G2 Secure Staff

Értékelések kategória szerint

2,9Munka és magánélet egyensúlya

Rendezés:

HasznosságÉrtékelésDátum
691 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelőenMind a(z) 692 értékelés megtekintése

Wouldn’t Recommend

Kiemelt Indeed-értékelés

Az Indeed által kiválasztott leghasznosabb értékelés
MANAGEMENT IS UNFIT AND UNREASONABLE but the hours are great. The job is great if it’s only you and when you have an efficient team. Most times they hire anyone and they do anything except their job !!
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?

Good people to work with. Some communication challenges.

Great company, management is supportive. High expectations but you are rewarded for quality work.. It can feel like there is a lack of planning at times.

Pro érvek

Flexible schedule, management is supportive.

Kontra érvek

No planning, communication can lack at times. Lack of training

overwork

tips make it worth it though i guess. people are nice but management doesnt know what they’re doing at all. constantly changing schedules. prepare to have no life

The best company I’ve worked

Enjoyed my time here coworkers can be a little messy at times but just keep away from that. Management was the sweetest an always treated me with respect. Pay is great just wish it was weekly overall great place to work.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?

Not bad, opportunities to advance

It was a pretty chill job for the most part. Some dispatchers showed favoritism toward certain crews, making the work uneven. Easy job when working with a good crew of people.

Korábbi munkáltató értékelése

Segíts másoknak a tapasztalataid megosztásával.

East job lotta on job rest

Easy and f team works together and does their job right. Bad and I mean really bad if they are lazy. Overall pretty good tho. Good pay and hours. Not really much to eat airport food is expensive. The more people in total makes every thing better. Low staff will be the worst and you will want to quit.

Lotta breaks

Bad Management
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?

Horrible place to work. They use any and everybody.

They have a dumb points system for attendance, and they threaten to fire you. In the heat, they make you stand outside and wait for the planes to arrive in the scorching heat.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?

Terri the manager is a terrible person

The airport was ok but the uniforms for G2 were cheap and unprofessional looking the manager had a bipolar approach at dealing with employees with a military disability and was very partial with a open door policy.

Pro érvek

Getting to meet nice people

No real benefits
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?

If you’re desperate for a job

Only thing nice to say about this company is meeting new people on a daily who need WC assistance. Forget about a social life and spending time with your family cause the scheduling won’t let you have one. Always short staff everyday so expect long hours. If you’re desperate for a job than apply if not look somewhere else
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?

Enjoyed working but, certain employees think they run the job

No employees that work for G2 run not the managers, employees can tell who the want to work with. Can't work for company that employees run not managers

Pro none

Cons none
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?

Easy place to work, sometimes unorganized

It's an easy job and the people you work with are great. Management is usually there for you and cares about you but it's still only so much they can do. Raises and promotions aren't really a thing. Can be there for years and still will be paid the same and in the same position.Great for just out of HS students or people looking for a second easy job.

Pro érvek

Freedom at work, Management treated well

no advancement, unorganized

Payday is uncertain

I have never written a review or talk negatively about a company. I feel like you can always learn and grow from past experiences but after, literally 7 weeks of not getting a paycheck and being given the runaround as to where my checks are, that is not ethical. I finally got 8 weeks of back pay, after many attempts to go to different departments, including G2 headquarters and was told I was not even showing on payroll. This made it difficult to stay current on my bills. No one showed any concern.

Didn’t feel welcomed

I worked here for about 3 weeks. The interview was literally 4 questions plus drug testing & background checks. No online training. Had me jump into it right away. This was my first full time job & the scheduling was inconsistent from the start. When I was training on the job I constantly felt like I was “annoying” whoever I was training based on how they talked to me and treated me. I only became friends with 4 out of the whole staff. They were the only ones who made me feel welcomed. Other than that, everyone else was disrespectful or couldn’t care less. My supervisors & boss couldn’t care less either. I’m a diabetic so when I got sick & had to focus on my health it became an issue and it was a red flag. I wouldn’t recommend but if you really need work then go crazy I guess.

Inside work

Kontra érvek

Rude coworkers, parking difficulties, hard communication

Management sucks

Management is terrible. They don’t care for harassment or handling. The time and schedule works well. But overall it’s good and bad. I would recommend working here if you’re in school or need extra work.

Great Management and Great Communication with the Execs

I was lucky enough to have a manager who was very confident in her position and very very knowledgeable in the industry. The uppers were very responsive to her and great at updating us. the pay was higher than the rest of the airlines as well!!! unifi is the lowest paying job which took over after G2 left.

Stressful Job

What made the job constantly stressful for me are the co-workers. Disrespectful beyond belief. There are some good co-workers and few who may actually care about you. But the number is miniature. Management isn't easy to work with, besides the head manager who is very respectful and is willing to help you advance. Putting high expectations on new employees to already understand everything from their online training with little time to complete it all and truly digest the information, is also a big problem with the company. 2nd shift, from my experience, are the most respectful and truly cares about you, and also lifts you up when you did a great job. Some others will bring you down for making a mistake, even if you lacked information you didn't have before. The company will also suddenly cut your time without telling you, leaving you to from 8 hours to possibly 6 and a half if you work as full time.

Ok job

Worked as an Airline Ticket Counter, management was nice, i enjoyed my job at first but then realized the people i was working with had alot of family within therefore i was never trained because they would just train there family first even after they would start waay after me

Unsafe and disrespectful environment

The hardest part of the job at G2 Security Staff is dealing with extremely disrespectful co-workers. Unfortunately, in the G2 Security Staff environment, there are very few people who value you as a human being. On the other hand, airline supervisors recognize your work and may invite you to work with them.

Easy job, easy money

The job overall is laid back. All you do is basically stand somewhere for about 6 hours. It’s not full time unless working graveyard. Only bad thing is sometimes management can become an issue but not if you mind your business and follow rules. They do tend to cut hours without telling you enough time in advanced, you will most likely not even get a position since it all depends on seniority.

Fun place

Great place to work no problem with staff management is great hours are great job is great work life balance is ok just request time of is hard benefit not good

Free lunch

No Weekend

Terrible place to work

If you like a laid back job that you can still help people at then this is definitely the one for you, management is terrible and so pay is the pay…yes you get tips but they’re only good if you apply yourself
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?

Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?

Érdekel, hogy milyenek a munkafeltételek vagy a felvételi folyamat itt: G2 Secure Staff? Közösségünk szívesen segítségedre lesz.Kérdésem van

Átfogó minősítés