GE Renewable Energy

3,6Munka és magánélet egyensúlya

Rendezés:

HasznosságÉrtékelésDátum
Mind a(z) 114 értékelés megmutatása

relaxed workplace and very professional work colleagues

Kiemelt Indeed-értékelés

Az Indeed által kiválasztott leghasznosabb értékelés
nice place to work but pay rates for entry level operators are very low despite having to do a very technical job. very good company benefits with paid sick leave.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?

Nepotistic management and bullying culture

GE appears to be too big to manage itself efficiently. Wrong people in the right jobs, with very little concern for boots on ground staff. The adopted IT user interface systems and programs are incredibly clunky and crash constantly. This coupled with zero training makes for an unhappy workforce when it comes to submitting timesheets etc for pay. For example to claim 1 hour of overtime, there is a need to complete and submit 3 separate time cards. Communication between management and staff is abysmal and fosters a rumour mill, causing untold mental worry and strain for staff.

Pro érvek

Benefits

Kontra érvek

No progression for majority of staff. Bullying culture.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?

Big corporation with no heart

Working for a big corporation is as expected. We are underpaid for the work done. HR is only looking out for corporate interests. Huge companies do not care about labour provided. Once you hire in that is all you will ever get, with little to no meaningful raises.

Progressive career advancement opportunities

A great environment to work, astonishing diverse culture that encourages diversity at it's peak, and promotes equally in all aspects as it relates to work and individual situation.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?

Great pay and benefits, lots of travel

Great pay and benefits, lots of travel. Not much advancement due to management afraid of taking from another section of GE. Can't really get into a better position unless you know a guy.

pay and benefits

Kontra érvek

travel, no career advancement unless you know a guy.

Korábbi munkáltató értékelése

Segíts másoknak a tapasztalataid megosztásával.

Under pay

This job does not pay fair. The new employees that come onbored to this company has received a higher pay rate than the employees that has been there for couple months to multiple years.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?

Low pay, 0 potential for advancement, discrimination outside of management and under appreciated as employees.

The most enjoyable part of this job are when its your day off. The staff and people in management preach "safety" but don't practice it. Upper management Is disrespectful and clearly has the floor favorites. You will be stuck in your position for as long as you are there with 0 appreciation for the work you put in. What I learned working in the GE factory is whenever you hear the word "Family" in an interview, walk out.

Pro érvek

Weekends off, out of work by 3:30 every day.

Kontra érvek

Staff, Management, Work Quotas, Stress, Offensive comments and remarks, Lack of experience in management and the floor

Recomendo.

A empresa a qual eu trabalharia mesmo após a aposentadoria.

It's a paycheck

I've been with GE's MCE team for almost a year. And while the crew you work with largely makes the jobs better, it is still a taxing environment. Be prepared to be away from home 6 weeks to 1 week RnR. If the forecast is bad you may get to leave a day or two early, but also may have to return a day or two early. There is no pay for travel to or from home. However, during your rotation you will receive 40hrs of pay without having to spend PTO or sick time. If working a regional team, there is no Travel & Lodging afforded. Also no RnR, and you will give up hours on drive time to the company. Ex. If the site is 2hrs one way, you are expected to give the first hour of drive time to the company on both travel to and from the site. There is no work/life balance. It is work, work, work. That being said you can make some great money with GE, and the benefits are on par or almost on par with industry standards. The pay exceeds most in the industry. For every positive GE has, there is a negative, and your time spent with GE will largely depend on how much you are willing to sacrifice to a faceless corporation. Like any job, there is good and bad, it's all a matter of perspective.

Bien

La recomiento, buen ambiente, guardo muchos amigos allí. Salario muy competitivo con otras ofertas de empleo del sector.Horario flexible hasta cierto punto

salario

temporalidad
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?

Used to be a great place, now not so much

GE used to be a fantastic place to work, now not so much. They have forgotten about meritocracy, recognition, talent development and lean work. It is a shame.

Good benefits and flexibility

Low base salaries
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?

Frustrating place to work where there is little room to advance

Frustrating place to work where there is little space to advance. People tend to be pessimistic about the future and reminisce about the past when we had different ownership. The people in my group were pleasant to work with but we weren't given the resources to succeed. It didn't seem like management really cared about what we were doing to develop new products.

