Goodwill Industries Alkalmazotti bírálat

Mind a(z) 12 799 értékelés megmutatása
Rendezés:: Hasznosság | Értékelés | Dátum
Great Place To Work-Advancement Opportunities
Customer Service Supervisor (Volt alkalmazott) –  Fountain Hills, AZ2018, május 19.
Goodwill trains their employees well in their specific job tasks but also encourage employees to grow in their jobs and offer the opportunity to advance. It is definitely a company where you can advance quickly if you possess the ambition to learn as much as you can. I really enjoyed my time there and got to work with some really great people. The company is also focused on their Career Centers and helping people in the community find jobs.
Advancement opportunities
Kontra érvek
Pay and benefits are lacking
Munkahelyi kultúra
Enjoy working with population work with (mentally Challenge) Team work great support
Case Manager (Volt alkalmazott) –  Hartford, CT2018, május 19.
Workplace culture good, team work, reward received by working with clients, support from staff and administration. Improvise, change procedures for clients to improve job skills. One on one working with some clients and accomplished good responds from some limited clients.
Pro érvek
Population work with, team work, creative skills to work with Clients
Kontra érvek
sometimes clients act out and immediately crisis plan of actions needs to apply
Munkahelyi kultúra
Good Well is a very good place to work at
Producation Labor (Volt alkalmazott) –  Klamath Falls, OR2018, május 19.
I like the way Good Well works with Disable people . Beening there was great because I learned a lot about working with people and there disables . My Job coach was very nice and helpful.
Pro érvek
Good
Kontra érvek
Horrible Management
Wares Producer (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Indianapolis, IN2018, május 19.
The management is horrible! They don’t want to help you, they just want you to get your quota. QOUTA! Seriously, you are going to pay low and expect me to be a god. That’s just horrible leadership. If you want to advance they make excuses why you aren’t a good fit.
Easy to get hired
Management is horrible
Munkahelyi kultúra
Cashier/Customer Service (Volt alkalmazott) –  Pasco, WA2018, május 19.
The managers are some of the most understanding and supportive in your scheduling. the environment and teamwork was one of the greatest, the highlight of the day was morning gatherings when we all went over our game plan.
Equal work
Munkahelyi kultúra
Does not build lives that work!!!!
Manager (Volt alkalmazott) –  Florida2018, május 18.
The company has changed so much in the past two years. It’s not about what you know or your work ethic... Instead it is about who you know to get to the top. People backstab and sabotage just to climb to the top. What is bad about the whole situation is that it actually works. Bad mouthing and gossiping goes a long way in this company. No matter how hard you work, it’s never appreciated. If you are unliked by the upper management (corporate) you have pretty much sealed your fate. There is no job security in this company. You can work for 16 years but if they don’t like you then you’re gone just like that. Horrible...
Kontra érvek
Toxic work environment. No sense of job security and horrible inconsistency with the work schedule.
Financial. Benefits
Retail Sales Associate (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Little Rock, AR2018, május 18.
Needs To Improve The Pay Grade. Have More Full Time. Longer Lunches. Off On Certain Holidays. Move Employees up Inside The Company Instead Of Going Outside The Company.
Good To Get Experience
Bad Pay Grade
Nice place to work.
Donations Attendant (Volt alkalmazott) –  Altoona, PA2018, május 18.
Very interesting work , working with the general public accepting donations and working with handicapped people was very rewarding. Hardest part of the job was loading the trucks for shipment to other stores.
Relaxed work place
Not enough hours
Improvement
Assistant Manager (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Las Vegas, NV2018, május 18.
All retail has room for improvement. The pay need to increase. McDonald's pay their employees more. Safety of others needs to be met for the store more concern about making the money than the mission we up hold for our community.
Job oriented and fun
Office Mgr (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Columbia, SC2018, május 18.
This is a new experience for me and I have come to really love my job. The people I work with are fun to be around. I pretty much run the show/ (lol). Looking forward to be hired on permanent basis.
THE WORK PLACE IS ENJOYABLE
N/A
Munkahelyi kultúra
What it’s like working at goodwill
Cashier/Customer Service (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Indianapolis, IN2018, május 18.
It’s a pretty nice job for th most part you see slot of new faces it can get a lil out of hand but a experience . One ting there is no time to be lazy your on your feet constantly moving heavy bins or picking stuff off the floor or even working in the back .
Educational advantages
Hours
friendly teamwork
Production Worker (Volt alkalmazott) –  Somerset, KY2018, május 18.
I enjoyed my time as an employee but would like to try a different field. Goodwill is open to hiring individuals with special needs or intelluctal disabilities. Which is much appreciated.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Cashier/Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Mundelein, IL2018, május 17.
Typical day was operating registers and putting away the merchandise that are in the carts. The store manager was very rude but the other supervisors were nice and friendly.
Pro érvek
gave you hours if you need them
low pay, strict
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 1NemJelentés
very fast pace job
Sales Associate/Cashier (Volt alkalmazott) –  Salina, KS2018, május 17.
I mostly racked alot of clothes probaly about 8 racks a day. Also clean the floors and the back rooms. 2 days out the weeks ill be on the cash regiser sometimes more
Fun place to work
Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Chesapeake, VA2018, május 17.
U have a good work day . u get along with the workers they are every friendly . willing to help . the managers are great n understand ur life problems
Munkahelyi kultúra
cool people to be around
Material Handler (Volt alkalmazott) –  Milwaukee, WI2018, május 17.
I enjoy working at the goodwill i was able to help so many people that actually needed my help.I truly enjoyed helping people there it really feels good giving back
Great people
Not enough work
fun place
Customer Service (Volt alkalmazott) –  Glendale Heights, IL2018, május 17.
Of course it a thrift store so when I was working I always found things I could buy, and I met the most goofiest people while I was there. It was a lovely job but it was also my first job and I knew I was going to leave
Munkahelyi kultúra
It was fun but there are things that could be worked on
Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  El Dorado, KS2018, május 17.
I didn't learn very much. The assistant managers are fantastic but the manager I had really didn't do anything for me or helped me advance in any way.
Fun coworkers
Kontra érvek
Short breaks and not a good place to work pregnant
A Fun and Busy place to work
Retail Supervisor/Manager (Volt alkalmazott) –  Grand Junction, CO2018, május 17.
Coordination of Retail sales floor and the ware house. Training cash handling skills to new employees, manager on duty when needed. Daily Banking deposit. Scheduling, some bookwork.
Pro érvek
Helping people in the community.
Poor management
would not recommend
Donation Attendant (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Ellensburg, WA2018, május 17.
there is little communication between management and workers. workers are not taken seriously. New managers are not fit to be in charge. i am grateful that they helped me start my career and 2 managers are good. but overall not efficiently ran and workers are not taken seriously. Co workers were also good
discounts i guess
pretty much everything else
Igényelt profil

Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?

Érdekel, hogy milyenek a munkafeltételek vagy a felvételi folyamat itt: Goodwill Industries? Közösségünk szívesen segítségedre lesz.

Kérdésem van