Goodwill Industries Alkalmazotti bírálat

Mind a(z) 12 872 értékelés megmutatása
Rendezés:: Hasznosság | Értékelés | Dátum
Munkahelyi kultúra
Not a good place to work
Sales Associate/Retail (Volt alkalmazott) –  Fayetteville, GA 302142018, május 27.
Its not a good place to work at that location. You are going to feel like you working very hard with just such little pay. To be honest its really not the job its a very cool job its just the environment is very stressful the co-workers and the managers are very rude and lazy.
Munkahelyi kultúra
It's adequate enough as a strong stone to something moe
Donation Coordinator (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Arlington, TX2018, május 27.
I feel in my time there I gained insight on what a job should be as opposed to what you would like it to be. It's hard work that's helping millions and it's up to you to do your part. There was a management change at my particular location that forced a departure on my part but other than that it was not too shabby a place to work.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Productive, usually pretty easy going
Cashier/Stocker (Volt alkalmazott) –  Cottage Grove, OR2018, május 27.
I liked working there but my manager just wouldn't work with me on my schedule. I was supposed to be there to open the store on certain days but no matter how much I try talking to her, she just wasn't having it. I'm sure if I would have had a different manager things would have been way better and much easier on everyone.
Discounts
Bad manager
Munkahelyi kultúra
Goodwill is a good place to work; the enviroment there is caring for employees and customers.
Program Participant (Volt alkalmazott) –  Cartersville, GA2018, május 27.
Typical day I would help sort donations, and tested electronics to see if they item worked or not, help customers find what they needed as well as recommend other items they could use, I shelved items, The work place is diverse in culture and the workers all accomplish the goals. The hardest part of the job was difficult customers. The most enjoyable part of the job was helping people and interacting with them.
Pro érvek
Workers, Feeling important, cohesiveness of the enviroment.
Sick leave
Awesome!!!
Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Orlando, FL2018, május 26.
I loved working here so much because they give people a second chance at life!They do not judge people on there past!They hire individuals who do not always have the opportunity to work just ANYWHERE!!!
Better than most Used Retail Stores
Store Supervisor (Volt alkalmazott) –  Salem, OR2018, május 26.
Being Management is a stressful job... well it always is. The Management there is hands-on, you have employees that you "mentor" and responsible for the day of sales or production depending on when you work.
They don't give Management any slack, in hours or days off.
Had more bad Managers than the 1 good one I had in Dallas - ( Kathleen Disney YOU ROCK!!)

You do stay very busy, always cleaning/straightening to do. All while providing customer service to the guests.

But Management does it all, some think that they don't as they haven't personally seen them do it. But all Management has to know how to do all production jobs, so if need be they can step in.

