Genworth

HasznosságÉrtékelésDátum
Mind a(z) 531 értékelés megmutatása

Contractors Beware!

Kiemelt Indeed-értékelés

Az Indeed által kiválasztott leghasznosabb értékelés
Worked as a contractor for six months was told contract was to be extended another six, however, two weeks later all contractors in my dept were abruptly let go without warning!
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?

Lackluster executive management and direction. Great place otherwise.

Poor decisions, controls and risk management from executive leadership didn't instill confidence amongst the workforce. Horrendous communication and change management from senior leaders. The workplace was enjoyable otherwise. Loved their volunteerism!

good company gives laptops

I didn't like how some customers were very demanding - support was non existent, Other than that the job was straight forward and if you are looking for growth this isn't the place
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?

Not easy to get promoted. Call center environment is challenging and more so during covid. Lack of and inconsistent support from management.

Pay is just average and support for employees varied for departments. After awhile employees feel like just a number and easily disposable in their call center environment.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?

Great place to work despite transition

Great place to work despite their current challenges. Opportunity to work with competent team members, exceptional work life balance although this may vary by team. An exceptional benefits package for salaried staff.

Pro érvek

Unlimited vacation for salaried employees, meaningful work, great colleagues

Unexpected layoffs

Korábbi munkáltató értékelése

Segíts másoknak a tapasztalataid megosztásával.

Potential to be a great company

Company was great when I first started and then it just became very micromanaged. I couldn’t step away from my desk for a breather without a ping coming to my desk saying I’ve been in ACW for 2:00. They expect you to be a robot. I hated it, was so glad when I left. Now I’m apart of a excellent company who knows how to treat their employees.

Pro érvek

Training was great, work from home

Kontra érvek

Management (Maria particularly, horrible manager). She smiles in your face then tries to get you fired

Disgusting

It was similar to being surrounded by high school bullies. A handful of people were decent. Otherwise it was a nightmare.Many colleagues were unhappy there.The environment ruined Many lives.Pay and benefits were good.3 decent managers at that time.Many staff changes since then.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?

great place to work until abrupt layoff without warning

Good people. Satisfaction is dependent on manager, I had a great manager. Many experienced employees lead to great teamwork.Typical corporate environment, some departments happier than others. Volunteerism is encouraged. HR, training etc all very good.Pay is good, benefits are good with the exception of ever increasing medical costs and eroding benefits levels.

Good Benefits

Good benefits. Adequate training. Comfortable working environment.Accommodating with vacation and PTO.Workload could be stressful, but learned a lot.

Team Support

High work volume

Good work environment

I got very sick my first week as an employee and was out for four months. They held the job for me. Not a lot of companies would do that and it says a lot.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?

Friendly, productive, and team oriented atmosphere. Great benefits.

Friendly and productive atmosphere. Very team driven with great management at the helm. Multiple training opportunities made available, with room for growth.

Pro érvek

Great benefits, and room for growth

Kontra érvek

Constant process changes which can be difficult to adapt to immediately.

Strange culture

Limited growth and little support or collaboration. Some senior team members display toxic behavior which affects the culture of the rest of the company and behavior of lower level staff. If you can ignore the toxic culture and get your job done you can survive here. Outdated management ideals that don't reflect modern day workplace best practices, and bad behavior is tolerated with little consequence.

Pro érvek

It's a job, if you have a toxic personality you can find a place here

Outdated culture, not progressive

Horrible Management/ No Advancement

Management is terrible. They will belittle you and make you feel bad about taking time off work. Working remotely right now they hold you accountable for internet issues. There is no room for advancement unless you know the person who is doing the hiring.

Pay

Terrible Management

Layoff City

This is an absolute toxic place to work. You are constantly worried about layoffs, and always looking over your shoulder or watching out for the conference rooms with paper covering the windows.

Very good place to work

I was contracted out to another mortgage company. My direct report was always available for any additional assistance I might need. Good pay. I enjoyed my time with them.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?

Some great people work there - Senior management and the HR department go out of their way to create a toxic work environment.

Workked on some great teams whose evectivenes was considtsntly undermined by Senior Management. All of senior management seem to be constantly involved in turf battles.

Pro érvek

Through the years they've hired some great people then failed to recognize their talents

Kontra érvek

If you have a quite reasoned personality - don't work here you will be descriminated against.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?

Good place to work, took care of employees remote during covid

Really felt like management was there to help, and did so for employees going remote in March 2020. I didn't experience it, but the layoff in early 2021 sounded like it was fair to those affected as well. Work is work but the pay and work life balance was nice

Pro érvek

Good work life balance, benefits

Kontra érvek

Not a solid future for the company

Many employees with 20+ years of tenure

Most of the highly senior staff are resistant to change. My responsibility was to interview team members who were approaching retirement and to develop process and procedure documents for those who will take over their taskings.

Nice facility.

Kontra érvek

Extremely closed to new techniques, industry standards.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?

Friendly working environment yet lack of competitiveness

Managers and co-workers are easy to work with, friendly working environment. Good work-life balance, generous pay and good benefit. But people are lack of good technical skills.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?

Great work culture, compensation and benefits. The management is supportive and seeks feedback. Company provides many support systems for its employees to thrive beyond core work functions.

Compensation, benefits, work culture

Kontra érvek

Company experiencing a financial strain and laid off workers. However, they have been supportive of the staff in transitioning to other opportunities during the lay off.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?

Productive and great place to work

Great place to work however the constant layoffs keeps you guessing what’s next. Through my 3 year tenure, I have been able to move into more complex roles within a relatively short time.

Great company overall

Lay offs
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?

Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?

Érdekel, hogy milyenek a munkafeltételek vagy a felvételi folyamat itt: Genworth? Közösségünk szívesen segítségedre lesz.Kérdésem van

Átfogó minősítés

Céges kultúra: 3,4/5 csillag
  • Vállalatok
  • Genworth
  • Alkalmazotti értékelések
Mondd el, hogyan javíthatnánk az oldal tartalmán
Mit szeretnél hozzáadni vagy módosítani?