Goldman Sachs Alkalmazotti bírálat

Mind a(z) 1 222 értékelés megmutatása
Rendezés:: Hasznosság | Értékelés | Dátum
Securities
Executive Trading Assistant (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  New York, NY2018, augusztus 6.
Bad morale
Unfair bonus
Unorganized
Decent paid time off
Management changes too often
Typical day is not too bad
Applications are not great
Technology is awful
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 3NemJelentés
Going through change
Operations Team Manager (Volt alkalmazott) –  New York, NY2018, augusztus 6.
The company has been trying to re-identify itself for the past several years and overall performance and morale have taken a hit. That being said, the company is filled with some of the smartest and most talented and driven people you will ever meet.
Munkahelyi kultúra
A good place to work and advance your learnings
Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Bengaluru, Karnataka2018, augusztus 4.
Freedom of decision on your work and project. No micxromanagement. Flexible working hours. Supportive team leaders. Professional approach towards subordinates
Munkahelyi kultúra
A good company for starters where the company enables a lot of learning
OPERATIONS ANALYST (Volt alkalmazott) –  Bengaluru, Karnataka2018, augusztus 4.
Equipped as a Performance driven EQUITY OPERATIONS ANALYST with experience ineffectively monitoring risk, managing outstanding trades and accurately reporting trade transactions. Outstanding problem solving abilities and maintaining strong and fruitful working relationships with clients to gain their trust and respect. Consistently exceeding challenging organizational expectations.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 1Nem 1Jelentés
Best Company to work for
contingent (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Bengaluru, Karnataka2018, augusztus 4.
A typical day at work is pleasant. There is no hierarchy and our managers sit with us and work. Very nice crowd. Talented people. No ambiguity what so ever. Hardest part is keeping up with the fast pace .
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great place to start a career
Business Analyst (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Salt Lake City, UT2018, július 29.
Working here is like earning a graduate degree where you learn and grow everyday. The environment allows for an individual to be challenged in a way you cant be elsewhere.
Standard investment banking environment
Chief of Staff (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  New York, NY2018, július 27.
Results-driven, fast-paced environment. Teamwork is encouraged though, naturally, there is competition. Must be very political in order to succeed, especially the most senior levels.
Pro érvek
Generous vacation and mat leave, benefits, on-site child care
Workload is very demanding
great place to work at
Janitorial Worker (Volt alkalmazott) –  Dallas, TX2018, július 26.
enjoyed working here all my co workers were fun to work with we all worked as a team they did have a fountain machine of drinks in every floor so if you got htirsty you helped your self with a drink
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 1Nem 1Jelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great Compensation, but poor work-life balance
Vice President - Investment Management Division (Volt alkalmazott) –  New York, NY2018, július 22.
Expect 60-80 hours weeks, but the bonus compensates you for the lost time. Lots of perks, i.e., 401k match, medical benefits, vacation, tuition reimbursement, 16-week maternity leave. New York office has onsite gym, physical therapist, doctors (orthopedic surgeon, gynecologist, dermatologist), daycare, lactation rooms. Company stresses their corporate culture. Lots of career training opportunities available, e.g., presentation skills, negotiation training. Lots of diversity clubs, e.g., Asian Network, Black Network, Hispanic Network, LGBT Network, Women's Network.
Lots of perks.
Long hours.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Vice President (Volt alkalmazott) –  New York, NY2018, július 22.
I dont have much comments about Goldman Sachs. My role was good and i had perfect work life balance. Depends on which division you work. Benefits were good.
Rewarding but mostly monotonous
Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Salt Lake City, UT2018, július 19.
Operations at Goldman Sachs can be pretty boring at times, but the people you work with make it worth it. I had good co-workers and managers and our team acted more like a small family. The days can be long (expect 50+ hour weeks every week, but no more than 60 hours on a given week - there are a few months that can hit 80 hours/week) but its nice to go outside, get fresh air walk around, then get back at it. I enjoyed my time at GS.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Good
Project Manager (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  New York, NY2018, július 19.
I have been working at Goldman Sachs full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

Working with competent people
Collaborative team work environment
Great career prospect

Cons

Work life balance difficult to achieve
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great place to launch your career
Investment Banking Summer Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  New York, NY2018, július 18.
Work/life balance could be tough in IBD, but you're constantly exposed to some of the biggest companies and transactions on the street.

The culture can be a bit tough and first impressions matter a lot.
Good experience
Manager (Volt alkalmazott) –  New York, NY2018, július 18.
Great peers, projects, management. All driven by success to client engagements. I learnt many skills and the experience has helped me excel in other workplaces after I left Goldman. I still keep in touch with folks at the firm to see how products have developed whilst I was away.
Intense
Project Manager/Business Analyst (Volt alkalmazott) –  Princeton, NJ2018, július 17.
Very long hours
Very well compensated for the long hours
Not much work life balance
An excellent company to start out a career, but once you have children it is very difficult to balance a career and family life with this company
Boot Camp
Training (Volt alkalmazott) –  New York, NY2018, július 16.
I learned a lot and raised my standards during my time at GS, however the pace and poor work/life balance was not aligned with my goals as I was about to start a family. The environment felt more competitive and "CYA" than collaborative and supportive.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Terrible environment where managers make Analyst life miserable
Analyst (Volt alkalmazott) –  Jersey City, NJ2018, július 15.
Stay away! This is a career killer, and they don’t pay nearly enough commensurate with the garbage that we put up with. Managers conspire to keep analysts low paid with no bonusses
Excellent culture
Vice President, Regulatory Operations (Volt alkalmazott) –  Bangalore, India2018, július 15.
Goldman Sachs is a place of excellent work culture that encourages diversity and inclusiveness along with innovative ideas. There are ample opportunities for high performing individuals and it also provides a holistic view of career growth.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 2Nem 1Jelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
full energy system development team and team work oriented environment
Team Lead (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  New York, NY2018, július 12.
full energy system development team and team work oriented environment. Have many opportunity to learn and develop your career. Usually long hour of work but work hours are flexible.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Strong Culture and great learning experience
Senior Business Analyst (Volt alkalmazott) –  New York, NY2018, július 12.
Very good environment to pick up work experience especially when working with different individuals in different divisions. Projects can be challenging so one needs to be on top of their game.
Pro érvek
Great culture and learning experience
boys clyb
Igényelt profil

Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?

Érdekel, hogy milyenek a munkafeltételek vagy a felvételi folyamat itt: Goldman Sachs? Közösségünk szívesen segítségedre lesz.

Kérdésem van