Goodwill Industries-alkalmazotti értékelés erre a pozícióra: Attendant

543 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően Mind a(z) 13 362 értékelés megtekintése
Munkahelyi kultúra
Good for someone that experience
Donation Attendant (Volt alkalmazott) –  Glendale, CA2018, június 5.
Great for first job experience wasn't to happy with the management not to professional. Found a better opportunity so I had to take the offer at the time.
Short breaks
job security
Donation Attendant (Volt alkalmazott) –  Houston, TX2018, június 4.
Goodwill is a good industry to work for as they do provide training in other areas if the opportunities are there to transfer to another facility in other areas.
Nice workplace
dealing with rude customers
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 1NemJelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Goodwill is a workplace in progress.
Donation Attendant (Volt alkalmazott) –  Lake Mary, FL2018, június 2.
Goodwil's management needs an overhaul. Goodwill's communication system is poor and not effective at all.
Goodwill treat their lower income staff very poorly.

Goodwill does not have a productive method for their employees to move up within the company. No promotions are ever offered to employees with longterm employment.
Most of all too many Chiefs and no clear directions between their Supervisory staff. Lastly, but not least CEO's, Directors, Leads, Supervisors, and anyone that holds Supervisory Responsibilities they all dont speak the same Language. Meaning everyone has a different interpretation of policies and procedures for their employees to follow. And in addition each and every rule or policy applies differently to each employee. Meaning there is a lot of Favortism between employees and Bosses/Supervisors.
Pro érvek
Work inside instead of outside.
Too many Bosses
Great place to work.
Attended donation services, Bailer. (Volt alkalmazott) –  Colorado Springs, CO2018, június 1.
Goodwill is a Great place to work. The people are great and you get the good feeling of helping people in your community, it's fast paced but you get great bennifits.
Pro érvek
Good feeling about your community.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Good Pace. Not boring. Physical Activity I like.
Donation Attendant (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Thousand Oaks, CA2018, május 26.
I love my job. It is my life behind my family. I really like my coworkers.
The company is good. It helps the community by, giving opportunities for those who accept and commit to it. It is a hand up not, a hand out company. Which is also good.
Flexiable schedules.
Kontra érvek
Difficult shift changes during the week sometimes.
Management is inconsistent
Donation Attendant (Volt alkalmazott) –  Peoria, AZ2018, május 22.
Management is inconsistent and doesn't listen to employes complaints. Management cares to much about product numbers that the store is a disaster. Not hiring enoug employees. Not making a consistent schedule.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 1Nem 1Jelentés
Nice place to work.
Donations Attendant (Volt alkalmazott) –  Altoona, PA2018, május 18.
Very interesting work , working with the general public accepting donations and working with handicapped people was very rewarding. Hardest part of the job was loading the trucks for shipment to other stores.
Relaxed work place
Not enough hours
would not recommend
Donation Attendant (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Ellensburg, WA2018, május 17.
there is little communication between management and workers. workers are not taken seriously. New managers are not fit to be in charge. i am grateful that they helped me start my career and 2 managers are good. but overall not efficiently ran and workers are not taken seriously. Co workers were also good
discounts i guess
pretty much everything else
Outlet's Suck
Donation Attendant (Volt alkalmazott) –  Washington State2018, május 17.
Goodwill outlet's are just rough to be at
Not the way it's run but just the culture it creates in shoppers.
Hardest part of the job is always the customers.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 2Nem 1Jelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
It's not the job, it's the people
Donation Attendant (Volt alkalmazott) –  Norman, OK2018, május 15.
The job is great: helping unload people's cars of things they no longer want, and putting it away in the store. Then, later in the day, placing the contents of the store into the delivery truck. No issues there.
It's when it gets down to supplies that the job becomes less fun. For a good week or two, there were no containers for my coworkers and I to put the donations into, which meant we had piles of clothes, toys, etc in the backroom. It took the better part of 2 days to "bag and tag" them, when we finally did get the supplies.
Overall, I'd most definitely work here again, especially if you get along well with the coworkers.
4 day work weeks
Munkahelyi kultúra
The job made you a hard worker
Donation Attendant (Volt alkalmazott) –  Kokomo, IN2018, május 14.
