Goldman Sachs-alkalmazotti értékelés erre a pozícióra: Operations Analyst

39 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően Mind a(z) 1 246 értékelés megtekintése
toxic
Operations and Derivative Clearing Analyst (Volt alkalmazott) –  Salt Lake City, UT2018, október 4.
So I started on day one and went around to meet my team and shake some hands. The VP over my team who sat literally 4 desks down from me wouldn't shake my hand or even acknowledge that I was alive.

After going to lunch my first week with some of my team, I was informed that she takes about 6 months to warm up to somebody and doesn't really want to hear from you until then....REALLY!? How crazy is that! I am a millennial, not in that I am entitled and lazy, but more in a way that I think a collaborative team approach is going to be preferred to the hierarchal team setting that she was obviously sustaining. So from week 1 of the job I felt that I was in a toxic environment.

Goldman makes all employees work ridiculous hours for, not great pay, they always told us that they would make up for it in our bonus, I'll get to that in a minute. Mandatory 50 hours, no biggie, but then they would call you to come in on Saturday and Sunday to work so you would be putting in lots of hours for really poor pay.

At a team meeting the executive came on and informed us that there would be no bonuses that year, a woman sitting next to me, literally started crying, because she had put in so much work and so many extra hours thinking it was all going to pay off, but they told us the load of bullock of how the company is struggling and they wouldn't be able to pay out, but then you read in the annual report the great bonuses that the C suite got. Was really perplexing.

I hope that things have changed there, I would go back to see if I could help the culture, especially in Salt Lake
  több... they need to have a collaborative team environment. It would make the blows a lot easier to take.  kevesebb
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 7NemJelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
A good company for starters where the company enables a lot of learning
OPERATIONS ANALYST (Volt alkalmazott) –  Bengaluru, Karnataka2018, augusztus 4.
Equipped as a Performance driven EQUITY OPERATIONS ANALYST with experience ineffectively monitoring risk, managing outstanding trades and accurately reporting trade transactions. Outstanding problem solving abilities and maintaining strong and fruitful working relationships with clients to gain their trust and respect. Consistently exceeding challenging organizational expectations.
Lots to learn.
Operations Analyst (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Salt Lake City, UT2018, június 17.
Long hours and lots to learn. Could become monotonous but always room for growth. Managers are about empowering their coworkers. Work is not very flexible in terms of hours but work that is being done can be changed as needed.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 1NemJelentés
Great People, Poor work life balance
Prime Brokerage Operations - Control Analyst (Volt alkalmazott) –  Salt Lake City, UT2018, május 1.
Great people, great experience, poor work life balance, upper management doesn't provide the support, or correct number of people needed to run businesses and provide an enjoyable work environment.
Munkahelyi kultúra
great company to work for
Operations Support Analyst / Datacenter Manager (Volt alkalmazott) –  New York, NY2018, április 21.
great company to work for. the management staff was easy to work for, there was also a lot of paid time off, but did not make up for the long week hours.
Munkahelyi kultúra
acquired immense knowledge in the field of Operations
Operations Analyst I (Volt alkalmazott) –  Bengaluru, Karnataka2018, március 21.
Love the work culture and how i was able to maintain a work life balance while learning extensively at the same time. Highly competitive environment..
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 1NemJelentés
Top tier bank
Operations Trade Support Analyst (Volt alkalmazott) –  New York, NY2018, február 20.
Roles vary by department. Great hard working individuals work here, I'd recommend working here, if you are a hard worker you will make it far. Great office.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?IgenNem 1Jelentés
Culture diversity place
Securities Operations Analyst (Volt alkalmazott) –  Jersey City, NJ2018, február 14.
I had a great team with a good manager . I enjoyed working and training new analysts at their positions. Working with traders was fun.
I did some communities works such as feeding the homeless or tutoring students at a school in Jersey City. It was so fun to give back to the community
Gym fees reimboursements
very stressful workplace
Munkahelyi kultúra
Decent job, long hours, stressful colleagues
Operations Analyst (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Salt Lake City, UT2017, december 4.
It's alright - but the coworkers can be difficult and uncooperative. The hours are long and the job itself is rather monotonous. My direct coworkers were nice, most were helpful
Best Work Culture and Life Time Experience
Analyst (Regulatory Operations) (Volt alkalmazott) –  Bangalore City, Karnataka2017, november 6.
Goldman Sachs is one of the best place to work attain experience. They provide amazing amenities and facilities which would be desired by any employee. Monetary and other benefits are provided at its peak. Would recommend everybody to try for the best IB in industry
Everything except Cons
Long Hours
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 2NemJelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
What is work life balance?
Operations Analyst (Volt alkalmazott) –  Bengaluru, Karnataka2017, szeptember 21.
If you are a person looking come home by 7 pm, have a nice dinner with your family and catch 9pm prime time television, Goldman Sachs is not the place for you. However, if work-life balance is not your top priority, there can be no better place to work than GS. GS is absolutely the best place you can ever hope to work for in the industry. When you are surrounded by a bunch of brilliant, motivated and incredibly hardworking bunch of people, you have no choice but to raise your game.

