Goodwill Industries-alkalmazotti értékelés erre a pozícióra: Attendant

544 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően Mind a(z) 13 416 értékelés megtekintése
Productive fun workplace
ADC donation attendant (Volt alkalmazott) –  Columbia, SC2018, július 18.
Meet new people everyday very interactive. Fast paced work environment. Raise every six months including health benefits. Keeps you moving and seeing new items coming in everyday
Alright
Donation Attendant (Volt alkalmazott) –  Pearland, TX2018, július 12.
People Are Alright Hours Are Good Customer Are Alright Manager Are Alright Money Is Okay I Worked There For 3 And Half Years And Then Came Back It Was Okay
Hours
Drama
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 2NemJelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Productive, at times fast paced work place with a solid team culture
Donation Attendant (Volt alkalmazott) –  Chicago, IL2018, július 12.
Working at Goodwill was an overall enjoyable experience for me. The management team was great in just about every way and the team as a whole was strong. Everyone knew their roles and performed them well. During busy times of the year things could get a bit stuffy but we always made it work. Everyday I received a 30 minute lunch break and depending on how many hours I worked an additional two 15 minute breaks. I would recommend Goodwill to anyone who enjoys working with the public and meeting lots of new interesting people.
Goodwill
Collection Attendant/Clerical (Volt alkalmazott) –  Sacramento, CA2018, július 10.
Great place to work for a teenager who is starting to get out on their own. I had a great time working here, my supervisor is was understanding and very helpful.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I was too old for this job because of the heavy lifting. I was hurt and that's why I left.
DOCK ATTENDANT (Volt alkalmazott) –  Huntington, WV2018, július 10.
This organization helps lots of different areas of my community..I enjoyed talking with the customers dropping off items. I worked hard and lost weight. I liked the ladies I worked with.It was a comfortable place to work. My manager was awesome.
Pro érvek
Good place to work lots of customer service skills learned
I have none
Bad managment
Donation Attendant (Volt alkalmazott) –  Prescott Valley, AZ2018, július 9.
You never knew what days you were going to scheduled or what hours you were going to work. There really not much more to say anout working for the hoodwill.
Munkahelyi kultúra
same as other retail stores
donation attendant (Volt alkalmazott) –  Phoenix, AZ2018, július 9.
Goodwill is what you would expect from a second hand store. But the one I worked at actually had some pretty nice things that were donated. Some managers were ok while others were lazy.
not all that good
Donation Attendant (Volt alkalmazott) –  Fountain Hills, AZ2018, július 5.
had to deal with the mangers never around always on there phones or messing around they would mess up your pay checks a lot and the work was very stressful especially when the trucks always got full
Busy at times
Donation Attendant (Volt alkalmazott) –  Midlothian, VA2018, július 2.
Its hard to keep pace when there not enough people working in the back on the weekends or holidays at most theres 3 to 4 people in the back. I was always on my feet there was no time for breaks
Nice coworkers
Kontra érvek
Can get stressfull at times
Munkahelyi kultúra
Fast paced difficult to train people
Lead Donation Attendant (Volt alkalmazott) –  Houston, TX2018, július 2.
Pffggt.Supervisor wasnt what i expected, basically free for all employees do what they want to do, i even trained people to no avail total chaos and never listen goes agaiinst goodwill protocol.
Na
Na
Non apprecitiative job culture
Donation Attendant (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Pahrump nv2018, június 26.
Hard to maintain
Didn't really enjoy it
May have been better if everyone put effort into team principles and work
If you have friends there you are welcomed
No friends no chance
Insurance
Enviornment
Fast paced, productive work
DONATION ATTENDANT (Volt alkalmazott) –  Goodyear, AZ2018, június 22.
I would organized donated products, help customers, put products on the sales floor, and provided custodian services. The coworkers were skilled in their positions. Management seemed like the rest of the retail members, they worked just as hard as the rest of the team. What I learned is that working as team makes the job easier.
Pro érvek
rare benefit occasions like: free gatorade for hard work
no flexible hours
Munkahelyi kultúra
Always have something to do
Donations Attendant (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Grand Junction, CO2018, június 21.
typical duties include greeting customers, taking donations, sorting, carrying large items, communicating with the team about breaks/schedules, use of palate jack, properly identifying high value items and bringing them to management.
Pro érvek
Never stuck doing just one thing
Kontra érvek
minimum wage no corporate ladder
Its was goood
ADC Attendant (Volt alkalmazott) –  Xenia, OH2018, június 21.
What are you doing I enjoy to working there I met good people learned and acquired other skills and met some very good people good taught me about teamwork good work ethic and great customer service overall great company
Loved it
Donation Attendant (Volt alkalmazott) –  Glendale Heights, IL2018, június 19.
I made a lot of friends there and got to meet someone important in my life now. Wouldn’t change it for a thing! I had a lot of fun and got to learn a lot of new things that will help me later in life.
Fast-paced!
DONATION ATTENDANT (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Menomonie, WI2018, június 19.
A typical day at work includes taking in donations, thanking the donors and quality sorting the items into different categories. It can be stressful when receiving a large donation (10-20 bags, multiple boxes weighing anywhere between 10-75 lbs). There'll be many times where every other donor brings in a large donation, so donations tend to pile up really fast. You do get help from other team members but most of the time it'll just be you. The backroom and the store overall is one of the smallest Goodwill stores belonging to Goodwill NCW (North Central Wisconsin) so it's easy for things to get somewhat crowded.
Fun coworkers
Stressful
goodwill
Donation attendant (Volt alkalmazott) –  Mesa, AZ2018, június 15.
its a good partime job to help ends meet if youre looking for fulltime work look else where no room for advancement they do help people that has a felony
discounts
very stressful
Donation Attendant (Volt alkalmazott) –  Mesa, AZ2018, június 11.
a typical day is fast paced, manager is always breathing down your neck. In my position we did have some team work but we were always under staffed. our manager was not a people person.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 3NemJelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Boring and a lot of older people
Donation Attendant (Volt alkalmazott) –  Bentonville, AR2018, június 8.
Im young and working with nothing but older people really got to me. Since i was the young one a lot of people thought i didnt know what i was doing or if i wasnt doing it the same way as them i was wrong.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 1Nem 1Jelentés
Stressful
Donation Attendant (Volt alkalmazott) –  Lebanon, TN2018, június 7.
Never had help for anything done the weather was not a good contrast for working was not good pay for what was done and they would over work you never satisfied for work that was done
good insurance
environment
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 2NemJelentés
Igényelt profil

Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?

Érdekel, hogy milyenek a munkafeltételek vagy a felvételi folyamat itt: Goodwill Industries? Közösségünk szívesen segítségedre lesz.

Kérdésem van