Goodwill Industries Alkalmazotti bírálat

Mind a(z) 14 371 értékelés megmutatása
Rendezés:: Hasznosság | Értékelés | Dátum
Munkahelyi kultúra
Prostatic fluid filled dumpster fire
Donor door attendant (Volt alkalmazott) –  New Philadelphia, OH2018, november 17.
They ignore why they started in the first place even though they make you sit through a 3 hour documentary they made about their past at orientation, they over price everthing treat employees like dirt they have pointless programs for employees that the funding for could go to raises and actual charitable causes, and the so called charitable things they do for job training the disabled/injured/excons would actually cost the people they supposedly help if it was not for actual charitable organizations that are not directly affiliated with them
Kontra érvek
Everything i just said plus more
Munkahelyi kultúra
Stock/Cashier (Volt alkalmazott) –  Boston, MA2018, november 17.
Productive & fun workplace. My daily jobs were simple an became my routine. Management was great I never had any problems. Would definitely work there again!!
store manager is a joke
Store Assistant Manager (Volt alkalmazott) –  Peru, IL2018, november 16.
the store manager is more worried about her school then she is running the store. they have no training program for new employees and discriminate against men. They throw away perfectly good items and pay is low. store is dirty and managers lack personality and friendliness.
easy work
Kontra érvek
store manager and management team
good start
Donations Attendant (Volt alkalmazott) –  Williamsburg, VA2018, november 16.
I worked there for a few years, and had some major changes. I enjoyed the people that i worked with, and eventually knew who were our daily customers after a certain time. It was a great starting job experience, and provided many thinking outside of the box challenges that i preserved through. all thanks to the team that trained me.
flexible hours if needed
little hours
Job
Stocking Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Racine, WI2018, november 16.
When I first started working there it was fine 4 a month and then people started complaining and myself because jonco company would tell me and employees that they didn’t need us for today not knowing what we had going on in our personal life’s very unprofessional.
Good people
15 mins
What you learn
Assistant Manager (Volt alkalmazott) –  Austin, TX2018, november 16.
Helping customers in saving money, putting people to work, and education programs. The most enjoyable part of the job is getting to meet new people. The hardest part of the job is training people above you. I learned my brand in items , good , beeter and best.
Fun workplace
Senior Retail Associate (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Greenwood, SC2018, november 16.
I enjoy coming to work. Management and co-workers are great. Customers are friendly. There are a lot of regular customers and you get to know them. We are one big family.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Easy work for manual labor
Assembly Line Technician (Volt alkalmazott) –  Sturtevant, WI2018, november 16.
Goodwill is not a bad place to work for. It's a good place to start off until you can find something better. There are no benefits. It takes too long to get hired into the company
Flexible schedules
No benefits
Nice place to work.
Office Assistant/IT (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Toledo, OH2018, november 16.
Nice place to work. The work environment is relaxed and friendly. The duties I am assigned are commensurate with my abilities and experience. My co-workers and manager are the best.
Pro érvek
The work environment is relaxed and friendly.
Productive Work
Customer Service Trainee (Volt alkalmazott) –  Wilmington, DE2018, november 15.
At goodwill they had a retail store where I had to help customers, take donations, clean, stock items. The teamwork was great. The manager was very helpful.
great job atmosphere
Full time driver familiar (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  San Diego, CA2018, november 15.
customer service is important, taking care of employees is important, a company's best asset is its employees, take care of the employee and the employee is more likely to take care of the customer.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Easy, fast paced, laid back
Cashier/Customer Service (Volt alkalmazott) –  LaPorte, IN2018, november 15.
I liked it, it was easy work, the people I worked with were nice, and our customers were amazing. Everyone was always so friendly. Goodwill was probably my favorite job.
Pro érvek
They had customers donate drinks and food sometimes
No cons really
Fun, But stressful work place
Cashier/Floor Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Concord, NH2018, november 14.
it was a fun, but stressful work environment with a great store manager and mostly great work team with great motto's and fairly decent customer service as well as good benefits
productive
Cashier/Customer Service (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Houston, TX2018, november 14.
busy everyday, production level can be stressful, closing the store is ill prepared, so is getting the store open. much needed supplies that would make it easier to work is not granted.
flexible hours
Kontra érvek
short breaks, no health care
Hard work
Receptionist/Cashier (Volt alkalmazott) –  Roseville, CA2018, november 14.
Pros

Benefits, Most people (there are a few random super pretentious people)...yeah

Cons

Have you ever dated someone you saw so much potential in, but he repeatedly let you down and broke your heart, and you began to realize there were actually much better guys out there? Working at Indeed is like that.
I joined Indeed, excited about the growth and what the culture appeared to be. Every relationship has that make-it-or-break-it point at 2 years. I should have seen it then when the promises of …

Advice to Management

Stop talking, and start doing. You have so much potential. It pains me to see you waste it. I want to see you win so bad, but you have to let go of the people bringing you down in leadership (namely HR, Sales, Engineering, and Product) and do what you said you would do without excuses. Also, take more risks with products. Our customers want more innovative products and they're going to buy them from the new companies that are popping up or LinkedIn.
Pro érvek
Benefits, Most people (there are a few random super pretentious people)...yeah It is a great place to learn, try new things, and have a good time. I still recommend it, but not for anything long term.
schedule
Munkahelyi kultúra
It was a okay place to work
Retail Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Saraland, AL2018, november 14.
Goodwill was a nice place to work but you are in the cold a lot then u have to deal with rude customer but some customer are fabulous and wonderful. I loved it
Nope
Lunch
Exciting place to work
Stocker, Sales (Volt alkalmazott) –  Bradenton, FL2018, november 14.
I rather enjoyed working at goodwill. Co-workers are friendly and helpful. Also the management team is great, very knowledgeable and caring. It was a shame i had to relocate to another job.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Fun energetic place to work
Store Manager (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Binghamton, NY2018, november 14.
Team is small. Close. We’re all like family there. Provides excellent customer service to our guests. Always finding and learning about new things such as vintage and antique items.
Pizza parties often
Kontra érvek
Health care is very expensive
Goodwill
Production Line Worker (Volt alkalmazott) –  Milwaukee, WI2018, november 14.
Goodwill is a fast pace working environment for any one who can work on there feet and the pay is good and weekly and that is something that is one of most rewarding thing .
good discount
long hour
Great Job, Disappointing Company
Team Lead (Volt alkalmazott) –  Kansas City, MO2018, november 14.
I loved my job working with Goodwill. However they are completely negligent with their dedicated employees. It's best to just stay in your lane, don't report harassment or discrimination, and accept the extremely pitiful wage they believe is sufficient for all the work they ask of you. I did meet some truly amazing and inspiring people! However the company was totally ready to cut them loose if they questioned anything about operations or disagreed with anything the corporate employees told them to do. The corporate employees have no understanding of what the associates or managers do and deal with on a daily basis at their retail locations. The business model is over 100 years old and dismally failing, and the CEO and upper management is so focused on the monetary deficiencies, they are completely neglecting the basic mission of the company.
Pro érvek
There are silver linings, but they are few and far between, and difficult to grasp.
Kontra érvek
Harassment, Discrimination, Refusal to Promote, Bullying, Overworked and Underpayed
Igényelt profil

Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?

Érdekel, hogy milyenek a munkafeltételek vagy a felvételi folyamat itt: Goodwill Industries? Közösségünk szívesen segítségedre lesz.

Kérdésem van