun full of silliness. I learned that u can't expect something from nothing. The culture in the workplace was laid back at times and fast paced at times especially when donations were coming by the truck load. The hardest part of my job was dealing with different personalities, and most enjoyable was seeing smiles on customers faces.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Fairly Flexible, well connected with communities and social services
Donation Attendant (Volt alkalmazott) –  Phoenix, AZ2017, szeptember 17.
There are many Goodwill thrift strores/ "Donation drop off's" in Central Arizona and each store has a career center. Each Retail strore consist of, a team of Donation attedents, a line of production, cashiers and several manegers & manager assistants.
Pro érvek
Employee appreciation day's and yearly rewards
Long period of Minimum wage
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 2Nem 1Jelentés
good place overall
Donation Attendant (Volt alkalmazott) –  Vacaville, CA2017, szeptember 16.
even though i was only there for one month, the people i worked with were very nice. the work was hard and you had to find a way that works best for you to move all the donations
Pro érvek
got to see all the things people have.
got very dirty
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 3NemJelentés
A Sinking Ship
Donation Attendant (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Sacramento, CA2017, szeptember 16.
Goodwill Industries is a mess top down. Management comes up with half baked standard operating procedures. This procedures does not enhance nor streamline our workspace. Goodwill cares only about donations versus worker safety. We are required to continue to accepting donation despite the lack of space. It also gets really depressing when you have donors that don't care about your safety as well and continues to donate. You basically get it at both ends, manage wants you to take take as much as donors wants you to take take take. You also have to be very aware of your colleagues removing QC tags of your work and replacing them with their name. There is so much backstabbing that throughout the whole system it's not even funny. Goodwill is only good for temporary work and something to get you back on your feet. Other than that move alone and really there is nothing to see here.
Fast paced
Kontra érvek
Unsafe, cutthroat and poor management
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 8Nem 1Jelentés
great coworkers, fun job
Donation Attendant (Volt alkalmazott) –  Webster, NY2017, szeptember 13.
I loved my coworkers and managers. If you want a place you can laugh and work with good fellow employees, then Goodwill is a great choice.
Spring time will be the busiest of the year because of spring cleaning so there will be a lot of work to be done.
Pro érvek
flexible hours, great management, fun coworkers
Awful and abusive
Donation Attendant (Volt alkalmazott) –  Yuma, AZ2017, szeptember 11.
Goodwill managers at store 86 were abusive, neglectful and if you brought something up, you would be told to keep your mouth shut. They don't care about the people working for them. I've seen managers sexually assault someone and that person was placed on paid leave and asked to leave the company. They also terminated someone wrongfully for speaking up.

Goodwill? No, just awful management.
Short, mandatory breaks.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 4Nem 1Jelentés
overworked and underpaid
Store Donation Attendant (Volt alkalmazott) –  Sandy, OR2017, szeptember 11.
for some reason would schedule one person closing on the busiest days of the week, and more on the slow days, store level wa ok, but corporate or Warehouse were constantly not receive what we needed to do or job, rules and procedures that hindered productivity, and "one hand not knowing what the other hand was doing"

they are the worst company I have ever worked for in the sense of "a cluster**** being the norm
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 8NemJelentés
People are friendly
Donation Attendant (Volt alkalmazott) –  Prescott, AZ2017, szeptember 7.
I made some good friends while working at Goodwill. If I had not had to relocate to Colorado, I would still be at this company.

It was a relaxed working environment. The management is always there to help
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?IgenNem 2Jelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
relaxed environment and conservative of the employee healthcare
Donation Attendant (Volt alkalmazott) –  Arizona City, AZ2017, szeptember 6.
Need help in more space an opportunity. Surely I needed more time to understand I need more money and advancedment of my career. Most likely know one recognized my job title
focused
no opportunity
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?IgenNemJelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
It was sloppy and hard work
ADC Attendant (Volt alkalmazott) –  Las Vegas, NV2017, szeptember 6.
Out of three supervisors one was good other wise it was a bad working environment. A typically day would include working in the hot trailers with no fan or water. when other Goodwills in the country offers those things.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Some employees were a little crazy, but the managers were really nicd
Collection Attendant (Volt alkalmazott) –  Sacramento, CA2017, szeptember 4.
Heavy lifting and organizing.
Lots of work to do not a lot of break time, when you do sit down for break the chances of you being watched through the camera and then getting fired for slacking is higher.
Breaks
Lunch break is only if you're working an 8 hour
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 3NemJelentés
Its alright
Donation Attendant (Volt alkalmazott) –  West Allis, WI2017, szeptember 1.
I was a donation attendant. I attended donations. If you like carrying peoples old stuff and throwing it in a bin this is the job for you. I also sometimes went on the forklift.
Nice place to work.
Donations Attendant (Volt alkalmazott) –  Monroe, LA2017, augusztus 29.
Goodwill is a nice job if you enjoy seeing people get nice things at low prices. I don't have many bad things to say about the company. I think they should work on organizing.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?IgenNemJelentés
Overworked and underpaid
ADC Attendant (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Memphis, TN2017, augusztus 24.
The hours are not flexible and they want let you get overtime. It's a lot going on, that I dont agree with. If u wanted extra hours ,its hard to do. I just dont see this as a company, i can continue to work for.
great place to work
Donation Attendant (Volt alkalmazott) –  Stevens Point, WI2017, augusztus 22.
i like my job at goodwill a lot i would work at goodwork again managment works with you and the peolpe are very nice and they care about you a lot it is a great place to work
Munkahelyi kultúra
Stable Job as long as you keep doing the right thing
Donation Center Attendant (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Orlando, FL2017, augusztus 16.
The company was able to provide me flexible hours while I attended College and if I were to pursue them, I could begin reaching higher positions among the company. I have had great managers but I have also have had not so great managers. Since its a small place a key component of the operation is team work and communication which depending on who is there can be easy to accomplish or not.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Productive, interesting and fun company to work for
Donation Express Attendant (Volt alkalmazott) –  Orlando, FL2017, augusztus 14.
I provided great customer service, to me customers come first, I followed all rules in regards to safety at work, was very careful not to hurt my self or donors when they brought in very heavy stuff. I was able to open and close facility. I usually had to work by myself during my shift, maintained the location clean and organized. Shipping and receiving was part of my duties, I had no issues with that, usually the driver and I had to bring in equipment and take everything out to the truck that was ready to go. Attended seminars on safety and company regulations. I was a very good team worker when working with others, specially in the busiest days, in order to get the job done. I really enjoyed meeting with our donors and learned to deal with all kinds of situations. Overall I really enjoyed working at Goodwill, met interesting people, learned a lot, management was great, and I just hope everyone sees the importance of giving, whether is donating goods or your time for one of the many different causes. It felt great to be part of an organization that helps others in so many ways like Goodwill.
Pro érvek
free breakfast and luch in orientation or seminars
Kontra érvek
better pay and at donation express facilities, not to leave an employee alone for 5 hours or more
good enviroment difficult supervisors
Donation Attendant (Volt alkalmazott) –  Spring, TX2017, augusztus 14.
The donors are the ones who make your fun cheerful ,positive ,having a good heart gets you terminated ,I love helping people .seeing the pleasure it brings them brings me pleasure
no bosses
cameras everywhere
Love this place.
COLLECTION ATTENDENT (Volt alkalmazott) –  Sacramento, CA2017, augusztus 13.
If I could I will work here again and again I just love the people that I meet and work with there just fantastic I love all the bosss that work here very very nice people..

Átfogó minősítés