Goldman Sachs Alkalmazotti bírálat

Mind a(z) 1 143 értékelés megmutatása
Rendezés:: Hasznosság | Értékelés | Dátum
Arrogant Culture
Vice President, Development Manager (Volt alkalmazott) –  Jersey City, NJ2018, május 1.
There is an inherant belief inside the company that working at Goldman Sachs is everyone's dream job and that being there will be the absolute pinnacle of your career.
Success culture
FICC Capital Optimisation - Global Manager - VP (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  London2018, április 29.
The management and people of Goldman Sachs strive to create and maintain an environment that cultivates success.

The firm operates a distinctly lean and demanding operating model which, when combined with support and resources, creates a platform from which to excel.

I have primarily enjoyed working at the firm because of its focus on the development of its people and team culture. I have been constantly challenged to improve, both professionally and personally and feel that I have been well recognised and rewarded for my contributions - even from a junior level.

The lean operating model does put pressure on maintaining work/life balance but the firm is open to accommodating flexible working arrangements where needed.
Pro érvek
Career progression, Meritocracy, Empowered at all levels, culture of success, teamwork
Kontra érvek
Lean operation model puts significant pressure on maintaining work life balance
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 2NemJelentés
Report Babysitter
Java Programmer Analyst (Volt alkalmazott) –  Salt Lake City, UT2018, április 27.
The job was advertised as Java Programming but most of the time, I wound up monitoring the weekly/biweekly production of a report. I wrote a few Java apps while I was there but did no wheres near the coding I wanted to do... so I left.
Standard corporate America environment - you're on your own
Munkahelyi kultúra
A challenging and conducive workplace
Analyst (Volt alkalmazott) –  india2018, április 27.
The management is extremely approachable, from your colleagues to the Partners at the company. The workplace will offer you as much as you ask of it- push yourself and you will definitely be rewarded
Workplace culture
Speechwriter, Office of the Chairman (Volt alkalmazott) –  New York, NY2018, április 27.
While the working environment provides terrific opportunity for professional development and personal growth, I did not feel supported in having a healthy work/life balance. I felt obligated to work 12+ hour days and be available 24/7.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Challenging but collaborative work environment
Senior Analyst, Private Wealth Management (Volt alkalmazott) –  Bengaluru, Karnataka2018, április 25.
Challenging but collaborative work environment. Long working hours but typical for an investment bank. Culture is team and manager dependent. Formal growth structure.
N/a
Financial Analyst (Volt alkalmazott) –  Philadelphia, PA2018, április 24.
I believe that working for the company gave me a great experience and wonderful insight into the industry. I would highly recommend any jobs from this company to my friends.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great exposure to alot of different equipment a good learning experience
Data Center Technician (Volt alkalmazott) –  Bridgewater, NJ2018, április 24.
Great exposure to alot of different equipment a good learning experience. Great people to work for willing to go ot of there way to help when needed.You receive your work orders and put together you equipment and cable along with the tools you need and then complete your job. Also testing with levels 1,2,3 running cable and troubleshooting with them.
Clean environment
None to think of.
competitive
Lead and managed (Volt alkalmazott) –  Dubai2018, április 21.
challenging, cut throat, long hours but financially rewarding. Brilliant minds, and always room to learn however must be highly independent and analytical to succeed.
Munkahelyi kultúra
great company to work for
Operations Support Analyst / Datacenter Manager (Volt alkalmazott) –  New York, NY2018, április 21.
great company to work for. the management staff was easy to work for, there was also a lot of paid time off, but did not make up for the long week hours.
Crazy Work Environemt but great Culture
Executive Assistant to Managing Director and team (Volt alkalmazott) –  New York, NY2018, április 20.
Management is very bad on instruction and what is needed. Most are very passive aggressive.There's a difference between mind reading and being proactive. But the overall culture and perks of the company are great. I'd recommend working there if you can get with a great MD and team. Someone who will communicate with you on a daily basis. If not, it's going to be rough working there.
Great Culture, Benefits and Perks
Kontra érvek
Management is too passive aggressive, no clear instruction, they expect you to be mind readers, there's a difference between mind readers and proactive.
Great Place to Work
Technical Analyst (Volt alkalmazott) –  New York, NY2018, április 12.
I had the pleasure of working with some of the brightest people I've ever met in my life. The work is rewarding. Learned a lot from colleagues. This is the best place I've ever worked.
Pay
Munkahelyi kultúra
You’ll always be pushed to do more...and that isn’t necessarily a bad thing
Vice President (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  New York, NY2018, április 12.
Great place to work, but there is an expectation of being available and attainable 24x7. Your career and your progression is mostly up to you - and hard work and commitment to the firm is rewarded.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?IgenNem 1Jelentés
Review
prefer not to say (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Salt Lake City, UT2018, április 11.
Work can be tedious and repetitive. Interesting opportunities with GS Talks to hear from people of different backgrounds and perspectives. Interesting place to work a couple of years, but not a place I want to spend my career.
Fast-paced and competitive
Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  London, Greater London2018, április 8.
Full of athletes and very fast-paced. A greta learning experience and a lot of room for growth. Training initiatives in place and focus from top management on these.
Great place
Associate (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Dallas, TX2018, április 5.
Great place to work, but definitely challenging place to work. Good pay and benefits. Culture depends on team and management. Fast pace environment. Can be overwhelming.
Challenging environment
Equity Client Services Associate (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  London2018, április 3.
Challenging working environment - great for new joiners to the industry. Great training of BAU tasks and transferable skills. Management lack the ability to motivate staff appropriately when the ask is very high. Fast paced and exciting. Thoroughly enjoyed my time here however hard to grow a long term career that suits both the individual and the firm. Work with extremely intelligent and dedicated people, however the hard working environment can sometimes be demotivating and create a negative atmosphere among peers. Extremely competitive which leads to a lot of work politics. On the whole a great firm with an exemplary reputation in the industry for churning out a high calibre of employees.
Great training
Munkahelyi kultúra
Highly talented and qualified teammates
compliance (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Salt Lake City, UT2018, április 2.
I enjoy working at GS. I am never bored and usually am struggling to keep up with the fast pace. It is not for everybody, but it can be a great career.
decent compensation and benefits
extreme demands on employees
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?IgenNem 1Jelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Very supportive firm and excellent place to work
Avp in liquidity management (Volt alkalmazott) –  Bangalore, Karnataka2018, április 1.
Goldman is an excellent and amazing firm for work. It not only promotes real talent but aspires everybody to be the best in the world. This is good place for beginners and experienced staffs
Pa
Portfolio Administrator (Volt alkalmazott) –  Clifton Park, NY2018, március 29.
Great company to start working at. It can be long hours but well worth it. I shoudl not have left this company as I got to see what else was out there.
Igényelt profil

Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?

Érdekel, hogy milyenek a munkafeltételek vagy a felvételi folyamat itt: Goldman Sachs? Közösségünk szívesen segítségedre lesz.

Kérdésem van