Management was very nice but they still made you work and work hard. The hardest part of my job was the amount of multitasking that the job had required. The most enjoyable part of the job was being able to work with the people at my store.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I was the employee working at the DX and it stayed busy
COLLECTING ATTENDANT (Volt alkalmazott) –  Davis, CA2018, május 11.
I had worked for the Davis Goodwill Donation Express for two years and within that two years I went through five different managers and they kept my hours right below full time so they wouldn't have to give me any kind of benefits. I had been trained to do my job a certain way but then new manager would come and change things or tell me I wasn't doing it correctly because they change things but failed to inform me of any changes.
Pro érvek
I enjoyed working there a lot because I liked the hours and type of work
Kontra érvek
poor management and miscommunication with employees
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 4NemJelentés
Quick-paced but fun.
Donations Attendant (Volt alkalmazott) –  Tacoma, WA2018, május 9.
This was my very first job I ever had. I was able to work there thanks to a company called ResCare. My time at Goodwill made me nervous at first, but provided me with the confidence necessary to speak to customers on a daily basis, and work with others like a team. I would recommend working here if you're fine with being on your feet all day, and love talking to people.
Pro érvek
Music is played in the store, and most customers and employees are very nice.
Kontra érvek
Slightly stressful and fast-paced.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 4NemJelentés
Great place to serve.
Trailer attendent (Volt alkalmazott) –  Miami, FL2018, május 8.
Goodwill Industries is a company really attached to the community. The items at Goodwill come from the community and are sold to it. The proceeds help the community that invest those before mentioned things into it. I would say that it is for the people.
good pay
mandatory over time
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 1NemJelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
a fun workplace to be in
Donation Attendant (Volt alkalmazott) –  Webster, TX2018, május 7.
a quiet place to to get stuff done the hardest part was moving stuff in the stores the management was excellent the workplace was very fun I learned so many things at goodwill
Munkahelyi kultúra
Friendly and fast paced environment
Donation Attendant (Volt alkalmazott) –  Phoenix, AZ2018, május 4.
The quality of work is simple enough to gain a sense of pride in your accomplishments. Since every day is hardly the same other than in aspect its hard to feel bored of things and if that were so the job offers great incentive to keep things moving. Interest wise.
Pro érvek
Steady fixed schedules, benefits.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Enjoy working with others and the physical work with it
Donation Attendant (Volt alkalmazott) –  Coos Bay, OR2018, május 4.
Take in donations and sort the donations. I learn how Goodwill processes the donations, pricing, display items on sales floor. Management was easy to work with, but asking to someone to do too much. Little stressful at times, but otherwise it was fun.
Pro érvek
benefits, flexible with days off
Stress from some customers
A nice retail store
Donation Attendant (Volt alkalmazott) –  Springfield Massachusetts2018, április 30.
Goodwill was a very nice place to work at but it was temporary I like the people that comes in with the donations and the coworkers they were real nice the job was flexible and easy to do
Store discount
No healthcare
Munkahelyi kultúra
Fast paced environment, cooperation needed
Store Donation Attendant (Volt alkalmazott) –  Calgary, AB2018, április 28.
On average working days were okay, never easy but some days were less difficult. Other days could be extremely taxing, causing soreness and emotional drain that could not be healed before the next working day. On a good day work is manageable, coworkers are friendly and present, and the rest of the store is keeping up. However on a bad day everything falls apart, and you cannot keep up with the demand for work. The biggest solution to this problem in my opinion would be to hire more workers, as if a single employee is missing, it can cause a collapse of the rest of the team.
Kontra érvek
Absence or slack from other employees can make work unbearable
not good will
Donation Attendant (Volt alkalmazott) –  Mesa, AZ2018, április 23.
low pay, bad benefits, under staffed over worked. -Not a good place to work, unless you are lucky enough to get a GOOD manager, who hasn't been with the company too long, so they still have some compassion for the poor people just trying to feed their kids and hold your job over your head, and informing you DAILY that "there are people LINED UP for your job, if you can't cut it, we'll hire someone who CAN."
a job
Kontra érvek
Store managers so beat down, by Corporate Bigheads, "making budget", that they forget how to be human, OUTRAGEOUS quotas, price goals
Igényelt profil

Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?

Érdekel, hogy milyenek a munkafeltételek vagy a felvételi folyamat itt: Goodwill Industries? Közösségünk szívesen segítségedre lesz.

Kérdésem van