GE Corporate
4.0 az 5 csillagból.
Heti hírek, új álláshirdetések és vélemények

GE Corporate Alkalmazotti bírálat

HasznosságÉrtékelésDátum
Mind a(z) 8,870 értékelés megmutatása

Korrekt munkahely

Kiemelt Indeed-értékelés

Az Indeed által kiválasztott leghasznosabb értékelés
Gyakornokkent tetszett a munkahely, korrekt, felelos, stb
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?

Had an overall great working experience with GE. The management was excellent and had support throughout my career. The training experience could of been much better.

Fun

I miss working here was very easy and fun they was family i felt like i would go back if they asked me to come the pay was good i had a lot of off days
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?

Great place for the benefits and travel other than salary

I would not choose GE as they are more concentrated on balance sheet than individual growth. If you work as a Engineer and showing interest to learn and grow with different department, they wont bother you.

Pro érvek

Good for benefits other than salaries

Kontra érvek

least bothered for employee growth

Fun Workplace

Great place to work highly recommend.Great benifits and the leadership is supportive. workplace culture,the most enjoyable part of the job is the team

Korábbi munkáltató értékelése

Segíts másoknak a tapasztalataid megosztásával.

Éoliennes

Déjà travailler pour G.E. division, WIND. Comme inspecteur de composantes dimentionelles, d'éoliennes. USA, et canada.

Per diem

Kontra érvek

6 semaines de contrats a la fois. Retour sur le BOARD.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?

Lack of direction, and utilizing modern software and processes.

By not looking forward and using productive software it feels like GE is constantly behind the technology curve. Systems that feel like we're stuck using technology from the 1990s.

Pro érvek

Flexibility with remote working situations.

Kontra érvek

Lack of pay increases, Not truly valued without a college degree. Even after having 20 successful years with company.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?

It used to be a shining star in this town.

It has gone downhill over the last 5 or so years and what used to be a shining star in this small town is starting to be a negative in the community.What was an "Oh, you work there?!?" has turned into an "Oh...you're still there?...".

Wage and Benefits

Uncertain about locations future

Loved doing data entry for General Electric

It was a nice relaxing place to work, it would've been a lot better if I wouldn't have been having morning sickness all the time lol. I would love to work there again. It was a temporary job placement through an employment agency. I left because I had my son and went on maternity leave.

Relaxed environment

Terrible

Terrible culture. Horrible CEO . Toxic work environment. No long term plans. Vision is stated but not implemented. Stay away if your a college graduate.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?

Productive and straightforward place to work.

This job is much like any other job. It has its ups and downs. I think there are good opportunities for advancement if you show some aptitude. The coworkers are nice.

alright

management wasn’t friendly. training was decent. the pay was okay but some weeks wasn’t full 40 hours. they offer lots of overtime. i would only recommend if your in need of a job and can work in a fast-pace environment.

overtime

short breaks

Excelente

Une empresa de nivel mundial que permite a un profesional poder crecer y ser parte de sus proyectos asociado a una cultura organizacional que cuida a cada colaborador y al medio ambiente.

Seguro complementario de salud
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?

Excellent environment with a lot of training and support from coworkers

My hats off to this organization for providing a high level of support to customers, with a workplace environment that makes employees to have a sense of belonging and training to enhance your skill set

Manager

Great place to learn and leave. You will receive a lot of great training and you will learn skills useful for the rest of your career! The culture is very political and extremely demanding

Lots of training

Cannibalistic culture

A good employer

GE is a great employer . There is respect for people and you develop as a person and work as well. I Loved the culture, the training , the salary and everything else

Training, Compensation

n/a

Great Pay, Horrible Management

I have been at GE for about 5 years now. I work in a smaller shop based out of Cincinnati and the first year I worked there was my best year there. The management at the time had a very "family" like culture throughout the shop. Well after the first year some significant changes were being made in upper Management, and it wasn't for the better. Corporate Decided to implement something called "Market Based Wage" for new hires. Since this has happened our rework and production has been impacted astronomically. Recently there has been management changes and things are starting to improve again, but with everything going on with COVID there is a lot of uncertainty. The only thing that made this place better than most was the Pay, and that is gone for the new people.

Good Pay

Bad Mangement

Meh

Just a meh. Was ok, nothing too bad or exciting. I’d go back, but not sure. Lots of good things and some bad things. Not sure what else to write about it
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?

Great culture , effective middle management and leadership

Overall, working here is a good / rewarding experience. There is plenty to do and for people that are in engaged in their work there is better than average pay and benefits.

Pro érvek

Rewarding work, good benefits and culture

Union

Omlp being supervisors, micromanaging, voluntary overtime, nice being in a union, quantity over quality, work faster with less people, no raises just bonus that taxes take out most

Free lunches

Corporate gets raises

Appreciate by management

GE is a great place to work. The hours are flexible. I feel I have grown both personally and professionally since I began working there. I've been a nurse for 25 years and have worked in a few different organizations and GE is by far the best place.

Pro érvek

Flexible hours, respected, and paid wl

Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?

Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?

Érdekel, hogy milyenek a munkafeltételek vagy a felvételi folyamat itt: GE Corporate? Közösségünk szívesen segítségedre lesz.Kérdésem van

Átfogó minősítés