Goodwill Industries Alkalmazotti bírálat

Mind a(z) 14 158 értékelés megmutatása
Rendezés:: Hasznosság | Értékelés | Dátum
Super stressful environment
Production Assistant Intern (Volt alkalmazott) –  Bremerton, WA2018, október 21.
Everything they get was given free. They don't care if there is no room for more stuff they want u to price between 2 people 2400 items per day for some sections of the store. Also constantly being told to price things higher even if it was free to begin with like sometimes just a dollar or 2 less than if you bought it new. They don't provide not near the help they claim. I would not recommend trying to work for this company
Munkahelyi kultúra
The management is not that good
Pricer (Volt alkalmazott) –  Tucson, AZ2018, október 21.
The manager I had after I quit got fired a week later. She wanted me to come in sick and I refused. If not for that Manager I would still be there and be manager
Hours are good
Poor management
Munkahelyi kultúra
have to meet a certain quota everyday
Retail Supervisor (Volt alkalmazott) –  Las Cruces, NM2018, október 21.
employees are being timed on how many pieces of clothing or pieces of merchandise come out from the back of the donations if they dont make there quota they get written up.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Warehouse Manager (Volt alkalmazott) –  Philadelphia, PA2018, október 20.
GoodWill offers plenty of time four u to work alone. With projects out of many to do everyday there's always a day full of work to do at your own pace. Co workers ate friendly and the pay war good. What I learned from GoodWill was how to multitask on a series of projects and have them done in a timely fashion.
Work at own pace
Lomg days
Munkahelyi kultúra
Co workers great, mgmt mean
Donation Assistant (Volt alkalmazott) –  Downers Grove, Il2018, október 20.
This was one of the best working environments I've had. Co-workers cooperative and friendly. Definitely hard work. I was in donations and it could be very fast paced and sometimes stressful. Mgmt sometimes cruel. Pay a little low.
Good Comrades.
Mgmt
Munkahelyi kultúra
It is a good environment to work in
Team Leader (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Fredericksburg, VA2018, október 20.
I love my job and my co-workers. What really makes my day are the customers. I really job joy talking to the children. I usually go over and say hi and give to children candy. I makes me smile to see someone else smile.
Ups And Downs
Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Lake City, FL2018, október 19.
Management will work with you on the hours you are available and the coworkers are really great to work with however you are expected to always be available on weekends and you cant ever be late or call or they write you up.
Friendly Co-Workers
Kontra érvek
Management can be tough sometimes they expect you to do the work of others when short-handed.
Fun workplace
Donation Attendant (Volt alkalmazott) –  Phoenix, AZ2018, október 19.
Goodwill was a fun place to work all of the worker there was very nice people everybody got along . The Mangement they were nice people. But The hardest part about working there is carrying heavy piece of furniture into the compacker and my most enjoyable part of the job was founding a lot of crazy things in the donations
Horrible
Sales Associate and Cashier (Volt alkalmazott) –  Edmonton, AB2018, október 19.
Unless you're willing to be treated like trash, I would 110% not recommend working and the Goodwill Westend store. Management is so bad, but some of the employers are nice.
Munkahelyi kultúra
be prepared to work nights, days and weekends
Assistant Manager (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Warner Robins, GA2018, október 19.
this should not be a hard job, depending on the manager it can become very stressful for the most part the employees become like family. be prepared to work nights , and days an weekends
Munkahelyi kultúra
Company is sensitive to the needs of people.
Program Manager (Volt alkalmazott) –  Baton Rouge, LA2018, október 19.
Excellent community out reach programs. Goodwill supports its employees through on the job training. Benefits are above and beyond what other non profit organizations offer.
Wonder Organization to Work For
Employment Counselor Team Lead (Volt alkalmazott) –  ‘Aiea, HI2018, október 18.
While I was there and I don't know if it changed. Goodwill was a wonderful organization to work for in Hawaii. The culture was inclusive and they listened to everyone. Annual reviews provided merit raises as did taking on more responsibility. They had a system in place to recognize each other for Good Works and keep each other motivated. It was a small, free incentive that only took time and kept people motivated and happy. They provided all necessary training by wonderful trainers who were engaging and positive. I loved working for Goodwill. They have a commitment to community and truly do their part in the world to make it better for anyone. They look constantly for new ways to improve and keep up with the needs of people, not just themselves. What they earn, they give back to the community in programs, jobs, and services. Amazing place.
Pro érvek
Great culture, adequate training, involvement with employees, realistic
I don't like working 8am to 4pm
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 2NemJelentés
Productive and fun
Cashier (Volt alkalmazott) –  Big Rapids, MI2018, október 18.
It's a good work environment. Lots of people. I would recommend Goodwill to anyone. People are caring. Managers could use better language and attitudes.
Always making you laugh
Rude customers or coworkers
Munkahelyi kultúra
Just an all around decent experience!
Prep Cook/Line Cook (Volt alkalmazott) –  New York, NY2018, október 18.
As a cook it allowed me to show my experiences from cooking classes as well as my own skills from just me being me. Overall it was a great opportunity and something I was glad to have taken part in. Good people(staff&managers), and a good work environment! i hope to have some of those same opportunities in the near future especially with the skill set that I have.
Pro érvek
Free lunches, Nice break period, accessibility
Kontra érvek
Taking on multiple task at a time, sometimes getting frustrated
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?IgenNem 1Jelentés
Managers not very nice
Supported Living Assistant (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Columbus, OH2018, október 18.
The company does not pay enough for the service provided. some managers do not give opportunities for self-expression. Some coworkers are very mean to colleagues.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?IgenNem 1Jelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Everyone is fun to work with, very easy going.
Sales Associate (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  seaside2018, október 18.
I continually learn new things everyday. making sure where certain items go, making guest feel welcomed. Doing are best to make the store look presentable, easy to shop for our guest.
flexible hours
Munkahelyi kultúra
Good attitudes from employees.
Janitor (Volt alkalmazott) –  San Diego, CA2018, október 18.
I was employed with Goodwill for two years. The work culture was positive. The financial compensation for my position was poor. Opportunities for advancement were poor in my department.Management lead with positive attitudes.
It was interesting
Housekeeping-processor (Volt alkalmazott) –  Cumberland, MD2018, október 18.
I liked working with the people that I did. I also enjoyed hanging clothing and looking at the stuff coming in. I also liked making my area clean at the end of the week
Pro érvek
Enjoyed everything at this job
Talk in preson
Sales Associate/Customer Service (Volt alkalmazott) –  Athens, GA2018, október 18.
As my experience as a sale associate my job title
To: Greet Customers
:Great Teamwork
Bring lunch
Average
calm atmosphere
customer service specialist (Volt alkalmazott) –  Warren, OH2018, október 18.
goodwill was a nice environment to work in. daily interaction with customers. light physical work within the business. nice group of people to work with.
Pro érvek
daily contact with people, light physical work
Kontra érvek
minimum pay and lil hours
Igényelt profil

Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?

Érdekel, hogy milyenek a munkafeltételek vagy a felvételi folyamat itt: Goodwill Industries? Közösségünk szívesen segítségedre lesz.

Kérdésem van