Fox Rent A Car
2.9 az 5 csillagból.
Heti hírek, új álláshirdetések és vélemények

Fox Rent A Car Alkalmazotti bírálat

HasznosságÉrtékelésDátum
Mind a(z) 226 értékelés megmutatása

Toxic environment.

Kiemelt Indeed-értékelés

Az Indeed által kiválasztott leghasznosabb értékelés
The team was horrible but the company has to be held accountable. Sleazy sales work environment. Very unhealthy. Once you get the hang of it you will make commission checks from2k-5k which are decent comparable to other jobs that don’t require a degree. But the biggest con is the toll on your mental and emotional health.

Run FAST from company

This is not a company you want to be part of in anyway. They will treat you like trash & just like they do their customers. The company management will not communicate with you. They think employees are mind readers. Then when you don't do what they wanted it's you in trouble. There is issues from top corporate management down to the local team. The company goes through local management more than you change your own under garments. Me leaving this company very soon is the best and most over due thing I can do....Again RUN FAST from here and if you take a position in the Salt Lake location you been warned in advance.....

Kontra érvek

Low pay, lack of communication, poor management, poor benefits
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?

Bad management , no training , very stressful , short staffed , GM lies alot and keep changing her mind , put there own mistakes on others ,

very stressful work place, bad management , short staff , management lies all the time , so deceiving , bad environment , bad training , turn over is so high . Management Put their mistakes on others , management keep changing their policy every day

Absolutely nothing

More negative than positive

Relatively corrupt through and through. From specific location, all the way up the corporate ladder. Heavy favoritism shown everywhere you look. Most people, HR, general manager, directors, operations managers, just do not care. No one will listen when you bring up concerns or issues. If you want to be corrupt and be with the corrupt people, you’ll get away with anything and everything you want (that’s no exaggeration.) But if you’re a hard, respectable worker with morals, don’t bother working here. It will just drain you. The only good takeaway are the few really great people who are stuck working for this company. But the bad apples far outweigh the good.

Some good people

Kontra érvek

Horrible healthcare, no advancement, no trust, favoritism, uncaring management
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?

Not a great place to work

This company doesn’t care about its employees. No support from supervisor and the pay was not good. I kept on being promised a promotion and I was one of the most responsible worker there, and my promotion never came.

Free lunch

No employee support

Korábbi munkáltató értékelése

Segíts másoknak a tapasztalataid megosztásával.

Management doesn’t care

Management has put me at risk multiple times with COVID, with their lack of handling in procedures. Managers also harass you like crazy, and when brought to the higher up managers... they expect you to speak to the very same managers that are doing the harassing. The majority of the management team is very clique-y and doesn’t help manage much of the situations. No matter how hard you work, it is never appreciated. The only time you get feedback is when “you” do something wrong. Basically, it’s an easy job, but for minimum wage, it’s not worth the headache and endangerment from the higher ups. General manager overseeing everything at the location just blows off your concerns. Horrible place to work. Please avoid it.

Pro érvek

A couple of good coworkers- unfortunately they feel the same

Everything else.

Great Coworkers, bad organization

I worked here for about a Year and a half and my favorite part about it was the coworkers! Everyone is very nice but this place is really unorganized.

Breaks

Unorganized
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?

Growing company with an entrepreneurial attitude

Fox has become a very customer-focused and employee-friendly organization that is growing at a rapid pace. There are plenty of opportunities for advancement in tech and other support roles. There is plenty of interesting work to do within these roles as well. But, the current direction of management also recognizes the need for a sustainable work/life balance.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?

An established company with a start-up mentality

Fox Rent-A-Car is a well-established company but with an entrepreneurial mindset. They significantly outperformed other much larger rental agencies during the hospitality & tourism crisis which is a testament to their long-term strategic vision. They are currently undertaking a rapid expansion which will provide many opportunities for growth within their workforce. They are also very keen to treat their employees and customers well which is resulting in significantly improved employee retention and customer satisfaction.

Ok work environment

Management needs to step up and hire people who want to be there. Needs to improve the training they give the employees too! No training for sales reps isn’t right.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?

Other Employees are great to wok and get along with. There is a lock of management skills.

Working and getting along with other employees was great, but management skills, communication, caring for staff, and getting things fix is missing.

Pro érvek

Meeting customers that were traveling.

