GLOBALFOUNDRIES
3.3 az 5 csillagból.
Heti hírek, új álláshirdetések és vélemények

GLOBALFOUNDRIES Alkalmazotti bírálat

3.2Munka és magánélet egyensúlya

Rendezés:

HasznosságÉrtékelésDátum
Mind a(z) 703 értékelés megmutatása

Product photographer Global Foundries.

Kiemelt Indeed-értékelés

Az Indeed által kiválasztott leghasznosabb értékelés
Was a great contract, sadly cut short by Covid.The team was good an the boss was a great individual to work for. Really bummed I got sick and had to go.

Pro érvek

Decent camera gear and a wide array of products to shot

Kontra érvek

10 zillion O-rings..gets boring. Oh well.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?

Hectic working hours and unrealistic targets from the management

Hectic working hours and unrealistic targets from the management. Low salary as compared to competitions. Less focus is given on BLR employees in terms of perks as compared to MALTA .

Na

Long working hours, Irresponsible managers, Low pay
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?

It’s a good opportunity for anyone. It is a steep learning curve though for those new to the industry.

It’s a great place to work. There’s opportunity for growth and it’s great to learn more about the industry. I do feel that there is room for improvement to fill the gaps for NCG and to close the gap between engineers and technicians.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?

Take ownership of your training and learning process

Ever role is different, not able to speak to orher roles. I enjoy my job and the people I work with. You must take control of your own development path. You must stay positive among others no matter what other say or due. This is true no matter what job you have or where you work.

Pro érvek

The people I work with are like family to me.

Kontra érvek

Must take control of your learning and training resources are available.

Dresden: Guter Standort für Werkstudent:Innen

In der Tax/Subsidies-Abteilung eher gemischte Gefühle.Pros Allgemein:+ guter Stundenlohn für DD+ viele Benefits (Kaffee, Trainingszentrum, HomeOffice, Vertrauens-Arbeitszeit)Cons der Abteilung:- festgefahrene Strukturen- Scheinwille, Prozessverbesserungen vorzunehmen- Projektmanagement-Tools und Methoden nicht sonderlich stark ausgeprägt, obwohl dringend im Tagesgeschäft benötigt

Korábbi munkáltató értékelése

Segíts másoknak a tapasztalataid megosztásával.

I recommend you searching elsewhere.

Expect disappointment. Expect to feel when you take a week off, your behind. Expect to know the business if a priority, your life is secondary. Expect 7a calls with Germany, all day calls with US, and 9P calls with Singapore. Expect that no one reads emails. The whole IT department was outsourced. Announcement was made 2 weeks before they brought in the company. 3 months to find a new career. The only priority is keeping the fab running. This place is a job, not a career. No growth, no movement unless you’re favored. It’s not about hardwork, it’s about saying “yes”. You will be underpaid and undervalued- unless your favorited. Your voices don’t matter. I used to love working here 3 years ago and everything changed. Your colleagues are gone, contractors don’t know the environment. Everything’s a priority. Everything’s a mess. There’s no growth for you here.

Remote Benefits

Kontra érvek

Terrible work life balance Low pay Low raises Undervalued Overworked, long hours Favoritism Sexist Business always comes first

Found a career

Great place to work with a great culture. My experience here has been nothing but positive. Good training programs in place to build confidence. Willing to train the right people regardless of experience.. High priority in safety and doing things right. The days can be challenging with alot of positive stress that keeps it interesting and passes the time. The time off is great, most everyone has at least 3 days off a week. Career path is in your hands here, if you want to succeed you will.

Pro érvek

Generally happy people, benefits, pay

Kontra érvek

There are bad attitudes and miserable people at any job AM

nobody actually does anything

If one of the engineers figures out how to get out of doing something, you can bet your paycheck you're getting an email saying it's your responsibility now. engineers show up only when they get bad emails and will throw you under the bus faster than they can blink if it will save them from getting a dirty look.new hires, expect to be low balled pay wise. NY is expensive to live here and GF doesn't seem to realize that, know your worth. you'll be able to get all your rage out as screaming in your car becomes less of a rarity and more of a necessity.

n/a

Kontra érvek

out of touch management, staffing, resources, training.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?

Poor company culture and outdated workplace practices

There will have to be an intentional transition from old school work place practices to something that caters to today's economy and job market. Some managers are connected with employees while others are so far disconnected from employees, depending on what they want to do. It is an extreme case of "boys club" and if you're friends with the right people you are treated differently. Inclusion is not a strong suit and needs improvement.

Pro érvek

Up and coming job culture

Kontra érvek

legacy culture & lack of inclusion

Too many people leaving

I was from process integration. People in Globalfoundries are generally very amicable and nice to work with. However, too many people left the company and the management does not hire sufficient people, leaving those behind to do all the work.

