GCA Services Group
3.1 az 5 csillagból.
Heti hírek, új álláshirdetések és vélemények

GCA Services Group Alkalmazotti bírálat

HasznosságÉrtékelésDátum
Mind a(z) 1,914 értékelés megmutatása

Driver

Kiemelt Indeed-értékelés

Az Indeed által kiválasztott leghasznosabb értékelés
My day to day was to move vehicles from mostly the airport to other rental locations. Collaborative, common van brought team of 8-12 to location and pick us up for new location after delivering the vehicles. Learned patience for traffic jams.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?

Easy work but safety first driving rental cars.

Easy work but vigilance is necessary driving rental cars short distances.Good manners and courtesy needed. Outside work . Fun driving all new makes and models of vehicles.

Easy work

General

Bad company nothing good por workers No pagan lo suficiente no dan horas extras y te obligan hacer el trabajo de otros poco salario y demasiada area de trabajo solo una semana al año de vacaciones el seguro medico impagble la verdad lo peor de lo peor esta pasando en las escuelas

Nothing pros

All is cons

Exclavage moderne

Les lignes intéressante sont sous traitées aux pays de l’Est

Matériel renouvelé régulièrement

Kontra érvek

Matériel bas de gamme salaire à la convention
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?

Productive and fun and nice place

Productive and fun and nice place, great hours. Management and security are great with staff and make you feel as part of a team. I would definitely recommend this role

Good hours

Communication

Korábbi munkáltató értékelése

Segíts másoknak a tapasztalataid megosztásával.

N/a

I don't have nothing to say about the company it's not important . I loved that they had interactive education onsite training for learning new areas and fields that affect this industry. I was very sad to leave. I would recommend this company to anyone seeking an organization that is dedicated their customers, employees, and shareholders.

Ambiente bueno excelente

Es un buen trabajo me gustaría trabajar otra vez en Fountain

Si hay descanso
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?

Not a bad company to work

Good company to work for must be assertive to get the things you need Hiring is up to you as a account mgr you are never off it hard to get assistance mgr

Skill sharpening

No ast account mgr
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?

Low pay equals mediocre workers

Low pay equals mediocre workers, I had problems getting coverage for all of my shifts because as soon as somebody wld get hired they wld do the bare minimum, bc it pays slightly more than fast food

Easy work

Kontra érvek

Area managers for multiple states, too thin coverage

Good management

Supportive manager and co-workers. The company was large however it was well run with everyone contributing to help out to make the company run successfully.

Good coworkers

expensive healthcare

Janitor

I love my job keep school clean for the kids and self never had problems with teachers kids boss nothing I love it to have a lot of team work together I love school s I work at I want to go back .

Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?

Terrible job. the poeple i clean up after helped me more than my coworkers did.

Lets just said butt kissing gets you far hear. More respect for these who do nothing, than for those who actually work. Low pay and will cut your hours while rewarding lazy workers more hours. Only good thing was the people I cleaned up after, was more support and helpful then my coworkers

Can be lazy

No help

Large company no budget

Many employees and customers national company relying on tiny profit margins thus not able to promise much growth for employees. Seems to me the company tried to gain market share just to be sold and make a good sales price for the principles.

Pro érvek

Offered a management position with some freedom to operate the account on my terms

Kontra érvek

Hard to have enough budget to perform up to the customers expectations
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?

I worked 8 yrs and only got a 10 cent raise,it was a job but they don't like giving raises for your hard work and they will bring someone new instead of promoting within.

you get hired quickly

No raises

Poor pay

The amount of work that was required for the job was an insane amount compared to pay rate. Expected to clean entire floors of a nuclear power plant for 11 dollars an hour. You didn’t make enough to afford the level of benefits were it would make a difference so you’re stuck with the lowest benefit package so you’re still paying a huge amount out of pocket. The management was the worst I’ve ever worked under but I know that differs from place to place. Other companies were paying 5-8 dollars more an hour for the same type of work.

Pay, healthcare, management

Très agréable

Réussite professionnelle travaille méticuleux soigné précis et une formidable expérience que je conseille dans le travaille industriel

No longer in business

Just not a good place to work overall. Got bought out by ABM and it is likely worse now. Very few tools provided by the company for overall success. Would have lost the account I was working in had it not been for another manager giving me access to tools that the company never made me aware of.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?

The care for their workers

Their compassionate and dedicated employers. I worked for them about 37 years. Very understanding to my needs if I needed a day off but it was rarely I needed off.

Good for the most part

Benefits could be way better but I love working here. Contract company and our contract is cleaners at a warehouse type facility but the company has more than cleaners under contracts at different locations.

Pay, hours

No union

Productive and Fun

I loved working for GCA, it’s being taken over by ABM which is even better. It’s a cleaning job, but if you like cleaning and detail cleaning, this is the job for you. Very flexible, the boss is understanding and won’t fire you as long as you work hard and show you can do the job regardless of time missed.

Free school lunch

Kontra érvek

A lot of work during school day hours
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?

The client I work for are very nice,

You have Managers that are rude, disrespectful to their employees. Employees being cheated out of their pay.Holiday pay one day, next holiday no pay.Unorganized, lack of communication

Free lunches, good clients

Kontra érvek

No paid holidays, unorganized, poor management
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?

Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?

Érdekel, hogy milyenek a munkafeltételek vagy a felvételi folyamat itt: GCA Services Group? Közösségünk szívesen segítségedre lesz.Kérdésem van

Átfogó minősítés

2.9Céges kultúra
  • Vállalatok
  • GCA Services Group
  • Alkalmazotti értékelések
Mondd el, hogyan javíthatnánk az oldal tartalmán
Mit szeretnél hozzáadni vagy módosítani?