Goodwill Industries Alkalmazotti bírálat

13 912 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően Mind a(z) 13 914 értékelés megtekintése
Rendezés:: Hasznosság | Értékelés | Dátum
Munkahelyi kultúra
Don't work here. They screwed me out of two paychecks. One of the worst jobs I've ever had as well
Donor specialist (Volt alkalmazott) –  Gainesville, GA2018, szeptember 20.
Still owe me two checks and I left two months ago. Good will sucks. You'd be better off at mcdonalds. Work is hard, pay is minimal and the benefits are a scam.
You won't get paid
I love what I do
Job Developer (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Clayton, CA2018, szeptember 20.
I am a Job Developer and it has been my calling to help people. I have learned about giving people second chances and how that can empower an individual to do better.
Working Outdoors
None.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Good job for a high schooler
Production Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Bartlett, IL2018, szeptember 20.
Pays well for a part time job. Good job for a high school kid. There is a lot of work to do each day. You'll be busy sorting and pricing donations. My own experience has been the managers didn't seem on par with one another. Each did tasks differently and the mgmt style was way different. It would get confusing to not have managers all on the same page.
Pro érvek
Good Pay for a part time work-good for high schoolers
Kontra érvek
in my store the Mgrs were way to different and not on the same page
Munkahelyi kultúra
Retail Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Shelbyville, IN2018, szeptember 20.
Great work environment I was completely comfortable it has a lot of life opportunities you get hands on with customers because there are a lot of regulars which you get to know on a one on one basis
Nice co workers n staff
None really
Munkahelyi kultúra
Retail experience gained, ability to gain knowledge and oversee companies book section. Management was less sympathetic to employees needs.
Clerk Processor (Volt alkalmazott) –  Sacramento, CA2018, szeptember 19.
Changes in hours randomly. Management was critical of employees on a daily basic, working employees with minimal training. Work-place culture was diverse. The hardest part of the job was constant change in productivity requirements and management people skills.
Pro érvek
Engaging with customers, providing great customer service. Enjoy working with a diverse
Kontra érvek
No health care, no retirement plan
Great
Goodwill Industries (Volt alkalmazott) –  Las Vegas, NV2018, szeptember 19.
Its ok.but to busy sometimes i like it but it needs more work and that helps me with stuff but nit eveything and that makes me success and gappy nesss
Buy lunch
Bad food
Thankful
Customer Service Associate/Cashier (Volt alkalmazott) –  Webster, TX2018, szeptember 19.
I am thankful to Goodwill Industries for the opportunity to work, help and gain a better understanding of the retail store process.

A great company that does not discriminate, offering help and opportunities to people in need.

Thank you.
Positivity
Stock Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Bridgeport, CT2018, szeptember 19.
It's an good work environment. There are really good positive vibes. The employees are helpful and friendly. The environment is clean and peaceful....
Munkahelyi kultúra
Summary
Sr. Career/Workforce Development Specialist (Volt alkalmazott) –  Wilmington, DE2018, szeptember 19.
Goodwill was okay. I wished I could have gotten more recognition for all that I achieved for Goodwill in the community. But overall, it was okay. I did enjoy working with the clients.
Pay was okay
Kontra érvek
Did not get much recognition from the leaders.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Good work envirement amongst co-workers.
Donation Attendant (Volt alkalmazott) –  Benton Harbor, MI2018, szeptember 19.
The Goodwill, I worked at wasn't to bad in every other department besides Donations. The job I worked required a lot from their employee's without much in the ways of appreciation or benfiets. The work envirement amongst co-workers was rather pleasant. Everyone worked together to get the job done smoothly. The job became difficult mainly in the evening when everyone left and you were left alone to do everything by yourself. Management was a bit spotty.
Pro érvek
Good working envirement during the morning to mid day.
Kontra érvek
Lack of benfiets, no help after a certain time, lack of options to further your career.
A day at goodwill
Janitor (Volt alkalmazott) –  Indianapolis, IN2018, szeptember 18.
Working at the second largest government building in the country was fun. It was a lot to clean but a friendly work place to be t. I enjoyed the customer.
Pro érvek
free food around chrismast time
Kontra érvek
there was a lot of work to do in little time
understaffed
Retail Sales Associate (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Newington, CT2018, szeptember 18.
I am forced to work almost 30 hours a week on top of full time college student because they wont hire more people and when they do they are high school students that don't have the availability. You are rewarded by hard work by being given more or too much till you get overwhelmed.
15 minute breaks
Kontra érvek
low pay, no advancement, large workload
Munkahelyi kultúra
very comfortable place to work
Production Worker (Volt alkalmazott) –  Richmond, VA2018, szeptember 18.
made me feel like family & were very welcoming. very good first job for teens starting out to get into a better job. helping your community is a good feeling.
Pro érvek
one weekend a month to shop.? & discounts, sometimes if they are cool they give employees a bigger discount than regulated.
Kontra érvek
on your feet all day standing in one place most of your shift, very dirty not recommended for people with frequent & bad allergies.
well
Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Waycross, GA2018, szeptember 18.
It was fun, the people were nice, They should pay more though. They make you color coordinate all the clothes. You have to make daily announcements, which could help build your voice and confidence.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Interesting place to work.
Assistant Manager (Volt alkalmazott) –  Austin, TX2018, szeptember 18.
Goodwill is steadily changing and growing everyday. It is a very flexible place to work. Advancement is easy as long as you put forth the work. Never a dull moment...
Mission and Margin
Vice President - Program Services Division (Volt alkalmazott) –  Dayton, OH2018, szeptember 18.
Goodwill Easter Seals Miami Valley afforded the opportunity to manage with autonomy a 45 program 12 Mill social service agency within a 27 county wide social enterprise operation. Workplace culture was a good balance of business and mission supervising 400+ employees in 4 departments. Most enjoyable was the impact in the communities and people served with the most difficult as always being hard choices when funding streams or program margins become thin.
Pro érvek
Excellent business and creative environment
Ceiling for advancement reached
Fun environment
Store Manager (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Simi Valley, CA2018, szeptember 18.
pretty neat place if you're trying to get back on your feet and other places won't hire you based on background checks/no experience. Great place to work.
free lunch
Kontra érvek
can get understaffed at times
good place
Volunteer (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Colorado2018, szeptember 18.
it when I want to volunteer I go give back and help others I enjoy helping others., the place is nice and you meet new people everyday. It helps other to succeed in life......
Munkahelyi kultúra
Productive and fun workplace with equal opportunities to all employees.
ADC/ambassador donation center (Volt alkalmazott) –  Las Vegas, NV2018, szeptember 18.
Fast paced, productive, very competitive, and fun workplace with all the people you worked everyday. Different types of people not only co workers but as well as customers. Management is fair to all the workers as well as to customers.
Fun work place
Soft goods specialist (Volt alkalmazott) –  Allentown, PA2018, szeptember 18.
I was comfortable with my coworkers. I caught on easily to the work task that I was intended to do. I dealt with the public at times when either cleaning on the sales floor or taking donations.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?IgenNem 1Jelentés
Igényelt profil

Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?

Érdekel, hogy milyenek a munkafeltételek vagy a felvételi folyamat itt: Goodwill Industries? Közösségünk szívesen segítségedre lesz.

Kérdésem van