Goodwill Industries-alkalmazotti értékelés erre a pozícióra: Attendant

582 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően Mind a(z) 14 148 értékelés megtekintése
productive and relaxed environment
Donation Attendant (Volt alkalmazott) –  Lawrenceville, GA2018, október 16.
i enjoyed my work experience with this company .great environment good benefits and the best mangers .i would recommend this job for someone if you enjoy a great and beneficial work environment and people
Joke-period
Donation Attendant (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Cincinnati, OH2018, október 5.
Run away from this job as fast as you can!---You pick threw trash and try to get stuff to sell,---if you dont want something -just give it to goodwill---like trash!------Now lets talk pay---hahahahaha to put up with trash all day! Geez!!!!!
WORKERS ARE NICE---MOST
EVERYTHING
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 2NemJelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
A great enviroment that pushes you to meet goals
Donation Attendant/ Wares (Volt alkalmazott) –  Rochester, NY2018, szeptember 27.
I loved accepting donations and putting them through the system to get them out onto the floor room. The job taught me a lot about time management as I had a quota to meet each day.
Work at your own pace
Kontra érvek
Quota can carry over to the next day if it is not met
Munkahelyi kultúra
Good work envirement amongst co-workers.
Donation Attendant (Volt alkalmazott) –  Benton Harbor, MI2018, szeptember 19.
The Goodwill, I worked at wasn't to bad in every other department besides Donations. The job I worked required a lot from their employee's without much in the ways of appreciation or benfiets. The work envirement amongst co-workers was rather pleasant. Everyone worked together to get the job done smoothly. The job became difficult mainly in the evening when everyone left and you were left alone to do everything by yourself. Management was a bit spotty.
Pro érvek
Good working envirement during the morning to mid day.
Kontra érvek
Lack of benfiets, no help after a certain time, lack of options to further your career.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I enjoyed the pace of working here.
Donation Attendant (Volt alkalmazott) –  Lapeer, MI2018, szeptember 17.
While working at Goodwill I was able to learn the ins and outs of the donation process. I liked being on the floor and prepping merchandise for sales. I did not learn the register as I was only there for 2 weeks as a trial work experience.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Goodwill is a enjoyable company to work for
Donation Center attendant (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Des Plaines, IL2018, szeptember 16.
I love working at Goodwill because you come in contact with different cultures of life I learned some people are over stress at Goodwill and others take the job for granted but I'm not one of them I am a hard worker and I love respecting people the manager showed their respect and playful but always helping out when you need them and they always say thank you for what you're doing I love to hear that that What Makes a Good Company successful Goodwill has the cleanest back room and they are organized that always make a great management team and people will love for working for them the only thing I don't like about Goodwill smart mouth employees and caring couches but I do love working at Goodwill because the bosses are always down to earth and always there to be your friend but of course you have to take orders because they are bosses but they are there for you
Very difficult.
Donation Attendant (Volt alkalmazott) –  Chico, CA2018, szeptember 13.
Goodwill was a very difficult job because I went from 25 hours a week to 6 hours per week and I really didn't like just sitting there until people made donations. and my manager did not like me.
Pro érvek
Working was a great motivator not working just sitting was not.
Kontra érvek
Many things about this job were really hard to deal with.
Munkahelyi kultúra
overall
Donation Attendant (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Harrison, OH2018, szeptember 13.
goodwill is a good place to start out, but i wouldnt be there for years! some day are better then others, i work in donations people give you there trash-junk-i had one lady gave me a box of rotten potatoes. i mean they give you there TRASH.
workers
people that donatan
Great Company
Donation Attendant (Volt alkalmazott) –  Novato, CA2018, szeptember 11.
Loved the job and the people. Every job has that one though :-) Overall it's a great place to work if your starting out or if you have a criminal record. These guys give you a chance to get into the workforce and if you want to advance in the company it's possible too. Just show up, do your job, work hard and you won't have any problems.
Pro érvek
Make your money and network, Don't be afraid to ask questions
Kontra érvek
It gets hectic at times but if you can do this you can do anything, Just show up tomorrow and do it again.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Good employess help one another
