FleetLogix

HasznosságÉrtékelésDátum
Mind a(z) 118 értékelés megmutatása

Busy

Kiemelt Indeed-értékelés

Az Indeed által kiválasztott leghasznosabb értékelés
Plenty of opportunity for overtime. Fast-paced. Made time go by quickly. The general manager made self available. Tries to work with everyone's schedules.

Consistent work

Kontra érvek

short staffed and certain long term employees were lazy and unkind
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?

They have an open mind to schedule and they really need employees because they don't pay enough

Good friendly environment but not outside . It does not pay enough $12.85 is minimum wage. I can't not live on just that . The work is simple but very busy. I at four maybe five times was left alone with just me and my lead driver to handle the whole company mind you this is 400 plus cars. We really weren't appreciated at that very moment when that whole company of fleet logics rested on me and my lead driver Esteban

Pro érvek

Her schedule is flexible management is nice good atmosphere

Kontra érvek

Over work and poor pay done

Management needs improvement

I met a lot of fun cool people working here. The management is easily the worst part of the job. If you can stand lazy managers that leave early and could care less what goes on, this is your place.

Work alone

No benefits, 30 minute lunch
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?

Bad management low staff low pay

Quick turn around alot of money for the work. Walk 10 miles for minimum wage. No benefits at all. Parking for work is terrible no space to park your car and far walk. Expect you to hustle and move over 50 cars for minimum wage.

No parking Low pay Bad management Low moral

Guilty until proven innocent

Was a cleaner/driver.If something went wrong management would always blame the workers instead of taking accountability. The coworkers were very nice and so were the clients employees for the rental company's. I often felt singled out due to the color of my skin/ethnicity.

Korábbi munkáltató értékelése

Segíts másoknak a tapasztalataid megosztásával.

FLL Branch

If you’re thinking about working for the FLL airport branch “DON’T”. The job has no structure or stability. They literally hire anybody and hold no one accountable until they feel the need to get rid of you. Pay check delays, Favoritism towards certain employees, They barely train you and throw you out to the wolves and cry about you not doing 32 cars a day, Management will have people monitoring you taking pictures of you etc. without your knowledge/consent and last but not least they shorten your hours on your check. I don’t recommend working there until they get new management. Honestly, I don’t feel comfortable at this job anymore. Once I receive my last check I am likely to quit because of how they treat you as an employee/human it’s far from being cool.

Great company

I work with great people. I'm happy to work for FleetLogix. Great work environment / great company. It helps me learn something new every day.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?

Good place to work if you need consistency

Manager was good and job is okay just sucks in the winter time because they want you outside in awful weather and when it’s snowing work you do is easy

Pro érvek

Laid back easy constant work

Kontra érvek

No benefits, work you outside in cold weather

too many bosses

bad scheduleshort in peopletoo many quit their jobvery unorganized officeno benefits at allno good supervisionvery strange policies in hiringno clean bathroom

flexible hours

stupid clock in and out

Low budget company,

I encourage you to apply to find out how horrible this company is. There affiliated with avis, and during the pandemic, they never sanitizes there vehicles. Just all around a pathetic place to work. Good Luck👍

I got nothing.

Kontra érvek

No benifits/ decent pay/ you sometime have to provide your own cleaning rags and cleaners.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?

If you are a hard and honest worker you'll fit in well here.

It becomes apparent very early on who is a hard worker and who is there just to collect a paycheck. As a transporter there isn't much expected from you except to keep on top of bringing returns to clean and taking clean cars up to park. You can be really busy or really slow, depends on the business. Management where I work really doesn't care if you stand around if there is literally nothing to do. You get a sense of accomplishment if you take your job seriously, if you don't you won't fit in well here. Lot of workplace politics.

Easy job

Not many benefits
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?

hands down the worst company I’ve seen

Upper management on Fleetlogix side is a joke. Cleaners, drivers, supervisors, etc. none of them have been given a schedule. As a supervisor, you basically hope that your site managers ‘memory schedule’ doesn’t screw you for that day. No employees are trained, informed of lunch policy nor taught to follow the lost & found policy. Accidents are swept under the rug, employees without licenses are pulled to drive rentals, etc. If you absolutely need a job, I’d still recommend to continue searching elsewhere.

Free gas? Maybe?

Kontra érvek

Short breaks, arguing with employees about schedule (site manager refuses to make one), employee theft, drivers without licenses, no training protocol

Don’t waste your time

Absolutely no benefits, YOU READ THAT CORRECTLY, NO BENEFITS. pay, managers who have their head in their “you know what’s” This is a company for retired folks, not young men and women. This company is the worst company that I have ever worked for. If you like bare minimum pay with no benefits and a lot of responsibilities then this job is for you.

Pro érvek

Driving new and maintained cars

Everything else

Cool place to work

Easy part-time job, low pay. No benefits. Driving new cars all day around the airport. A lot of micromanagement within the company. Ideal for retired.

Horrible place to work

Management is pathetic. 2 people tend to do all the work, while rest do the bare minimum. Always understaffed. Everyone hates their job. 3 or 4 “lifers” will make your life miserable. The “lifers” are also the LEAST qualified and most incompetent. Scheduling is a joke. If you work hard here you will NOT be rewarded for it. Your Supervisors and Managers are all ex felons or people with no knack for being in charge and tend to lean on the one or two people who take the reigns, then try and take credit for everything when it goes well, whilst blaming them on days it goes bad.

Pro érvek

If you’re lucky you won’t be noticed and blend in to the background

Low paying job

Definitely did not have a pleasant experience working here. Hours and type of work were ever changing. Started as an interior car cleaner and was moved to a “transporter,” because of covid and other issues. Without being told my hourly pay was downgraded a dollar. If you actually do the work, you’ll find that 9 an hour is far underpaid for the labor you put in. Many workers tend to hide, leaving the hard working people to work even harder. Management seems to be all over the place and work environment fluctuates from extremely busy, to completely slow from day to day. Good as a temporary or a secondary job to make some extra bucks and that’s about it.

Pro érvek

Driving nice cars, independent work environment

Kontra érvek

Low pay, low morale, working outside
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?

Bad managment that screws employees

While working at fleetlogix, I experienced relief at first because it's an easy job, but the problem is that the managment won't try to work with you in scheduling and dont actually manage their own company. They get told what to do by someone else and will do anything to be a good little soldier.

Cool coworkers

Kontra érvek

Company doesnt care for you.

poor communication

management didn't give clear direction so I had no idea what I was supposed to do half the time. and it seemed like the managers had poor communication between each other.

you get to drive cars?

Kontra érvek

no structure and poor communication
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?

Easy money but not for everybody!

This place is good at first but u will fine out later that their is favoritism with certain employees. It's a fast pase job and you work through rain and snow so be prepared to get wet and get there early.

Fast pase job

Bathrooms

Transporter

Great i love everything about the company so far I’m only in the hiring stages now i look forward to working for this company. I think that this opportunity will be a good fit for my life

Terrible place to work

If you like working with , and for idiots , this is the job for you . None of the employees like the Manager , and just about everyone working there is looking for another job . Do yourself a favor , and stay away from this company .

Pro érvek

You get paid a little to work there

Too many things to list
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?

Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?

Érdekel, hogy milyenek a munkafeltételek vagy a felvételi folyamat itt: FleetLogix? Közösségünk szívesen segítségedre lesz.Kérdésem van

Átfogó minősítés