Genentech
4,0 az 5 csillagból.
Vélemény írása

Genentech-alkalmazotti értékelés erre a pozícióra: Senior Administrative Associate

Cég értékelése

Értékelések kategória szerint

3,9Munka és magánélet egyensúlya

Rendezés:

HasznosságÉrtékelésDátum
21 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelőenMind a(z) 1 018 értékelés megtekintése

Genentech is a good place to work but advancement opportunities are rare and hard to come by.

Kiemelt Indeed-értékelés

Az Indeed által kiválasztott leghasznosabb értékelés
Management changes too much. Genentech and Roche are all about evaluations. * beginning of year: set goals * mid year evaluations * 360 review * bonus and salary year end review TOO MUCH

Pro érvek

$, time off, working for a successful company

Kontra érvek

Work life balance is talked about but pressure is always to do more with less
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?

What is great as Genentech, Have to take-over became More commercially focused. Much to talk about work life balance but, hard to achieve

Productive workplace, political, advancement opportunities limited, constant pressure to do more with less. Full-time employees treated considerably better than contract in please. Many positions are filled with contract employees that then graduate to full-time employees after a year or two. More about profits 10 medications. Not the science company Genentech once was. No longer feels like a special place to work but relatively pays well. This is less and less so as the cost of living has increased in San Francisco threefold in the last 10 years

Pro érvek

Make incredible medications for patients

Genentech is a satellite for Roche pharmaceuticals that a Basil Switzerlanland

Very demanding work

Working as an administrative associate supporting multiple Senior Directors and departments is very demanding and challenging. A typical day, 3 hours spent on meetings minimum a day. 2 hours taking andon responses or baby sitting and the rest is spent on heavy calendar management. Additional couple hours of work will be required for long-term and short-term projects, this I usually do by working from home after office hours.

Pro érvek

Free lunch, free gym membership free swag items

Kontra érvek

Limited dental coverage, high deductible for health insurance

Great Place to Work

Great people all the way up the corporate ladder. Good compensation and awesome benefits. I just wish I could stay in California and keep working here.

Workplace and Culture

Genentech is a unique work environment and its culture is one of a kind. Most employees are considered top talents in the industry and are easily targeted by competing companies in the area.

Pro érvek

Freebies and lunch is almost free

Too much workload

Korábbi munkáltató értékelése

Segíts másoknak a tapasztalataid megosztásával.

Wonderful People! Great Company! Doing Great Things!

Genentech is a well-organized company. The employees include a diverse mix of people and ages. The work is fast-paced, driven and very satisfying. Genentech takes very good care of its employees and cares very much for the patients it serves.

Pro érvek

Great people, pleasant work spaces, amazing work, awesome benefits!

Nones
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?

Mission of the company is outstanding

Working at Genentech makes you want to get out of bed in the morning. The mission is all about the patient which it should be since it is a biotech/pharma that helps patients prolong their life.

Work life balance

Commute

Productive Work Flow and Awesome Culture Atmosphere

This was my favorite place to work. It was unfortunate that my assignment was cut short due to unusual family circumstances at the time, however, if I had another chance to work here, I'd take it in a heartbeat.

Culture, Workflow/pace, Management, Resources

Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?

Great Company to WORK for!!!

Genentech has been an enjoyable place to work. Having this be my first real job out from college, I've got a taste for the real world (Corporate World). To be given the opportunity to be a full-time employee at Genentech and be part of a great legacy, is amazing. Knowing you have part in the life-changing medicines created by your company, no matter your role in the company, whether CEO or the administrative assistant, you know your job counts and that it does make a difference. I've learned in my 4+ years of being with Genentech that your manager and team make a significant difference in your development as well. Be mindful and take advantage of all opportunities that present itself in helping you grow. Always be open to learning, once you stop, you shortchange yourself.

Pro érvek

Benefits

Kontra érvek

Getting used to OPEN SPACE Setting

Hard Work - Little Reward

I would say that months of top notch hard work was the expectation and not rewarded. Recognition for efforts made was hard to come by. Law firms are brutal, but this was Genentech. It was suppose to have perks. God help you if you used the perks within this department. They are lawyers who are use to law firms. Disappointing...

Perks

Can't use them
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?

Productive, challenging, but yet a fun work place.

Everyday is a new learning challenge. No day is alike. I've learned to utilize applications and systems and also becoming for technical. The employees are amazing. Everyone is willing to assist in any way. The resources provided are very helpful and they thrive for career growth.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?

Great work atmosphere with talented people

Everyone is a pleasure to work with. I've have learned so much from each of them. Everyone has a different management style, yet everyone is flexible to accommodate the needs of the greater good of the team. My co-workers are friendly and positive thinkers, willing to give a helping hand to anyone in need.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?

productivity, growth and learning with a supportive manager

Massive change since the merger. It is still a great company, but the culture has changed tremendously. It all depends on which department and what people you work with.

Beautiful environment. High tech. Lots to learn. Great tech support

corporate culture.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?

Great company and benefits.

Love working here but management needs to change, benefits and culture are great. Offers bus service throughout the Bay Area.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?

Loved working here typical day at work don't sit down very often learned to manage people Hardest part was the long hours enjoyable on events day when all the hard work comes together and the magic happens

Great networking

Kontra érvek

short breaks long days on feet

Productive workplace

Interacting with internal/external clients and coworkers. Managed day to day activities. Best feeling: completion of projects. Like working in a multicultural environment. Don't like having to travel out of state. Best part of job is completing projects and offering a better and quicker way to get to the job done!

Billards

Love working here

Love the business love the people and the patients would definitely work here again.

work life balance

politics within management

Average place to work

Typical admin role. Support a large team, heavy calendaring, meeting minutes, etc.

pays well

not much upward mobility

Great working environment

I take pride in working for a company like Genentech. It takes pride in the work it does to make patients lives worth living.

Administrative Duties

I loved working at Genentech until it merged with Roche, became big Pharma. I love being an admin. It what I do professionally and I loved the feeling of supporting people and being needed.

Pro érvek

great company and people to work with and for

management not always aligned

Great Place to work

I think Genentech is a great place to work. They have a great culture and everyone seems to be very helpful and friendly to one another.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?

Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?

Érdekel, hogy milyenek a munkafeltételek vagy a felvételi folyamat itt: Genentech? Közösségünk szívesen segítségedre lesz.Kérdésem van

Átfogó minősítés