Gilead Sciences

3,4Munka és magánélet egyensúlya

Rendezés:

HasznosságÉrtékelésDátum
Mind a(z) 514 értékelés megmutatása

Great Pay and benefits and unique drugs

Kiemelt Indeed-értékelés

Az Indeed által kiválasztott leghasznosabb értékelés
The pay is great as well as the benefits and there is work life balance. It is a strong selling environment and the National meetings definitely get the fires burning.

Pay and benefits

Kontra érvek

quotas are based on quarter from prior 4-6 months. Oct-Dec based on prior Apr-June
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?

Management in Raleigh needs a lot of work!

The pay/benefits are good. They say a lot to get you in the door. You’re told 2 days per week in office, you get there and you have to go in whenever they decide and it could be a last minute decision. Apparently comp time only applies when they want it to. Example: working 14-16 hrs per day and you have a family emergency and need to take time off and you’re made to take PTO. No work/life balance and the turnover is high in Raleigh.

They are beyond woke.

If you are conservative, you may want to work elsewhere. They made me feel very uncomfortable when they found out that I was conservative. I did not feel safe!!!!!!!!!

Kontra érvek

How much space do I have to write?

Gilead helps people

Fantastic place to be an in house lawyer. Opportunity to gain lots of experience and work with skilled professionals. People throughout company care about patients. IT and computer support can be frustrating at times. The VP of IP is kind, supportive, and has helped me grow in my career. Colleagues are wonderful and help get things done. I feel like I make a difference working at Gilead. My management line has been super and the flexibility has helped me balance family and work.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?

Great acquisitions and great product but inefficiency

Working for a company that owns successful products in their portfolio is really exciting. However, the fast growth and too much money to be invest into whatever didn’t allow the development of a lean and efficient organisation. This is very frustrating.

Health center, food, benefits

Kontra érvek

Inefficiency, talented people not always recognised

Korábbi munkáltató értékelése

Segíts másoknak a tapasztalataid megosztásával.

What is the best part of working at the company?My decision to work at Gilead has been one of the best choices I've ever made. I'm consistently encouraged to believe in myself, I'm supported by my peers and colleagues which has allowed me to flourish in the role I was hired to do and to advance both professionally, and personally. I'm proud to work with such a great team of people and always proudly spread the wealth I've gained to my peers by encouraging them to be their authentic selves and advance themselves in the same manner. Gilead as a whole is a great company to work with, huge campus, fantastic amenities, competitive wages/benefits, always improving and striving towards being a great place for its employees. Not to mention Gilead's impact on helping our World to heal by its continued research and development of antiviral drugs used in the treatment of HIV/AIDS, hepatitis B, hepatitis C, influenza, and COVID-19. What is the most stressful part about working at the company?In my honest opinion, there are always stresses around us but the way one chooses to handle stress is the catalyst of the end result.

Excellent place to work

Supportive work environment. People care about each other. Flexible work hours. Free food trucks on Tuesday and Thursdays. Excellent benefits. Campus has new fitness center and park.

仕事ガツガツ

グローバルを含めて、皆ガツガツ仕事していて、残業も多く、休みもあまり取りません。休みをとっても会議に出たりしています。仕事大好きな人には良い職場でしょう。高報酬にも関わらず定着率が悪いようなので、合わない人も多いようです。

RSUを含めた高報酬

組織として一体感がない

Horrible place to work

Month end was a fiasco of unorganised chaos....every month. Expected to work every public holiday & a definite 2 tier system in operation here, a real "them & us" culture. They talk the talk but do not walk the walk. Very boring & repetitive work with not much scope for onward progression.

Working public holidays & the 2 tier system

Expect the best

Everyone has taught me so much. Management is GREAT. The research is interesting. Everyone is truly helpful. I couldn’t be more happier to finally work for a company that values me

Best management, smart co-workers

Marketing Analyst

Gilead Sciences is a great company to work for. It has great company culture as well as a good work-life balance. Gilead is definitely the leader in infectious diseases. The company is actively expanding its oncology pipeline.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?

Great Compensation Packages..... Toxic environment (Finance, Raleigh)

Gilead offers GREAT Compensation packages which make you feel trapped. I was fortunate enough to walk away and get another role at a much better company in a much less toxic environment. If you're looking for a Finance Role in the Gilead Raleigh office, just don't.

It's a complete mess.

While Gilead as a whole isn't a bad place. They pay well and treat you decent. However, their IT group suffers from extremely immature leadership which results in a bunch of nonsense.

Salary

Good Salary and bonus plus a great stockoption. The regional managera News to improve Skills in development for the employees. There’s a few oportunities of growing.

Salary

Carreer
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?

Place to get experience and go elsewhere

Lots of cross department gaps and managers seemed clueless in a lot of situations. Most departments lack accountability and when reaching out to resolve issues that they created they do not correct them. The pay was decent but not enough.

great place to work

Gilead is a good place to start your career here. The training is good.The benefits are great: 401k match, paid time off, ESPP, two weeks shutdown (Christmas and July 4th)

Terrible management

Unfortunately management has taken a turn for the worst. Starting from the VP down the lack of support, blatant show of favoritism, the amount of gossip/office politics and deception is really shocking. Number of complaints to HR by multiple people and nothing is done. Others are to afraid to speak up. The environment is mentally and emotionally unhealthy. Staff is reminded they are replaceable and workload is unfairly distributed. Promotions are based on associations to others not by accomplishments.

Fast paced and lean

Tend to work in truncated timelines. Always under pressure to deliver. However, very good benefits and culture of innovation. Huge amount of restores too get the job done.

Gilead

The work itself can be a bit overwhelming but that’s any job. The pay, the benefits and the option to work from home with manager approval is excellent. Unfortunately, the environment is extremely unhealthy as management and employees has declined with regards to making this a healthy and respectful work environment.

Management not helpful

Management for IP Paralegal should be reported to HR. Never helpful. Always gossips and is not inclusive. It’s a toxic environment . They have said many times that paralegals can be replaced anytime. They don’t make you feel valuable, just a workhorse.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?

Bad Management and constant blame games

Leadership forces us to take the risks and will say that they will support our decisions. They will use buzz words like “Noble Failure” all the time, and when things go South, there will be nothing noble left… and you are left holding the bag.

Pro érvek

Talented Team, good salary and great benefits

Kontra érvek

Leadership style is blame based and adds stress to your job
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?

Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?

Érdekel, hogy milyenek a munkafeltételek vagy a felvételi folyamat itt: Gilead Sciences? Közösségünk szívesen segítségedre lesz.Kérdésem van

Átfogó minősítés