Goodwill Industries Alkalmazotti bírálat

Mind a(z) 13 395 értékelés megmutatása
Rendezés:: Hasznosság | Értékelés | Dátum
Fun place to work
Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Twinsburg, OH2018, július 19.
Interesting place to work. You are given many opportunities to move up in the company. I was able to learn all departments and skills. I interacted with many different people.
New opportunities
Poor management
Munkahelyi kultúra
A good place to learn about retail
Lead Salvage Operator (Volt alkalmazott) –  Detroit, MI2018, július 19.
A very informative and productive place to work with plenty opportunities of advancement. Always was busy and always something new to learn about job.
Pro érvek
always bought lunch for employees
work long hours
Not very happy
Sr. Residential Specialist (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  CT2018, július 19.
Stressful , managers do not care about problem in your private ,some times rude and not supported stuff . work so many years but newer can't contact payroll for question.
productive, ongoing workload
Lead Truck Driver (Volt alkalmazott) –  Oakland, CA2018, július 19.
goodwill has an excellent workload for all employees. goodwill has other opportunities so that their employees can move up towards something greater. goodwill needs to consider screening their new hires better
Munkahelyi kultúra
I was a fun workplace what the staff
Warehouse and customer service representative (Volt alkalmazott) –  Los Angeles, CA2018, július 19.
Enjoyed working at Goodwill seeing how the items were donated then processed then to the floor then sold. Why worked at Goodwill I learned how to work the back room and process everything and then I also learned how to cashier and work the front customer service.
Unique stuff
Kontra érvek
Some customers try to steal and change price tags
Goodwill
Assists center manager (Volt alkalmazott) –  Houston, TX2018, július 19.
Hardest part of Goodwill was managing employees who no longer wanted to work there. Best part is seeing the excitement on customers eyes when they seen how low the prices were.
its a job
Merchandiser (Volt alkalmazott) –  Wickenburg, AZ2018, július 19.
a typical day at work is usually depending on the time in the summer it is very slow but in the winter it is a very fast pace job which you have to be on your feet all day. Get along with management you should be fine.
get to go home early
short breaks
Munkahelyi kultúra
Retail Clerk (Volt alkalmazott) –  Bakersfield, CA2018, július 19.
There was a lot of cleaning up. Management was always there to help and answer any questions that you have. I really enjoyed my co-workers they were always willing to help out.my favorite was helping the customers.
Fun, fast paced
DA (Volt alkalmazott) –  Tempe, AZ2018, július 19.
You find all kinds of novelties, if you work in the warehouse the shenanigans that happens can be fun. I used to wear wigs while i was sorting through the donations, the costumes were always cool too.
Free environment
Munkahelyi kultúra
High-Stress and unreasonable coworker with no pay raises
Program Specialist Job Coach (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Wintersville, OH2018, július 19.
My experience at Goodwill was not overall terrible as there were some benefits and good coworkers. However, when one of your coworkers literally gives you a sense of PTSD where you don't want to go to work, that's a problem.
Munkahelyi kultúra
retail is not for sissies
STORE SUPERVISOR (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Tucson, AZ2018, július 19.
Retail is not for sissies. Everyone works forty hours a week, and you work hard for it. Full benefits and full time can be hard to come by especially with inflation from minimum wage on the up and up these days. Though things are not easy, when everyone does their part the sense of accomplishment from a job well done after a long day is pretty rewarding in itself. This is not a job where you can get by doing the bare minimum, and if you work hard you will move up the organizations ladder.
Guaranteed 40 hours, full benefits, retirement options
Hard work, fast pace
A Great Place to Pick You Up
Key Holder (Volt alkalmazott) –  South Lake Tahoe, CA2018, július 19.
Goodwill was an opportunity for me when I was very sick. Despite my situation, they took me in. As I got better, so did my performance and after 1 year, I became a Key Holder. The people you work with will become your family. The team had always been easy going but always knew how to get the job done.

The previous Management team was fantastic and because of unfortunate circumstances, I cant give an accurate review of the new team.

In general though, it's a good place to work. You are kept very busy. But warning, if you do not stay busy the entire day, you will be scolded eventually. Laziness is very frowned apon there.
Pro érvek
Health Benifits, Flexible Schedule, Friendly environment.
Kontra érvek
Poor Corporate Management, Repairs take months to be taken care of, burn out quickly.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Goodwill was good to me!
General Merchandise Processor (Volt alkalmazott) –  Stockton, CA2018, július 19.
I really appreciated this company for giving me the opportunity to work and learn with them. They are a very professional and kind environment from the telephone to moment you walk through the doors. My experience was positive and full of learning. I was always productive.
Fun work place
ASSOCIATE (Volt alkalmazott) –  South Bend, IN2018, július 19.
Learned how to sort out books that were in good shape for resale, Also helped out in different departmarts as needed and talked to the bosses about new places to work thoughout goodwill.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Always on your feet fast paced environment
Pricer/cashier (Volt alkalmazott) –  Bullhead City, AZ2018, július 19.
Always had something to do
Never any real down time so you never worried about making your hours. Great people to work with. Some room for advancement
Great Place to work
Assistant Manager Training Facilitator (Volt alkalmazott) –  Redmond, WA2018, július 19.
Diverse, Respectful and Fun. Working with the team was the best part. Loved seeing all the new product come in. Reasonable priced and good product. Clean and organized.
Good place to learn
Prep cook/ kitchen helper (Volt alkalmazott) –  Milwaukee, WI2018, július 19.
I had a good time learning new skills, chiefs were very helpful teaching new recipes taking the time to help you learn the ropes around the kitchen.earned my servesafe cert.
Ppl friendly helpful
Slow pace
Munkahelyi kultúra
productive and a fast paced working place
Production Worker (Volt alkalmazott) –  Asheville, NC2018, július 19.
Very productive working place and nicely mannered people to work with. Good benefits and managers were very understanding when you couldn't go to work.
Pro érvek
you could get paid time off
short breaks
Fun place to work
Cashier (Volt alkalmazott) –  Fond du Lac, WI2018, július 19.
Enjoyed working there however it wasn't good for my home schedule anymore and j was unable to arrange my work hours as needed. Definitely recommend working there as a student or as a part time job
Poor management
Sorting Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Saint Joseph, MO2018, július 19.
Lack of understanding of health issues and how this can affect completion of job tasks. Lack of training and guidance from management for new employees.
Igényelt profil

Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?

Érdekel, hogy milyenek a munkafeltételek vagy a felvételi folyamat itt: Goodwill Industries? Közösségünk szívesen segítségedre lesz.

Kérdésem van