Goodwill Industries-alkalmazotti értékelés erre a pozícióra: Attendant

581 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően Mind a(z) 14 121 értékelés megtekintése
Munkahelyi kultúra
Awesome place of employment.
Donation Attendant (Volt alkalmazott) –  Tracy, CA 953762018, augusztus 23.
Management is beyond wonderful. The pay is very good. Very physical demanding job but worth it. You never get bored because there is always something to do. Great team effort and communication.
Pro érvek
Management, team, pay, and schedule.
Goodwill
Donation Attendant (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  La Crosse, WI2018, augusztus 22.
Donation Attendant clean the store and bathroom. They are required to finish the cleaning by 9am because that is when the store open. After they finish with their cleaning, they are to go in the back to take donations from donors and sort the donations out. Not one, but sometimes 3 co-workers does not help you sort and disappears for a bit and does not tell you. Managers does not help you, so you are basically all by yourself.
3 breaks
Kontra érvek
Co- workers does not do their job
Goodwill ADC attendant
ADC attendant (Volt alkalmazott) –  Moore, OK2018, augusztus 22.
Goodwill Industries was hard to work for because there was no one around to ask any questions to had horrible hours that had to be worked was hard to move most of the donated furniture and belongings around was a labor job and was not paid what I should have been paid in my opinion
Pro érvek
Worked close to home and customers
Kontra érvek
Pay hard labor and lack of interaction with other employees
Munkahelyi kultúra
Good for starters and the elderly still elligable for work.
Floor & Donation Attendant (Volt alkalmazott) –  Pasadena, TX2018, augusztus 15.
It wasn't the greatest, but the hours were fair. Furthermore the pay is minimum wage, additionally, workers, excluding management, are ineligible for pay raises, despite that, the workers are allowed to move up them employment ladder.
Pro érvek
Good for beginners & people with mental or physical handicaps.
Minimum wage/Low wages
Goodwill standards
Donations Attendant (Volt alkalmazott) –  Pasadena Texas2018, augusztus 14.
Goodwill standards are so open to the handicapped & helps people that need second chances in life. I believe their pay scale should come up to a higher standard.
Goodwill Bucks
Kontra érvek
Monthly awards & dinners were given ONLY if we made our store budget. how is that fair?
Munkahelyi kultúra
It's a fast fun paste job
Donation Attendant (Volt alkalmazott) –  Shakopee, MN2018, augusztus 13.
Would work there again if I had to. Management was kind of Miss leading and I felt like they weren't doing their jobs to the fullest of their abilities
Discounts on store Goods
Brakes are short
Good Company
Donation Attendant (Volt alkalmazott) –  Houston, TX2018, augusztus 8.
Goodwill is a non profit that says above all else that it believes in the power of work. In practice it's a retail chain second hand store.

The pay is low and it's not enough to sustain yourself, however it is a good place to get into for an entry level position and pretty friendly to people with a record or a disability. It's not really a place to stay at for life but a very good place to put in some time and get some experience for your resume.

The Donation Attendant is essentially a stockroom/customer service job. You greet people at the door, help them unload their goods, and give them a receipt for their donations. When not doing that you are processing the donations for sale or shipment. It's a simple job.
Pro érvek
Good company, great starting point, Friendly to people with a record or disability
Low pay, limited hours
Munkahelyi kultúra
Fun and chill place to work
Donation Attendant (Volt alkalmazott) –  Clarksville, TN2018, augusztus 6.
It was a really good experience. There were plenty of times where I can remember that they gave their employees free lunches on the first Saturday of every month.
Free Lunches
Short Breaks
Decent job
Door attendant (Volt alkalmazott) –  Houghton, MI2018, augusztus 5.
Goodwill is not the place you want to work for as in job security.. they will terminate you for no reason. Management os alright.. some better than other... no 401k in line of work.. discounts for shopling is the only pro. No bonuses no pay raises.
Discount shopping
No 401k
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 3NemJelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Some what of a good place
Donation Attendant (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Queen Creek, AZ2018, augusztus 4.
Goodwill is a great place to work at they are very flexible with your hours and days off. They help to make sure your okay and comfortable with what you have. There is also a lot of drama with the employees and arguments with them as well. A lot of slow workers that slack on the job
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 3NemJelentés
bad management
Donations Attendant (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Honore, FL2018, augusztus 3.
I have worked for goodwill for 7 years the first four I enjoyed but now its terrible, stupid rules, constant change policy, cuting corners to save money(they got rid of night cleaners,house pick ups, drivers and electric automatic doors) goodwill seems to only care about making money and don't care if they stretch out their work force and put more stress on them just to make more money. worst of all is the head managers they have. who thought it was a good idea to have people who think its ok to belittle and talk down on their workers was a good idea? because of them I am the only donar greeter left we normally have 3 but the constant abuse and over working us with out giving any help has led 8 people to quit on me and I am about to o the same the only thing that keeps me from quitting is that I have to pay child support.
workable vacations
Kontra érvek
managment abuse, stressful work inviroment
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 5NemJelentés
Fun place
Donation Attendant (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Cincinnati, OH2018, augusztus 3.
Good job for someone who wants to do something for a good cause. Also, great job to meet people from the community. Everyone you meet is in great spirits.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 1Nem 1Jelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
They hire people from all walks of life!
Donation Attendant (Volt alkalmazott) –  Adrian, MI2018, augusztus 2.
When you work at Goodwill, you get the opportunity to work with people from many backgrounds and walks of life!

You work as a team and provide others with satisfactory service!
Collaborative, Interpersonal, Intrapersonal
Minimum wage
Munkahelyi kultúra
Its a great place to work
Donation Attendant (Volt alkalmazott) –  San Diego, CA2018, augusztus 2.
Its a good place to work if you don't mind never having a set scheduled. the most enjoyable part of working there is the diversity of the employees they hire. you get to meet a lot of good people.
Day at work
Donation Attendant (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Alameda, CA2018, július 31.
I don't know what this is don't understand work is fair good days go smoothly nice people I work with are is good too in the donation station u stay busy all day
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 1Nem 2Jelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Very fun and interesting can be stressful at times, but always usually a great work environment
Donation Attendant (Volt alkalmazott) –  Prescott Valley, AZ2018, július 31.
Working at Goodwill Industries was a different experience, management was a little bit different than I expected, but was still doable and had a very great time working there.
Goodwill
Door Attendant (Volt alkalmazott) –  Henderson, KY2018, július 27.
Great opportunity .. Good place to work .well organized and most always a team effort. Always a opportunity to meet new people and
And a good place to deliver great customer service
Great atmosphere
Not enough pay
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 3Nem 1Jelentés
Professionals at work
Donation Attendant (Volt alkalmazott) –  Portland, OR2018, július 23.
Good people to work with flexible with your work schedule I loved how we had all holidays off The pay was good. I liked the management where I worked.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?IgenNem 1Jelentés
Productive fun workplace
ADC donation attendant (Volt alkalmazott) –  Columbia, SC2018, július 18.
Meet new people everyday very interactive. Fast paced work environment. Raise every six months including health benefits. Keeps you moving and seeing new items coming in everyday
Alright
Donation Attendant (Volt alkalmazott) –  Pearland, TX2018, július 12.
People Are Alright Hours Are Good Customer Are Alright Manager Are Alright Money Is Okay I Worked There For 3 And Half Years And Then Came Back It Was Okay
Hours
Drama
Igényelt profil

Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?

Érdekel, hogy milyenek a munkafeltételek vagy a felvételi folyamat itt: Goodwill Industries? Közösségünk szívesen segítségedre lesz.

Kérdésem van