Genentech

Értékelések kategória szerint

3,9Munka és magánélet egyensúlya

Rendezés:

HasznosságÉrtékelésDátum
25 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelőenMind a(z) 1 018 értékelés megtekintése

Absolutely love working for Genentech

Kiemelt Indeed-értékelés

Az Indeed által kiválasztott leghasznosabb értékelés
Working for Genentech has been the highlight of my career, in the 18 plus years I've been in the industry. Genetech has a work hard, play hard mentality and rewards those who are successful handsomely. The hardest part of the job is navigating through all the resources available to its sales force and their patients. To date Genentech has been there only company I've worked for that really puts the patient first, rather than just saying it. Genentech deals with a lot of rare diseases, based on this the hardest part of the job is making sure when a patient is going to move forward with getting on therapy all the documentation is filled out completely and accurately.

Genentech Was Great But Not Anymore

Genentech was an amazing, science driven company but not anymore. Huge restructuring going on over past year plus, and everything is in an upheaval. Majority of good management left and many of the remaining managers are not great. A lot of managed care people promoted to management positions when they have never managed people before, and it’s a mess. I would not recommend joining this dumpster 🔥 fire.

Was great

Huge disorganization now
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?

Not interested in working at Genentech with current management Immature staff & management with little management experience Not interested in further discussing Genentech

workplace culture

Always a team approach. My boss has always been very supportive to help us advance. Approach is focused on patients. The reason I started with this company was because my dad had MCL and his physician wanted me to apply for the open position.

Awesome place to work

If you can keep your job without being laid off then it's an awesome company to work for. I would work for them again in a minute! You need to work hard to keep up your numbers but the rewards are worth it.

Great bonus structure

Kontra érvek

Products go generic and you get laid off

Korábbi munkáltató értékelése

Segíts másoknak a tapasztalataid megosztásával.

Also driven to help patients!

Great company to work for! Enjoyed every minute for 25 years! Made life long friends who would do anything for me! Deep pipeline in biopharma, very innovative, confident!

Great drugs!

Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?

Great place to work. Great culture

Awesome company. Great products. Great scientists Employees are amazing. Really care about patients. You work hard and you play hard. Great training department. Upper management is very transparent

Amazing company

Love working here. It is an amazing company with a strong pipeline. My immediate manager is a bright articulate man. The company has excellent work life balance. We are compensated well.

everything

restructure
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?

Great company to work for- benefits are great and culture and mission great!

Flexible day to day work environment, fulfilling working in the oncology field. Great opportunities for career advancement. Work hard, play hard. Fantastic focus on the science and pipeline

good place to work

need good manager to help mentor and coach you team environment, works well together company believes in giving back to community and encourages employees to do so
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?

A Company that values its employees

The Clinical Oncology Specialist manages and develops long-term relationships with physicians and other customers for the customer accounts in the assigned territory. As such, Clinical Specialists represent the assigned Genentech brand(s) and their approved indications; helping external customers such as physicians, nurses, etc. learn about the benefits of the assigned Genentech brand(s) in relation to the applicable therapeutic area/disease state. Responsible for meeting and exceeding assigned sales targets. Develop robust territory business plans. Develop strong and long-term relationship with customers in all assigned accounts. Monitor operating costs and compliance with territory budget. Comply with all laws, regulations and policies that govern the conduct of Genentech activities.

It's located on the West Coast and I live in the Midwest

great place to work

opportunities for advanced education work/balance ability to influence customers good teams to work with work hard/ play hard trained in numerous oncology tumors, including breast, colon, pancreas, lung, skin
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?

Management was insane. Criticized employees for leaving at the close of their day. They had work on there desks.

Expected to work 12 hour days, 5 days a week. Management played favorites and worked you to the bone with no recognition for how effective you were. I set corporate records and received no benefit for doing so. I was assigned by management to many extracurricular activities but was given no leeway on production requirements, even though several hours a week were spent on committees.

Pro érvek

Great cafeteria, location (San Francisco)

Kontra érvek

Management was uptight and unfair

Great Culture

Great culture and they treat their employees like adults. They are passionate about putting patients first, they have great resources and the management style is more laid back than most companies.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?

Phenomenal organization that places a priority on your professional development

I cannot stress enough how many development opportunities are at Genentech. I recommend taking advantage of these because the company sincerely wants employees to continue to create more value in the marketplace.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?

Excellent way of posting All documents

worked for genentech for almost 11 years, it's a really good culture that also devoted primarily to science, people and colleagues are very personable and professional and nice to work with, genentech brings to market nothing up new and innovative ways of treating diseases

great

lengthy
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?

Genentech is a great company to work for with much opportunity to develop yourself in your professional career.

I Enjoy working for Genentech where I have great opportunity to develop my professional career and to continue my success into leadership. I learned that the people at Genentech has a very unique culture in that they are a very caring and sharing group of professionals besides being the most talented people I've had the opportunity to work with. With many challenges from day to day our team continues to work together to collaborate and bring great teamwork around our targets and set the standard to great success. Working with and leading our team is the most enjoyable part of my job.

career development, autonomy, empowerment
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?

Great pay... only focused on one disease state.

Great people, mgrs are hit or miss. No clue how some people get there job. Best person doesn't always win.

pay

everything else

dont bother

Unless your really good at butt kissing than go another place. Your job performance means nothing and job advancement goes to butt kissers and not most talented.

Great Company

Kontra érvek

Your Social network depends on how you do there
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?

Outstanding culture (i.e., we wear jeans to all meetings)

I have had outstanding sales success by exceeding all my sales goals in my first five years at Genentech. I met my sales goals for my sixth year with Genentech (2012 sales year).Within my franchise, several of our highly-esteemed leaders have retired in recent years. Those leaders inspired trust in us and authentically cared. Now, we have some young managers (DMs and an RSD) that are still finding their way, it seems. We have lost ten valuable sales reps, within our small franchise, just this year (2012).The most enjoyable part of my job is the real difference I can, indirectly, make in patients' lives by what I say and do on any given day. I help hospitals develop Stroke Programs for communities throughout New Mexico and the Southern half of Colorado. It is a tremendous joy to work with my customers and to look for ways to try to add value to them and their hospitals and to align our goals.The hardest part of my job is the heavy travel geography with numerous overnights away from home each month. Also, my territory is rural and is considered a low-volume one. Because the FDA didn't approve an indication in May 2012, it has concerned me that a lay-off could occur in 2013. I'm being pro-active to explore other potential options.

Pro érvek

almost everything ... great salaries, bonus structure, and benefits; surrounded by such smart people; project-driven roles;

Kontra érvek

a heavy travel geography and extensive time away from home.

Pioneer in Biotech

Sold monoclonal antibodies for the treatment of various pathologies.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?

Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?

Érdekel, hogy milyenek a munkafeltételek vagy a felvételi folyamat itt: Genentech? Közösségünk szívesen segítségedre lesz.Kérdésem van

Átfogó minősítés

• Vállalatok
  • Genentech
  • Alkalmazotti értékelések
  • Clinical Specialist
Mondd el, hogyan javíthatnánk az oldal tartalmán
Mit szeretnél hozzáadni vagy módosítani?