Door attendant (Volt alkalmazott) –  Houston, TX2018, szeptember 10.
Too work at a pace dat your able too work from dependung if your handycap or not its a very good place too work i enjoy d employess very much dey all including d upper staff were very helpfull
N/a
Donations attendant (Volt alkalmazott) –  Greeley, CO2018, szeptember 9.
It was a very busy workplace but not fun to work at as a donations associate. The managers and cashiers are most of the time unfair to customers and the customers didn't help that situation.
Easy going
Donation Attendant (Volt alkalmazott) –  Monticello, MN2018, szeptember 8.
expect to get a little dusty, work with lots of different people, be able to say no to a customer, clean, and sort, heavy lifting. Management super understanding, fair scheduling.
Gives people a chance.
Attendant (Volt alkalmazott) –  Phoenix, AZ2018, szeptember 5.
No matter your path or where life took you in the past, this organization is willing to give you a chance. You come together with others who are looking to improve their life.
Always busy
Donation Attendant (Volt alkalmazott) –  Round Lake Beach, IL2018, szeptember 5.
Great place if you like working as a team. Great friendly environment. Everyone always willing to help if you have questions. Friendly staff and always helpful.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Fun to help customers, inconsistently busy
Donation Attendant (Volt alkalmazott) –  West Bend, WI2018, szeptember 3.
A typical day of work involved happily taking in donations from customers. When they left, we would sort through the donations, placing them in their respective bins. When the bins were full, we would lift them up with pallet jacks and replace them with new, empty ones. We would also replace the trash if it was full. If that was done, we would take furniture donated to us and price it, then put it on the sales floor afterwards. Most days I spent between handling and taking donations, replacing full bins with empty ones, pricing furniture, and finding something else to do with my time after all of those were done. Oftentimes the hardest part of the job was finding things to do. Most days I didn't feel like we were really busy, so I had trouble finding things to do to occupy my time. It made me feel as if I was wasting my time by working there. However, that said, the managers were really nice, helpful, and accomodating to me. The only other minor complaint I had is with requesting off. Schedules came out in 2, so the next 2 weeks were already planned ahead. This meant you had to request off over 2 weeks in advance, and that made requesting days off difficult for me. One of the best skills I learned there was how to use a pallet jack, which took time for me to get used to. My favorite part of the job was getting to help out the donators.
Pro érvek
Mandatory breaks, close to restaurants, great teamwork, great managers
Kontra érvek
Short breaks, not enough to do, inconsistent days
relaxed work envirnoment
Donation Attendant (Volt alkalmazott) –  Peoria, AZ2018, augusztus 30.
Not a lot of product was coming in, meaning there wasnt much work to be done. people often got sent home early, sometimes before be able to clock in. when there is work to be done it usually isnt too hard and the employees are helpful.
good work environment
not enough hours
Quick and Fast Pace Enviroment
Donation Attendant (Volt alkalmazott) –  Milwaukee, WI 532122018, augusztus 28.
On a typical day (If the weather is nice) sometimes work can be overwhelming with trying to assist donors and also assist co-workers that sort through the donations.
Pro érvek
Depending on the hours you work, you get two 15 minute paid breaks and an unpaid 30 minute lunch
Kontra érvek
Sometimes it was short staffed which made our job more harder, Sometimes it can be stressful especially if there is no teamwork but a lot of donations.
overwhelmingly stressful
Donation Attendant (Volt alkalmazott) –  Maricopa, AZ2018, augusztus 26.
The duties are easy, but you need to make friends with our coworkers swiftly, or you will not even get the promised breaks. If you are able to do the aforementioned list you will be cross trained.
Good job
Attendant (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Jonesville, MI 492502018, augusztus 26.
Working at Goodwill was a really nice place and management is very helpful.I work at a donation center that’s really nice I keep it clean it up every day. I clean up donations I get brought her in every day.
It's fine
Donations Attendant (Volt alkalmazott) –  Lombard, IL2018, augusztus 24.
Goodwill was an ok place to work. Working in the back we were usually busy, but there was a lot of turnover in the store location that I was at. Employees were in and out all the time.
Igényelt profil

Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?

Érdekel, hogy milyenek a munkafeltételek vagy a felvételi folyamat itt: Goodwill Industries? Közösségünk szívesen segítségedre lesz.

Kérdésem van