Good colleagues

Kontra érvek

Salary and benefits and too many people leaving
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?

Work life balance is very good. Pay is attractive. Management is very good.

Over all I will give 5 out 5. Very good place to work.Management is good. Attractive salary and benefits. Training and development for employees. Lots of fun.

Everything is good

Nothing I faced
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?

Managers lie and treat you poorly

This place is bad so much I have a college degree and can’t move up after 4 years there like what the not only that I only get paid 3 cents more than a new hire after working hard I would not recomend working here at all I hate this place I feel like a trapped prisoner

Not the Worst

Decent place to work in the area that isn't UVM or retail. Advancement is tough, and 12 hour shifts can take their toll. Clean room suit isn't for everyone.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?

Easy job, horribly managed.

The job that I do is extremely easy. It is a running joke that the hardest part of this job is staying awake. And it's not wrong. The management really has no clue. Tools get 'band aid' fixes, instead of actually FIXING the problems. Parts are sourced from other broken tools. The pay is actually pretty good. But don't expect any sort of a decent raise. Those don't exist. The only time I have gotten a respectable raise is when they increase the starting wage to attract new employees. Yeah, cost of living raises? HA! Don't make me laugh. You'll be LUCKY to get 2.5% as your merit raise... just to put that into perspective, the cost of living inflation last year (2020) was 5.4%. So if you got anything LESS than that, you're LOSING money every year.

Pro érvek

Starting Pay is OK, Benefits are OK, work is easy.

Kontra érvek

Lack of good raises, Management is awful, Long hours.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?

Good entry level job to gain experience

People working at warehouses make more money than a process engineer technicians making microchips. If you work day shift it will take you about 6 years to make what an entry level process technician will make on night shift. Does that sound fair? They are so understaffed you will have to do 2 persons jobs and not get extra compensation. The motto of GF is pay a sign on bonus to an entry level worker that is more than your raise for 2 years when you and your team made the company record profit and production levels.

Pro érvek

Benefits

Kontra érvek

Long hours, Horrible raises, bad management, no respect, gossip, overworked, not enough staff on shift
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?

Worst place I’ve ever worked for!!

Promotions are based on time in job role. 3 L2-L3 promotions this year based on time in job role. They are incompetent! Poor management (3 in 12 Mths) & low pay with abysmal raises. Working OT & doing projects gets you nowhere! We aren’t allowed to work on our own tools due to contracts. Shifts leads who spend more time sleeping than working. Veteran MT’s take TWO 2 hour breaks per day leaving the new people to do all the work or they spend the majority of the shift outside the fab. Good place to start your career but don’t stay & don’t believe them when they say you’re appreciated & they’ll take care of you.

12 hr shifts & 3-4 days off. Insurance

Kontra érvek

Lack of training, poor management, poor pay, no recognition

Overworked

Overworked Underpaid Good place to learn if you are willing to learn. Good starter job for the industry Very exhausting workload especially with the 12hr shifts is very tough.

Semi-conductor manufacturing.

The job isn't all that hard depending on what you do inside the factory. Personally, I felt that my department did more work and had more responsibility than any of the other departments. The pay was lacking, IMO; especially with the bombardment of emails stating how, as a company, we made unprecedented leaps in our profit. As an operator, everything falls on you. And you just press the buttons that keep the machines working.

Pro érvek

Its a job that has decent health insurance

Pay. Hours.

Benefits, coworkers

If we could get and keep people at GlobalFoundries then the ones who are here would not be worked so hard. People are doing the work of 2-3 people and only getting paid for one person. It really is sad because the fab workers aren’t paid what they are worth. I do like working there but need more appreciation from the company. My manager and coworkers are wonderful, the upper management need to work in that in their end. If the pay was better and the staff would stay, Fab 9 would be the place to be. I am staying because I am hoping this will happen and I truly like my job.

Benefits, Pto, days off

Kontra érvek

Pay, workload, lack of staff

Eloi vs Morlocks

There is a clear distinction between working in the factory, or in the office building. Factory employees are exploited, taken advantage of, and ignored, in order for the office workers to maintain an idyllic paradise community.

Pro érvek

Cubicle people get raises for other people's work

Kontra érvek

Factory people have to work overtime to make ends meet

Building conditions unacceptable

This company ignores the basic health and physical needs of its employees to save money. They will not increase the amount of staffing, but constantly increase production.

Bad management
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?

Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?

Érdekel, hogy milyenek a munkafeltételek vagy a felvételi folyamat itt: GLOBALFOUNDRIES? Közösségünk szívesen segítségedre lesz.Kérdésem van

Átfogó minősítés