- Recommended for two years only as it opens a lot of doors
- Terrible culture
- Inexistent work/life balance (people that tried it lost their jobs)
- Lack of appreciation
- Given headcount reduction, VPs are scared of losing their jobs, giving impossible goals for analysts
- Had only one good boss, and he left. The remainder are stressed, do not provide mentorship (they pretend to, though), do not care about career development, and are double faced.
- Limited career advancement unless you have the right relationships. “Meritocracy” doesn’t really exists.
- Payment per hour is lower than $15 (given effective hours worked)
- In my opinion the system is unsustainable in the long term given lack of trust towards management, low pay per hour, no life outside of work, no appreciation, and cut throat environment.
- Feedback is not in line with compensation and promotions.
- Failure to retain talent (analysts and associates)
- Lack of expertise in some departments (like mine) and more concentration in office politics than in improving work quality
Prestige / exit opportunities / networking opportunities
No work/life balance / Culture / stress