Pro érvek

In my position I get to work on a wide variety of things, my job focuses on actual engineering design

Kontra érvek

Low compensation and there is no sign of getting raises or advancing in the company, People generally have a pessimistic attitude towards the company and its future, Also the culture in my group is rather toxic about many issues

Horrible management

The whole company is a click and if you ain’t in it your out. You can ask for help to better your site but they will give you none and wonder why production numbers are dropping. Run sites and extremely thin to where people get hurt frequently and over worked.No support from leadership at all and there is no process for letting go a manger. Got a call during approved PTO and got let go. Poor people skills.

Little if any.

Kontra érvek

Principles for healthcare rise every year, no support from management, pay is low, get blocked from being promoted, senior leadership changes every year, company is always restructuring and changing all processes.

Great company

They started me at $24.66/hr as a wind technician and I don’t have any experience. The health insurance and other benefits are great. I don’t think very many companies have better benefits. My supervisors are great leaders. They understand when I need to take care of personal business.

Great pay and benefits

Overtime is limited

COVID Ruined everything!

This was a great company to work for . I’ve been there for 6 years now . The company decided to make everyone be vaccinated. So almost 75% of their employees are going to lose their jobs over choosing their rights to NOT be sucker to this . I think it’s pretty sad they are trying to force this on the employees. Corporate office never cared about the people! It’s all about the money.We will see how far they stay a float. Worst part of it all is , they just moved the Georgia plant up to the Charleroi plant . Don’t think it will do well with only 25% of workers left that’s already vaccinated. Bad enough the turn out rate was horrible. Can’t get people to even come to the hiring events they hold almost weekly. And the few do show up their first day gets scared off , due to the lack of knowledge and understanding of what’s going on in that company . Never know if your going to get hired on or not . Good luck to anyone will to be vaccinated and works there . I promise you this your hands are going to be full with your job .

It’s a full time job

To many this to type .. Sadly
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?

A once good company has fallen

A few years ago ge renewables was a great place to work. unfortunately due to benefit cuts, overtime cuts, and pay raises that don't keep up with inflation a large percentage of their best workers have left and filled in with unskilled workers causing an increase in safety incidents.

pay, heath insurance

Great Company.

I enjoy working for GE. They give you more than enough time off so work/life balance is good. Safety is a great priority for the company. Lean initiatives/workouts are completed several times a year.

Time off benefits

Rising Healthcare prices
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?

Good place to work--GE takes care of its employees

Hourly employees at GE have fantastic benefits... time off for personal business, personal illness, parental leave, vacation and 100% disability. The GE Pensacola employees have a very strong voice in shaping the workplace decisions that affect them. Pay is comparable to or higher than assembly line positions in the Pensacola area. Like any manufacturing facility, supply chain issues can affect production, but the team at GE has always remained flexible and dedicated to the mission, even with production supply and staffing problems. Healthcare costs rising have affected pay, but overall, its a good solid place to work with good benefits.

Pro érvek

Family oriented, protects their workers, lean methodology, looking toward the future

Kontra érvek

Supply chain issues and staffing issues due to covid
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?

Some issues with politics and glossing over realities, but good company overall

Definitely enjoyed my time working at GE's wind division. I could see daily the impact my work was having and the difference it made.Colleagues were nice and sympathetic. An international environment, with good communication between colleagues and direct managers.However some management has trouble with politics and being honest about performance targets, which causes larger kinks and (more expensive) problems for the company later down the line. Less politics and more reality would have helped the company save quite a bit of time, effort, and money on one of their last major projects. However the politics are there to keep the customer satisfied as well, which I can understand...but I personally believe the right thing to do is speaking truthfully and not wishfully.

Colleagues, Casual Atmosphere, Work Flexibility, Communication with Bosses

Politics, Preventable Problems, Occasionally Chaotic
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?

Bad experience of this company

Manejment so bad Not carringBad facilities,Not good envaoyarmentSo streesFood so bad,Dress not good qualityManejment 3rd class No extra activities for workers .

Lunch

Extra tanstion

Perte de temps

Management nul !Vous êtes un pions, vos efforts et votre implication n'ai absolument pas reconnu, tout marche par copinage malheureusement.Une perte de temp, vous subirez critique sur critique. Il serait bien de faire un peu de trie dans le personnels.

AUCUN !

Salaire Management Compétition Stress
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?

Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?

Érdekel, hogy milyenek a munkafeltételek vagy a felvételi folyamat itt: GE Renewable Energy? Közösségünk szívesen segítségedre lesz.Kérdésem van

Átfogó minősítés

Céges kultúra: 3,5/5 csillag
  • Vállalatok
  • GE Renewable Energy
  • Alkalmazotti értékelések
Mondd el, hogyan javíthatnánk az oldal tartalmán
Mit szeretnél hozzáadni vagy módosítani?