Goldman Sachs Alkalmazotti bírálat

Mind a(z) 955 értékelés megmutatása
Great Working Place
Summer Analyst (Volt alkalmazott) –  Salt Lake City, UT2017, szeptember 17.
Great working culture. People are always there to help. So don't afraid to make mistakes and ask questions, people are super nice and friendly. Lastly, good luck.
great learning experience
Fixed Income Analyst (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  New York, NY2017, szeptember 17.
credible working environment. team members invested in your growth. learn things at a fast rate with detail. opportunity to speak to other professionals
Munkahelyi kultúra
Career Progression is a big concern
Technology Specialist (Volt alkalmazott) –  Bengaluru2017, szeptember 12.
Career Progression is a big concern.
Freshers are valued much more than experienced hire.
Most of the team don't have good work.

Salary and bonus has degraded.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Bureaucracy, pressure and difficult vague expectations
Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Salt Lake City, UT2017, szeptember 6.
Extremely mercenary management and oversight, especially in Human Capital and Compliance type roles. They are not there to assist you and you feel it at every moment. The company will absolutely treat workers as replaceable commodities. Many of the people there are ambitious, bright, helpful and wonderful. There is definitely an 'up or out' feeling at all times and there is little margin for error, even if what constitutes an error is ill-defined much of the time.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 2NemJelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Tough place to work but learnt a lot
Senior Analyst - Wealth Management Professional (Volt alkalmazott) –  London2017, szeptember 6.
Had to get up the curve incredibly quickly. You are expected to take responsibility for yourself and your learning. There is a good level of support from your team but you must take initiative.
Great team
Brutal management
nice place to work
Consultant (Volt alkalmazott) –  New York, NY2017, szeptember 5.
nice place to work. Learning new knowledge every day. Interacting with the most talented colleagues in the industry. Fast pace working environment. Do meet the deadlines!
learning new things
Munkahelyi kultúra
Stiff and cold environment. Very cutthroat.
Data entry and remediation of client records (Volt alkalmazott) –  Salt Lake City, UT2017, augusztus 31.
Long hours at a moderate pay scale. Not much chance for advancement and management does not tend to help you learn or advance your skills - you have to rely on your peers.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 3NemJelentés
Great place for learning
Associate - Private Wealth Management (Volt alkalmazott) –  Salt Lake City, UT2017, augusztus 30.
I learned more in the 2 1/2 years that I worked at GS than my previous 8 years of work combined. You'll get from GS what you give to it. Goldman. Long work hours.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 2Nem 1Jelentés
A new experience
Assistant to the Art Director, Graphics Department (Volt alkalmazott) –  New York, NY2017, augusztus 29.
I began my graphics career at Goldman Sachs. They provided many opportunities for career advancement. I learned a lot about production and management at Goldman Sachs
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 1Nem 1Jelentés
Gs
Executive Assistant. To Managing Directors & V.P (Volt alkalmazott) –  New York, NY2017, augusztus 29.
A great place to work. Would return in a hearts beat.

Always interesting Always great staff. New things can be learned at every corner. Fun is the name of the game when it comes to hard work
Competitive place to work
Release Manager (Volt alkalmazott) –  Bengaluru, Karnataka2017, augusztus 28.
This is a great place for learning and acquiring new skills.Provides competitive environment to improve skills and learn new technologies.Work culture is great.
Munkahelyi kultúra
A very strong job culture at workplace
HR Analyst (Volt alkalmazott) –  Bangalore, India2017, augusztus 28.
One thing that stood out about my time with Goldman was their incredible work culture. It is almost tangible from the very day you start with them. It is a culture of teamwork, standing by your team and helping them get the job done in time. This was something which soon imbued my work as well.
I also had an wonderful manager whose first priority was the career advancement of her team members and how she could enrich their work lives. Having a good manager goes a long way in self-motivation; a hygiene factor for people who have the fortune of having good managers.
Although work was demanding, hours were long and tensions ran high at peak times (year-ends, mid-years), the spirit of teamwork was what kept us going. The fact that the team always had your back.
Goldman is a place that brings out the self-motivation in you. The drive to be better at your work than you were yesterday. The competitive environment helped me in gaining and honing my computer, people and communication skills.
Pro érvek
Teamwork, transparency, excellent top-to-bottom communication.
Kontra érvek
Had to work late into the night.
Munkahelyi kultúra
GS will take whatever you allow
Advanced Specialist- Associate (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Salt Lake City, UT2017, augusztus 26.
Great if you don't have a family or a life outside of work. Hence the reason for the wave of interns hired every year. Good luck getting promoted as a woman if you're not part of the good ol' boys club.
maternity leave, vacation
Kontra érvek
work life balance, gender inequality
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 3NemJelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Summary
Team Leader, Senior Bank Debt (Volt alkalmazott) –  Dallas, TX2017, augusztus 25.
Pros
Depends on team, but a lot of freedom give (if you are doing your job).
Cons
- Work life/balance did not meet compensation
- Bureaucratic in nature
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?IgenNem 1Jelentés
summer internship
Distressed Loan Pricing Summer Analyst (Volt alkalmazott) –  Dallas, TX2017, augusztus 24.
summer internship in rmam pricing and pnl in dallas texas
younger team
lots of growth
satellite office
smart people
fast paced work
good atmosphere
all specific to rmam pricing group
Munkahelyi kultúra
technical and fun work place
Technician (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Bangalore2017, augusztus 23.
Salary date,management,my engineers and manager all are good,shift adjustment having on my team,,both are work together,we have any doubt that time my engineers support me
Pro érvek
no lunch, no cab, loss of pay
shift timing awesome
Munkahelyi kultúra
Used to be great, but not anymore
Vice President - Senior Programmer (Volt alkalmazott) –  New York, NY2017, augusztus 22.
I spend many years working in GS, and I used to be able to say that "I work with some of the smartest people in the industry if not world". This is no longer the case. In the last few years, there has been a brain-drain from GS.

There is no typical working day. It can range from 8 hours to 16+ hours per day. I did learn a lot and progressed though my career, however at a certain level things get very political. One VERY positive aspect of the job is a truly team-oriented environment. So while I definitely did enjoy some parts of the job, overall, at this point in time, I would not recommend this company.
Pro érvek
Healthcare, training, challenges, fast pace, team oriented environment
Kontra érvek
long hours, politics, poor management
Munkahelyi kultúra
Good name to put on resume
Financial Analyst (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Salt Lake City, UT2017, augusztus 19.
Hard work but worth the resume capital. Can often require long hours. Work/life balance depends on teams and managers making it hard to predict before starting.
Pay well.
Financial Analyst (Volt alkalmazott) –  Bangalore, Karnataka2017, augusztus 19.
Good emp benefits. Intelligent people. Merit based work culture. People who join once typically do not leave for a long time as the pay is usually the best in the industry
Goldman Sachs
Associate (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Jersey City, NJ2017, augusztus 18.
The Goldman Sachs Group, Inc. is a leading global investment banking, securities and investment management firm that provides a wide range of financial services to a substantial and diversified client base that includes corporations, financial institutions, governments and individuals.

Átfogó minősítés