Goodwill Industries Alkalmazotti bírálat

Mind a(z) 10 890 értékelés megmutatása
Munkahelyi kultúra
Warehouse Specialist (Volt alkalmazott) –  Norfolk Naval Station, VA2017, december 15.
Goodwill was a decent place to work, however management did not
effectively place employees in the best qualified positions. No chance
for advancement.
Pro érvek
Pay, education, great employees.
Kontra érvek
Workplace culture was a disaster.
Productive and vending machines
Donation Processor (Volt alkalmazott) –  Charlotte, NC2017, december 15.
the employees were good people, easy to get along with & understanding when going thru hard times, the most enjoyable part of the job were the breaks.
Know your Goodwill
Key Holder (Volt alkalmazott) –  Madison, WI2017, december 15.
Goodwill, as a workplace, varies vastly depending on the size of the store. If you're a large store it will be more stressful than a small store. Item intake, coworker dependability, and working conditions make a huge difference in a good experience and a bad experience at a Goodwill. A typical day depends on if you're at the register, taking in donations, or pricing donations. The register is simple enough, while taking in donations is a constant workout and involves dealing with some very gross items. Management, again, depends on the store. The workplace culture tends to be nice, people are inclusive and accepting. The hardest part of the job is being on your feet for eight straight hours and dealing with varying weather temperature in the donation center.
good coworkers, helping people
Kontra érvek
bad sick time policies, poor health conditions, expensive health care, hazardous material
Great Work Atmosphere
Data Entry (Volt alkalmazott) –  Appleton, WI2017, december 15.
I enjoyed working for the company. It has a very positive mission statement. I believe in the causes and I like the versatility within the employees and company.
Wonderful Staff
No part-time positions available
Great place
Assistant Store Manager (Volt alkalmazott) –  Rockford, MI2017, december 15.
Rockford store was great!! Store was always super busy and the staff was always fun alot of younger people but they were great to work with!! They need more male employees in that location!
review
Food Service Worker (Volt alkalmazott) –  Great Lakes, IL2017, december 15.
as i was employed at goodwill i learned alot and also experience alot.. the crew i was on worked very hard which is what they instilled in me.. my only problem with goodwill was, at this perticullar location we worked so much that we became burned out.
Munkahelyi kultúra
productive and very easy going
Cashier/Stock (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Manteca, CA2017, december 15.
I am a cashier and a stocker i greet customers coming in and going out I ring them up and I handle my cash drawer I stock the shelves hand clothes by color accordance i handle credit card transactions and count out money and i close up at night.
Pro érvek
free gift cards every other friday
short breaks
Alright
Cashier/ Housekeeping (Volt alkalmazott) –  Marietta, GA2017, december 15.
It's an okay place to work and the people are pretty cool. The downsize is if you have kids that are small it's not a really good way to work around the schedule.
Munkahelyi kultúra
worked with great people but horrible company
Cashier/Production (Volt alkalmazott) –  Chandler, AZ2017, december 14.
I've met and worked with a lot of great people. At the time the management was great, there were 4 managers, they were so helpful, always there when you needed them, I've learned so much from each of the managers. I worked as a cashier for almost a year but couldn't stand dealing with customers stealing and couldn't do anything so I transferred to work in the back, and I loved it there, it was better. The more I learned about the company, the more I wanted to leave to do something better for myself. Just do the research on the company and about the CEO. The donations people donated is his profiting. Then about the benefits, there were certain places you have to go to that will accept the insurances and it was not good. The only one problem about management was that the last week I was working there, I asked a manager about my sick hours, he said it would be in my last paycheck once I leave, weeks passed by and still didn't see that money, so I called to talk to another manager, he stated that once I left the company my sick hours will be gone and there was nothing he can do.
great employees
Kontra érvek
healthcare was ok, CEO, management misunderstanding
Munkahelyi kultúra
Goodwill is a great place to start over
Material Handler (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  San Jose, CA2017, december 14.
Goodwill is a great place to start over and get on your feet.The ERP program has helped me get back to work and helped me get ready to find a new job.
Easy Job
Head Cashier (Volt alkalmazott) –  Phoenix, AZ2017, december 14.
I liked working at goodwill but was unable to advance any higher because I cannot work nights.
Most days I was left by myself with no help. Because I was able to handle things when on my own I was left with no help often. I don't mind stepping up when needed but having to do more than others all the time is not fair. If we're both hired for the same job we should be both be capable of doing that job.
This is an easy job in my opinion. The hardest part was not having help when needed
The most enjoyable part of the job was getting to know my customers. It,s very interesting to see what people could do and make with stuff that others no longer felt useful.
Pro érvek
Daily employee discount at other locations
Kontra érvek
sometimes I got no break or I got it right before getting off
I liked it
Donations attendant (Volt alkalmazott) –  Saint Louis Park, MN2017, december 14.
Every thing was new that i did on a daily so it wasn't really a boring job i would love to work there again but they pay has to be way more than it was and i do not think their willing to pay that much
Great place
Processor (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Leesburg, FL2017, december 14.
Everyday is typical
Always something different
The management team is fantastic
Workplace culture is great
The hardest part of the job is the shoppers cussing you out
The most enjoyable part of the job is meeting new people
fun workplace
CASHIER (Volt alkalmazott) –  Galax, VA2017, december 14.
I loved working at goodwill, the managers were caring individuals and so were my coworkers. The actual work we had to do could be tuff at times but if you had a hard time meeting your goals they were very understanding and actually stepped in to help when needed. The hardest part of the job I would say is processing the clothes because some people donate gross things that even with gloves you don't want to touch. Every month we would have a party and we would decorate and dress up to a certain theme, this was my favorite.
coworkers, insurance, and hours
Kontra érvek
digging through peoples donated things
too much playing favorites
Cashier/Apparel Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Madison, WI2017, december 14.
it was a very high school environment where everyone was the new kid yet everyone else who had been there a while always felt in charge no matter what there role actually was.
Custodian Worker
Janitor (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Miami, FL2017, december 14.
Goodwill is a excellent job and I would recommend it to my friends. I enjoyed the process of learning and growing everyday at Goodwill. I learned a lot.
Wasnt bad.
Warehouse Worker (Volt alkalmazott) –  Elkhart, IN2017, december 14.
Wasnt bad, slow work paced environment, Low pay, low hours but it is a training center. Suppervisor was very nive, easy to learn from. They help you find a job, and have pre-employment skills.
Good will is okay
Pc1 (Volt alkalmazott) –  Berea, KY2017, december 13.
I enjoyed working there for the short time that It was. The full-time staff seemed to be more stressed then the temps but that is because they are required to do alot more and I think they should be allowed more temps to help with that problem but as it is, that wont ever happen.
Fun place to work
Forklift Operator/helper (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Abilene, TX2017, december 13.
Ive loved every minute at goodwill it is a very exciting place to work great people and a great company. It is a very good place for people with barriers to get on there feet
Pro érvek
Will help you with fork lift certified
No enough pay
Munkahelyi kultúra
Good
Assistant Manager (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Williamsburg, KY2017, december 13.
it's a good company to work for. I don't like the upper managements ways of not paying attention to smaller store that are struggling. Overall it's a great place.

Átfogó minősítés