GS challenges to be better every single day. The work is hectic, unforgiving and a lot of fun too. You want to change something? Done, as soon as possible. Does it involve a tech budget? No problem. A year at GS is equal to 2 anywhere else. There is no onshore offshore culture and every GS employee has the same voice regardless of where you work from. The management is focussed and know what they want. You have ample opportunities for career development and GS has an incredible 360 degree review system which ensures no single person can make or break your career. Its quite the experience in itself and need I say, the yearly bonus is quite infamous.
Salary and Bonus, Work Culture, Career Growth
Working Hours
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 4NemJelentés
Dynamic work enviroment
Operations Analyst (Volt alkalmazott) –  Bangalore2017, július 24.
A typical day would include daily allocations, control reports and data analyses and vendor management. The company had excellent work culture and and very good open door policy, the managers were always ready to help when help was needs. The hardest paid of the job was to maintain accuracy and reduce clerical errors. The most enjoyable part of the job was the quick catch-ups with managers or any other senior team members.
Excellent Compensation
Long Hours
Munkahelyi kultúra
Big name and big opportunities
Operations Analyst (Volt alkalmazott) –  Salt Lake City, UT2017, június 27.
Pros:
- You are presented with plenty of training resources
- Co-workers are smart
- A lot of opportunities for advancement

Cons:
- Work can get tedious
It's Not Easy Being/Staying at the Top
Regulatory Middle Office Operations Analyst (Volt alkalmazott) –  New York, NY2017, június 22.
GS is a hard place to work. You will learn a lot. You will learn how to navigate corporate entities. You will learn how to be a professional, picking up skills along the way. Culturally, it's hard. To me, it wasn't worth it as I wasn't passionate about the work I was doing. Great to have on your resume if you can stick it out though.
The name and brand
Culture, management, coworkers, diversity
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 2Nem 1Jelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Long hours and no work life balance
Operations Analyst (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Jersey City, NJ2017, június 17.
I get in at 7 am and often times don't leave until 7 pm or later. I oftentimes don't have time for lunch and have a very stressful workload. the team environment does not feel like a team.
free dinner if you work past 8 pm
no work-life balance
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 3Nem 1Jelentés
Loved Working Here - High Pressure Environment with Great Talent
Analyst - Operations (Volt alkalmazott) –  Bangalore, Karnataka2017, május 6.
Goldman Sachs is exactly what it is known for - a high pressure environment for exceptional talent to bloom in. Compensation is great for business generating roles. If you want to work for a Bank in a trading, sales or IB role, work here.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Amazing culture and a great experience
Analyst- Operations Division (Volt alkalmazott) –  Bangalore, Karnataka2017, április 28.
My experience over the 3.5 years that I was there has been amazing, great company with an amazing culture, open-door policy that enables creative and out-of-the box thinking.
No day is the same, with different things to do, different people to meet.
I learnt how to manage my time, work under stressful situations at times and be a great communicator.
I loved being a part of the company and being able to learn and grow.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 4NemJelentés
Productive and fun workplace
Operations Analyst (Volt alkalmazott) –  Bangalore, Karnataka2017, március 7.
Great place to start your career
Your growth is directly proportional to your deliverable's.
Highly pressurized environment but equally rewarding for those who deserve.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Good company to start your career
Operations Analyst (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Bangalore, Karnataka2017, január 9.
Goldman Sachs is a great place to start your career. It's an aggressive culture and gives lot of learning opportunities. One's career progression is completely dependent on an individual. For someone who is very ambitious and wants to grow in their career, Goldman is an ideal place. Although sometimes it can be very fast paced and might feel little overwhelming. The work life balance is very subjective and varies from team to team really. The culture is great and gives a lot of opportunities to learn.
Friendly people
Kontra érvek
long hours, very stressful, Bad management
Munkahelyi kultúra
Support Function in a nationwide bank
Operations Analyst (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  United States2016, szeptember 14.
Day consists of alternative investments reconciliations. Investigation position breaks and finding the best way to resolve.
Igényelt profil

Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?

Érdekel, hogy milyenek a munkafeltételek vagy a felvételi folyamat itt: Goldman Sachs? Közösségünk szívesen segítségedre lesz.

Kérdésem van