See above

Meh

I loved working there for a brief period of time. The main issue was about not getting management support as well as when looking for assistance they mistreated my last helper poorly. I knew where I stood with one manager and she made that very clear to me. The other 3 that were there you never knew if they were having a good day or bad day. Everyone outside of management was very nice and I could talk to then like we known each other for years.

Office Parties

Poor Communication
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?

Fun, challenging and yet can be stressful at times.

Enjoyed the people at Fox Rent A Car - great group. Management is supportive - you just have to ask for help if you are challenged by something. Worked in the Austin and Fort Myers locations and found them to be different in employees with different cultures and yet systems were reliable in insuring a smooth process no matter where you lived.

Pro érvek

location was close, pay was great

Kontra érvek

Returning cars in the rain or taking inventory when it was freezing outside.

I enjoyed working there

I enjoyed working there. However it could of been improved. First the location was run down. Inside the building was depressing and there were roaches. Outside looked like a junk yard. Ergonomically poor conditions. The management needs major training on how to remain fair with every employee. Management after they start will right away hire people they know and/or pick out there favorite employees. They Give those employees preferential treatment thus creating a hostile. work environment. A few of the management had know idea how to maneuver through TSD ( car rental software). The company was losing a massive amounts of revenue daily on a massive amount of cars sitting there for long periods needing repairs done. Some of that due to management not being trained on how to do PO’s. Bottom line is the company needs better trained management who can remain fair While keeping a professional relationship with every employee. And a new location to be proud of not embarrassed by. Other then that my advise would be to become a commodity by learning everything you can about every position.

It’s not repetitive

Management Untrained and location
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?

Bad management. No bonus, odd hours and not many given opportunities for promotion. Bad employees abusing the system.

The lack of managerial knowledge. Reached out to HR but never got an immediate response. Always on the defensive side like everyone was out to sue them. Hostile working environment and lots of gossip.

Unless you are a College Student and need a job

Work for this company for year in a half and I would. It recommend at all, too much stress and have to work other positions that really don’t belong to you. The only good thing about this job is a secure job, and managers and GM of my location were great, Just this company corporation is trash. Fox cares more about number than their good hard working employees, but anyways a job is a job.. this is defiantly not a career type of job.. maybe a step stone to whatever you want to achieve but I don’t recommend it at all.

Secure job, Secure Pay, GM And Manager are great

Kontra érvek

Not enough pay or incentives, work other positions that don’t belong to you, stupid reasons for write ups
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?

This place sucked to work at

This place is by far the worst place to work at that I have ever worked for the management was a joke. I would not go back to working there if they offered me 100,000 a year

Kontra érvek

Horrible management and toxic work environment
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?

Easy but with far too many drawbacks

Pays the bills, barely. Incentives are next to nonexistent for anyone who isn’t in counter sales. Relatively high amount of free time. Most employees are decent people. The higher up you go on the chain of command however the worse things get. You have maybe one or two managers who will do as they should, stand by you and help you. You can expect to rarely have the vehicle customers need/want, and when you do have the vehicle for them, it’s so dirty and damaged it’s embarrassing. Be ready to be gossiped about constantly. If you consider yourself a hard worker with a good head on your shoulders, you’ll be one of the only ones. Choose who you trust very, very, carefully.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?

Horrible place to work at

The coworkers were great and helpful, but the management is horrible and disrespectful, the place is a mess, cars are unavailable and dirty when they are.

Helpful coworkers

Horrible management

NOthing

FBI only worked there three weeks and it was the worst three weeks of my life they don't care about their employees all they care about is the money that they're bringing in they have the highest turnover rate and they are just rude people and they're young kids that work there that the crew is mostly young kids and they sit around and do nothing they'll get rid of you for anything when I was there the whole crew was like 2 weeks in a month and before you knew it everybody was gone the turnover is just so crazy they don't take care of their employees

Pro érvek

That you some sort a paycheck

Kontra érvek

The cons are that they worked very hard with minimal training and their ethics are not good

Positive work environment.

Great company in the rental car industry. Customer service comes first. Low employee turnover rate. Many of the employees have been there 5 plus years. Management listens and workings with employees.

Car rental discounts

Long probation period
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?

Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?

Érdekel, hogy milyenek a munkafeltételek vagy a felvételi folyamat itt: Fox Rent A Car? Közösségünk szívesen segítségedre lesz.Kérdésem van

Átfogó minősítés