The pay is well, but Management has a LOT to do so that is the reason why.
The Pay
Kontra érvek
Relocating to different "home" stores at the drop of a hat, without any reason or able to turn down.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Its a good first job option
Cashier (Volt alkalmazott) –  Winter Garden, FL2018, május 26.
The managers were awesome, and a lot of the employees are awesome people. It's a little stressful with the customers being demanding. and some employees just occupy space, like you might find in any given work place but the people who work work hard, and you are often praised accordingly. It's a great environment for gaining confidence and personal growth. Its very rewarding as you feel you are making a genuine positive impact in peoples lives.The pay was far less than I liked but in fairness Goodwill is a business built on helping the community and that money has to come from somewhere.All in all I enjoyed it and for anyone who hasn't had a job before I think it's an excellent starting place.
Munkahelyi kultúra
So happy with this company
Manager (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Sanford, FL2018, május 26.
I've worked for goodwill for 5+ years and retail for 10+ years. Goodwill has given me many opportunity to learn different position within the retail arena. The atmosphere is very family oriented and structured to adhere to many of the company's policy without sacrificing the work/balance. I've grown so much in many of the positions worked in and garnered so much experience in every.
opportunity to grow
short breaks
Fun workplace
Floor Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Ellenwood, GA2018, május 26.
We started off with the morning huddle which included stretching and going over sales. my role was to bring out racks of clothes and put old clothes away in the back. I was also a cashier. the managers were like family. they were hardworking but didn't go for slack. strong minded company.
free clothes
Not worth the effort
SALES ASSOCIATE (Volt alkalmazott) –  Spring Hill, FL2018, május 26.
While some of my coworkers were wonderful, management was terrible. Favoritism and cliques ran rampant. My hours were cut to the bare minimum and was not given time off for family emergencies. They don't want you to interact with your fellow employees and do not care about your personal safety. When I got a better position and chose to leave, I was met with hostility from my co-workers and management alike. This place is full of selfish, corrupt people and I would not wish my experience on anyone
Munkahelyi kultúra
Truck Driver, Forklift driver with license (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Adrian, MI2018, május 26.
It is nonprofit so the pay is low. The people are very friendly, and easy to work with. It's a nice place to work, but most of it is part time. Very few of us are full time.
job
thrid key, assistant manager and job coach (Volt alkalmazott) –  Oklahoma City, OK2018, május 26.
they are not train anyone you can not advance in the company and you never know who or when someone will be fired. they do not pay for gas no mater how far you llive you can be working at one store the next you will be working at other . NOT A GOOD PPLACE TO WORK
custmores
Kontra érvek
never know if you have a job each day you go to work
Munkahelyi kultúra
Good Pace. Not boring. Physical Activity I like.
Donation Attendant (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Thousand Oaks, CA2018, május 26.
I love my job. It is my life behind my family. I really like my coworkers.
The company is good. It helps the community by, giving opportunities for those who accept and commit to it. It is a hand up not, a hand out company. Which is also good.
Flexiable schedules.
Kontra érvek
Difficult shift changes during the week sometimes.
Munkahelyi kultúra
It is a fast paced job but easy to do once you've learned it.
Retail Supervisor (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Temperance, MI2018, május 25.
Goodwill is a fairly good place to work. The job can be either fast or slow paced but there is always tasks to be done. You can be crosstrained in all the positions so you dont have to do the same thing every day.
Easy work environment, crosstrained
Kontra érvek
Short breaks, little career advancement
Munkahelyi kultúra
A nice place full of nice people
Employee (Volt alkalmazott) –  Madison, IN2018, május 25.
The people there are very nice. It is a nice, friendly environment with scheduled breaks and little pressure. Of course, I worked in the back so I didn't have to deal with customers, so keep that in mind.
Nice people, scheduled breaks
Low pay
Interesting place to work
Production Associate (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Richmond, VA2018, május 25.
You meet all kind of people working there.Interesting work and for a good cause, helping other for work. The work can be touch and sometime dirty, but alot of fun.
Stressful
Customer Service Representative (Volt alkalmazott) –  Berkeley, CA2018, május 25.
This is the worst place i ever work at i will never recommend nobody to work there they dog out. Work u hard for little pay the workers DON'T work they are very LAZY AND RUDE to each OTHER the customers stay stealing out the store and they very rude they ALWAYS complaining about any and everything.
A great opportuninty
Assistant Store Manager (Volt alkalmazott) –  Cypress, TX2018, május 25.
It is a place that gives a person to make something of themselves and it does help instill pride in individuals. I like that there's always enough work and tasks to keep people business for it fosters a learning and growing environment.
Give it a year.
Loss Prevention Officer (Volt alkalmazott) –  Eugene, OR2018, május 25.
Started out as an amazing job. The fellow employees are wonderful and so many hard workers! Unfortunately, it seems that the Corporate Office (other than the CEO who genuinely cares, but isn't told much by his direct staff), only cares about the money it is bringing in off of seconhand items.

I do not reccomend working here.
Employees are great.
Management is horrible.
Not Run Well
Support Manager (Volt alkalmazott) –  Las Vegas, NV2018, május 25.
They made promises that they new they would not keep to try to keep employees.Typical day working short handed. Store management was good. The hardest part was Trying get everything they wanted done with no bodies.
Employment
Not reliable
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 1NemJelentés
Igényelt profil

Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?

Érdekel, hogy milyenek a munkafeltételek vagy a felvételi folyamat itt: Goodwill Industries? Közösségünk szívesen segítségedre lesz.

Kérdésem van